The Founding of Rumble.

By CRGangell

Jayda has lived a sheltered life, in the forest with her parents, Aunts and Uncles. Finally, after years of t... More

Chapter 1: First Town
Chapter 2: Astra Erling
Chapter 3: Jayda's First Job
Chapter 4: Becoming Warhorses
Chapter 5: the Capitol.
Chapter 6: Schooling the Magic School
Chapter 7: To punish the greedy.
Chapter 8: Time to prepare.
Chapter 9: The Isles of Barbarians.
Chapter 10: Frey Bjarnkin
Chapter 11: Mia Cloud.
Chapter 12: Rank Up!
Chapter 13: Hydra Hunt.
Chapter 14: Stalling the Drums
Chapter 15: To the Kingdom Conference
Chapter 16: Making plans
Chapter 17: Freedom
Chapter 19: Oops.
Chapter 20: 2nd Kingdom Conference
Chapter 21: Leeanne Mason
Chapter 22: That makes six.
War Horse Members Status 1
War Horse Members Status 2
Chapter 23: Íss Vargr
Chapter 24: Leeanne's past comes back.
Chapter 25: An interesting Student
Chapter 26: RUMBLE!
Chapter 27: Branching out.

Chapter 18: Cait Jadeson.

5K 150 89
By CRGangell

Happy New Year Peeps,

I hope you all had a happy festive season, here is the first chapter of the year, it gets spicy, you are welcome to skip it.

Have fun and remember, I don't have and editor, so basic word editing only, DON'T be an asshat.

Chapter 18: Cait Jadeson

Frey woke with a groan; they were camping as they were doing more work for the guild. A few weeks ago, a full month after settling the dark elves into their new home, they were given their new list of investigations and had set off. Jayda was latched onto her and in a way, Frey knew meant she wasn't going to let go and as strong as she was, Jayda was stronger. "Love," Frey said as she shook her to wake her lover up.

Jayda groaned.

"I need to pee," Frey complained.

Jayda huffed and released her, Frey got up after sliding on a pair of pants and a shirt before she left the tent.

Eight sets of ears turned to her, four pairs belonged to horse monsters, three pairs to wolf monsters and the last pair to a cat monster. The wolves and cat were lazing around the camp as their partners slept while the horses grazed around them. Frey moved to the dug pit they were using for the bathroom and took a few moments to take care of her needs before she cast cleanse on herself and went to return to bed.

The hairs on the back of her neck prickled slightly, she paused and slowly glanced around, they were camped in a rest spot, and they had it to themselves. Jayda had checked and there were no monsters near that posed a threat.

She knew they were safe as Jayda always cast barrier magic around their camp, but she couldn't see anything, she let out a low rumble, the tamed beasts were instantly alert and started to stalk around their camp, the horses came more centralized to give the more agile monsters room to move. Jayda walked out of her tent in hastily thrown on clothes, Astra and Mia also came out of their tent together.

Jayda let out a gentle rumble, where's the danger? She asked as that is what her low rumble had conveyed to everyone, that there was danger nearby.

I don't know, I just... the hairs on my neck went up, it felt like danger and blood lust. Frey answered with gentle hoots.

One at a time, bathroom and get dressed. Astra ordered with a gentle growl, Frey ducked into her shared tent and started to dress.

Jayda quickly took care of her bladder then sent out her senses to see if she could feel what had alerted Frey. There were not a lot of things which would alert a Celestial ranked being, let alone trigger their danger instincts. Even when fighting powerful monsters, so far, the only being to strike fear into the three Celestial ranked women, was Jayda herself and the Gods.

Frey came out in her armour and gear, that prickle was still there, something in the forest meant them harm.

Mia shivered before she went to go into the tent, I feel it too now, she said as she clicked her teeth before she went into the tent.

Astra frowned, she hadn't doubted Frey as she knew her friend's instincts were more animalistic than her own, which meant they were more sensitive to these kinds of intents. Closing her eyes she relaxed her mind, letting her more animalistic instincts to come forward, only once she had, did she too feel the intent, it was faint, almost masked. She opened her eyes, there it is, she said to Jayda. It's faint, either masked or they are just too weak to be a real threat.

Jayda huffed, Get dressed then I can, then I will try a shared sense spell.

Astra nodded and went to get dressed after using the latrine, once the other three women were dressed and ready Jayda went in to dress, she came out a few minutes later and cast a spell they had never seen before. It allowed Jayda to share their senses and finally she felt what they felt, it was faint, but the fact they could feel it at all meant the being had to be either mid Ancient rank or a high levelled high sapient. The reason Jayda couldn't feel it was because she was Divine rank and lot stronger than any being she had met or fought since leaving the Divine realm, she had absolutely nothing to fear out here. If the guild were to gauge the danger level of Jayda the same way they graded monsters, they just had to look at her wildling race to get an estimate, although they would be very wrong. Monsters were easily graded even after the S ranks, a normal dragon was considered S class, SS for Variants, SSS for Ancient, Calamity for Celestial and Catastrophe for Divine, after all Divine dragons were so powerful, they could alter the very landscape or destroy the world.

Now that she had something to lock onto, she did and brought it up on the map in her mind, it wasn't far. She slid into a shadow, since it was still dark out all the shadows were connected allowing her to sneak up on the being leaking killing intent.

Jayda watched them for a moment, her eyes read the person's status and knew instantly what this was about, however, why the leaf tree idiot would send this assassin to them, was a little beyond her understanding, unless he didn't know and had just sent someone deadly and strong. Reaching out of the shadow she grabbed the culprit's ankle and dragged them into the shadow and out before Frey, Astra, and Mia.

Astra and Frey each grabbed an arm and realised the arms were long, in fact the person was a taller than Frey and Frey was only an inch or two taller than Astra. They could also all feel that the person felt more muscular than their eyes told them. Mia put them in a headlock and realised the neck was very thick at odds with what she was seeing, the three women realised that the person they were restraining was using some kind of illusion magic. Jayda jerked back a hood to expose an elf, the elf started to struggle, she was captured and one of her orders was to escape or kill yourself.

Jayda grabbed the elf's jaw and held it open, if they had a suicide pill it would prevent them using it. Jayda's eyes were focused on the elf's there was a pleading in them, they didn't want this, this wasn't their choice, the killing intent was not theirs. "Dispel," Jayda cast, the elf glowed for a moment as the slave curse seals on their body were removed and the Elf stopped fighting them. Jayda reached into Elf's mouth, removed the suicide pill, and pocketed it. Jayda could see pass the illusion magic being used on the person before her, knew exactly what she was.

"Thank you," she told Jayda, and she was thankful for being freed from slavery.

"I am going to fucking flay that arsehole," Astra stated as all three women finally released the Elf as they were no longer a threat to them or to themself.

Jayda stared at the elf as they sat there and just waited for what was about to come. Jayda knelt before them, "The king ordered us assassinated?" Jayda asked.

The person shook their head, "Just you," the elf replied.

"Still want me dead?" Jayda asked and the elf shook their head adamantly.

"Go fucking kill the prick." Astra told Jayda over that idiot's actions, but Jayda shook her head.

"Nah, talk about a waste of my time. Besides, idiot didn't even know what he sent to us, if he did, he would not have sent this person to kill me." Jayda stated and watched as alarm flashed in the other woman's eyes. Mia was off, building a fire, dawn wasn't too far away, and they were awake so may as well make breakfast.

Jayda quickly scribbled a note and tossed it into her shadow, a few minutes later, a sleep tussled York joined them. "Did I wake you Uncle?" Jayda asked.

"Meh..." he replied as he scratched his stomach before he squinted at the woman to get a good look at her. Mia handed out cups of tea. He took his as he nodded, "Yep, they are one of Leaf Trees elite assassins, she was trained by people to do the work he didn't want Dark Elves to do, idiot... you want me to kill him?" he asked.

"Nah... there is another plan in place for that idiot." Jayda said as she held out her hand to the elf, "You have something that marks you as his personal assassin." She made a give me motion and the Elf placed it in her hand, it was an arm band that didn't fit her. "Do me a favour, throw this at his head, hard, I mean make it hurt."

Frey, Astra, and Mia snorted in amusement even as York gave her a baffled look.

"You know I can kill him, right?" York reminded her.

"But then you become a murderer, a killer and he just isn't worth it." Jayda said firmly, after all when they were issued their cards, those who had done assassination work noticed that their punishments were blank, they had no records of being killers. They were guessing that the subordination collars they wore meant that any killings they had done hadn't been attributed to them because they weren't doing it of their own will. "But throw it at his head, make it hurt, heck make it bleed but don't kill him. There is a plan to deal with him and his that leave your hands clean."

York watched his niece for a moment before he sighed, "Fine, I'll throw it at his head. Hard." He vanished into his shadow he returned a few moments later. "I think I broke his nose." He told Jayda who chuckled, "He was bleeding and howling," he paused for a moment, "and it was really satisfying."

"See, killing isn't always the best way to deal with a problem, far more fun to just throw shit at his face." Jayda told him and he chuckled before he vanished and returned, his cup of tea was empty. "What did you do?"

"Hot tea to crotch?" York questioned and the four women laughed.

"In moderation please Uncle," Jayda warned, and York nodded as he returned the cup to Mia and left the women to it.

"So, what's so special about this elf?" Mia asked as she started to make breakfast.

"Well for starters, they are a High," Frey remarked as she pointed out the long-pointed ear, High Elves were not common in Leaf Tree, in fact most High Elves chose to leave, unable to handle the darkness in Leaf Tree's high society, because they were guaranteed high places in Leaf Tree.

"They are an inheritor," Jayda remarked, and the woman turned startled eyes to Jayda.

"How, not even high levels of appraisal can tell I am an inheritor." They remarked.

"Come over here and join us for breakfast, by the way which name do you prefer, Caitlyn or Cait?" Jayda asked as they settled around the fire.

"Cait," She remarked as she joined them around the fire.

"Inheritor?" Astra asked.

"Someone whose soul originated from another world or realm, and they remember that other world." Zo said as she stepped out of the darkness and joined them at the fire, she removed her mask and hood as she settled.

"They also don't forget the lives they live even when they go through reincarnation." Jayda added.

Zo nodded, "Most inheritors go mad and eventually refuse to be reincarnated and spend the rest of their time in the realm of the dead."

Cait seemed to hunch in on herself a little, she was uncomfortable as she didn't know what was going to happen to her. She had come to kill them, were they going to rebrand her, make her a slave to them, would they release her or turn her over to the crown to be used by them.

"How are things?" Jayda asked choosing to change the subject to allow Cait to relax a little. Jayda had no intentions of letting Cait go, the safest place for her was with them. Astra frowned at Jayda a little but trusted that she had her reasons as to why she wanted the woman to relax.

Zo grinned, "The Barbarians have started to raid the empire, Ice Wolves and Mad Bears have been hitting them hard, stopping in Ashford to store their haul and go right back, in fact, many are doing this."

Astra chuckled in amusement at her clan's antics. "It's been a couple hundred years since they could raid a fat country, trust me they are getting in quickly, getting the best spoils and bolting."

"Including new clan mates?" Zo remarked with a raised eyebrow.

Astra groaned, it was one of the ways the clan grew their genes, by taking prisoners that caught their eye or street children that show enough spunk and taking them home and slowly making them clan.

"Children boom in the clan." Frey remarked as she guessed her clan was going to do the same.

"And the army of dead currently marching across the empire," A new female voice said as they stepped out of a shadow and settled next to Zo after removing their mask and hood. "So, this is where you got to," Kai remarked as she leant over and gave her partner a kiss.

Mia refreshed cups of tea and went back to making breakfast as it was her turn this morning.

"So, what brings you here Kai," Jayda asked as Mia started to hand out bowls of food to everyone.

"Nothing much, you got the king here to organise another kingdom conference." Kai asked.

