Family not Friends

By outerspacewriter

This story is about A group of friends that run away to live freely away from society's construct, as each ch... More

Chapter one: final escape
chapter two: damsel in distress
chapter three: understanding
chapter four: Family's back together

Notice

11 0 0
By outerspacewriter

Hello, I wanted to clear up a few things.
I myself am a trans guy, and max' s design was originally based off of how I would like to look, but I changed it.
The only trait me and max share are how we're trans.
My relationship with my mother is nothing like max' s with his mom.
I wanted to embody the top struggles teenagers can experience especially those in the lgbtq community.
This story wasn't even gonna originally happen because it's hard for me to maintain things over a long period.
This is a completely fictional story with characters I drew just because I wanted to, it has nothing to do with my personal life. Bits and pieces of my life is thrown in, such as: max being trans, oliver being the parent of the group, and one or two more.

I won't be uploading for a while because I'm currently going through writers block.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
22.9M 802K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
15.9K 42 21
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...