An Unexpected Turn (boyxboy)

Par Jessica_biish

When Darren unexpectedly sends a letter to the wrong address he suddenly connects with an intriguing stranger... Plus

~ ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• ๐••๐•ฆ๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ~
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™: ๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐•š๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•’๐• ๐•Š๐•ก๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš: ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•– ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค?
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›: ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ โ„๐•’๐•ง๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐”ฝ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿœ: โ„•๐•–๐•จ ๐”น๐•–๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค?
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ: โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•Ž๐•™๐•  ๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•• ๐”น๐•–...
๐”ธ/โ„•: โ„๐• ๐•– ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐Ÿ–ค

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿž: ๐•Š๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–...

14 2 4
Par Jessica_biish

A/N: DICK! DICK! DICK! Oh and did I mention- DICK?!?!!

Darren's POV

It's been a couple weeks since that party where Kyle and Hayes hooked up. They've been doing it just about everyday since. I haven't been at Hayes' house either because of it. I usually spend almost everyday at Hayes' but I honestly would just rather not be the third wheel. We never talked about it either. Understandable I guess since it's not really something that needs to be talked about, but I wish I could tell them how off it feels to be around them now.

I wanna support them but how long until it stops feeling like I'm the outsider. I thought Kyle coming back would be fun...

It's not all bad I guess. More time away from them both is more time for me to write to Jacks. He's kinda my light at the end of this dark tunnel since the whole thing started. I wanna confide in him but he's still a stranger. I've found out a lot about him but I don't wanna bother him with my silly high school drama. A man like him would probably have it figured out by now.

Maybe another time or when we're closer. I'm hoping things will go back to normal after another week or so- but what is normal? What exactly do I want to go back to? The only difference is Kyle is here and Hayes is flirty with him. Maybe I just miss hanging out with her by myself. Who knows. I just wish I knew exactly what's going on with them and me.

I try not to think about it anymore (keyword try) and just get ready for school. After I'm done I decide to scroll thru my phone and see a suggestion on my Snapchat for someone named Ivan. Suddenly remembering that cute boy from the party where everything changed.

I wonder if distracting myself with someone will help. If I bring him around while I'm with Hayes and Kyle I probably won't feel so lonely. If they start to flirt with each other I'll just turn to Ivan- DUH!

Immediately I send a quick hey and just wait til my dad calls me down so we can leave. I put my phone on silent and walk out with him to the car.

As soon as we get in I turn up the volume of the radio but my dad turns it down and I look at him.

"Son are you alright?" He asks, keeping his eyes to the road.

"Uh I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Is something on my face? I'm totally fine dad ahaha."

"You just seem... like you're unhappy or not having fun like you used to."

I kinda wanna tell him but should I? I never talk to him about those kinds of things. Maybe just ask anyway. Fuck- I don't know.

"Just senior year isn't all that, like I thought it would be." I sigh, resting my head on my hand that's propped up on the car window.

"I thought you'd be happy with Kyle coming back. You boys used to be so close."

"We're just older now. We still hangout, it's just ...different now..."

I see his grip tighten a bit on the wheel. "You know I understand you might think I'm uncomfortable with it but if this is about a boy you can tell me about that stuff too. I might not fully grasp everything about your love life but you're still my son, I'm okay with trying to understand." He clears his throat.

I think that's exactly what I needed to hear honestly. It's not really just about a boy though is it?

"It's more than about boys honestly." I take a deep breath and tell him about the party, just the part where they hooked up and how weird it's been.

I'd rather not mention Ivan unless it's necessary.

"I see. Well Darren you have to understand that things like this usually happen with friends groups especially if two are the opposite sex and have had some kind of feelings for each other, whether it's crushes or just sexual attraction."

"I wish I could tell them how weird it makes me feel. Am I weird for feeling weird about it?"

"It's normal. You've all been friends for a long time. There's never really an answer for these sort of things. You can be honest and see what they say but it's likely they don't know what's happening themselves. It's your senior year just live as much as you can. You're only young once. Decide whether this is a problem or if it's something you'll look back on and laugh."

