แด„สŸแด€ส€ษชแด›สโ”โ”โ”โ” ใ€˜๐”ผ๐•„๐•„๐”ผ๐•‹๐•‹ โ„‚๐•Œ...

By NIXF4IRY

(๐•‹โ„๐”ผ ๐•‹๐•Ž๐•€๐•ƒ๐•€๐”พโ„๐•‹ ๐•Š๐”ธ๐”พ๐”ธ) ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ... More

แด„สŸแด€ส€ษชแด›ส
แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษช๊œฑแด›
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
๊œฐแดแดœส€
๊œฐษชแด แด‡
๊œฑษชx
๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฑษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฑษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›

แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด

332 10 9
By NIXF4IRY

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-

❝𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Henley's POV

Orion could tell I was on the verge of losing my mind, so I guess he decided to use that energy to do something productive. I had no idea what he had in mind, but he was collecting a bunch of candles and placing them all around the living room. I felt like I was in Practical Magic towards the end of the movie where Sally blew on the candle to light it.

"So what are all the candles for?" I asked.

"I know I keep saying you'll be more powerful than other witches, but I want to actually show you that's true eventually. I'm going to start with something small for now, so you're gonna light all these candles." He explained.

To other witches it might seem like the easiest task, but since I'm new to all of this I wasn't so sure I would be able to do it.

"I know you seen all the chanting in movies and shows, but magic is more simple than that. You just need to want something to happen and let your instincts guide you." Orion said.

I guess that made sense since that's what made me want to help Klaus was a gut feeling. Orion set me in the middle of the room and told me to close my eyes and just feel it out. Sitting criss cross applesauce surrounded by hundreds of candles made me feel stupid, but if I was going to learn I had to trust Orion to teach me.

"I feel ridiculous just so you know." I muttered closing my eyes

"You'll get over it." Orion replied.

Sticking my tongue out at him was childish, but I didn't care at this point.

"You need to concentrate." Orion reminded me.

"Yea, yea. I got it." I huffed.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Third Person POV

Adam didn't know what to do or say in the moment. All he knew was that Henley was going to need him now more than ever. His parents constantly texting and calling weren't helping. Adam Raines was the definition of a Mama's boy. He loved his mother and after Henley his mom was his best friend. Ever since Henley left he felt a shift between them. His mom also sad that Henley left and not knowing how Adam would handle the changes.

It's why he was hanging out with the wrong crowd in the first place. He was scared, stressed and most importantly missed his best friend. But if Adam was being honest with himself, he wouldn't change anything. Yes, he wished that Henley's parents weren't dead or that Henley didn't move, but if that didn't happen Henley wouldn't know who she really was or Adam wouldn't feel the rush everytime he went for a run with his new vampire senses. It was just hard to wrap his head around with everything happening so fast.

"Anyone else feel like this is a trap?" Jasper's voice spoke.

"I don't know how this could get any worse." Adam muttered.

"Let's just hear what he has to say and go from there." Edward offered.

Emmett didn't say a word. If Adam didn't know any better the look on Emmett's face would worry him, but it comforted him. Adam knew that he was just as worried and ready to do anything to get Henley back. It was why he approved of the burly vampire. Adam knew that Emmett would do anything to keep Henley happy and safe.

No one talked the rest of the way to Orion's apartment until we were walking up the stairs to his floor.

"Does anyone else feel that?" Alice asked.

"I feel like I'm on a blood high." Jasper admitted.

Emmett, Edward and Adam all turned to look at Jasper who seemed more energetic than usual. None of the group knew what was going on, but they took a guess that it must be Orion casting a spell. They didn't know how magic worked, but they kept moving anyway. They honestly had no choice since they wanted to get Henley back.

Adam knew Emmett nor Edward were in the right state of mind, so he took the lead. Well, that was still a bad decision because Adam was done with waiting. Instead of knocking Adam just opened the door.

"Adam!" Alice hissed.

She was just as on edge to get Henley back, but they could still do things with manners. She also didn't want Orion to do something in retaliation.

The five vampires didn't expect to see what was happening right in front of them. The whole room seemed to be covered in candles with Henley sitting in the middle. Before their eyes all the candles started to light themselves.

"And that's just the beginning of her power. That's why she needs me." Orion stated, watching the group of vampires at his door comprehend what was happening.

And just like that the candles went out like gust of wind came through the apartment.

"EMMETT!" Henley shouted.

Emmett stepped around Adam and met Henley halfway. She jumped into his arms and everyone could tell the burden on Emmett's shoulders vanished. He tried to remember to not squeeze her to tight with his strength.

"You're okay Angel." he whispered to her once the tears in her eyes started to fall.

"Can we go home now?" She sobbed.

"What am I chopped liver?" Adam joked.

"Get your own girlfriend." Emmett teased not letting Henley go.

"I've known her longer." Adam argued.

"She loves me more." Emmett responded.

"I'm her best friend." Edward chimed in.