"No need, because of the turmoil one was already in the works." Jayda remarked.

"Good, when?" Kai asked.

"Middle spring," Astra explained. "Or at least that is when we have to be at the capital."

Kai nodded, it was well within their expectations, she ate breakfast with them, and they chatted about all kinds of things, just as the sun was finally rising did the two Ancestors leave them.

"So, Cait," Mia said with a little frown, "Why do you want her with us?" she asked Jayda, it would have been simple to send the now free elf with York to live with Dark Elves.

"Once she is made a War Horse, I will explain everything." Jayda stated firmly.

"Can she keep up?" Astra asked as she seriously considered the Elf assassin.

"Well, I am pretty sure she can but we are probably going to find a dungeon so we can test if she can there." Jayda told her.

"And she needs to find herself a War Horse, you need a War Horse to be a War Horse." Frey stated firmly.

"Who made that a rule?" Jayda complained.

"Duh it's in the name," Frey remarked in an irritating tone.

"Why do I love you?" Jayda asked a little in confusion as she stood and went to start breaking camp.

"Just lucky I guess," Frey answered much to Jayda's chagrin, Frey went to start saddling their parties' namesakes.

Cait stood to help, Mia glared at the new woman, all eight feet three inches of her, much to Cait's alarm. The illusion ring could hide her features, but not her height and since she wore a cloak and bent her knees to obscure her illusions people thought she was one of the rare tall sapient races and not what she was.

"I HATE BEING THE SHORTEST!" Mia declared angrily, everyone, EVERYONE in this party towered over her, Jayda could rest her chin comfortably on Mia's head, while Astra and Frey had to lean down to rest their chin on Jayda's head and don't get her started on any on the tamed monsters, they had with them as they were all tall as well.

Cait glanced to the other women as Astra wrapped her love up in her arms. "I love that you are shorter than me, love that you aren't as muscular, I love your curves." She said as she lifted her into the air and into their tent.

"It's an ongoing thing," Jayda explained.

"Of course, she is shorter than everyone else, she is a Dwarf/ Oni halfling right?" Cait asked, it wasn't common for Oni to breed outside their species and when they did they often had at least one horn, as for Mia, she had two but they were well hidden by her hair, although since ranking up her horns had grown a little more and if she didn't do her hair in a specific way they would be visible. Cait had felt a horn press against her head when Mia put her in a headlock.

"Good guess on her race," Jayda remarked as she stored her tent then turned to glance at the woman. "It took the others a few days before they guessed correctly." She took a deep breath, "Do you have any luggage?"

Cait took off a pouch on her hip and held it out to Jayda. Jayda frowned at her. "I assume you want to search it," she told Jayda.

"I mean I can," Jayda told her. "Do I have too though?"

Cait considered her for a moment, she didn't have anything in the bag other than some coins, some weapons, tools of the assassin trade, clothes, toiletries, medicines, and food. She reached into the pouch, pulled out several vials of poisons, and gave them to Jayda.

"You didn't have to," Jayda told her even as she made the vials vanish.

"Your, you, freed me, I, must show you, didn't make mistake, sparing me. I guess you also know my secret, which is why you want me in your party." Cait stated.

"Yeah, but not for the reason you think," Jayda told her with a grin, "If you become a War Horse, you will come to understand everything."

A bag flew out of shadow before Jayda, Jayda caught it and after glancing in she offered it to Cait. "Clothes that should fit you. Please change," she told Cait as she made earthen walls grow up around her. Jayda worked on breaking the camp.

"Um, I'm dressed." Cait called and Jayda made the walls return to earth. Cait's dark clothes were gone, she had a white shirt which was under a deep brown vest and brown pants with soft soled calf-high boots.

"May as well get this over with, the illusion ring," Jayda stated as she gestured to the ring on Cait's thumb, Cait slowly took off the ring on her thumb which had illusion magic on it and gave it to Jayda. The illusion shimmered revealing her true form and race. Her hair was dark blue, almost black and went pass her shoulders, her skin was green she also had pronounced canines in her lower jaw, although they weren't as big as her father's, her right eye was a honey brown, the other was purple. She was also quite muscular which came from her Ogre blood, but she wasn't as wide as other Green Ogres. Other than her height, skin colour, hair and teeth, the rest of her features were all elven, it was an interesting combination of features.

"Oh, fuck me," Frey remarked in surprise.

"Excuse you?" Jayda asked in a tone that promised retribution for her lover if she didn't clarify.

"Not like that, I mean... fuck Jayda... she's..." Frey started to say.

"A High Elf / Green Ogre halfling," Jayda stated, and Frey nodded. "You would be wrong."

"How, clearly she is a Green Ogre and has High Elf ears?" Frey asked.

"When Ogre species breed with Sapiens, they produce either Ogres or Sapiens, they don't cross, they don't create halflings, one or the other, not both." Jayda explained not surprised that Frey didn't know this, Ogres were technically monsters, not Sapiens and as such they couldn't cross, even Dark Elves couldn't cross because of this monster trait. "She is a Wildling, just look at her eyes."

Frey stepped closer and focused on Cait's eyes, it took her a moment to realise as she didn't see different coloured eyes as odd as many others did. She noticed Jayda was right, Cait's eyes weren't the same colour, only Wildlings had two different coloured eyes. "So, she is a Wildling?" she asked.

"Yes, although, unlike us she was born this way not made. Her father just so happened to be one of the rare green ogre variants, her mother a High Elf." Jayda answered.

"But you said she has to be one or the other not both," Frey stated a little confused.

Jayda nodded and frowned at Cait a little, in theory she should be a High Elf or a Green Ogre, she shouldn't have the traits of both races. "Yeah, a God might have intervened to allow the mix because she is an inheritor."

Frey had never met a Green Ogre, one of the rarest variants an Ogre could become, they weren't interested in hunting and eating humans like their normal counterparts, they lived in small family units or extended family units, highly intelligent and speaking, who, if they so choose, could live sapient lives, live in towns and be considered not monsters even though they clearly were.

Mia walked out and her jaw dropped as her eyes focused on Cait, Astra had also paused behind her lover shocked to see the real Cait. Mia glared at Cait. "Still not fucking fair!"

"Okay, now I get why you want her to be a War Horse." Astra remarked.

"Yep, so the rules are, have to be a wildling and have a War Horse, which means you are halfway there." Frey told Cait.

"You do realise that I was not a Wildling when we formed this party." Astra admonished her friend.

"But you are now," Frey bickered, Mia rolled her eyes as the two Barbarians started to argue, since the eye roll was done for Cait, Cait chuckled as she realised this was probably common as was Mia's griping about being the shortest. She hadn't really had friends growing up even when she lived with her father before she was taken to live with elves and then, she was a slave, a disposable being. Her father had tried to keep her however without going to war with Leaf Tree they had no choice but to let her go or risk the family.

Mia and Jayda kept breaking camp as Astra and Frey continued to bicker.
"OK! Enough," Jayda told the pair, "One more word and you will have to fight me, and I will thump you both." Jayda turned to their horses as the pair finally stopped. "Which of you will allow a second rider," Jayda asked.

All four horses moved towards Cait, they studied her, her size, Snow and Cobalt stepped back, their riders were already big and heavy, and a second big and heavy person would not be comfortable for them. Honey finally stepped back, she was not big enough to handle both her normal rider and the big woman.

Onyx let out a rumble, Fine, but just this once.

Cait bowed to the monster, "Thank you."

Jayda mounted and waited for the others to finish the final checks before they to mounted and then waited for Cait to mount.

"Hey," Frey said to Cait before she approached Jayda and Onyx. "Don't get frisky, Jayda is my love."

Cait nodded adamantly not realising she was being teased. Jayda slipped a foot from a stirrup; it took a moment, but Cait managed to mount in a some-what smooth motion and settled behind Jayda. "Sorry," Cait said gently, she had pretty much guessed that Jayda knew her secrets, that all female green ogres were both male and female, the clothes in the bag were made for her and her anatomy so the other two Dark Elves knew as well. Male anatomy that was now pressed to Jayda's arse by the saddle, "Um, I might accidentally get hard..."

"It's okay, you can't help your body's reaction, also I love that big goof ball over there." Jayda told her as she turned Onyx and started to move, the nest they were going to investigate was between two territories and they weren't too far from it. Once they got to the nest, they rode up to a fenced in rest station, it was designed for adventurers to make camp in and be safe, there was even a satellite guild here to help.

"Do you have an identity card?" Jayda asked.

"No," Cait answered.

"We won't be able to get you one here, when we go to a town, we'll get you a card and if you get approved by the others you can join our party." Jayda explained and Cait nodded and finally dismounted and ordered her body to behave. She stood close to Onyx using his leg to hide her slight erection. Reaching up she scratched his rump and got a pleased rumbled from Onyx and he even leant into it and moved his body a little to prompt her to get the spot he really wanted scratched, this however allowed her the time and distraction to calm down her body.

Cait felt eyes on her, the loitering adventurers, those who were awake and ready to start, were all focused on the two exceedingly rare beings that had just rode into camp, a Dark Elf and a Green Ogre. "Thank you for letting me ride double on your back." Onyx turned to Cait and rubbed his nose against her before he stepped into Jayda's shadow.

"Astra! Frey!" loud voices called, three other Barbarians walked over to greet the famous women and find out if they knew what was going on in the homeland.

Jayda turned to a near-by guild staff member who was glancing between Jayda and Cait. "A new War Horse?" he asked.

"Potentially, yes," Jayda told him. "We will get her a card, register and discuss party membership if she passes our interview stage when we go to town."

He nodded, "I will let Matt know."

Jayda shrugged and walked Cait over to Astra, Frey, and Mia.

"Wait, the clans are allowed to raid the Empire now?" the Barbarian complained, mainly because he wasn't with them, he wanted to go a Viking with his people, but he was here, land locked.

"Oh yeah," Astra answered, "they were behind the factions and the mini clan war which had the homeland itching for a fight. Now they get to get back at the idiots."

"And from what we heard, our clans are running amuck, hitting the Empire hard." Frey boasted, "I kind of wish I was with them, but I had to get out, to stop being used in the war."

"I think it would be fun to go a Viking, til munu með klanrinn, [to be with the clan]" Jayda added and got surprised looks from the three other Barbarians. Jayda reached into her clothes and pulled out her clan mark.

"þinn klan?[Your clan]" the dark-haired barbarian asked.

Jayda nodded, "Íss Vargr." She answered as she gestured to her clan mark as proof, their eyes went wide.

"We are being rude," the final barbarian remarked.

"And we have a nest to investigate." Jayda stated before she turned to Cait and mentally ran through the weapons she had on her even as she focused on Cait's racial traits and skills. Although she had been trained as an assassin, her skill composition was not that of an assassin. She had a few of the skills for assassins but overwhelmingly she had the skills of vanguard, probably the reason she was sent to try to kill the powerful leader of the War Horses. "It might not be your ideal weapon type but here," she pulled out a large war hammer, it had a large flat head on one side and an axe on the other with a long sturdy handle, she offered it to Cait.

"And we don't have any armour for her," Astra remarked after watching Cait do a couple of practise swings with the unfamiliar weapon.

"Yeah, I mean I could rough out some armour, but it won't look nice." Jayda replied.

"And giving her the wrong armour will stifle her growth." Frey remarked as she walked over and shifted Cait's hand a little to give her better range of movement. "Try to hold there, you'll get more range."

Mia shrugged, "If she gets hurt Jayda can heal her and we have potions."

Jayda pulled out ten blue potion vials and handed them to Cait to store in her pouch and another ten red potion bottles, "Red is normal grade, blue are intermediate. Let me know when you run low, I have a bunch, only take a mouthful at a time from either one wait until the effect wears off before taking another mouthful."

"Um..." the guild staff member from before was nearby, "Can the guild buy some of your potions, we are running low."