We pull up and he slowly stops at the front gate where everyone gets dropped off. He puts it in park then turns to me. "Just maybe talk to them about it if it's too much. I love you son." He gives me a warm smile then pats my shoulder before shoving me a little. "Alright go on before your mother kills me for taking too long." He chuckles lightly.

I open the car door, stepping out but turn and duck down, "Thanks dad I really needed this."
I give a small smile. "Love you see you at home." I shut the door then walk off into the gate. Puffing out some air from my cheeks.

Let's hope today isn't so bad. I have about two classes with Hayes and one with Kyle. I might just talk about it with them alone.

It's second period now. I'm whispering with Kyle while we wait for the time to run out for lunch. Suddenly seeing my phone light up with a message notification from Ivan, causing me to smile as I unlock my phone and start to message back.

"Who's that?" Kyle whispers.

"Uh you remember that purple hair guy from the party? The one I fucked. It's him." I bite my lip while staring at my phone still typing.

"Oh...you guys been talking ever since?" His voice a normal volume now.

"Just barely this morning when I remembered I have his number." I laugh before coughing not realizing how loud I was being, keeping my eyes to my phone.

I hear Kyle clear his throat making me turn my head to face him. "Yes?" I ask.

He looks angry but changes his face when he realized I turned to him. "Uh I- I just was wondering is all." He drops his head to look at the textbook.

"Okay weirdo." I turn back to my phone and continue messaging Ivan.

It's going pretty well, I even ask him what school he goes to. Apparently his school and mine have a football game against each other Friday.

Ivan DreamDaddy 🤤: R U gonna go? I am and I'd be down 2 see you again 😏

Me: Maybe a quickie in the bathroom?

I smile to myself after pressing send. What a little whore I am. I sigh as I smile.

Ivan DreamDaddy 🤤: Whatever you want as long as you're there cutie 🥴

Me: Bet 😏

I smile cockily putting my phone face down before feeling it vibrate on the desk. Turning my phone over to see the message.

Ivan DreamDaddy 🤤: Send me a pic of you?

I pick up my phone to answer him.

Me: maybe at lunch 😉

I put my phone in my pocket as the bell rings. "Hey um I gotta go to the bathroom, text me where you guys are eating." I say, shoving my book and notes into my backpack.

"Uh alright." Kyle says.

I throw my backpack on before rushing to the closest bathroom. Playing with my hair and checking under the stalls before snapping a pic.

I smile at my perfect pic then send it. Calling Kyle asking where they are.

"Quad with Hayes."

"See ya then ~" I say in a high pitch tone before hanging up.

Walking over to the quad I can already see two of my favorite blondes- kissing of course.
Damn heteros don't have to be in my face like that.

I chuckle to myself, seeing those damn horny bastards come clear into view. I sigh before slamming my bag on the table and they break apart.

Hayes laughs before moving over to sit closer to me. I glare at her as she lays her head on my shoulder. "Oh now you love me?" I scorn playfully.

"Always daddy ~" She says in a cheery tone.

I can't help but laugh. I love this bitch!

"I say let's skip the tongue wrestling for one day and try to plan for something fun!"
I suggest bef- OH MY GOD I FORGOT MY LUNCH!" I yell dramatically before rummaging through my backpack like a madman.

I groan in defeat- "AH FUCK A DUCK!"

They both can't help but laugh at me. "Just have some of ours." Kyle says breaking up his sandwich in half before pouring some of his chips on a napkin. I smile brightly, "Thanks Zaddy ~" taking the half sandwich while chewing with a big grin.

Kyle's cheeks get a little pink.

Must be my imagination.

Hayes laughs while pulling out a full extra sandwich out her bag. "Daddy always cums thru for my bitches!" She says in a deep voice, while tossing the bag infront of me.

"AHAHA Thanks zaddy ~" Oh my god who is she? Someone get her a show.

"Just had to upstage me." Kyle says shaking his head with a sly smile.

"Always." Hayes says in a tone a little too seductive for my taste.

Maybe I really am just jealous because it's not just the two of us anymore. Now that I think about it- I've never seen Hayes so dickstruck.

I look between the two.

Maybe I'm just a stupid bitch and they might actually love each other!