The look on Adam's face was priceless which made the group laugh.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Once the tears were shed and hugs were given out Orion got to talking. Adam and Alice were the only ones who seemed fascinated with magic. They hung onto every word Orion spoke with enthusiasm. Emmett, Edward and Jasper were equally paranoid waiting for something to go wrong.

"You want to move to Forks to teach Henley magic." Emmett said.

"Yes, it would be easier to be close by and what better way then for her to live with me. No one would think twice about her living with me since we're related." Orion explained.

"What about Izaak?" Edward asked.

"Zak gets no say in what I do anymore."Henley spat.

"Izaak has shown his true colors and if Henley is okay with living with me than I don't see the issue." Orion continued.

"Why now? You obviously have known about her for a while. Why did you seek Henley out now?" Adam wondered.

"There was rumors going around about different covens vampires and witches alike coming after her. Plus Klaus knew her mother, so it was a matter of time before someone found her. I wanted prepare her before that could happen." Orion admitted.

"That worked out well." Emmett muttered.

"She's not living with you on her own. I don't trust you." Adam spoke.

"It would seem weird to live with the Cullens and I won't stay with Zak. I saw what he told you guys. What else can I do, Adam?" Henley asked.

"I'll stay with you. I'm not leaving you alone with him." Adam replied.

"What about your parents? You basically just up and left twice now." Henley wondered.

"Let me worry about them. It's not like I could have stayed with them being a vampire." Adam insisted.

With everyone mostly on board with the plan there was only one more thing Henley had to do before going back to Forks.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Henley's POV

I walked up the pathway to Aunt Liz's house most likely for the last time. Knocking on the door hoping Aunt Liz was home and Caroline didn't answer the door. Unfortunately luck wasn't on my side.

"Oh my god! Henley, where have you been?!" Caroline questioned.

"Honestly, I don't have the energy to explain. I just came for my things, so I can go home." I sighed.

"Go home, but my mom is freaking out. She's been looking for you since yesterday. I didn't know what to tell her." Care ranted.

"I don't care what you tell her Care, but I'm going home." I scoffed.

Care looked like she was going to say something else, but shut her mouth.

"I think Henley's been through enough, so can she please just get her stuff, so we can take her home?" Emmett asked.

In that moment I was glad Emmett was as intimidating looking for people who haven't met him. I knew Care was sizing him up and even with her vampire strength she wouldn't be able to fight Emmett.

I walked past her and went directly to the guest room. Most of my stuff was already packed from when I had my fight Care, but I did a double check to make sure I had everything. While I did that I noticed a bracelet lying on the nightstand.

Next to it I noticed a piece of paper.

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘏𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘺,

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘫𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘳𝘺. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺.

𝘕𝘪𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴

(𝘗.𝘚. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘵.)

Shaking my head I put the bracelet in my bag and made my way back out to Emmett. My duffle bag and suitcase weren't heavy, but of course Emmett took them both from me. 

"So that's it. You aren't going to say goodbye." Care called out. 

"Bye Care, be careful." I voiced. 

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

I was finally able to relax when Alice somehow wrangled a flight on a private jet. In that moment I was just grateful I didn't have to deal with more people. It was night time by the time we took off since they all had to feed before we left. 

"You should get some rest." Adam suggested. 

"How could he do this to me? Was I that much of a burden?" I sniffled. 

"Henley you're the best person I know. I think Zak messed up big time and we won't let him hurt you again." He comforted me. 

"I thought my parents dying was hard to handle, but this worse." I confessed. 

"You are Henley Athens and you can get through anything." Adam stated. 

"Funny thing is my name isn't Henley. My mom named me Anastasiya. My name is Anastasiya Drakos. I think it's time I start acting like it." I admitted. 

No one said anything after that. It was pretty big I guess, but compared to what has happened to me in the last year it didn't matter to me. What was actually on my mind was if my mom and brother were afraid of me, did my dad think the same way. The only happy memories, truly happy memories I can think of are of my dad. He was there for everything. No matter how small. I just know if my dad feared me too that is what would actually break me. 

I must of passed out at some point because the next thing I remember was Emmett shaking me awake. 

"We landed Angel." He whispered. 

"Remind me to not leave Forks again for a while." I told him. 

"You aren't leaving my sight anytime soon." He agreed. 

"Sounds good to me." I replied. 

"Let's go home, Angel." He spoke lifting me from my seat. 

About three things I was absolutely positive in this moment. First, Emmett was a vampire and I was a witch. Second, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. And Third, I was sure that if I didn't accept  and practice with my witch abilities I was going die before I even got to live my life with him. 

𝘼/𝙉: 𝙔𝙖𝙮𝙮𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! 𝘿𝙪𝙙𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣. 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙩 5 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝. 𝙄 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙦𝙪𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙄 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙃𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝘼𝙣𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙮𝙖. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚. 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙀𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧!!!!

-𝙉𝙄𝙓𝙁4𝙄𝙍𝙔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 11.4K 55
๐‘พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’• ๐’”๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ? ๐‘จ๐’” ๐’…๐’‚๐’š๐’”, ๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’Œ๐’”, ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’†...
2.5K 74 18
๐€ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ: ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...
2.9M 77K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
727K 18.7K 70
"สœษชแด. ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž. ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’. ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž...