I ACCIDENTALLY BECAME THE PRI...

By haleywink-chan

Y/n was just your average girl. She came from a good family with an awesome twin brother. She had great frien... More

Chapter 1 New Brother
Chapter 2 FIGHT
Chapter 3 Lost Items
Chapter 4 Name
Chapter 5 Homework
Chapter 7 Meeting
Chapter 8 Libary
Chapter 9 Candy Bar
Chapter 10 Let Me Hold Your Hand
Chp 11 Future

Chapter 6 Sleepover

1.6K 65 25
By haleywink-chan

MIKEY POV

I watched as Y/n fell asleep laying her head on the living table. Her hair sprawled out on the table like a halo. There was part of me that felt bad for never calling Baji like Y/n had wanted. She wanted to go back to Baji what was so special about him anyway? I was stronger than him y/n should have wanted to be with me not Baji. That's why I never called him I just texted him saying Y/n was sleepy so she was just going to sleep at my house today. Then I turn my phone off to avoid any of his calls or texts. It was no surprise to me when Y/n fell asleep like I knew she would. She always worked hard throughout the day making her tired. Y/n let out a soft moan as she stirred in her sleep getting Ken-Chin's attention.

"Is she asleep?" Ken-Chin asked

"Yeah all that schoolwork must have tired her out," I replied

Ken-Chin squinted his eyes at me for a moment wondering if he should believe me or if I had done something more sinister "She shouldn't sleep at the table. She could catch a cold"

"You're right I'll take her to my room. She can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep in the living room" I said jumping at the opportunity to carrie Y/n

I didn't wait for Ken-Chin to say anything as I lifted Y/n into my arms. Her body was limp her head slumped against my chest. She was easy to lift for someone like me. I left the living room taking the stairs to my room. My room was the first room on the left at the top of the stairs. I kick my bedroom door open swiftly shutting it behind me. My room was dark but I knew the layout by heart. I went straight to my bed placing Y/n down on it.

Y/n's hair was covering her face so I pushed the strains behind her ear. My heart thumped in my chest as I looked at her perfect face. How could there be someone so beautiful in this world and why did it take me so long to find her? There was hate in my gut for Baji since he had never introduced Y/n to me sooner. He was trying to be selfish keeping her all for himself.

Y/n let out another soft moan pulling me out of my haterd. The sound made heat rush to my face. I had the urge to kiss her but I wanted our first kiss to be when she was awake. The more I thought about it the more I realized she didn't have to know that she had already lost her first kiss. So I leaned down to bring our faces closer together until my lips touched her soft lips. I moved my lips gently against hers even though her lips stayed motionless it still excited me.

That was until there were sounds of footsteps approaching my room. I pulled away from Y/n, unfortunately, moving quickly to my bedroom door. I opened the door before the person could knock. It was Emma standing there. Ken-Chin must have sent her to cheek on Y/n.

"What," I asked Emma a little annoyed with my sister

She glared at me not liking the tone of my voice "I came to change Y/n it's not good for her to sleep in her uniform"

Emma was holding a change of clothes in her hand. I felt jealous that Emma was going to get to see Y/n in her underwear but knew it would be strange if I asked to change her myself.

"Try not to wake her," I said stepping out of the way so Emma could go into the room

Once the door was shut I made my way downstairs. I was disappointed that my time with Y/n was cut short. Why did I always have to share her?

Y/N POV

The first thing I realized when I woke up was that I was in an unknown room. I started to panic but then I rember I had been at Mikey's house and I couldn't rember leaving. I must have fallen asleep at some point in the night before they allowed me to sleep over. I couldn't help but feel strange about the whole situation since Baji always answered my calls so why wouldn't he have answered Mikey?

I shook off the strange feeling as I got out of the unknown bed. My body felt drowsy almost like I was weighed down by a bag of rock. That wasn't the only thing that felt weird as my lips felt swollen.

Then I saw that my clothes had been changed. I know that I was in my school uniform when I had fallen asleep but now I was wearing shorts and a baggy t-shirt. They looked to be girly so I assumed they belonged to Emma but who had put them on me?

When I searched around the room for my uniform I found it folded neatly on top of a desk. My school bag was placed beside the neat pile of clothes. I changed out of the borrowed clothes into my uniform. I wasn't sure what to do with the borrowed clothes so I folded them placing them where my uniform once laid. I didn't have to worry about the time since there was an alarm clock on the desk. The red digital numbers read 5 am. School didn't start till 8 am so I had plenty of time.

I decided that since Mikey lived so close to Keisuke, I would go to his house to wash up before school. That was also where my hygiene stuff was since I was staying there until Moebius wasn't after me anymore.

My footsteps were quiet as I exited the room. It was still early in the morning and I didn't want to wake anyone. None of the steps creaked as I made my way down the steps. Once I got to the last step I saw that the kitchen light was on. I went into the bright light room to see Emma in there finishing up making bentos. She looked up at me with her bright blue eyes.

"Morning Y/n how did you sleep" Emma asked

"G-good" I couldn't get over how pretty she was even early in the morning "What are you doing up so early"

"I was making bentos for everyone's lunches then I was going to start breakfast" She answered

I took a step into the kitchen amazed at her beautifully wrapped bentos. She was going to make a great wife to someone.

"That's so sweet of you" My face became red at the question I was about to ask "I noticed that my clothes were changed did-"

"I did that I hope you don't mind" Emma answered not a oncues of embarrassment in her voice

"thank you I appreciate it" I replied

"Oh no problem your underwear is so cute Y/n"

My face busted a deep red as she complimented my f/c underwear. Now was the time for me to go.

"Well I need to go meet Kaisuke got to make sure he was able to complete the math homework," I said taking a step back

Emma grabbed a bento that was wrapped in f/c cloth. She held the handmade bento out to me.

"take this with you," Emma said placing the bento into my hands

I tried not to think of why she had chosen that color of cloth but I knew it was because it was the same color as my underwear. Even though I was emberess I gratefully took the bento.

"Thank you Emma please also tell your brother I am grateful he allowed me to take his bed"

"I will. Have a good day Y/n"

I left the house/dojo with my handmade bento and my school bag in hand. The sun was bearly up causing the streets to be dark. I couldn't lie that I was slightly afraid about a Morbius member showing up out of the blue but none ever did. Kaisuke practically lived next door so I was able to get there quickly.

I knew that Kaisuke's mom would already be off to work. Kaisuke should be up working on homework or getting ready for school. I knocked on the door since I didn't have a key to the house but by this point, I should have a key. After a moment of no one answering, I knocked again but a little louder.

"hold the fuck on I am coming"

I heard Keisuke shout from inside the house. He slung the door open ready to fight whoever was on the other side. However, whenever he saw it was me he instantly relaxed. I wish I could say the same I instantly became flustered seeing Keisuke half dress. He had pants on but his white school shirt was all the way unbuttoned. It gave me a perfect view how his well-built body.

"Thank god it's you," Keisuke said as he pulled me into a hug

His bare chest was flushed against my face. I wanted to push him away but couldn't since I had stuff in my hands. The whole situation was causing me to become quite flustered. My heart shouldn't be pumping this fast so early in the morning.

"Kei-Kun this is embarrassing" I complained but all my complaints fell on deaf ears

"He tried to take you" I heard Kaisuke mumble

Why was he acting like this?

"I'll kill him" Keisuke mumbled something else but I couldn't hear it since he was holding my face against his chest

Once I was able to get out of his grasp only then did I try to ask what he said.

"What did you say?"

"It's not important" Keisuke replied but I knew he was lying "Now get in here and help me finish this stupid math homework"

I followed Keisuke inside but the feeling that I had missed something important never left me. Maybe I should have been more demanding to know the answer but there was a part of me that knew I didn't want to know.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S NOTES

I HAD TO EDIT THIS ONE A LITTLE BIT WHICH IS WHY IT DIDN'T RELEASE WITH ENGAMENT. EMMA IS SO CUTE.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

STAY SAFE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 6.5K 35
I always wondered what went wrong? but then again, it was never right to begin with. I was with you from the start, but I wasn't what you wanted. Ev...
30.1K 1.4K 55
There will be manga spoilers!!! Being a member of the Tokyo Manji Gang can be quite problematic, especially if you're one of the higher-ups and a fou...
235K 9K 63
#1. Tokyo 07/06/21 #1. Takemichi 07/06/21 #1. Maleinsert 07/30/21 #2. Animefanfiction 08/03/21 #1. Draken 09/07/21 #1. Revengers 01/12/22 #2...
125K 5K 23
Who was y/n? For someone who looked totally normal, she had a great impact on many people. And one of those people were Mikey. Two people who seemed...