Jayda glanced to Astra and Astra sighed. "Only the red bottles." She said grudgingly.

Jayda pulled out four bottles and after glancing around she split the bottles into sixteen vials much to the guild staff's confusion.

"Jayda's potions, what she considers normal, a red potion, is equal to what you would consider an intermediate potion. Hence why she is splitting it down to serves, to prevent potion sickness." Astra explained, potion sickness was dangerous as if a person drank too many or too much in certain amount of time, they lost all effectiveness and even had detrimental effects on the body. It was why potions were used in conjunction with first aid and non-magical healing practices in some cases.

"I don't know how to calculate this," the staff member remarked as they looked at the vials.

"What do you charge for a single red potion?" Mia asked.

"For a red potion, a small silver," they answered.

"Then charge for sixteen," Mia stated simply. "Jayda how much Heath will be restored with one of these?" Mia asked as she lifted a vial.

"It will heal up to two thousand points, so one should be enough to restore anyone here."

The guild staff's jaw dropped, there was maybe a single mouthful in each vial, and it could heal two thousand points. Each bottle that Jayda had produced had four mouthfuls in it, so a whole bottle could heal eight thousand points, Astra was right, they were equal to intermediate potions. He had no reason to doubt anything the S ranked people said, why would they lie and on top of that it would be easy to confirm. "That isn't enough, that's an intermediate potion, at minimum."

"It's fine, it's just going to sit in Jayda's item box taking up space, so, one small silver a vial, we can guarantee their stability they should be good for a year." Mia negotiated; she was in fact exceptionally good at negotiating for the party.

Mia and the staff member walked off to get the coin for the potions. Frey and Jayda took a few moments to show Cait a few moves as they waited for Mia to return.

Mia did, "Had it added to the party account, let's go." Together they walked through the other gate and into the forest. "So, what are we expecting to face?"

"Goblins, Orc, Ogres and Cyclops." Jayda answered.

"Are we investigating a spawn situation?" Frey asked as she buckled her shield on.

"No because every now and again they find signs of a dungeon stalker and they are only found in dungeons." Jayda answered.

"So, either an above ground ruin or a forest dungeon." Mia stated, these types of places were common in the Badlands, it was why so little of the Badlands was used. For a forest dungeon there were no 'Floor Masters' as just one 'Master,' although taking it out did the same thing, the monster activity slowed down and they were less aggressive. They walked for a few hours until they were deep enough to not be considered in the outskirts. Cait lifted her head and took a deep breath before anyone could react Cait charged off and just as the others found her, she was in the middle of an Ogre settlement and was smashing it easily. The four other women watched her fight, although she had just gotten the weapon, she was wielding it well and was doing an impressive job of dealing with the larger Ogres.

"Oh, she's totally a War Horse." Frey remarked.

"Yep, totally one of us," Astra added and then smiled, "My clan will love her."

"Why does she get to become an Íss Vargr," Frey argued.

"When you pair with Jayda you become an Íss Vargr so why do you care?" Astra replied.

Frey paused for a moment as she considered Astra, people adopted to a clan couldn't change their clan. They had to remain in their adopted clan because they chose to change their clan, their children could change their clan but not them. It meant by clan law Frey would have to become an Íss Vargr if she and Jayda wanted to make them 'official,' she was just lucky that the two clans had close ties so they might not even push for her to become a member of Íss Vargr. "Shit I hate it when you are right."

Astra chuckled and they all watched as Cait killed the last Ogre and literally stood on a pile of flesh. Cait turned and walked over to them, "Sorry, I could smell them, and I wanted to see if I could use this."

"Nah that's fine and totally understandable," Jayda told her, "How did it feel?" she asked.

"A lot more natural than any of the weapons I have used before." Cait explained.

"Probably not heavy enough for you though," Jayda surmised, and Cait nodded. "You have great upper body strength and even have the strong-arm skill which makes weapons in your hands lighter."

"Do you have a blessing?" Frey asked.

Cait bowed her head and shook it, "I've been told abominations don't get blessings."

"That's it... the prick is dead," Frey turned and went to leave, she would get on Snow's back, ride into Leaf Tree, and kill that prick.

"You are a Wildling, not an abomination and even if that were true, guess what... as Wildlings, we are abominations too," Jayda told her even as Astra had to stop Frey. "So, you are in good company. Let's go."

Cait hesitated for a moment before she smiled and joined the others.

"Okay, firstly, don't damage perfectly good materials," Mia told her, "Ogres aren't as delicious as Orcs however they are sellable."

~*~*~*~

Over the weeks they explored the nest, looking for the source of all the monsters before realising that this was indeed a forest dungeon. While they did that they taught Cait how to be an adventurer, teaching her how to kill monsters without damaging the prime materials, how to gather medicinal herbs and how to investigate. Jayda started to teach her magic as she hadn't been taught and had good affinity and magic for it. For the most part they let Cait gain experience where they could, practise what she was taught and figured out formations and fighting styles to work together.

"Ah, Kree found some War Horses, they are in a clearing over there, go tame one," Jayda said as she pointed in the general direction.

"Yeah, got to have a War Horse and be a Wildling to be a War Horse." Frey stated and the four women started to bicker as Cait walked off to see if she could tame a War Horse.

Cait's battle hammer was strapped to her back, she took it off and rested it against a tree, she slowly walked into the clearing and could see the War Horses who were minding their own business.

Cait knelt and held out her arms to prove she meant no harm, she let out a grunt, Hello, she said and finally got a reaction from the herd. Wait please, she begged just before the herd took flight. I announced myself so as not to startle you, I am here on my knees, arms wide to prove my intentions aren't to hurt you. She told them with grunts and huffs and the herd stopped and even came a little closer. She waited for them to make their move stay or leave she could almost read their silent scrutiny.

I was wondering if any of you would like to become my mount. Cait asked, I have friends who have War Horses so, you'll be in a herd, and they have magnificent tack, so they know who to go to. Slowly Cait stood as the herd got closer tempted by the thought of magnificent tack. She kept her hands up, showing she meant no harm. The smaller War Horses instantly stopped approaching, she was a big person, she would need a bigger mount. The largest horse, the herd stallion ignored her, the second largest however came close and studied her, unlike the other War Horses this was a Tri Horn Variant and had a shimmery silver gold coat with a black mane, socks, and blaze. The herd realising that someone had decided to join her left.

"Can I touch you," Cait asked, and he pressed his nose to her face, so she stroked his neck. "Blaze, can we be friends."

Blaze breathed into her face accepting the taming. Hello green skinned one, I've never seen one of you before.

Cait grinned and hugged his neck, "Yeah and thanks."

Don't thank me yet, I will break our taming if these other War Horses don't exist or if their tack doesn't meet my standards. Blaze told her and Cait nodded.

"My name is Cait, I'm going to join a party called War Horses, apparently I need a War Horse to be a War Horse." She explained to Blaze as she offered him an apple which he took and munched on. Together they walked back to her weapon and picked it up she then started to make her way back to the others, Fern found her, and Blaze went to protect her. "That's Fern, he is friends with another member of the party." Cait explained, Fern sat and panting allowing the horse to calm a little.

Fern turned and started to walk away; they followed him for about half an hour until they came to another clearing. Fern ran over to greet Jayda, but Blaze was focused on the four War Horses.

"Go on, make sure I am a person of my word." Cait coaxed and Blaze went over to greet the other horses. Cait went to join the others.

"Wow, he's pretty," Mia remarked.

Cait grinned and watched as the four other War Horses greeted Blaze, "His name is Blaze."

"And a Tri Horn, they're rare." Jayda remarked, Blaze was as big as Onyx so would easily be able to handle Cait's size.

Blaze glanced over to Cait and bowed his head accepting the full taming.

"Ah, he didn't trust you and now he does." Jayda remarked and Cait nodded.

"We have to get him good tack." Cait stated.

"Yeah, don't worry about that, we have saddler we use, they will make him the same kind of tack we all have using high quality Mad Bull leather." Mia assured her.
"As for shoes, Jayda will make him blue steel shoes," Astra added.

Jayda stood and whistled, the roaming monsters all returned to their respective shadows, Blaze hesitated for a moment before he too jumped into his shadow. "Let's bounce." Together they started to move out of the dungeon and back to the fortified rest spot.

They arrived before night fall and found a spot to set up their camp, Cait started to make a fire as the other women setup the tents and Jayda put up the War Horse camp marker which they only used when around other adventurers.

"Whose job is dinner tonight?" Cait asked, they all took turns making meals.

"Mine," Jayda said as she joined Cait at the fire and started to prepare dinner. The others soon joined them as they settled down. Adventurers stopped by and greeted them; some even sniffed the air when Jayda started to cook.

~*~*~*~

Cait fidgeted as she sat on Blaze's back a few days later, she wished she had a hood so she could shield her face from all the curious looks. They were waiting to be let into the large city, they needed to report their investigation and they all wanted creature comforts like soaking baths. They got closer to the guards making sure people weren't criminals. As they got closer, they finally dismounted and called their monsters into their shadows.

The four women pulled out their identity cards to offer to the guards, but the guards gestured for them to put them away as they were all aware of the four famous women. They, however, were focused on Cait as to the best of their knowledge there were only 4 War Horses, but she was clearly with them.

"This is Cait, she is a new member of our party, she doesn't have a card, we are going to correct that the moment we are let in." Jayda explained.

The Guard nodded and his partner brought over the check crystal. "Just touch it," the woman remarked as she had to tilt her head back to meet Cait's eyes.

Cait placed her hand on the crystal.

"Wow, you are really tall," she said to Cait in a flirty voice causing Cait to blush.

"Ah, yeah," Cait said not knowing how to react and got chuckles from Astra, Frey and Mia.

The woman pulled the crystal back to read it, Cait had no criminal record or bounty so waved them through. They walked through the gate and into the city, they walked down the main road, they knew the adventurer's guild would be somewhere on the main road. They found the guild quickly enough and went in to get Cait her ID, register her and have her join their party.

Walking in they paused just inside the hall letting their eyes adjust a little before they moved off to join an unpopular line. It didn't take them long before they were before a surly beauty who glared at them a little.
"War Horses, welcome," She greeted in a bored tone.

"Cait needs an ID, registration and party membership." Jayda explained.

"Have you ever had a card before?" the woman asked as she turned to get the guild form for Cait to fill in.

"No, I wasn't allowed one." Cait explained.

The woman gave her a concerned look for a moment, not allowed an identity card, she went to question her further but stopped, she was with the War Horses and was herself a rare race, there was probably some complicated reasons for her not having a card. "Okay, I need you to fill this out, we will get you your card and registered as an Adventurer, then the guild master will deal with the rest."

Cait took the form and started to fill in what she could, Jayda and the others had already told her what not to put on the paperwork for the guild, so she did it confidently then slid the paper back to the woman. "Please follow me, I assume your friends explained the process to you and what you need to do."

"Yes," Cait answered.

"Okay then I won't go over it again, in you go I will be right back." She walked off to get a blank card while the War Horses made themselves comfortable against the walls and Cait walked into the room. The woman returned and walked into the room and put down the tray with the blank card on it before she left the room and shut the door. She then turned to Jayda and held out her hand.

Jayda grinned, they had gotten into a habit of having all the monsters they wanted to sell to a town in a single magic bag with a War Horse mark on it, materials were always in a second bag. Obviously, knowledge of this process has been passed on to all the guilds. Jayda pulled out two bags, "Monsters, materials." Jayda explained as she handed them over.

She nodded and walked off to deposit the two bags, one to the dismantler the other to the appraisal bench. Just as she was returning Cait walked out of the room and offered her card to Jayda to double check however she had done what they had told her to, to protect her status so Jayda handed the card back.

The woman pinched the card and walked off for a few moments before she returned and handed it back to Cait, her blank job field had been replaced with Adventurer.

