Touch

By hanjibbangforever

Hanni is living a happy and contented life with her husband. When all of a sudden her life turned upside down... More

Family Reunion
No!
Pervert
Animosity
Leading To A Dark Path- M
Piece Of A Broken Past
The Real Murder
Killing Is Fun
Split -M
Killer
What Really Happened
Goner-M
The Good And The Bad
Facing Really
Path To Happiness

Losing Sanity

745 59 4
By hanjibbangforever

Hanni's POV

Yes, I should be mad at her for fucking another woman. But why I just forgave her like that? Her effect on me is unbelievable. If teahyung did that to me. I'll divorce him...Immediately..

teahyung is a perfect husband. He's the kindest human being I've ever met. He doesn't force me if I don't like having sex with him. He's supporting me to everything.

Meanwhile, Minji is that cold hearted, perverted bitch. She's sadistic, physically and emotionally.. And she started hurting my feelings.

Why am I even doing this? Why am I so drowned in this lustful hell.

"Special delivery..."

Someone opened the door of my office and it's none other than Minji. She's wearing her signature smirk. Carrying a paper bag.

"W-what are you doing here?"I asked. When I remembered that we're in my office. I quickly stood up and approached her. I locked the door and made her sat on my couch."You crazy?"

She just shrugged." I bought some food so we can eat lunch together.."

"This is dangerous, Kim Minji.."

"Why?"She frowned at me."We're just gonna eat, unless we do something more than that.."

She rubbed my exposed thigh.

"No, we're just gonna eat.."I playfully slapped her hand away." what did you bring?"

"Chinese food.." She answered while taking the food out of the paper bag.

Nobody knows Minji in this office. Of course they don't know that she's teahyung's twin sister.. Well, she's a woman. Who would think that we're fucking each other.

After eating, she still hanged out in my office. She's being clingy today..

"M-Minji, we can't do that here.."I said while she's kissing me on my ear."We're in my office. Someone might see us, please..."

"Isn't it exciting?" She whispered in my ear..

I'm sitting over my desk while she's standing betwen my legs. I can still smell garlic on her breath. But I don't care, it's getting hot. I can even feel her bulge in my palm. Yes, I know I'm saying no, but she's too hot. And her kisses are so damn,good..

"Let's have a quickie before I go, please.."She begged.

How can I say no to her.

She spread my legs even wider. And pulled my underwear. Im wearing skirt so it's easy.

"Bad girl,you're just wearing undies, huh?" I felt her palm rubbed my sensitive clit..

"Uhhh.."Fuck, I can't do this here. But what she's doing is so good, ugh..

I immediately unzipped her fly and released her hardened cock. I rubbed it from head to shaft.

"Ah,yeah, that's good, baby..."She moaned..

She's about to enter me when we heard a knock in the door. Fuck!

I immediately put my undie back and Minji zipped back her pants.

"Ma'am, your husband is here..." My secretary said.

"What the fuck.." I felt a cold bucket of ice poured down over my head. I immediately grabbed Minji and pusher her inside my bathroom." Stay there and never do anything. Just stay there,okay?"

Minji smirked and rolled her eyes.

I fixed myself before opening my door and there showed my smiling husband with a paper bag.

"Hi, Hon.."She greeted me. He's about to kiss me but I avoided it by grabbing the paper bag that he's holding. Shit, Im so obvious.

"What's this?" I opened the bag. "Food?"

"Y-yeah..." He walked inside my office and looked around. Is he suspecting me?" Oh, did you eat already?"

"Y-yeah.." I followed him. He's being odd right now.

"Who's with you?" He asked.

"W-what?"I asked. I can feel my sweat in my palms.

"Oh,I was eating alone.."What kind of alibi was that. It's obvious that there are more than one who ate. The packagings of food are still in the coffee table, scattered..

"You that hungry?" He asked again. Still looking around. Did someone told him I have a visitor?

He eyed the bathroom.

I gulped. I think he's already suspecting me of something. Damn, I'm fucked.

"Can I use the bathroom?"

"Ah, No, it's broken..."Fuck,I hope he believes me.

"Oh, okay..." He smiled at me."I gotta go. I have a meeting by 2pm. You already ate so..."

"Oh, Okay..." I forcefully smiled at him.

Does he know that I'm with someone?

I'll ask Eun young, my secretary..

I feel so guilty, right now. How can I betray him like that. He's been a faithful husband to me. I put the bag of food to the table. The bathroom door opened and there's Minji, still smirking.

