Girl and her guitar

By anni3andherworld

Stjepana Katrina Adamović is eighteen year old who recently applied on conservatory in Zagreb. Her bandmates... More

WELCOME !!!
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
Updated Looks of characters!!
VIII
IX

VII

18 1 0
By anni3andherworld

Few years passed since Stjepana met Bojan. She is now 24 and selection for Eurovision as Bojan predicted is happening right now. She wonders if Bojan will make it she didnt saw him since her 19th birthday. They both graduated with honours and their life is just starting. A lot has changed Ljubavci are still the same but Joker Out lost and gain a new member.

Zagreb 13th of December 2022 Rehearsel room of Ljubavci

,,Girls i dont really now if that song is good" i said. ,,Kidding, nezaboravan is fucking a bomb song" said Katrina. ,,Trust me its perfect for Eurovision" said Ana. ,,Girls" i said. ,,What" said Dijana excited. ,,Tell us" said Adriana. ,,Joker Out is in the game, Bojan just texted me" i said and was so happy for them. ,,Are you kidding" said Ana so happily. ,,They cant wait for us but we still got time"  i said happily. ,,Cant wait to see this best couple back" said Adriana to remind me of Bojan. ,,You never told us about Jan are you still with him or" said Dijana. ,,We talk but i really dont know" she said. ,,It will be quite a suprise then" said Katrina. ,, Our rivals are terrible just look at them" said Ana as she changed back the conversation to Eurovision. ,,Mama SČ seems like my mother would listen to it" said Dijana and we all giggled even tho it was a big true. ,,We will do it girls just look at our fans" i said.  Together we looked on the prediction and our song is currently first but Mama SČ is really close to us. The voting ends tommorow so we hope for the best. ,,I cant believe we met those guys years ago and still talk to this day" said Ana as Katrina said something about Joker Out. ,,Im glad we do and did you know Bojan kind of predicted this back then" i said as i putted my long hair in a bun as i sat down with the girls on the couch. ,,No way" said Katrina. ,,This is going to be the best year ever" i said proudly. We made some last small talks and then went home.