"Follow me please," she said as she took the five women to the guild master.

"Ah Jenny, please can," the woman in the room started to say before she paused realising that Jenny was not alone. She was wearing a robe over a dress which showed a lot of cleavage and leg.

"Guild Master Kay," Jenny remarked drily.

"Damn what did you do?" Astra teased the guild master who blushed.

Jenny shot Astra a venomous look before she left the room. The guild master sighed, "I got drunk last night and fell asleep at my desk, she thinks I'm cheating." Kay replied as she gestured for the others to sit, she perched on her desk and studied Cait for a moment. "So, the message was true, that you were travelling with a Green Ogre and that she was potentially going to be a War Horse." She pushed off her desk and held out her hand to Cait, "I need your card."

"Not potentially, I am a War Horse, just have to make it official." Cait explained as she handed the card over, and Kay went to a device against the wall before she returned the card to Cait. Cait studied the change for a moment and frowned before she offered the card to Astra who was next to her.

"A (provisional)?" Astra questioned.

"Are we wrong?" Kay asked back, Matt had been adamant about what rank this new War Horse should start at, not because he didn't want to bring down their party rank, because even a single F rank wouldn't be able to bring their rank down because there were too many S ranks in their party. The reason he had insisted Cait be A ranked, even provisional, was because he knew how the four women operated, the new member would have to be able to meet them, fight with them without the other four having to hold back too much. It would be dangerous for everyone else for her to be low ranked when she was extremely dangerous.

Astra considered her and what she knew of Cait's growing skills. "No, not at all."

"Let me explain," Kay perched on her desk again. "The satellite guild let us know you had arrived, that you had a new potential member and that they were a Green Ogre. I passed the message to Matt, he chatted with a few other guild master's and they all decided that if it was all true, that Cait was going to join you lot. Firstly, she would have to be able to keep up on her own without much assistance, because apparently that isn't how you guys operate, you don't carry people." She watched as all five women nodded as that was exactly how they worked. "Which means she is actually S ranked. So, make them A (provisional) and the provisional will be removed the moment they met all the conditions and if they manage to clear an S class dungeon with a (solo) condition then she will be S ranked and we will skip the mentoring condition if we must."

Astra nodded, understanding why Matt had done this, he had probably guessed there was a deeper story to Cait joining them and knowing the mentality of the party he knew that a 'normal' person would never be able to keep up with the four Wildlings. Instead of taking the long route they had like with Jayda they needed to Fast track Cait, they were just confident that the four other women would keep her out of trouble and show her the ropes.

"So, your report," Kay asked.

Jayda pulled out a bundle of papers and handed them to Kay. "Rough map and monster distribution, the forest is a dungeon, it is B ranked and the dungeon master is a Doom Treant." Jayda summarised for her.

"Yeah, Cait one shot that monster, clean cut all the way through a tree monster she couldn't even wrap her arms around." Mia added with a little glare, she expected it of Astra, Frey, and Jayda, for her it was two hits because she didn't have weapons that dealt substantial amounts of damage.

"A Doom Treant, I thought those monsters were meant to be cut resistant." Kay remarked shocked.

"Oh, they are," Jayda answered.

"Are you selling the doom Treant?" Kay asked.

"Half of what we gathered; we also cleared it a few times so the monsters shouldn't be as numerous." Astra replied.

Kay grinned, "Okay, how long are you staying?"

"Since we haven't been here before, at least a week we might stretch that to two." Jayda answered and Kay nodded.

"Thanks, I will organise your lesson roster and will show it to you tomorrow." Kay remarked.

The five women stood, "We'll go register Cait into our party."

"Please make sure Cait starts ticking off the prerequisites for the other ranks." Kay added as she got off her desk and went to move around it to do more paperwork.

Jayda hesitated for a moment before she walked over to Kay, "You and Jenny, paired or bonded."

"Married, so, in barbarian terms, paired." Kay answered.

Jayda nodded and riffled through her inventory and pulled out a Rainbow Bloom and offered it to Kay, "Give her that and it might make her happy."

Kay took the flower and frowned as it was still a bud.

"These flowers have a special property, hold it, think of the person you love and when you give it to them, it blooms." Jayda explained before she turned and went to leave.

Kay went to speak.

"Freebee," Jayda called over her shoulder, she had an inventory full of items and things that had little value to her she had just collected them because they were items that could be collected. They left the office and went to make their way back to the front desks.

"You realise that flower is worth at least a large silver." Astra told Jayda.

"Yeah, don't care though." Jayda told her and they got back into Jenny's line and quickly got back to the front of the queue.

"Hi Jenny, we would like to register a new party member and check in." Jayda told her as she offered her card.

Jenny nodded and took Jayda's card to check them into town and returned with the device to register party members. Jayda took her card back but kept it out.

Astra pulled out her card and Cait brought hers out as well.
"You understand that by joining a party you are bound by magic to protect and keep your party and its members secrets." Jenny asked Cait.

"Freely accepted," Cait said as she offered her card to the device.

"Sponsoring members." Jenny asked.

"Leader of the War Horses Jayda sponsors Cait's membership." Jayda said as she presented her card.

"Astra, Sub Leader of the War Horses also sponsors Cait's membership." Astra said as she pressed her card to the device. The device glowed for a moment and when it settled Cait quickly checked her card, it showed she was a War Horse and that she was in an S ranked party.

Jenny turned and went to get five maps of the town for them. "Okay, here are your maps, as for an Inn." She studied the group, three of the five were greater than two metres tall, Cait was closer to three. "Weeping Maid generally caters to large people so should have beds and a bath to fit your biggest party members."

"Thanks," Jayda told her and together they left the guild and moved to find their Inn, it took a little while as it wasn't on the main street, however it was a bigger building. Walking in they went to the front desk and waited after Astra struck the triangle.

"Comin'." A gruff male voice said and a few moments later a dwarf walked up to the front counter. "How many rooms?" He asked.

"Three rooms." Jayda answered, he glanced to group and went to get keys to the largest rooms as he assumed that the two smaller women were with the bigger women.

"You guys using party funds," he asked as he put the keys down.

"Yes," Jayda offered her card to register them and so the man could get paid. "We'll be staying two weeks."

"Rules are simple, you break it you pay for it, the fee covers breakfast and dinner but not alcohol. The bathroom is available for private hire, cost is two large bronze for half an hour, although the room is big enough for parties up to six members to use. Please give us at least an hours' notice to clear the bathroom for your use." He explained. "We don't do laundry however we are affiliated with people who will do your laundry for you for a fee, again let us know and we will organise it." he finished.

"We'll hire the bathroom please," Jayda told him, she had been in saunas with Astra and Frey so didn't mind sharing with the other women.

He nodded, "I'll check but we don't have a lot of people in at the moment so you might not wait too long, will you pay from party funds or..."

"Since we are sharing party." Jayda stated and the owner now knew Jayda was the leader of this group, he nodded.

"I will deduct it from your deposit." He told them, "So settle, someone will come when the bath is ready." They nodded and took the keys and read the room numbers, they went up to the third floor and to their rooms which were next to or across from each other.

Cait glanced around, "Um... are you sure... I am not..."

"We know you have extra anatomy," Mia told her gently, technically she had not been naked in front of Jayda or Frey however, it didn't really bother her, "and don't care, come, socialise with us."

Cait nodded and went into her room to look around as the other pairs went into their rooms. Jayda slid into her shadow and back out in front of Katie.

"Hi Katie," Jayda greeted.

Katie smiled, "Hi, I got the clothes you wanted from Amy yesterday, is there anything else you need for Cait?" she asked as she handed the magic bag full of spare clothes and things for Cait.

"How is the remodel of her room going?" Jayda asked as she stored the bag.

"Good, Arnold and I are both working towards making her rooms comfortable, she is a full member now?" Katie asked and Jayda nodded. "I will contact your saddler to be ready to come measure her War Horse."

"Thanks Katie." Jayda slid back into her shadow and out of Frey's. "Let me give this to Cait."

Jayda left their room and knocked on Cait's door and waited for Cait to answer. Cait answered the door and Jayda held out the bag, "Went and got you more clothes. Once we get to the capital, we can get clothes that you want and in more durable cloth and leather, and I will finally make you armour."

"Thanks," Cait said as she took the bag, the others had clothes made from materials that were pretty cut and tear resistant and had armour, at the moment she did not, and although Jayda repaired her clothes, they weren't exactly durable.

"Let me know when they get thread worn and I will get you more." Jayda told her before she left back to her room. Frey was seated on the bed; she had stripped out of her armour and was just relaxing. It took several minutes to get out of her own armour before she straddled Frey's lap and wrapped her arms around her neck.

Frey hugged her and buried her head into Jayda's neck and nipped at it.

They sat like that for several minutes before there was a knock on the door, "Bathroom's free." A female voice called, and all five War Horses came out of their room and followed the woman down to the bathroom.

"Hey, any chance of stealing the bathroom for an hour?" Jayda asked and the woman nodded.

"I'll let the boss know to charge you extra although I am sure he is happy you are fine bathing together instead of separately or in your partnerships. I am sure you know the rules, wash before soaking, do not wash your clothes in the bath." The woman explained before she left them to it.

"You got soap Cait?" Astra asked as she started to strip.

"Yes, it was in the bag of things Jayda got me." Cait explained as she started to strip down like the others and jammed her used clothes into her bag, she was hoping to get the item box skill soon, it would make her life easier. Once she was naked, she sat on a stool that would handle her size and doused herself in water before she started to wash herself.

Mia glanced over and her jaw dropped, Astra was built on bulky lines, she was strong, but she wasn't all large firmly packed muscles, Frey was similar in build and Jayda, well Jayda was all lean muscles, they were there but the strength they contained was deceptive. Cait, Cait was nothing but firm bulky muscles which was common with Ogres. Mia's jaw dropped as her eyes curiously scanned down to see if what Jayda had told them about Green Ogres was the truth.

"Damn," Mia muttered and got a whack from her lover.

"Hey, just..." Astra started to say before she paused.

Cait hesitated as she glanced to the others as Frey and Jayda glanced over and realised all four women were staring, Cait didn't know what to do.

"Guys, stop teasing her, we all know we can buy bigger cocks." Jayda said to get them to stop staring.

"True," Frey remarked with a laugh and sighed as Jayda started to wash her hair. Astra started to wash Mia's hair, once Astra was done, they swapped positions and Mia started to wash Astra's hair.

Once Jayda's hair was washed, she turned to Cait, "Do you need help to wash your hair."

Cait shook her head, "Nah I have this." She said as she was already washing her hair.

Jayda nodded and washed her body, after rinsing off she went and soaked in the hot water. Mia, Astra, and Frey quickly joined her. They all relaxed in the water until Cait finally joined them, she had never had the luxury of hot water to bathe with.

"Wow," Cait groaned as the hot water seeped into her.

"Generally, we would say you have to be careful... too much hot water can cause dizzy spells, however that doesn't really apply to us." Jayda explained.

"Because of our monstrous constitutions?" Cait asked and Jayda nodded.

"After this I'll cut hair," Frey offered.

"Thanks, I'll cut yours as well." Astra told her.

"As much as I love cleanse, nothing beats a hot bath," Mia told the room.

"Agreed," Jayda, Frey and Astra remarked.

~*~*~*~

Over the months they travelled doing their investigations, they trained Cait to the point that she levelled well and was now level 90 Ancient ranked. Cait worked hard, after all she wouldn't feel comfortable until she was Celestial rank, at least then she would be somewhat on the same level as the others. Jayda and Frey worked hard on refining Cait's fighting style, Cait found sparing to be fun and fired her Ogre blood, although Green Ogres didn't actively hunt and eat humans, they did like a good fight like any Ogre. She learnt earth attribute combat magic and how to use more styles of two-handed weapons although she always came back to her battle hammer.