I need to help get these hoes together! How selfish I've been while my poor Hayes is clueless. Or maybe just Kyle is.

Nah it's definitely both.

I look between them again and notice they're gazing at each other weirdly.

It's hard to tell if they're just dumb or horny.

Hayes smiles at Kyle like an idiot while he blows a kiss, winking.

Nah definitely just horny. I sigh.

"So you guys gonna go to the away game this Friday?" I ask hoping they'll stop eye fucking one another.

Hayes looks at me confused. "You never like to go to those." She scans me for a bit, "You got invited by dick didn't you?" Her curious expression replaced with a smirk.

"Whaaaaat? Nooooo pfft pfft- okay yeah." I say with a cheesy smile. "I'm just a little slut ~" I say in a high pitched tone.

She smacks my arm while laughing, "I knew it bitch!"

I glance between them, "So you guys gonna go?"

Kyle seems to clench his jaw. "So what? We're  just gonna go so you can get some ass at an away game?"

I look to him. "Uh duh." I chuckle while slapping Hayes arm lightly. We both look at Kyle.

"Come on Ky we can do this for our little Darren." She says rubbing my shoulder and I pout, giving him the puppy dog eyes.

He glares at us before seeing his lip twitching into a small smile. We lean closer, Hayes pouting with the eyes as well now. He busts out laughing. "Okay okay fine we can go! Just stop with those cute faces!" He shoves me a little making us all laugh.

"Finally I can be all flirty with someone." I say before turning my body back in the table, resuming my eating.

Hayes puts her arms around my waist and sets her chin on my shoulder while looking at me. "Aww my little fag is lonely." She pecks my cheek giggling. "More like my big dick is." I muffle out through my food filled mouth.

"Sorry all I heard was HAAHM NAM YUM!" She laughs after imitating me.

I flipped her off trying to chew faster, humming to myself cheerfully.

The rest of the school day felt a lot better with flirty texts from Ivan. I'm actually looking forward to Friday.

Finally I won't have to be the third wheel for a day. I still haven't talked about my weird feelings with Hayes or Kyle. Maybe after the game but I'm still not sure when's the right time. Is there a right time? I'm hoping the feeling will just pass if I indulge myself with dick instead.

Only one way to find out, I smirk to myself.

The last bell to be let out rings and I can't help but practically skip over to my besties classes.

"Well well look at you all happy." Hayes giggles while mocking my walk.

I walk closer. "Dick is in the air!" I inhale dramatically. "Can't you feel it?"

She laughs, linking her arm with mine. "I think it's just because of all the dickheads that go here. All that axe body spray is messing with your nostrils." She lightly nudges me with a grin.

"I think you're just hung up on a certain dick to notice..." I say softly.

She stops walking causing me to jolt back a bit as she's still linked to me.

"Oof what the h-" She cuts me off with a question.

"Am I becoming like other girls?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like am I becoming basic? Sleeping with a guy I've had a crush on now all I do is hang all over him. I wonder if he thinks we're dating too." She bites her lips nervously.

I could never tell my bitch she's basic. This is the only basic thing she's ever done and it's not like it's for stupid reasons. I'm sure she has real feelings for him.

Who am I to judge?

"I think you're doing boss shit always." I give a warm smile.

Her frown turns upside down, into a wide toothy grin. How adorable.

"Now let's go see that dick of ours." I say while dragging us towards Kyle's class.

The day goes on with the usual third wheeling I been dealing with as we head to Hayes' house, only today was different. Today I had Ivan's messages keeping me distracted. Thank god I slept with him at that party. I usually never give dudes my number, but Ivan wasn't like other guys. Those hazel eyes and purple tinted hair kept me intrigued for sure.

Not to mention how big his dick was ~

A cute guy with a big dick who's actually vers? I'd be a dumb whore not to keep him around.

"What are you smirking at?" Hayes suddenly asks, waking me from my daydream.

"Dick, as always." I give an evil glare causing her to bust out laughing.

"No surprise there- and you say I'm dickstruck." She hits my arm lightly.

"I'm a gay man, should you expect anything less?" I pretend to flip my hair.

