This Wolf Cannot be Tamed by...

By WonderBook78

(RWBY x Kamen Rider Vulcan OC x Senran Kagura) Nicholas Grayson used to date Pyrrha Nikos and Coco Adel until... More

Kamen Rider Vulcan Bio
Kamen Rider Punkjack Bio
Kamen Rider Binate Bio
Despardo Bio
Antagonists (Arc 1)
Chapter 1: Full-Moon Risen
Chapter 2: Male Warrior in Female Shinobi School!? Whatever, I BLAST!!!

Kamen Rider Imperer Bio

138 4 0
By WonderBook78

Name: Shirox Luthor

Villain Name: Kamen Rider Imperer

Backstory: Shirox Luthor is a wannabe shinobi and the son of Jackson Luthor/AbareKiller and Charmcaster, having discovered her mother's past as a villain. Shirox wants to become an evil shinobi which his parents assumed is just a phase he'll grow out of, not knowing that their son enlisted into Hebijo Academy and trained to become an evil shinobi. Shirox...was bad at being a shinobi and bullied as a result however he would later be trusted with an Advent Deck to become Kamen Rider Imperer, the "Safari Demon of Kagura"

Likes: His family, Mercury Black, Fighting, Anarchy, Villains, Raven, Kamen Riders, Mango and Strong Heroes

Dislikes: Shinobi, Being chased by women, Nicholas Grayson, Weaklings, Team CFVY, Hanzo Academy and being belittled

Love Interest: Mercury Black

Family:

Jackson Luthor/AbareKiller (Father)

Charmcaster (Mother)

Quotes:

"Get it over with and let's crush them already!"

"Oh don't get be started, I didn't become a shinobi but I became something better!! A GAZELLE VILLAIN"

"Now you puny people, tremble before me, Kamen Rider Imperer! The all mighty Safari Demon"

"Who? M-mercury! Yeah he's sexy, tough and all that, but in love!? N-no!! But I want him to crush my head with those strong legs of his!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 179 10
Koneko leaves the peerage on a certain day, every month and No one knows why, so one day, they decide to follow her and they spot her and Kuroka, but...
592K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
56.7K 852 22
With mere weeks leading up to the last school dance and the end of high school, tension was high to get a date before it was to late. One teen in par...
2K 210 8
green: a color that represents rebirth and immortality. in this short story, you and changbin will learn how to fall in love with each other again. ...