Blaze huffed as Cait pulled him to a stop so she could look over the capital of Ashford, "Come, let's go and then we can finally shoe and tack up Blaze."

"And get you some clothes that will last more than a week of battle." Mia added, Cait was chewing through clothes but that was mainly because they weren't being made from daemon spider thread like their clothes however Jayda could only cut the cloth, they had two maids who had sufficient skill to sew the cloth but only Jayda could cut it.

"And get you some armour." Frey added.

Cait nodded and as a group they rode down to the city gates and got in line to be checked in. when it came time for them to dismount, the guards simply through waved them. "Greeting War Horses, you can pass."

Jayda waved to the guards and just went through the gate.

"Cait and I will go to the guild, you three go home." Jayda told the others and they nodded and split up. Jayda dismounted outside of the guild.

"So, we are checking in and dumping meat?" Cait asked as that seemed to be the normal pattern for the group.

"Yes," Jayda remarked as she walked up to Leeanne who was manning a counter. Leeanne's eyes were focused on Cait, Cait tried not to fidget as she realised, she was getting lots of looks from the gathered adventurers.

"Damn and I thought Astra and Frey were hot," Leeanne remarked as her eyes slowly raked over the tall green woman, she had a big soft spot for tall muscular people.

Cait blushed while Jayda chuckled and stepped up to the counter and popped a bag on it. "Meat and materials we are willing to sell to the guild."

Leeanne grinned, "yes, yes business first." She took the bag and held out her hand for a card, Jayda offered hers and Leeanne checked the party in.

She returned and handed back Jayda's card, "Normal procedure okay for payment of materials?" she asked, and Jayda nodded. "So, Cait, want to go for drinks?"

Cait frowned for a moment before she realised what Leeanne was really saying causing her blush to spread.

"Leeanne, I thought you were married?" Jayda asked.

"Paired and he raced off to join his clan to go raiding the Empire," Leeanne answered as she rested her elbow on the desk and her chin on her fist, her eyes feasting on Cait. "He won't care if I sleep with other people as long as he isn't here to fore fill my needs that is."

"Right, forgot he was a barbarian. Then I say nothing." Jayda told her this was the whole reason Barbarians had a more open concept when it came to marriage, everyone had needs and when pairs were apart, they were allowed to take care of those needs, when they were together, they were together simple as that. "Except probably not a good thing to proposition Cait in front of everyone."

"I am so horny I would hit on Frey and Astra in front of you and Mia and I know how possessive you two are." Leeanne remarked just for Jayda to hear.

Jayda nodded in understanding.

"Yeah, we are off." Jayda grabbed Cait and dragged her from the guild, if Leeanne was serious about hooking up with Cait she knew where to find the woman. Jayda led Cait through the city pointing out a few things for the other women before they finally made it to the estate.

Cait stared up at the rearing warhorses which guarded the gates. "Wait, we live here?"

"Yep, remember that bracelet I gave you and told you to wear, hold it to the gate and run some magic through it and it will register you. It will let you in and not set off the alarms." Jayda explained.

Cait did as Jayda said and felt the gate register her; the gate swung open to reveal a guard.

"Welcome back boss," the guard remarked and waited for them to enter before he shut the gate.

"Mike, this is Cait," Jayda explained.

"Welcome home Cait." He told her as both households knew about the newest War Horse.

Cait smiled as Jayda led her to the front door and the waiting butler, "Cait this is Katie our butler."

Katie smiled, "Great to finally met you, house rules, don't tramp blood and mud through the house, do not try to seduce staff while they are working, no sex in the communal areas and no fighting in the house."

Cait nodded in understanding.

"I will send a message to our saddler to be here tomorrow morning to measure your War Horse." Katie said as they walked through the house and to the beast field. Jayda released her monsters into the field with the others and Blaze soon joined them.

"Thanks Katie," Jayda said as she started to untack Onyx, "Is the forge stocked with fuel?"

"Yes, we had a delivery two days ago." Katie replied.

"Tomorrow I will start making Cait's gear and Blaze's shoes." Jayda told Katie who nodded.

"Let me know when you are running short, and I will place another order." Katie told her, "Cait please allow me to show you your room, then Amy will come and do proper measurements and show you designs."

Cait nodded and followed Katie from the field, Katie gave the newest War Horse a tour of the house and finally to her room before leaving her.

Cait sat on her bed as she looked around, this room, it was hers, emotions threatened to overwhelm her as she looked at all the furnishings that were made for her and her size. There was a knock on the door.

"Ah, enter," Cait called, and a woman walked in.

"Hi, I'm Amy, I do the tailoring for the household when they are in the capital, not that I have to do it much since all the materials we use are high quality." Amy explained with a smile, she carried a small ladder under one arm and a bundle of paper under the other, a knotted cord hung around her neck.

"Ah, thanks for making me clothes." Cait said as she stood, and Amy frowned.

"Never should have trusted the measurements given to me, everything is loose or ill fitting." Amy tutted.

"Yeah, maybe, but I needed the room here," Cait explained as she gestured to her pants.

"Ah, yes, Jayda explained that the females of your species have both sets of sex organs." Amy stated as she prepared her step ladder, Cait nodded. "It might take some trial and error, but I plan to make clothes that fit you and your body's needs. Is there specific clothes Green Ogres wear?"

"Male Green Ogres generally wear a Kilt, easy to move in, easy access for sex." Cait explained a little, Green Ogres might not kill and eat humans, but they had a reputation for being vigorous in battle and in bed as well as being fertile.

"And females?" Amy asked.

"Breast binding and a kilt." Cait answered.

"And do you want a kilt?" Amy questioned, trying to keep the blush from forming.

"I don't know, I like wearing pants." Cait answered, also she didn't want to come off as sex crazed like some of her species were known for.

Amy nodded, "I will make a kilt as well as lots of pants, you could probably wear it as casual wear around the house." She said as she started to take measurements. "You'll also get two sets of clothes, good clothes and adventuring clothes please don't mix them up."

Cait sat in a chair in the sitting room with the others, Amy had whipped up some better fitting clothes for her, dinner had been delicious, and she was looking forward to relaxing.

Katie walked in followed by Matt, once Matt was in the room Katie left.

"Matt, no Leeanne?" Jayda asked a little innocently although Cait blushed.

Matt groaned, "I heard about her drooling all over her desk." Frey and Astra chuckled. "Oh, no, she's that horny, she'll hit on you two as well." Matt told them firmly. "I can't wait for her pair to come back from raiding. So do not be surprised if she rocks up and hangs around."

"Damn Cait, she gonna eat you," Frey teased.

Cait glanced around at the others a little panicked.

"Cut it," Jayda told Frey, "If she makes you uncomfortable, we can bar her from the estate for a while."

Matt chuckled as Cait and the four other women started to tease and bicker with each other, he got himself some dungeon rum before he settled.

"Okay, tell me the story?" he asked when a break happened.

~*~*~*~

Cait growled as she pushed herself up from the ground two days later, she tore off her damaged shirt and grabbed her practice hammer. She turned back to Jayda, and they started to spar again Leeanne leant on the fence and watched with full attention. Cait growled after her latest attack didn't hit its target, she dropped her hammer and swung a fist which Jayda allowed to connect with the side of her face. Jayda did the same to her and both then stepped away from each other.

Cait held her jaw, "Ouch."

Astra huffed in amusement, How many times, don't fist fight a dragon.

"Here, let me heal you," Jayda said as she walked over and healed Cait's jaw.

"And why did you let me hit you?" Cait asked as her jaw stopped hurting, her blood was still singing with battle energy.

"You feel a little better after landing that hit right?" Jayda asked.

"Did I earn it?" Cait asked a little angrily, Jayda never let people land hits.

"I wouldn't have let you hit me if you hadn't," Jayda told her honestly.

"Yeah, Jayda never lets us land a hit unless we've learnt the skill or technique, she wanted us to learn." Frey told her, "So frustrating that was but also fun when we got to land our hits."

Cait nodded to Jayda in thanks, she did feel better after hitting Jayda, but the faint built up feeling remained.

"Well, I am off to the forge, enjoy your free time, Cait." Jayda told her.

Cait nodded and walked off; she was getting tired of ruining clothes, but daemon spider cloth was hard to handle even with the highest skill level like Amy had.

"Leeanne, you're drooling." Frey told her.

Leeanne wiped her face and glared at Frey when she realised, she wasn't in fact drooling although she had been close to it.

Astra turned to Leeanne, "You just want to scratch an itch right," she asked, and Leeanne nodded. "You need to chat to her, she's probably in the same situation, horny and not knowing who or where to turn. I was thinking of taking her to a brothel to take care of that, but they need to sign a secrecy contract and I am not that familiar with the brothels in the city so don't know a good discrete one."

"What's your life magic level?" Frey asked she had noticed Cait getting increasingly flustered, easy to do due to the fact she was around pairs who were very much in love with each other.

"7, I am really looking forward to getting to 9 and repair magic, my pair is a prick with clothes." Leeanne answered a little confused about the question.

"You'll understand." Astra said and pushed the woman towards the house.

Leeanne walked up to the house, pass some servants and upstairs to find Cait's room, she knocked on the door.

"Enter," Cait called, and Leeanne walked in, shut, and locked the door.

Cait frowned at her, "You shouldn't be in here."

"Cait," Leeanne started to say, Cait had been using a damp cloth to wipe herself down so little beads of water clung to her skin, sometimes cleanse still left her feeling sticky. Leeanne fanned herself a little as she watched a drop of water roll over taut muscle.

"You're staring." Cait told her.

"Your gorgeous, you should be stared at," Leeanne told her honestly and Cait blushed.

"You can't be here," Cait told her, there was a scent filling the room, a scent that was heating her blood further.

"I can understand you might not be comfortable with a casual sex relationship, but it looks like you have the same problem I have. More so, since Astra said she was going to start looking at brothels for you." Leeanne explained not really knowing where to start.

"I," Cait didn't know how to react to that, that the other members of the party had figured out her blood was generally left boiling after a fight, and she had no outlet for it. "I didn't know."

Leeanne grinned, "They love you and want to help you in all ways they can, they realised you had extra energy and guessed the best way to get rid of it was sex."

Cait had to think for a moment and nodded, sex would be one way to help deal with all the pent-up energy.

"Also, I am already bound to keep anything that happens between us and what I learn about you a secret so, we take care of each other's needs and that is that." Leeanne finished.

Cait took a deep shaky breath, the scent was in her nose and the primal part of her brain told her it was a woman, a woman who wanted to be fucked. Her instincts started to come forward, but she stopped herself, she would be too rough with Leeanne. Walking over to the bed she pulled free a set of magic manacles which Jayda had installed, she said they were standard because sometimes they needed to be restrained so as not to hurt their partner, she now understood that any professional hired would have come here to service her.

"A few things you should know, firstly, at the moment, I am afraid I will hurt you, so we'll use these at least until I am confident, I won't hurt you. Once we start, we might be at it a while, my kind, are kind of, ravenous when it comes to sex. Also, I have never actually been with someone before, although I know all the basics." Cait explained.

Leeanne appreciated Cait's honesty, she took a moment to take off her boots, "Okay, anything else I should know, like why Astra asked my life magic level?" she asked, "It's 7 by the way."

Cait hesitated for a moment but ignored her as she locked herself into the manacles. Leeanne took a moment to take off her weapons and shoes she then straddled Cait's thighs. Leaning forward she touched each manacle, "Lock," she remarked locking the manacles to her voice, only she would be able to free Cait. "Thought I recognised the formular on the manacles," she said into Cait's ear before she skimmed her lips against Cait's jaw. "I have a set as well." She explained before she gave Cait a fleeting kiss on the lips, Cait growled a little causing Leeanne to shiver and gave in to kiss her properly.