"True." She giggles.

Kyle comes into the living room and sits next to Hayes. My cue to go home.

"Alright I'll see you two tomorrow ~" I say grabbing my backpack.

"Wait! Stay please!" Hayes says with a pout.

I look at her then to Kyle as he snakes his arm around her waist. "Uh maybe after the game tomorrow hehe..."

"Come on bitch you haven't stayed here for two weeks! When have we ever been apart for more than 8 hours!"

"Uh- these last two weeks!" I say with a laugh.

She gives me that 'really' look.

"Okay okay but today maybe don't fuck so loud that I can't sleep." I blink at them with my lips pursed.

"Deal." Hayes giggles.

"No promises." Kyle says with a smirk earning him a smack from Hayes. "Ow okay fine we promise, jeez."

"Lovely." I say sitting back in my spot by Hayes.

We all flow back into conversation with me texting Ivan here and there. Eventually we all go to bed and thankfully they keep their promise to stay quiet. Not sure if they did anything but nothing is better than Hayes' loud moaning.

Ivan wanted to have phone sex but I told him he'd have to wait til he sees me at the game. I love being a little tease~

~~~~ The Away Game ~~~~

Darren's POV

We arrive and I already remember why I never like to come to these things. My main reason why I never EVER go to any sporting events....

Montero Lamar Hill

The boy who just loves to hate me.

⬇️Montero⬇️

The head cheerleader with a six pack and a big dick (plus the energy.) I can't hate back because there's nothing to pick on. The dude's face was practically carved by angels. Not only is he a great dancer, he even sings! Obviously not bad at singing. How can someone so blessed be such a fucken asshole?!

I don't know when his problem started with me but maybe it was about a boy? I'm not sure actually. I just hope Ivan can distract me from this too, ugh.

"Are you sure about this?" Hayes suddenly asks pulling me out of my head. She knows about Montero and understands why I never come to any games.

"Fuck it. After this year I never have to see him again." I say linking my arm with Hayes and drag us to the bleachers.

⬇️ Darren's School Mascot ⬇️

I plop us down, "When's Kyle coming?" I ask Hayes.

"He should be here soon or at least before the game starts." She pulls out her phone to text him.

I start to text Ivan myself to ask if we should sit on his side or not.

Ivan DreamDaddy🤤: definitely CUM to my side 😏

I smirk to myself. "Ivan says we should sit on his side."

"Fuck it." Hayes says with a bright smile while nudging my side.

I laugh before dragging Hayes over to Ivan's school side. Soon spotting the purple haired boy and giving him a wave.

⬇️ Ivan's School Mascot ⬇️

He gives a cute frantic wave while motioning for us to sit next to him.

"Well hello gorgeous." I greet him while sitting us down.

"Nice to see you again handsome." Ivan says with a toothy grin, then looks to Hayes. "Helllo~" he smile gets bigger causing his eyes to squint.

"Heyyy- it's so nice to finally meet who was moaning with me at that party." Hayes says with a chuckle.

"Oh my god! I shouldn't be surprised you heard me ahaha, but it's nice to see who else was moaning with me that night." He chuckles back.

"You might even hear it again." I say with a smirk staring straight at Ivan.

"Such a whore." Hayes looks at me with a laugh.

We all drift into conversation with me and Ivan flirting shamelessly. Hayes loving every second of it, of course. She always enjoys watching me flirt for some reason. It's probably just a straight girl thing.

Eventually Kyle finally shows up, saying sorry that some girls stopped him by the bathrooms and that one of them was flirting with him. I looked to Hayes as he was telling us this story and I could feel her hand clenching my forearm. I wanted to tell her 'Ow Bitch' but I didn't want to expose her to Kyle.

I moved the arm she was clenching around her shoulder to bring her close to me, side hugging her. She turned to face me with a small, slightly sad smile.

Sometimes I feel Kyle really was dropped as a baby. How can he think this was a good idea to bring up? Especially right now...

"So did you flirt back?" Hayes suddenly asks, obviously sounding irritated.

I looked at her confused. She usually never says anything to any of her boy toys when she'd get jealous. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, we were all best friends before they started this thing together. Of course she feels some type of way about this...

"Why flirt with some girls when I have a model right here." He says with a sly smile as he sits down next to Hayes, replacing my arm with his.