Preparing dinner while facetiming Bojan

,,So how was your day" i said while starting to prepare food for my dinner. ,,Best day ever since we got that call for Eurovision" he said excited. ,,How was yours" he added. ,,We disscused our rivals for national selection and then some Jan drama" i said. ,,Jan drama" he said confused. ,,Yeah someone asked Adriana how is her relationship going because she stopped talking about it few months ago" i said. ,,Ah that makes sense, Jan still talks about her so much and when i say a word about you everyone wants to punch me" he said and giggled. ,,Really" i said while putting my food into the oven. ,,Yes Chef" he said and it made me smile. ,,Remember that italian Martino" i said. ,,The bussiness man your parents wanted you to marry right after we met" he said. ,,He got married yesterday, to my cousin" i said. ,,At least he got someone" he said and giggled. ,,I hope we get to Eurovision because i really need to see you after all those years" i said. ,,We have to do something fun in Liverpool" said Bojan. ,,Oh we should" i said while patiently waiting on my food to get ready. ,,Your apartmant didnt change since you moved there" he said and giggled. ,,Your life changed where is your living with parents, im sure they miss their little boy" i said. ,,They miss you so much because i still havent learnt to cook but you know that" he said. ,,I cant believe it Bojan" i said and giggled as i started eating my food because it was finished. ,,I can sense from here that it tastes amazing" he said. ,,Its actually terrible because of Eurovision i got fired and can barely afford rent so my groceries are really old" i said. ,,Woah, im sure you will get in my talented woman" he said. ,,Okay stop" i said and giggled. ,,Have a talk with my old birthday present" i added and turned the camera to that guitar i got when we met. ,,Hello old friend" he said and i choked on food because of my laugh. I ate it quickly and started talking with Bojan in the comfy space of my bed. ,,Look what Kris had send me for my last birthday i forgot to show you" i said and i showed him a photo of us kissing on Lake bled framed in a cute white frame. ,,Aww i miss those times" he said. ,,Didnt you know that i grew slightly from that day" he said as always. ,,I know Bojan you told me a milion times" i said and smiled. ,,I miss you so much Štepči" he said. ,,I do too Bojan but even if my band doesnt get into Eurovision i promise to come to Ljubljana" i said. ,,Ehm you will get in" he corrected me. ,,When will you know" he added. ,,Tommorow the voting ends so i think the day after we should know" i said and he flashed his phone to the camera with the eurovision website that he voted for us. ,,The entire band did yesterday i will send you the video it was fun" he said. ,,Thank you so much im sure your votes will make it happen" i said and smiled. ,,I wanna pull you out of the screen and kiss you so badly please stop teasing me with your smile" he said and i did it even more. ,,Stjepana" he said in a funny way. ,,Bojan shut up i want to sleep, oh hey Štepči" said Kris behind Bojan. ,,Hii and Bojan let your roommate have his sleep" i said. ,,Thank you Štepči" he said as he fell back on his bed. ,,Okay" Bojan said and went to the living room. ,,For gods sake everyone is sleeping, we had few drinks to celebrate and everyone is asleep now at my and Kris's apartmant" he said to get me into the picture. ,,Sounds like fun but also means you should as well have a sleep" i said. ,,I wont miss our daily call" he said and yawned. ,,Go to sleep Bojan sleep is important" i said. ,,But you are more" he said. ,,Never" i said. ,,Can we at least fall asleep together" he begged me. ,,Of course" i said and rested my phone on a pillow and rested my head as well. ,,I'll never leave you Štepči" he said and his eyes immeditally closed. I didnt make a noise, i just stared at him. His jaw changed a lot but his eyes stayed the same. Even tho we talk every day since we met i never noticed that much. His facial hair made him appeare more mature but in reality he was still the same idiot like before. His phone slowly died and Bojans face dissapered. ,,Hey i wanted to have a look on you because you seemed sad today" said Ana who went into my room. She started living with me since her parents didnt want her in the house. ,,Im fine its just my Bojan depression acting up again" i said as she sat down next to me staring at that blank screen. ,,You should go see him, you have your dream Beatle since yesterday go" she insisted. ,,I dont know Ana what if" i said. ,,Nothing will happen, i have to wake up at four tommorow i can wake you up if you will go and i can help you pack right now" she said and hugged me. ,,Thank you so much but i really dont know what if he doesnt want me there" i said. ,,Did you hear him on the phone because i did" she said and draged me to my closet. I could be there only for one night and thats the one tommorow because we have the results the next day. She grabed my brown mom jeans with a black beatles shirt and putted it into my old backpack. ,,Camera because that would be dissaster without it and some underwear with socks" she said. ,,Oh and yeah these" she said as she putted a pack of condoms inside as well. ,,Ana" i said as she did it. ,,What i dont want to be aunt yet" she said and giggled. She left my leather jacket with a gray warm sweather and a black beenie next to my backpack and ordered me to go to sleep.

4:09 Zagreb

,,Wake up you have to drive and make breakfest" i heard Anas voice. ,,Im coming" i said and immeditally gor dressed and grabed my backpack. ,,Cutie pie" she said as she was preparing in that kitchen. I made a quick toasts and we both left when we stopped eating. I dropped Ana at work as she nows pays the rent for me because i got fired and i started my drive to capital of Slovenia. As Ana left i putted my new speaker i got for my car on with some cool tunes, because i had three hours of intense driving to survive. People looked strangely at my 2001 one production of Beatle but i still drove like anyone else. Bojans phone was charged so i could see his location since we shared it all the time, espacially for things like this.

