Madison Beer| Imagines- GXG

By rxc34234

#madisonbeer #gxg #preferences #imagines More

your sick:
tickle fights:
She sees your abs:
She hears your raspy voice:
She wants your attention:
Library:
Nick and madison:
Meet and greet:
Break up:
The notebook:
best friend crush:
FACE REVEAL
Being a baby with mads:
MY ACTUAL FACE LMAOOOO:
toxic:
Shave:
OKAY GUYS
toxic (2)
Dada:
Your favourite pics of eachother:
A song for her:
A song for her (2):
Prom:
Birthday boy:
Hot Coco:
Facetime in Stockholm:
Morning:
And his name is magic mike.....
Tension:
how she reacts when your shy:
Her fave pics of you:
Your fave pics of her:
Names she calls you:
the tour bus:
The crazy british family:
Childhood bestfriend:
Childhood bestfriend (2):
Parents:
Make up sex:
Womanizer:
Back to black:
The Lost Boys:
Sleeping on the couch:
Can I have this Dance???

Baby:

712 9 0
By rxc34234

You and Madison have been dating for a while. No fans actually know that Madison is in a relationship. Today was Madison's meet and greet, you decided to surprise her.

"Where is she?....." you asked her security.
"Back room, getting ready y/n..." he said.
You knocked on the door lightly. You heard a come in. Her face lit up, tears came down her face. "BABYYYYYYY!" she jumped on top of you. You caught her, her legs wrapping around your waist. You kissed her softly. "I've missed you so much my love." You said. She giggled, and blushed, hiding her face in your neck.

She was gorgeous, watching her interact with her fans was the most gorgeous thing in the world. "Everyone settle down.....I need you to meet someone, she's my girlfriend and her name is y/n please be respectful guys we love you all." You came in, loads of fans screaming your name. Madison kissed your cheek giving you butterflies in your stomach. Loads of fans took pictures, and asked questions about you both and how you guys met, and to be fair it was pretty simple. You guys met at a vintage clothing store, and locked eyes and Madison asked for your number and yh.

You said you love everything about her, she makes you feel like the only girl in the world. Fans were sobbing at how happy Madison was with you. You spoke to some fans at the meet and greet and signed a few photos, and took some pictures of you and Madison together with the fans. You both came back to the room.
"Now that was something my girl..." you giggled and kissed her softly. You picked Madison up, spun her around, her arms around your neck. You rubbed your nose on hers and kissed it.

"I love you beautiful" you said softly.
"I love you more baby..." she smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 46.2K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
1.2M 57.9K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
59.2K 886 47
Maritza Alex Richards is 17 and bisexual and her brother is the one and only Josh richards. Maritza lives in L.A. but hasn't seen her brother since s...
5.7K 171 10
A new story has arrived, if you like it then definitely read the story and I hope you will like it. Boy X Boy Taekook , Taegguk , Namjin , Yoonmin ...