Leeanne stroked Cait's arms and slowly to the bindings which constrained her breasts which she undid, breaking the kiss she took a moment to admire Cait's breasts the darker green areolas and the stiffening nipples that sat in the middle of them. Leaning forward she sucked a nipple into her mouth which she gently bit before she toyed with it using her lips and tongue. Her fingers stroked firm muscles as she switched between breasts, pulling back she bit her bottom lip as her fingers traced Cait's abdominal muscles and down to the start of her pants.

Shifting down a little bit she started to untie Cait's pants, when that was done and with a little bit of help from Cait, she shucked Cait out of her pants leaving her in just her loincloth.

Cait panted as she tensed against the manacles which held her.

Leeanne chose this moment to strip, except for a couple of scars, one on her left side, the other on her right shoulder and the Goddess of adventurers blessing on her right side she was a lean beauty but with enough muscle to show she should not be messed with. She hesitated for a moment once she had discarded her clothes and turned back to Cait. It took her a moment to understand what her eyes were seeing, as she had noticed a tent form under Cait's loincloth. She straddled Cait's thighs as she untied loin cloth and pulled it away showing the impressive cock that sprouted from Cait's body, it wasn't overly long, in fact Ivor, her pair, was longer but wasn't thick like she was. "Okay, now I know, contraceptive magic." Closing her eyes for a moment she activated the magic which would keep her from falling pregnant, she was sure her husband wouldn't care but she believed that their first child really should be his.

"Done," she told Cait as she tried to wrap her hand around the base of Cait's cock, her fingers were close but couldn't touch even if she squeezed.

Cait's whole body quivered under her touch, "I, also, female," she told Leeanne shakily.

Curious by the admission Leeanne leant down and lifted Cait's balls to expose a glistening pussy. Leaning down she licked at Cait's pussy even as she stroked Cait's cock, after a few minutes of this Leeanne moved to take the tip of Cait's cock in her mouth even as her fingers continued to stroke Cait's pussy.

Cait growled as Leeanne's head bobbed up and down on her cock, her hips started to jerk up as she strained against the manacles, she wanted to grab Leeanne and ram her whole cock down her throat. Leeanne slid two fingers inside Cait's pussy and curled her fingers up to press against the front wall.

"Shit," Cait swore as she twitched in Leeanne's mouth and climaxed.

Leeanne drank Cait's seed as she continued to pump Cait's cock to milk it. Once Cait stopped shuddering Leeanne pulled away with a please grin, she hadn't expected Cait to be that worked up. "Mm... you needed that." She said as she noticed Cait was still hard and ready to go again. "Ravenous," Leeanne remarked pleased, she really did need a good fucking, although listening to the metal protest as Cait fought the chains, let her know she needed to wear off some of Cait's vigour before releasing her.

"Got any slime jelly?" she asked she was dripping but still, she wanted a little more lubrication.
"Probably," Cait remarked, trying to think, "Try the bedside drawers."

Leeanne leant over and pulled open a drawer and found a tub of slime jelly, lifting it out she opened it and gave Cait's cock a coat in the jelly, she put the jar on top of the bedside table for later use as she was hoping Cait would fuck her arse later and then wiped the excess against her entrance. Leeanne mounted Cait's cock, directing the blunt head to the opening of her pussy and slowly forced the head inside her. Cait was thick and normally she would have preferred Cait's fingers to prepare her however she doubted Cait had the patience for that so she would have to do it this way. She breathed as there was a burn as her pussy stretched around the wide invader. She hissed and jerked away when Cait tried to fuck up into her. "Stop moving, I'll tell you when you can move," Leeanne complained, she didn't want Cait trying to fuck up into her until she was ready.

"Sorry," Cait told her, and Leeanne moved back and repositioned Cait's cock at her entrance and again started to lower herself onto the head, it was a little easier this time and the head of the shaft slid in causing both to groan and Cait clenched her fists reminding herself to stay still.

Leeanne panted as she rolled her hips and slid Cait deeper within her body, slowly working the other women deep inside. Once she had Cait well within her she leant forward and kissed Cait's body as she couldn't reach her lips. Cait groaned and flexed her hips up into Leeanne as Leeanne rolled her hips. Both moaned as they moved, they found a rhythm that worked for them both, it wasn't as intense as Cait wanted, she wanted to slam her body into Leeanne's, but it was enough to soothe her lust a little. Leeanne wasn't idle as she rode Cait, her hands ran over Cait's body, feeling the taut muscles that flexed under her touch or running her lips over whatever, she could reach.

Cait shifted her legs and got them under her enough to get some more leverage as she flexed her hips, this however changed Leeanne's position and Cait's cock started to rub against Leeanne's g-spot on every thrust. "Fuck," Leeanne swore as she clamped down on Cait's cock that kept moving and even tried to go faster. It was that that tripped Leeanne over and she started to cum, Cait fucked up into her two more times before she came as well, shooting her seed into Leeanne's body. Cait relaxed her body back onto the bed even as Leeanne's body fluttered around her.

Leeanne rested her face against Cait's chest and relaxed although she could feel that Cait was still hard within her. "Do you feel like you are in control of yourself?" Leeanne asked and waited for Cait to make her decision.

"I guess so," Cait said after several moments, "However, I might be a little rough."

She didn't think too much on it, after all she was technically a healer, she could handle a little rough. Leaning forward Leeanne touched each manacle and gave Cait another kiss, "Open." There was a click and Leeanne was suddenly on her back and beneath Cait, Cait removed her length from Leeanne's body because she wanted to explore. Cait started to explore Leeanne's body with her lips and her hands. Leeanne relaxed, allowing the other woman to explore, after all this was the first time, she was with someone. Slowly Cait worked her way down Leeanne's body until she came to her sex.

"Wait let me use," Leeanne started to say but Cait just dove in not caring that her own seed was leaking out of Leeanne's pussy. "Okay," that's hot, Leeanne finished mentally. Cait didn't have a lot of experience however she was quickly learning what Leeanne liked. She groaned and threaded her fingers through Cait's hair to grip it and help direct her. Cait's lower tusks held Leeanne open as she ate her out, her tongue exploring Leeanne's sex.

"Damn, fuck," Leeanne swore as Cait's tongue fucked in and out of her, her thumb resting firmly against the pearl of nerves at the top of her pussy, rubbing circles on it. It didn't take much longer, and she came apart under Cait, Cait only stopped when she felt Leeanne's hand try to push her away. "Sorry, sensitive." She explained.

"I want more," Cait told her as she held herself over Leeanne's body.

"Okay, I'll suck you off." Leeanne told her, after all Cait had warned her before they started that she wouldn't be able to stop so she knew what had awaited her if she started.

Cait knelt above Leeanne's head and directed her cock down to Leeanne's lips; Leeanne ran her tongue around the head of Cait's shaft for several moments before she opened her mouth wide to take the head in. Cait panted as Leeanne used both hands to stroke Cait's length causing precum to travel its length and started to flow into Leeanne's mouth. Leeanne took a deep breath and slid Cait down her throat as she had a good gag reflex and able to take her husband's slightly longer cock all the way until his pelvis pressed to her nose. Both women groaned as Cait flexed her hips, sliding deeper down Leeanne's throat. Cait was careful, doing her best not to choke Leeanne as they both moved. Leeanne pushed on Cait's thighs, so she pulled back.

"Are you okay?" Cait asked concerned.

"Fine but this isn't exactly the right position for what we want to do." Leeanne told her, "Off the bed," she coaxed as she moved so that her head hung off the bed. Cait listened to Leeanne and got off the bed and stood near Leeanne's head. "You might need to kneel."

It took them a few moments to get the right position for Cait to fuck Leeanne's throat. Cait took Leeanne's hands in her own, "Squeeze if you are okay or release if you need me to stop." Cait offered and got a squeeze in response. Cait wasn't too vigorous as she moved and made sure to pull out far enough and long enough for Leeanne to breathe. Cait fucked Leeanne's throat for long minutes, Leeanne doing her best to help and used her tongue to tease whenever she got a chance. She finally felt like she was going to cum, Leeanne felt Cait twitch so hummed to trip her over the edge. Cait slid deeply down her throat and started to pulse as she came, Leeanne flexed her throat around Cait's cock which continued to pulse as she came. Cait remembered that Leeanne needed to breath and pulled out even though she was still climaxing.

When Cait was far enough back for Leeanne to breathe, Leeanne released her hands and grabbed Cait's exposed shaft and started to fist it to coax the rest of Cait's seed into her mouth. Cait watched and panted as she felt herself twitch and more of her cum left her body. Once she stopped climaxing, she gently pulled out and rested her still erect cock on Leeanne's throat. "You're still hard." Leeanne remarked a little surprised.

"Sorry," Cait replied.

"Don't be," Leeanne stated firmly and was kind of glad Matt had basically told her to fuck off for a few days as she was irritating him, it meant they could keep going until Cait was satisfied which was completely okay with her although Cait would have to learn she could get over sensitive and it could hurt. "Lay down."

Cait moved back onto the bed and waited, Leeanne settled between Cait's legs, "I want you to stroke yourself."

Cait frowned, "I've never..."

Leeanne pushed herself up, "You've never touched yourself, never masturbated?"

Cait shook her head.

Leeanne rested her cheek against Cait's thigh, "Okay, I'll show you how and this will help you when you have a need but no willing body."

Cait nodded a little glad that Leeanne was here to educate her, although her instincts were basically just telling her to fill all her holes with more cum than she could handle she guessed there was more to it, or her mother wouldn't still be with her father. Leeanne then spent the next hour teaching Cait how to please herself, both her cock and her pussy and after a few more climaxes Cait was still hard and still very horny.

Leeanne was resting beside her on her stomach, impressed with Cait's sex drive and stamina, they had been at it for hours and Cait was still down for more.

Leeanne used cleanse on her arse Cait frowned at her wondering why she was using magic. "Don't worry, your seed is still inside me, just cleaning my arse so you can fuck it."

Cait straddled Leeanne's arse and rested her cock in Leeanne's arse crack.

"Use the slime jelly on yourself and use some fingers to get some inside my arse, then you do you." Leeanne told her as she pulled a pillow down to hold and possibly bite, Cait stilled as she reached for the slime jelly.

"You want me to..." Cait questioned.

"Let your instincts take over, you've worn off whatever edge you had, but you are still horny so, lets meet the sexual needs of your race." Leeanne explained. "I'll be fine."

Cait did as Leeanne said, coated her shaft after spending almost five minutes stretching Leeanne open with her fingers and making sure to get lots of slime jelly in and around her rare opening. After putting aside, the jelly she directed her cock to the prepared hole. She pressed down firmly and felt the hole stretching until it gave way letting her in.

Leeanne groaned, slightly in pain as Cait's cock was wider than the three fingers she had used, but mostly in pleasure. Cait shifted her body until she was squatted over Leeanne's arse, sliding deeper as she started to thrust with powerful motions of her hips. Leeanne grunted and moaned as Cait worked her way deep into her arse. Cait grabbed a hold of the bed head with both hands and used her whole body to shift Leeanne further up the bed, in the process she bottomed out inside Leeanne.

Leeanne's toes curled as she shivered in pleasure and even came a little. Cait then started to fuck her with deep powerful thrusts. Leeanne's mind was blank with the pleasure as Cait fucked her, she hugged the pillow a little tighter as she made noises Cait knew meant she was enjoying this, and boy was she enjoying this.

Cait growled; the moment she had let her instincts take over she knew that until she climaxed there was going to be no chance of her rational mind taking back control. She fucked Leeanne, there was nothing gentle about it, she could hear her balls slapping against her partner's pussy on every thrust, hear Leeanne's panting and noises as Leeanne climaxed around her and she kept going.

"Fuck," Leeanne swore as she felt another climax race through her body and Cait was still thrusting away, chasing her own pleasure. They didn't notice when Katie popped her head in on them and dropped off a package which the other four women hoped would help, nor did they notice her leave.