She blushes and squeals then pulls Kyle in to aggressively make out with him.

Straight people.

"Anywaysss" Ivan says awkwardly, scooting himself closer to me. "Did you come to actually watch the game or just to see me?" He asked smirking.

I couldn't help but feel giddy, which was weird for me. I usually feel nothing while talking to any boys but for some reason when I talk to Ivan it just feels like I can be genuine.

"Maybe, maybe both." I smile and scoot closer to him as well. Moving my hand to intertwine with his.

His smile turns softer now as we lock eyes.

This is so weird. I don't usually ever see guys again after hooking up with them...let alone do any kind of PDA.

Maybe it's just because Kyle and Hayes are sucking face right next to me. I'd rather be holding Ivan's hand than focusing on those two horndogs.

The game drags on and eventually Kyle and Hayes stop tongueing for some air and conversation. Hayes seems to love Ivan, he's basically like me, sassy and can take a joke. Kyle though, seems irritated with Ivan. Maybe he just can't stand how much attention Hayes is giving him right now. Honestly he just needs to chill out because without Ivan here I'd just be third wheeling anyway.

A really loud buzzer takes me out of my thoughts.

"Jesus!" I jump while covering my ears, they all laugh at me. I hear something muffled so I lower my hands to listen.

"Alright it's halftime, please visit our snack bar!  To fill up on drinks and juicy hotdogs! And hurry back to watch our cheerleaders perform! The time will be displayed on the scoreboard! Thank you!" The announcer starts to blare some pop song as he finishes.

I smirk to myself before leaning into Ivan very close to his ear. "I think we need a little break don't you think?" I whisper in his ear then lean back to look at him.

"Definitely" He smiles brightly at me while standing up taking my hand.

"We'll be back." I say to Hayes and Kyle while walking off.

"We'll get snacks! Text me what you want!" I hear Hayes shout.

I turn back for a quick second to give a thumbs up.

We practically run to the bathrooms and check under the stalls to see if the coast is clear, luckily no one was inside yet. "Thank god" Ivan says leading me to the big stall in the back.

He pulls me in and shuts the stall door, locking it while moving the hand that was holding mine to my waist to pull me closer to him. He smiles before leaning in to kiss me. I kiss him back, and fight the urge to smile myself.

Why am I happy about this? It's just bathroom sex...

He suddenly turns me around, snaking his hands to the front of me and I grip the steel bars on the lower wall. Waiting for him as he unbuttons and unzips my jeans open.

We both start to breathe heavily, fuming with anticipation.

I can even hear Ivan hastily undoing his pants before he bends me forward slightly and I gasp as I feel him slip easily inside.

"The box said this is supposed to help you feel good too." He says in a low tone while starting to slowly pump into me, causing me to lightly moan.

"F-fuck it feels amazing." I grunt out as he starts to pick up the pace. I move my left arm on the wall close to my head and lay on it as he suddenly starts to slam into me.

"Shit" I bite my lip to stop myself from making any more noises as I feel his fingers digging into my sides for grip.

Someone could walk in any moment. Honestly I think that idea is what makes this whole thing so hot.

Ivan leans forward to basically lay on my back as he continues to slam his hips into me at his great pace. I start to jerk myself off in a fast pace to catch up with Ivan's movements, almost feeling like busting once I realize how hot Ivan's breathing is in my ear.

"I love how fucken tight and hot you are." He growls lowly into my ear while smacking my ass somehow pounding into me even faster.

"Oh fuck-" I move my hand off the wall to hold my mouth shut as I feel my load starting to shoot out of me like a big wave crashing over a cracked dam.

"Fuck yeah baby." He whispers while shewing my hand away to stroke me hard and rapidly all the while panting sweet pecks on the back of my neck.

He can fuck me any day with skills like this.

My eyes roll back as I feel more leaking out of me, moving my hand off my mouth to gasp for air and rest my body on Ivan as he starts to slow his movements. Releasing my cock, still kissing my neck sweetly.

We stand there for awhile trying to catch our breath and I have a lazy smile on my face.