7:55

,,Look out of the window" i said into a voice messege as i parked my car. I could feel Bojans presence already as he ran from his apartmant. ,,Štepči" he said as he saw me and hugged me. ,,I have a free day so three hours wont kill me now since i have this bad boy" i said and tapped on my car. ,,You have got a taste for them, i wouldnt think that" he said suprised. ,,I found it online someone didnt want it but its like new and i have to enjoy till the EU bans these" i said. ,,Can you help us because i just fucked up even my classic eggs" he said tired and rested his head on my shoulder emberessed. ,,Oh Bojan of course i'll help you and you really grew jesus" i said and he proudly smiled as he led the way up to the apartmant. ,,Hi guys" i said. ,,Hey Štepči" said suprisedly Jure who threw up all over Jan who was trying to hide from me. ,,Omg Bojan someone should ban you from the kitchen" i said as i saw what he did. The eggs ruined the pan and we had to throw it away. ,,Step back Bojan i dont want your luck" i said and ordered him to stay away. ,,Slay as you should Štepči" said Kris who held Bojan so he wouldnt try to come. Few minutes of work and eggs were ready. Everyone had their plate and was eating while i was cleaning the mess Bojan had made in that kitchen. ,,Hello" said a tall man with brown hair but not like Jan or Bojan really diffrent. I looked after the voice and he was suprised by my presence as well as i was by his. ,,This is Nace our new bassist since Martin had left, Nace this is Bojans" Kris tried to say but Bojan gently punched him. ,,This is Stjepana that girl from that band we always talk about" Bojan corrected Kris as to get Nace into the picture. ,,Its nice to meet you Nace dont worry i wont be here a lot" i said and smiled. ,,Its nice to meet you as well and dont worry about that" he said and smiled as well. ,,Btw there are two extra plates you can take one" i said as i still was cleaning. ,,Thanks" he said and joined the others. When i was finished i joined them because my toasts werent enough and that ride was tiring. ,,So why did you decided to come" said Jure. ,,Ana made me actually" i said. ,,How is Dijana, i didnt talk with her since she graduated" Kris asked me. ,,She is doing amazing, actually was in Prague in the start of this month" i said. ,,Woah so her dream came true finally" he said and i noticed he slightly blushed. ,,Does Adriana ever talk about me" said Jan. ,,Never to me at least" i said and he was dissapointed. ,,Im sure she still likes you, Katrina is sure at least" said Jure. ,,Woah you still talk" i said suprised. ,,They more then talk, she was here two months ago" Nace said and it suprised me. ,,Wow she never told me about you guys being together" i said to Jure. ,,Its not that long but yeah we decided to try" said Jure proudly. ,,Who else is dating someone from my band because i really dont know or just has a crush" i said and Kris raised his hand. ,,Dijana right" i said. ,,Yeah we lost contact but i never stopped thinking about her" he said. ,,I can give you her new number if you want im sure she wouldnt mind" i said and he was happy when i gave it to him. ,,Hope Nace isnt going in your footsteps" i joked. ,,Ana would love him" said Bojan. ,,Bojan shut up" said Jan who was still sad about Adriana. Bojan me and Nace, decided to play Mario Kart while Kris was trying to reach Dijana and Jure was having his love call with Katrina and Jan was trying to reach Adriana. ,,Fuck you Bojan" i said as he slammed a banana right in front of my car. ,,Im the best i know" said Bojan. ,,If you will dump it now i will kill you" said Nace and his car was covered in black. ,,Bojan" he screamed at him in a nice way. ,,Wait Nace" i said and went out of the middle so they can have their small friendly fight. I laughed as i saw how Bojan was miserable. ,,Stjepana help me he will crush me" he joked as they were fighting. ,,Hey Katrina" i said to Jures phone when he went for something to drink and pointed the phone at it so she could see. ,,Can we play next round because i really want to beat you guys" i said to those two who were still fighting like little kids. ,,Will you" said Bojan as a challenge. ,,This one is my best map" i said as the new game started. Bojan was far behind me and so was Nace. ,,Lets have fun" i said and realesed that black octupus so their cars will be covered. ,,Stjepana" they both screamed at me and i just smiled. Finish was mine and they started arguying that i cheated. ,,I didnt cheat" i said to protect myself. ,,She didnt" said Jan completly without energy. ,,Hey did something happened" i came up to him and said. ,,Adrianas coming today actually your whole band except Ana who is at work" he said and his face brighten. ,,Nobody is going to be here only me and Štepči when they arrive" said Bojan very seriously. ,,Just say you will fuck after six years" said Jan. Bojan rolled his eyes on it and poor Nace was left out from this Ljubavci x Joker Out dating thing. ,,Dont worry Nace you wont miss out much" i said and giggled as my memories flashed in front of my eyes. ,,But you will have fun" i added shortly after. ,,Wait i have to get this" i said and answered Anas call. ,,Im finishing early today i actually might come there" she said to the phone. ,,Really thats good because i have someone you have to meet" i said. ,,Cant wait but could you pick me up at the train station" she said. ,,Ofc if i convince Bojan" i said and hang up. ,,Ana is actually coming we just have to pick her up from the train station" i said. ,,Thats great our gang from 2017 is back" said Bojan. ,,If we didnt have to go to the national tv we could celebrate with you if we win" i said. ,,Would your apartmant manage all of us just in case" Bojan asked. ,,My landlord would kill me but i think Dijanas with Katrina probably will they have a massive one plus a really good landlord" i said. ,,Guys we are going to Zagreb tommorow" Bojan said happily. I smiled at his reaction and putted my phone away. Kris was back from his contacting Dijana and was super happy. We all knew why and it was amazing feeling. Bojan and Jure with me were in charge of Nace being in the picture. ,,So Nace who is this" Jure said as he was testing Nace for the milionth time already. ,,Thats Adriana" he said. ,,No that is Katrina" said Bojan. ,,Dont be that harsh on him im sure when they will be here he will learn" i said. They side eyed me as i said that so i went to talk with Jan instead but he was busy counting down the time till he sees Adriana. ,,Štepči could you help me with something" Nace asked me. ,,Ofc" i said. ,,At least you know the mum of the band" said Bojan. ,,Shut up Bojan" i