Cait groaned with Leeanne when she came and held herself deeply with in Leeanne, she relaxed a little resting some of her weight on Leeanne's behind, the rest she kept off the smaller woman as her body jerked and flexed still coming inside of Leeanne. It took Leeanne several minutes to reconnect with her body, after all she had climaxed at least four times just from anal and the slapping of Cait's balls against her sex, never had she climaxed that many times during one sex act. Finally, when her mind was back, she realised that Cait was still hard! Cait finally pulled out and watched as Leeanne's arse gaped open for a few moments before it started to close.

"I need to pee," Leeanne remarked with a slight pant, slowly she crawled off the bed and with shaking legs she stumbled into the bathroom.

Cait used a jug of water to get a drink and realised she needed to pee as well but that she still wanted more sex. Leeanne took care of her bladder and using cleanse cleaned herself up a little before leaving. Cait was next to use the bathroom. "Use cleanse on your cock," Leeanne reminded her, and Cait nodded.

Leeanne noticed the package and that it had her name on it. Walking over to it she read the note attached, opening the box she found a magic dick, a masturbator toy, more slime jelly and vials of potions, a couple were for healing, the rest were all stamina potions. She took one of the stamina potions gladly, physically she was fine, after all she was technically a healer and Cait hadn't hurt her, energy wise she wasn't. Cait came to stand behind her, "what was that?"

Leeanne felt her energy levels rise which would allow her to continue. "Stamina potions and a magic dick for me to use on you."

"Oh," Cait replied a little confused.

"We were probably occupied when it was dropped off." Leeanne explained not even embarrassed.

Cait offered her some water and Leeanne drank gratefully, leaning down Cait started to kiss the side of Leeanne's neck as her hands cupped her breasts.

"Still need more?" Leeanne asked and felt Cait nod against her neck.

"You?" Cait asked.

"I'm fine to keep going, my itch has been scratched, yours still needs scratching which is a bonus for me." Leeanne answered as she arched up into Cait's hands. "So, want to be fucked?"

Cait considered her for a moment before she nodded.

"Give me a moment," Leeanne told her as she wandered around the bed, she changed where the manacles were and even pulled out a new set, it seemed the War Horses knew a little about kink, but the tie downs were probably more for the protection of their partners than for actual kink.

Cait frowned at Leeanne, "You are a lot stronger than me and when I fuck, I like to be in control so, you will be locked down." She told Cait firmly, when she fucked her pair, he also was tied down letting her be in control as he was a lot stronger than her. Cait nodded in understanding. "On your stomach," Leeanne ordered, and Cait did exactly that, Leeanne locked her wrists first then walked back to the box, the cock wasn't the only thing in the box, there was also a masturbator. Leeanne coated the inside with slime jelly, her pair generally went nuts when she fucked him, and his cock was in one of these.

Once done she slid two pillows under Cait's hips then locked down her legs in a specific angle which would keep her from moving too much. "Lift your hips a little," Leeanne ordered, and Cait managed it barely. Leeanne slid the masturbator over Cait's cock and wedged another pillow between her body and her cock. "Down again."

Again, Cait complied and wiggled a little, her cock was in the masturbator toy and surrounded by pillows which applied pressure.

Leeanne took a few moments to place the magic dick and adjusted the settings a little so that it wasn't going to be as sensitive allowing her to go for longer before she coated the length in slime jelly. Kneeling behind Cait she ran her nails up the back of Cait's thighs causing her to shiver and goose bumps to break out across her skin.

Leeanne's hands came to rest of the firm globes of Cait's arse, she spread them to expose both her little star and her pussy.

"Yeah, before we finish," Leeanne remarked as pressed her thumb to Cait's anus and rubbed little circles against it. "I am going to fuck this." Cait shivered a little in delight.

Grabbing her cock, she directed it to Cait's glistening pussy and slowly pushed forward, Cait groaned, a little in discomfort mostly in pleasure as her hips flexed sliding her cock in the slippery tube. Leeanne grinned and continued pressing forward on each trust until she was nice and deep in the other woman, then and only then did she start to fuck her cock into Cait's body. Her trusts were as strong as she could make them, but she knew Cait was enjoying this. Cait growled as she bit down on the pillow under her face, her cock and her pussy were both being stimulated and she didn't know what to focus on, the cock ploughing her pussy or her cock sliding in the textured sheath.

"Fuck," Cait swore as Leeanne's cock knocked against her cervix. "Mmm... that... please..." Little fireworks were going off in Cait's mind the moment Leeanne did it. Leeanne complied and made sure to thrust deep enough to hit Cait's cervix, Cait called out in disappointment when Leeanne pulled all the way out.

"Calm down, I am going to make it better." Leeanne told her as she made some adjustments to the magic dick, the War Horses had a lot of money so they had brought a high-end toy which could grow both length and girth. Leeanne added as much length as the toy would allow which was another three inches and added an inch in girth in the places which allowed it before she put the bigger head against her opening and forced it in.

Cait groaned in pleasure and fought the chains which held her, Leeanne slapped her arse, "Cut it or I stop." She warned and Cait stilled. Leeanne waited a moment just to make sure before she started to fuck the larger toy back into Cait's body. Cait was trying not to squirm too much as Leeanne slid deeper and deeper into her until once again, she was hitting Cait's cervix with each thrust, the extra length gave Leeanne the leverage she needed to press hard on every thrust.

"Fuck, fuck," Cait swore with every thrust, she was panting and groaning in pleasure, loving what Leeanne was doing to her body, in fact needing it.

Leeanne grinned and noticed that Cait was close although she was nowhere near ready to climax because she had adjusted the sensitivity to its lowest setting, she could feel that she was fucking Cait, but it was muted.

Cait tensed and let out a loud groan as she came around Leeanne's cock. Leeanne didn't care she just fucked through Cait's climax after all Cait had done the same to her so she wouldn't care too much. Cait strained against the chains as her climax rocked through her pussy and out her cock.

When it waned, she realised Leeanne was still going and thoroughly enjoyed being used like this. Leeanne fucked her through another climax before she got close to her own, her thrusting became shorter but she made sure to keep hitting Cait's cervix as it seemed like that is what Cait needed, finally they came together and Leeanne got a pleasant surprise as she felt like she was actually shooting cum into Cait's body which made her shift and force the last inch of her cock into Cait's body and hold herself there as they both called out in pleasure.

When Leeanne felt like she had finally stopped shooting she relaxed a little on top of her to get her breath back, once she had she gently pulled herself out, watching as the cock came free and was followed by their juices. Using her fingers, she scooped up the mix and put it in her mouth and groaned, it was delicious. Getting up slowly she walked back to the table and gulped down another stamina potion before she was back on the bed.

"You still good or do you need to stop," Leeanne asked as she waited for her body to energise again, it was slower this time, but the potion still worked, after this she would have to eat if they wanted to continue.

"I'm good," Cait told her with a slight dreamy tone, she was still horny, but she was beginning to believe that that was just a common thing with her species.

"Good, I have one more round in me before I have to eat so... your arse is mine." She told Cait, after all she was in position and chained up at her mercy, may as well take advantage. Leaning in Leeanne started to eat Cait's pussy and the juices which were slowly leaking out of her, while she licked around she dipped her fingers into slime jelly and started to work on the ring, she remembered to cast cleanse on Cait's anus and the cavity that she would soon be fucking because she liked clean sex, don't get her wrong, dirty fucking had its place, this was not that place.

Cait tried to relax as Leeanne worked a finger inside her arse and fucked her arse with that finger as she sucked on one of Cait's balls.

She worked a second finger in, applying more jelly and doing her best to stretch that opening, once she had three fingers moving freely inside Cait's back entrance, she removed her fingers. Leeanne got up behind Cait and coated her cock in slime jelly, she adjusted the girth back down to its normal setting but kept the length. She directed the head to Cait's anus and started to push even as she held the tip in place, slowly she felt Cait start to accept her.

"Relax, in fact try to push like you are having a shit." Leeanne told her and Cait did exactly that which allowed the head to slip in.
Cait flinched a little, but Leeanne held still, waiting for her to relax, she gently scratched the back of Cait's legs helping her and she slid a little deeper.

"That's it, relax." Leeanne coaxed as she worked her way deep enough to start thrusting, she was gentle with her moves at first, loosening up Cait and when she started to move a little freely, she slammed the rest of her cock home.

Cait cried out in both pleasure and pain as Leeanne held herself deep. "You, okay?" She asked Cait who took a few breaths.

"Give me a moment," Cait told her as she adjusted to the intrusion. Leeanne held still for several moments, giving Cait the time to relax and when she finally did Leeanne slowly started pulling all the way out leaving her anus gaping. Leeanne took a moment while Cait was gaping to pour a generous amount of slime jelly into her gaping hole. Just before Cait's hole closed Leeanne was back inside her, the slime jelly doing its job allowing Leeanne to slide deeply with little resistance.

"Now that I have prepared you, you might want to bite down for a little while." Leeanne warned, she gave Cait a moment before she started to slowly fuck Cait's arse. Cait quickly bit down on the pillow as both pleasure and pain exploded in her body. It took Cait a little while to get used to the sensation of Leeanne fucking her arse even as her own cock fucked the toy it was still in.

"Fuck," Cait breathed as she finally adjusted.

Leeanne chuckled, "There you go," she said to Cait and started to speed up, Cait moaned at the change of pace, she tried to push up into the thrusts, but chains kept her from moving enough. Leeanne reached forward and managed to get a handful of hair and tugged on it a little, "I warned you, when I fuck you, I fuck you..." she reminded her as she thrust a little deeper causing Cait to call out in pleasure as she suddenly climaxed.

Leeanne kept moving, thrusting deeply in an out of Cait's arse, Cait panted between moans and little pleasure filled whines as Leeanne moved within her. Leeanne also made noises, grunts and growls as she fucked even as Cait tried to milk her cock every time she climaxed.

"Oh fuck," Cait said as she climaxed for the third time.

Leeanne felt her own climax start to build as she sped up her motions, Cait squirmed a little beneath Leeanne knowing that end was coming. A few minutes later they came together, Leeanne pressing deep as she emptied the built-up juices into Cait's bowels. Leeanne collapsed on top of Cait and just laid there as her body quivered and through the end of her climax, Cait quivered beneath her as they both came down, once Leeanne unscrambled her brain, she slowly slid her length out until she finally popped out.

"Release," Leeanne muttered, and the manacles released, carefully she removed the toy and cast clean on it before she collapsed back and just panted. Cait rolled onto her side and removed her cock from the toy and was kind of glad it had a collection function although it was full and even overflowing. Cait cast cleanse and the toy was empty and relaxed, she felt well fucked but if asked if she could go for more, the answer was yes, always yes.

Moving Cait gathered Leeanne into her arms.

"Why are you still hard!" Leeanne remarked in surprise as she felt the erect piece of flesh slide between her thighs.

"Beginning to think that my species, is just constantly horny, but since I have a willing partner, I am ready to go regardless." Cait answered.

"That or your lack of a consistent sexual partnership might be behind it." Leeanne added. Cait shrugged; both could be right. Leeanne's stomach rumbled loudly. "Food, I need to eat."

Cait nuzzled at her throat a few moments later there was a knock on the door. "Just a moment," Cait tossed a bit of bedding to cover Leeanne and got up and grabbed one of the kilts, which stopped midthigh, threw it on and a slid on a vest. Once kind of presentable she went to the door, unlocked and opened it, Katie was there with a cart of food. Katie wheeled the cart in and placed it near the table that was in the room before she turned and left, she made a mental note to tell Amy to remake Cait's kilts and make them longer, if she was free balling she was too long to be covered by the current length.

Cait closed the door and locked it, Leeanne rolled over and rested her cheek against the mattress, "You have the best butler ever," she remarked as she could smell food and because she had noticed what Katie had.

