Adult Fiction BOOK CLUB 2

By adultfictionstories

Wattpad is the biggest online home for avid readers and writers. Those of us who write and post our work here... More

Introduction - How it works
What is Adult Fiction and how to help your fellow writers get there
Bookclubbing Guide by RainerSalt
Announcement May 2024
Snatching Party May 2024
CarolineHallonback
DomiSotto
EvelynHail
FMM2310
NIKBENJAMIN
RainerSalt
Reffster
Silvia Krpatova
sMayer11
wcbriggs12
williamtgeary1
Wuckster
ZonderZorg

Uschibear

44 9 0
By adultfictionstories

Karin Venables,  uschibear, is a retired city transit driver with a 41-year career behind her. She wrote one novel almost 35 years ago to prove to herself she could and continued telling the stories piled up in her head in the year before she retired. It's been upwards and onwards since, with explorations into every genre and format out there.
 Karin's hobbies include knitting and crocheting. She designs her own patterns for blankets and sweaters. She is an amateur radio operator with emergency communication skills. Her indoor garden includes a variety of blooming plants. Her favorites are her orchids, but she had a 20-year-old African Violet as well. 

For the Book Club, Karin has submitted her story Ninety Degrees Out

Earth has tumbled and shifted ninety degrees on it's axis. Alaska is now close to the equator. The novel explores one family's journey through the environmental disaster that follows.

Things to look for when reviewing uschibear's story:

I am particularly bad with dialogue tags and the punctuation that goes with it. I'm also bad for missing words and confusing an/and or on/one etc. I'm also interested in spotting continuity mistakes.  

MATURE: Yes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 205 21
When George's dad announces he will be spending time on the Kirrin Island, the Famous five want to know why. But he would not tell them anything, and...
30K 3.2K 15
This is a sequel to the story Crazy Best Friends. It can be read it as a standalone but it would make better sense if you have read the previous par...
680 185 15
After being captured, warrioress, Franchesca Oliveira, returns to Fleur Panache headquarters to fulfill her duties. (Characters, places, events all...