said as Nace was trying to tell me something. ,,Dont worry about it they maybe seem bit unfriendly at first espacially Katrina but they are really nice and i think you will get a long with Ana you guys seem similiar" i said to comfort him. ,,Guys can we go pick them up" said Kris who merged into the living room. ,,Its only thrity minutes till they come but sure, Bojan can we borrow the van" Jure asked. ,,Dont destroy it like last time" he said and everyone including Nace were out in a minute. ,,You didnt change Bojan, still the same idiot i met" i said to him as they left. ,,What happend to your i will cut my hair more often" he said and touched my now quite long hair. ,,When my grandpa died three years ago he told me to never cut them that short again" i said. ,,Oh i remember that how is your grandma doing" he asked worried. ,,She is fine actually my brother is living with her now, he changed too hates fashion now and is now ending highschool in Zadar" i said. ,,Thats a change" he said suprised. ,,But lets talk about you how are you" he added. ,,I was miserable without you Bojan but this suffering is now worth it" i said and noticed his puppy eyes looking at me. ,,If i'll be honest you are the first girl in my life to make my life depressing when you are not around" he said and rested his hands on my hips as we were sitting on the floor. ,,Really im glad to have that title" i said and flashed my smile. ,,I dont have to pull you out of the screen anymore so i think its the right time to make this smile shut up" he said and that made me laugh. ,,I know im terrible at this just kiss me im miserable" he said and flashed his smile. My lips met with Bojans and as we were kissing i played with his hair. ,,Still addicted" he said between kisses. ,,Never will stop" i replied and he pulled me closer making almost zero gap between us. ,,You are still so small princess like i knew you unbelieveble" he said. ,,Oh come on i didnt get the taller gift" i said as we stopped kissing and we were normally sitting in front of each other. ,,You still have it" said Bojan suprised when he noticed my necklace. ,,How could i throw away something so pretty" i said. ,,Jure was right i did inspire it from your necklace" he said. ,,What" i said. ,,Our Eurovision song Carpe Diem has this exact sun and i didnt know where i remembered it from" he said. I was stunned to hear that but at the same time its just a sun. ,,Wanna see something thats so nerdy but i think you will like it" he said and got up. His hand was waiting for mine. ,,Sure why not" i said and accepted his hand. ,,Ignore that poster for now" he said. ,,You never told me you have the same obsession as i do" i said. ,,I was ashamed always and you didnt look alike a type of girl who would listen to The Beatles" he said. ,,Ouch Bojan" i joked. ,,Sorry my lady" he said and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. ,,Ta-da" he said when he opened the drawer full of The Beatles shirts. ,,Bojan you are crazy and you know you just showed me things to steal" i said. ,,Im happy to share them with you actually" he said. ,,But really wow my five shirts are nothing compare to this" i said as he closed it back. ,,We share a lot of clothes with the band but i never share these so i guess you are lucky" he said. ,,I feel honoured" i said to that. ,,I planned so many things over the years for us but now i dont know what to do when we we are alone" he said as he sat down on the edge of the bed. ,,Is it the same bed from your parents house" i said because it was so oddly similiar. ,,Yeah" he said and giggled. ,,I never wanted to forget the time i had with you" he added and i sat down next to him. He wrapped his arm around me like he always used to do. ,, Dont tell me you reapeted our sex in your head" i said and he shamely nodded. We both started laughing as we found out we both did that. ,,We should do that sometimes again" i said. ,,What the sex or something fun" he said. ,,Both you horny ass" i said and gently punched him in the arm as i always did. ,,You are more than still the same" he said and giggled. ,,And you are hornier then i remember" i said. ,,I bet Ana overpacked you with condoms" he said. ,,Bojan" i said to calm him down and checked. ,,Im right" he said proudly. ,,Forty is she fucking crazy" i said as i went back to him. ,,I am" he said proudly. ,,Stop being so horny" i said because it was getting really annoying but i didnt want to accept the fact that this guy drived my sex drive crazy right now. ,,Admit it Štepči im not dumb" he said because he noticed my pupils dramatically widen. ,,Your pupils are literaly all over your eyes" he added. I was scared to admit it because im not that small 18 year old, im a grown up. My body completly froze and my mind played our first time. ,,Fine i'll do something you always hated" he said and his shirt was missing. ,,Warning Bojan" i said and my fingers were living their own life on Bojans chest. ,,Still the same girl i fell in love with at first" he said and putted my hair behind my ears. ,,Woah what happend dont cry" he said as my head hitted his chest lightly and i started crying. ,,Im so happy to see you, i just dont want this moment to be ruin" i said. ,,How you think you would ruin it" he asked me. ,,I didnt sleep with anyone except for you in those last six years" i said. Bojan was suprised as he heard it. ,,I thought you found someone over that time" he said. ,,I thought the same for you" i said. ,,Aww Štepči you are my everything, im never giving you up" he said and it made me melt. We both layed down on the bed together and the thought of sex totally dissaper. Instead we made super long cuddle session with some kisses. ,,I wanna marry you one day Štepči" slipped of Bojans mouth. ,,Oops it came out" he said emberessed. I smiled at this sentence and continued like nothing happend even tho it meant a lot to me. My shirt met the floor as we made our cuddling even more intense but soon we heard the bell ring. ,,That must be our group" said Bojan as we got out of the bed. We putted back our shirts on and went to the door. ,,Daddy and Mommy are back together" said Katrina when she saw me there. ,,Oh come on Katrina" i said. ,,Van is fine Bojan" said Jure as he gave Bojan the keys back. ,,Glad to fucking hear that since last time you and Nace almost killed yourselves" said Bojan. ,,We should name our group somehow" said Dijana when everyone sat down somewhere. ,,Balkanice" said Jure just for fun but we all liked it. ,,Wanna go somewhere" Bojan whispered and i agreed to go. Words of Ana even tho she was here split in half in my mind and before getting my code i grabed two condoms just in case.

