Running from the Devil (Bound...

By mystery_chicc

[complete] Running away from her husband five years ago because he forced her to do unspeakable things with a... More

Prologue
Introduction
I
I
I
II
II
III
III
III
Pause for a second
IV
IV
IV
V
V
V
VI
VI
VI
VII
VII
VII
VII (bonus)
VIII
VIII
VIII
IX
IX
IX
X
X
X
XI
XI
XI
XII
XII
XII
XIII
XIII
~New Stories Out~

II

2K 67 2
By mystery_chicc

6.

Location: Miami, Florida
Time: 3:45 pm
Date: Friday 08/14/2023

"Lo que sea que estés a punto de decirme, será mejor que seas bueno, estúpida perra. Sabes que se supone que no debemos hacer negocios en Georgia." (Whatever you're about to tell me better be good you stupid bitch. You know we aren't supposed to do business in Georgia.)

"cállate, pero tengo buenas y malas noticias." (shut up, but I have good and bad news.)

"¿Qué es lo malo?" (What's the bad?)

"Murió a causa de los disparos." (He died from the gunshot.)

"¿Joder, qué es lo bueno.?" (FUCK, What's the good?)

"La encontré, es doctora aquí." (I found her, she's a doctor here.)

"I'm on my way." He said hanging up the phone with Daimon walking over to the man who was tied up in the chair. "My wife just saved you from the torture part of this." He said staring at the man "give me my machete" he demanded the naked woman who had told him that his best friend was on the phone with news.

"He-here you go papí." She gave him the sword looking knife

He snatched it from her slicing the man head off allowing his blood to skeet everywhere some hitting his face. Looking back at the men and woman who watched him "clean it up."

Wiping the blood off of his face with his hand before getting in the car and going to the house that had been so quiet since she had left him that night. Showering and packing a bag once he got inside of the house he prepared himself mentally for what he wanted to do. Not knowing if killing her or letting her live was in the plan for right now but torture was going to happen. She was happy with out him so therefore everyone who made her smile would face consequences.

-

Making to his destination at one am her walked inside of his long time friend room and sat his luggage on the floor by the door. Staring at the man he smiled happily and started to laugh.

"Tell me every fucking thing you got on her." He said sitting in the chair facing his friend.

"Two kids Jayliah, of course and new one that goes by Giovanni, Doctor at Grady, hasn't been a relationship since she left you, close friends with Carla and Micheal Smith, and a man that goes by the name of Bryson Jones has been trying to convince her to go on a date with him for almost three weeks." Daimon said taking a shot of the brown liquor that was in front of him.

"Can't be her she only has one kid. We only have one kid" Sergio said running his hands through his hair.

"Nigga I'm telling you it's her Jayla Avery mother of two the boy turns 5 on the fifteenth do the math the woman who I introduced you to I know her when I see her."

Realization hit him "she was pregnant when she left me she robbed me at a second chance of being a father." He said standing up.

"You must forgot why she left you, you can't do shit like what you did and expect a person to stay with you." Damion said shaking his head at the person who had been like his brother since he was 15 years old.

"Fuck you... now lets execute this plan to get her and my kids home with me." He said taking off the blazer and sitting it across his lap.

-

"How will do do this without the kids noticing they will hate you before they even meet you." Damion said looking at the ceiling.

"Everything will play out within the next two weeks we have to observe for right now. What time everyone leaves their house, when are their off days, the kids schedule to make sure that they are not in the house when anything happens." He said standing up "for right now I have some people that I want dead since you and my brothers begged me to expand to Georgia."

"Your brothers did me personally I don't give a damn where you have business at long as I get my cut at the end." He said while putting on the bullet proof vest.

"Lets get this shit over with I'm ready to go back home." Sergio said walking outside of the hotel room.

-

Pushing the knife deeper inside of the mans lung hearing him scream out Sergio grabbed his face making him look into his eyes. "I let you and your men get 60 kilos that shit equates to 132.77 pounds of 99 percent pure coke and you telling me you ain't made half of my money back yet?"

"G I-I tried." He said coughing up blood.

"You did not try hard enough. Do you not remember begging for 60 kilos, you knew that was more shit then you and your men could push. Not to mention one of your men killed one of my men so that's a problem now." He said removing the knife

Gasping for air the man tried to talk "I diDn't kn..o..w he w...as g..a do it" he said holding on to G's shoulder for support while slowing dying.

"So you calling my brother right there a liar he said you said "to handle him." We all know what the means in this business right".

The man nodded his head with a tear falling down.

"Now you gone tell me two things and if you fail to your wife and those two daughters of yours will be meeting you in the higher room as well tonight." Her said while tapping the knife on the mans spine. "Understood?"

He nodded his head yes.

"Where is the rest of my product and what was the boys name who killed my solider?"

"Basement and boy name is Bagg or Dar..r...en." He mumbles out

Sergio smiled before taking the knife across the bottom of the mans stomach causing his intestines to spill out at his feet. "Night night." Walking out of the mans office and going to the basement he saw his product sitting in the corner taking the black suitcase and stuffing everything in there under the part where he cut a hole to hide his stuff.

Walking to the Cadillac with Damion they put the suitcase in the trunk and went to the store where his solider was moments before dying. Parking the car on side of the road they sat for a while before seeing him walk up with two other men. Sergio could not get out of the car because he is Hispanic and that would cause attention if he got out of the car and approached the black man. Damion had made sure that he had put the silencer on the 9mm before getting out of the car. Just in case he wanted to shoot him.

Sergio knew his friend was going to have fun with the man so he sat back and watched. He thought he was sick for liking to kill people but at times more specifically at times like this Damion was more crazy. This is how and why they are close right now.

Walking up to the store Damion passed by the men sneaking and poking the boy in his side injecting him with the fentanyl. Walking inside of the store he had got two bags of chips paid for them then left out. Leaving the store he saw the boy with his head on the brick wall looking up to the sky shaking his leg.

"Y'all's niggas go home I got him." Damion said with the bag in is left hand.

"How the fuck he know you?" One man asked.

"I'm his uncle ain't that right Darren?" Saying his real name the boy looked at Damion and shook his head holding his arm out asking for Damion's for help.

Darren knew him from earlier today not knowing the man who he had killed was like family to the man who was luring him to the car. Putting his arm on Damion's shoulder he was dragged to the vehicle and placed in the back seat making that the child safety lock was on. Getting in the driver seat Damion drove off talking to Sergio while the young boy was high out of his mind.

"Where we taking him?" Sergio asked laughing at the man who had a wicked smile plastered on his face.

"Buford Dam it's almost an hour away so get comfortable bitch."

-

Getting out of the car and screaming "WOOO" Damion walked to the trunk and opened it revealing his tools ropes, pliers, coke, two needles one with fentanyl and the other with morphine, gasoline and matches. Sergio got out of the car and walked to door grabbing the boy out of the back seat who was now coming down from his high.

Holding up his head he realized who Sergio was began to panic "man I did not know he was your people I would have never killed him I promise you gotta let me live." He said pleading for his life.

"It's not me who you should be begging." He said pointing to Damion who was smiling at the man.

"D you gotta hear me out man I wasn't gone do it my ma was behind on bills I did it to help her out." He said talking fast.

"Did you pay the bills?" Damion asked looking uninterested in what he was saying.

"Yea."

"Well thats all you had to say" he said walking up to the boy with his left hand out for him to shake. "Imma let you go."

"Deadass?" He asked shocked.

"DEADASS" he said shaking his hand while inserting another needle this time he put it in the vain that was popping out from the side of his neck.

His body dropped down a tad bit taking the other needle he placed it inside of his arm. Throwing his body on the ground he put the ropes on his wrist and ankles to keep him still. Opening his mouth he took the pliers and removed all of his teeth, taking the eye balls out of of the sockets chopping off his tongue, fingers, and toes.

Placing everything in the box that he would feed to the the hyenas that were in the Florida warehouse. Taking the coke and stuffing some down his throat the boy started foaming out of his mouth while shaking. He made him have a seizure picking up body laying it near the edge of water he poured the gasoline on his body and used a match to start the fire. Pushing him over the edge with his foot him he placed the box with his body parts in the trunk and got in the car with Sergio.

-

"Mommy why do we need air tags for school next week?" Jaliyah asked confused as her mom gave them the run down about never taking them off.

"Bad people are taking kids everyday and if someone takes you I need to know how to find you and Gio. Understood?" She said preparing for anything to happen at any given day.

"Understood." Jaliyah said looking at the white circle her mom had been talking about for the last few minutes.

"Do not and I mean do not take these off at all it is detrimental that you do not take the off no matter what." She said laying the kids down.

Walking into her closet going inside of the safe she took out the Glock 19 and the staccato CS were loaded. Talking to God about everything that was going through her head right now since she had seen Damion earlier today with a dead man. "If I go out one of those bitches coming with me" she mumbled while putting them back up and closing the black box.

Leaving the closet she walked around the apartment making sure every window was locked . Grabbing the bottle of wine she sat on the living room couch drinking it while listening to Count Me Out by Kendrick Lamar. What. Well. Who she had been avoiding these past five years had finally came back. After all of the things you push down must come to the surface.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 12.4K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
110K 5.2K 69
"Look I lost my job today and I'm really not having a good day, and to be quite honest I'm sick of rich fucks like you parading your egos around. So...
126K 3.8K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...
187K 4.6K 35
"I was scared, baby." I look back at him and again hold him in my arms. "It's good. It will take few more hours." He informed. "Come home with me...