I sat down the couch and leaned. I closed my eyes. I suddenly have a migraine.

I felt Minji's palm on my legs. But I'm not in the mood,anymore.

"Your husband ruined the mood.."She caressed my face." I'll go now coz I have to do something. Just text me if you'll go to my apartment,okay?"

"Girl business?" I asked with a tone of jealousy.

She laughed at me and grabbed my face with her hands and pulled me towards her. She kissed me deeply.

"You're cute when you're Jealous. And I'm not meeting with another girl,okay?"

"Okay, I believe you."Eventhought I'm not.

She left and I'm stuck in here again. I felt bad for teahyung. I am slowly killing him. He does not deserve this. I feel so bad. But I can't let go of her sister. Even if I don't trust Minji.. I still want to be with her..

I sighed.

6:32pm

I am going home early coz I wanna cook for teahyung. Guilt is torturing me. So I have to make up to him.

"Did you see on the news?"said the woman from the other department.

I am inside the elevator from 24th floor. My car is in the basement.

There are other 2 women inside the elevator and they're talking about something. I can't help to eavesdrop.

"What news?" asked the other girl.

"Police found 3 chopped women in an abandoned building.." The other woman answered with a scared tone.

"Really?"

"Yes,they're all the missing women the police had been looking for this past few weeks. The authorities said, the women suffered too much torture....."

"I'm afraid that-.."

The elevetor door opened and some other employees walked inside. So the 2 women stopped talking.

I dunno but I thought of Minji when I heard the story..

Fuck. Why?

Do I really think Minji can do those horrifying stuff? Really, Hanni?!

NO, MINJI WILL NEVER DO THAT?!

"Idiot, She has history of murdering her girlfriend" My inner self shouted at me.

No, my Minji can't do that. She will never do that.

She did not kill her girlfriend.

No. Please..

I felt my knees weaken bcoz of the thought as I walked along the long parking lot. I suddenly got a headache.

What should I do?

I dunno.

Im so confused.

Im so paranoid.

I have to go home,now.

When I got home. teahyung wasn't home so I called him. He said he's at his office. They have to finish a project they will present to new investors. So he needed to stay the night. He even sent me a photo of him and his team.

Instead of supporting my husband on his dream of becoming successful without the help of his father. I am here, cheating on him with her sister. Not just her sister but her freaking twin sister!

Minji can't even text me where she is. Well, isn't that good? I wont get used to her. I can escape from her,maybe..

I decided to order food and watch news on tv. I'm really curious about the crime involving those two chopped women. How can someone do that?

It's sickening. The murderer is definitely a psychopath. I remember how Minji choke me when we're having sex. Sometimes she whispers to me that she wants to tie me in a wall naked..

I suddenly got chills. Minji is lowkey into BDSM. She's sadistic and a Dominatrix. Is that a sign of being a psychopath.

What is she doing right now?

Stop being paranoid Hanni!

"The two women was in a metal drum.."The Newscaster said." The bones of the women were crushed and they're full of bruises. The other parts of their bodies were found in a wooden crate.."

I turned off the tv. I can't take watching it. The pictures of the 2 women in the TV are like begging me to help them. Even though the TV showed their Id picture. It's like I see them while they're being chopped to pieces.

I lost my appetite.

I think imma go to sleep after eating the food I ordered. I should relax and stop being a screwball.

When I stood up my phone vibrated.

Minji sent me a text.

"Hey,baby.. You didn't go to my apartment. I miss you...

But okay. Just take a rest. Okay?"

-BEAR

I giggled. I totally forgot about the news..

No! Stop being stupid Hanni.

She's bad news. She maybe killing someone right now..

Argh!!

I think I need to go see a psychiatrist. Or I will lose my sanity becoz of too much stuff in my mind.

This happened to me. Ever since Minji came into our lives..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 2.1K 11
She was her best friend's little sister. She was supposed to watch out for her, not sleep with her. (G!P) This is a bbangsaz adaption Ctto
149K 7.4K 51
"The whole idea was a mess, in fact it was stupid. To get married with someone who's practically a stranger to me was already an absurd concept. But...
24.2K 1.2K 21
An ambitious intern. A perfectionist executive. And a whole lot of name calling. Whip-smart, hardworking, and on her way to an MBA, Hanni Pham has on...
34.4K 2.3K 34
I love you, even when you're only a hope. :3 Remember to separate fiction from reality ! This one is the sequel of HOME. I hope you all will enjoy t...