Parking spot Lake Bled inside the van

[Spicy Scene]

Bojans hands left the steering wheel and his whole body moved into the back. I followed him there because why i would be akwardly in front. His hands traced my body over that shirt and then he took it off. For few seconds his eyes were focused on my boobs but then my hands took his shirt off. My eyes werent focusing on anything then his face and sometimes his chest. He hugged me and unhooked my bra while doing that. I smiled at his smart idea because thats really clever. We both were on our knees but Bojan had just putted me down on the seats laying on my chest hiding. ,,Second there is family walking into a car next to us" he said. ,,Bojan we could have done it somewhere else" i said. ,,They are gone and shh dont intrupted my ideas" he said. ,,Okay " i said and his hands unzipped my jeans and started taking them off. ,,Bojan are you sure you really want to do it" i said and placed my hands on his. ,,I am, are you" he asked me. ,,I am" i said and in no time i was completly naked as well was Bojan. ,,Did Ana instinct kick in" he asked me. ,,Back pocket of the jeans" i said. ,,Life saver" he said and pulled the condom out of there. As our body connected inside my mind calmed down for the first time since the time we last slept together. Bojans lips were on my and his heartbeat fasten. I held his hair tightly but not too much for him to cry in pain or be in any at all. Bojans body slowly fell on my and i could feel his warm. ,,Can you drive because i just drained myself with your love" he said as i was stroking his hair. ,,You have to navigate because i dont know the way" i said. ,,Lets take a nap here then together" he said and we both fell asleep.

18:34

,,Bojan wake up" i said gently as he crushed me into the place for your legs in the van. ,,hmm, oh sorry love i didnt meant to" he said and got me up on the seat. ,,Its okay" i said putting my clothes back on as well as Bojan. ,,I had fun what about you" he said. ,,Same but is really everything okay as you always said" i asked him. ,,I didnt sleep great yesterday and my week has been mess but you coming made it way better" he said. ,,Im happy to have helped" i said and kissed him. We both went back to the front and drove to the apartmant. ,,As obvious as it could be wonder what they celebrated" i said. ,,I hate you, Stjepana" said Ana when she noticed us. ,,Oh fuck we forgot about you im really sorry" i said. ,,Im kidding i was glad that guys went to the club that way so Nace here who is now dead picked me up with Kris" she said and her eyes widen as Naces name slipped out of her mouth. ,,Thank god because what would i do without you" i said. ,,Did you used the condoms i packed you" she said. ,,Ofc Ana but just one" said Bojan proudly when we went back to his room. ,,Alright be safe" she said and fell back asleep. Me and Bojan undressed and i fell asleep on his chest like i always did.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys new year is here for this book! Now we are in the year 2023 so more exciting this are about to come out. Have fun and i hope you still like it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
787K 17.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
115K 3.6K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
598K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...