"Huh," Cait remarked as she lifted one of the covers which revealed a plate piled high with food.

"You're um... showing," Leeanne's eyes glanced down to what was visible as it dangled down.

Cait glanced down but couldn't see what Leeanne could, she ignored Leeanne's chuckle and moved the food to the table. Walking over to the bed she scooped Leeanne up and sat with her in her lap.

"Oh, okay," Leeanne remarked but felt a thrill as the strong arms bracketed her body.

Cait removed a cover to expose food and Leeanne started to eat, Cait also helped herself to the food. Leeanne chewed for a moment and groaned as the food was delicious. "This is orc meat, right?"

"Orc general," Cait corrected, "We took out a bunch on our way here."

Leeanne nodded and kept eating although she frowned as Cait focused on a different dish which wasn't normal to her. "What's that?"

"A Dark Elf dish, egg noddle with garlic soy roc bird and vegetables, Jayda learnt it and probably taught it to the cooks."

"Soy?" Leeanne asked but she took a bit and tried it, the flavours exploded in her mouth and the meat was delicious.

Cait shrugged, "A seasoning Jayda got from the Dark Elves, they make it and a bunch of other seasonings which are weird and then they cook them and bam, delicious."

Leeanne nodded, she was fully aware that Ashford was 'sheltering' the entire Dark Elf race now and that they were living in the forest outside of Morriston. She was looking forward to the time their products came up for sale, if they didn't, well she knew Jayda and that Jayda would get her stuff if she asked nicely.

They devoured the food that Katie brought and then moved back to the bed to rest a little and let the food digest a little before continuing.

~*~*~*~

Astra grinned as Leeanne walked into the informal dining room followed by Cait a day later. "Nice of you two to finally join us," she teased.

Leeanne rolled her eyes and sat although Cait blushed as she went to sit. "Stop," Amy told her, pulled out a knotted cord, and ran it down the outside of her leg as she glanced to Katie as her fingers ran down the cord, getting closer to her knee before Katie finally nodded and Amy stopped and went bright red before she woodenly walked off. Most kilts that she knew were designed to stop mid-thigh for ease of movement Cait's were going to have to go to her knees.

Cait's blush grew as Leeanne chuckled as both understood why Amy was measuring her.

Mia snorted and hot tea came out through her nose, Astra and Frey laughed heartily. Katie and Jayda had straight faces however their eyes sparkled.

"OI!" Tofa said as she stomped in, "Eat your food!" she ordered. "Also, who traumatised Amy!" she asked angrily, and the laughter rose.

"Eigi okkarr fault hon's saðlítar horser, [not our fault she's hung like a horse,]" Astra told the other woman who blinked for a moment or two before she turned and slipped back into her kitchen.

Cait growled lowly.

Mia finally finished cleaning herself up turned and glared at Astra and clicked her teeth, she had no right to just go blurt out shit like that, Coming from the woman who refuses to let me fuck her because my species magic cock is too big, you can shut up! Astra blushed faintly, although she had the more dominant role in their relationship every now and again Mia wanted that role and it was fun but the first time she had seen the magic dick Mia wanted to use on her she was like, nope.

Cait's jaw dropped and she didn't know what to do even as Leeanne glanced around as now Jayda was doing her best not to laugh.

Frey snorted in amusement and Astra turned to her friend and growled, Don't you dare, Jayda hasn't topped you yet either!

Cait turned to Jayda who just grinned even as Frey fidgeted, they hadn't really spoken about role reversal yet, of Jayda using a magic dick on her. Jayda let out a deep rumble that had Leeanne shiver as the sub vocals rolled through her, Once I have a dragon magic dick, she's mine... Jayda's grin turned a little feral almost, Frey noticeably swallowed even as her libido started to rev up.

When are we getting you, your cock? Frey asked with a slight hoot, fuck it, she would take the teasing, but she really wanted to be taken by Jayda.

Mia gave Astra a look which basically meant women up, Frey didn't even know what a dragon dick looked like, and she wanted it.

Cait chuckled as she finally settled herself.

"What was that about?" Leeanne asked.

"Basically, Astra is scared of Mia's species magic dick, and Frey really wants Jayda to hurry up and get her species magic dick and fuck her with it."

Leeanne blinked for a moment before she turned to her breakfast and started to eat not knowing how to react to the conversation. Katie on the other hand was just doing her best not to grin as she turned and left the room.

"Cait you're with me today, I have some rough armour for you to try." Jayda told her and Cait nodded.

Leeanne finished her breakfast and stood, she leant her body onto Cait's back and gave her a hug. "While my pair is away, is it okay if I come to you?" she asked before she pressed her lips to Cait's ear.

Cait nodded and Leeanne grabbed her jaw, forcing her to turn her head and gave her a kiss before she left.

"Oo, you just became a lover," Jayda told her with a grin.

"Ah... what now?" Cait asked.

"It's a barbarian thing, where paired men and women sleep with another person more than once but is still paired." Frey explained.

"A relationship that involves sleeping with each other occasionally," Jayda added.

"But... she isn't Barbarian." Cait remarked.

"No but her pair is, she wears a necklace which declares she is paired with a Barbarian which means she needs to confirm to Barbarian cultural practises or at least be aware and understanding of them." Astra explained.

"It's rare though, for a Barbarian to pair like they have with Leeanne, more so since they are actively raiding. I want to hear that story." Frey remarked.

They finished breakfast and Cait followed Jayda into the workshop, she had avoiding going near it as she considered this Jayda's domain, but the interior was much larger than the building itself. "Expansion magic," Cait remarked as she looked around the different areas, Jayda had places to tan and work leather, places to carve wood and bone, a large work bench to lay out patterns, tools and devices to help in all of that. That was all one side of the building, the other side was taken up with forges and other tools for metal working.

Jayda nodded, "Yep, even have a basement now where I store things, it is locked so only I can get in and is protected against theft."

Cait wandered around as Jayda walked over to a bunch of forms which were shaped to represent each party member including one that was based off her body. Cait finally walked over to Jayda to study the armour that Jayda had made her.

"This is just a rough out, you aren't used to wearing armour nor do you know what works best for how you move so we will have to try several designs until we find the perfect fit. Once we know what works best, I'll make you a set that will meet your current needs and every time you outgrow your armour, I will replace it. Same as I do for the others." Jayda explained and Cait nodded.

Using a stool, she helped transfer Cait's armour from the form to her body. Cait squirmed a little, the armour seemed, restrictive to her. Jayda walked around Cait, she had made this armour to be interchangeable so she could take sections off and replace sections. It had been easy for her to make armour for the others, she had simply followed what they already wore, creating her own had been a little harder because she had never needed it. it had taken her lots of trial and error before she found a design that worked with her fighting style and that made Astra nod, her people wouldn't harass her if she were wearing that.

Living with Barbarians she had come to realise that armour kept her out of trouble, in the beginning people didn't take her seriously when she wandered around in common clothes in Holmston and people had a habit of picking fights with her. When she started to wear her armour, they were a little more cautious and when she was all geared up, they tended to avoid her.

"How does that feel?" Jayda asked as she stepped back giving Cait room to move a little. Cait did some practise stretches before she walked outside and pulled her war hammer out of her magic bag. Her moves were clumsy she so turned to Jayda.

"I don't like what's on my back or mid drift." Cait explained.

Jayda nodded and started to remove panels leaving Cait in arm, shoulder and chest armour. Once that was done Cait started to move again, this time her moves were more fluid, the leg armour was comfortable and the armour on her upper chest and arms was not restrictive.

Jayda frowned as she saw all the openings the removed armour panels left but it wasn't something for which she hadn't planned. "Can we try different panels?" she asked, and Cait nodded.

The first panels added were made with simple chain mail Cait again moved but shook her head one she had finished the drill. The next test was with scale armour but again Cait shook her head after moving around.

"Although it feels better than the other two options." She explained to Jayda who nodded.

"Okay... segmented plate armour seems to be more your style," Jayda remarked and pulled out a prototype armour that she had been working on. Cait watched as Jayda changed the panels over and made sure everything was on correctly before she stepped back to let Cait move again.

Cait twisted and turned, and the armour seemed to move more freely with her motions.

"Okay that seems to work, let's take it off and I will make a full metal set." Jayda told her.

"Can't I just wear this?" Cait asked as she followed Jayda back into the workshop.

"No," Jayda told her firmly, the armour Cait was wearing was made from both metal parts and leather parts, it wouldn't wear evenly and the way both materials reacted to blows was different. It was why most people wore Leather armour or Metal armour not combinations of both. Also, the materials were cheap iron and boar leather after all this was a rough out not the final armour.

"Okay," Cait helped Jayda take off the prototype armour and mounted it back on her form.

"So, how long will it take to make?" Cait asked.

"About a week," Jayda remarked as Katie came in with an apprentice from the tack maker. "Ah, here for the metal pieces for Blaze's tack?" she asked, and the apprentice nodded nervously. "That box." Jayda said as she pointed to the box in question and watched the apprentice pick it up, Jayda had quickly taken care of Blaze's things including his new shoes before starting on Cait's armour.

Katie bowed her head and led the apprentice out. Cait had wandered over to a desk covered with paper and designs, she was looking at a magnificent sketch of whole-body armour.

"That is the armour I am making for the Morris family." Jayda explained.

"Metal?" Cait asked as the armour looked like it should be made from metal.

"Nope, lesser dragon skin, it is going to be a hereditary armour set so, got to make it look impressive." Jayda explained and Cait nodded.

"How much are you getting for this?" Cait asked and Jayda shrugged.

"Didn't really talk prices, doing it as more of a... you fucking owe me and don't you forget it, kind of thing."

Cait considered her for a moment before she nodded, having an influential noble owe you, more so across generations gave them protection, the Morris family knew Jayda wouldn't call in that favour unless it was a dire situation.

"Now, weapon," Jayda said and walked her back out and pulled out a much larger and heavier war hammer and offered it to Cait who took the weapon and actually was shocked by the weight, it was much heavier than the weapon Jayda first gave her, but it was comfortable, reassuring even as she had been kind of paranoid about breaking the weapon Jayda had handed her. This did not feel like it could be broken easily. Stepping away from each other gave Cait enough space to do some practise moves.

Cait smiled when she finished moving, "I like."

"Pour in magic and retract it and you can make it heavier and lighter at will." Jayda told her, "Also, if you pour magic in and over charge it before impact you can cause Shock Wave and shatter things so be careful with that. Also, you can throw it, I have another bracelet for you so you can summon it back to your hands." Jayda explained, this weapon should last her up until she ranked up to Celestial. She offered the indicated bracelet.

"Like Frey's spears, Astra's axes and Mia's arrows?" Cait asked as she put on the bracelet and ran some magic through it to register it to her.

"Yep." Jayda answered.

Cait did a couple of swings feeding magic in and out, testing how this function worked but only to the point of making it a little heavier and then back to its normal weight. "I think I will test how much I can pour in and the Shock Wave function outside city limits."

"Probably a smart thing, don't want to get the city guards all alarmed." Astra remarked as she joined them, "keep your other hammer as a backup weapon until Jayda can make you one."

"Can you hold off testing for a week, then we can test your armour and your new weapon?" Jayda asked.

Cait nodded and stored the weapon in her magic bag.

~~~

Next update: 21/1/2024

Just for reference:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127 19 21
A clan from long ago rises up from the ashes of their isolation. This world has human and creatures blended together, each person has a slightly dif...
6.9K 73 38
I was told once by my parents that a beautiful and powerful woman lived and saved the world, and mama told me one day, I'll be just as powerful as on...
11 2 4
Jason is getting ready to have the adventure of his life! He and Sandy are heading to the Gathering, which is a conference where the Heads of the Hou...
69 16 17
Jay Venderson had always been an outcast. Her traumatic past pushed her to become an assassin. In doing so, she met her reliable partner, Andrew Skye...