I wonder if he feels as good as I do right n- since when do I care about that? What is he doing to me? Is this being dickstruck?

I try not to think about it as we start to 'straighten' ourselves out before coming out the stall, relieved to see no one in the bathroom yet.

After we got our quickie in we start to hear shouting coming from outside the bathrooms and rush outside to see what's going on. Immediately we see a group of girls arguing with each other, one blonde, two brunettes with brown skin and a redhead all in front of the girls bathroom door. It's a little hard to make out what they're saying over the blaring music so we walk closer, both trying to act as if we're not eavesdropping. Even though we're both totally being nosy bitches...

As we get closer their words become more clear and Ivan nudges me while whispering. "Oh my god they go to my school." He says in my ear.

I chuckle to myself while trying to listen better to their argument.

"JUST GET OVER YOURSELF ALREADY!" One brunette says to the other then she shoves the other girl.

You know exactly what happens next. The girl she shoved grabbed the other girl and they start to fight on the concrete floor.

A quickie and a fight?! What a great day!

A small crowd forms around the girls, no one daring to stop them.

"Holy shit!" Ivan says while laughing a bit.

The blonde and redhead try to pry them off each other before a CSM (Campus Security Monitor) comes sprinting to pull one of the brunettes off the other.

I smack my lips as the crowd boos when other CSMs come around to break it up completely and shew the crowd away.

"Ugh it was just getting good." I sigh while dragging Ivan towards his school bleachers. He laughs at me and the announcer starts to say something in the speakers.

"As you may have seen, a fight broke out around the bathrooms we ask you to please settle any issues with words tonight as the game must go on! Now please move your attention to the field as our lovely cheer teams show off their moves!" I roll my eyes as the music stops and we reach the bleachers sitting down in our spot, my fav blondes weren't back yet.

Likely getting a quickie in themselves.

I look to the field and see our school about to perform first. My face scrunching when I see someone I could have went all night, hell even all my life without seeing again.

Montero.

I think Ivan noticed my discomfort because he turns to me, rubbing my thigh asking what's wrong.

I sigh and debate to tell him before just deciding, fuck it.

"You see the guy moving to the front of the cheer squad down there?" He nods.

"He's like my arch nemesis except he's only battling with himself because I never did anything to that guy." I say in an annoyed tone.

"Maybe he's just into you ya know." I look at him confused.

"What makes you say that?" I ask him.

"Think about it. If you really did nothing to him why would he even bother messing with you?" I squint at him for a second and my attention shifts when Hayes suddenly walks infront of me with a giant hotdog.

"I know how you like them big." She says cheekily.

"You know me so well." I take the big boy while saying thank you.

That's funny it looks similar to Ivan's. I think while smirking to myself before Hayes rips me out of my thoughts.

"So did you guys see the fight?" Hayes asks while pulling Kyle to sit down with her.

"Front row seats." I say while smirking.

Hayes' jaw drops and she completely turns her body to face me. "OH. MY. GOD! Tell me everything bitch." She smirks at us.

"Well-" I get cut off by the loud music suddenly blaring, making us all look to the field.

Here we go I guess.

Hayes leans over to whisper in my ear. "Tell me after."

I nod my head and chuckle a bit while continuing to watch the field. We watch as they start their routine perfectly on beat. Montero doing every move dramatically to stand out from his squad.

He'd be cute if he wasn't such a fucken asshole.

Then while watching his movements closely I move my view up and see he's locking eyes with me.

Shit.

Does he have to watch me so intently?

Maybe what Ivan said is true. Why else would he have a problem with me?

His eyes keep contact with me steadily.

Jesus. Is he just gonna watch me the whole time??

Eventually he looks away, thankfully. After Ivan's cheerleaders perform too I finally tell Hayes about the fight. Talking about how fast it started and how quickly it ended, sadly.

"Bruh they could have at least let it go on until we were done at the snack bar." Hayes sighs deeply.

"You know how lame those CSMs are." I shrug.

"Fucken bitches, UGH!" She bites her hot dog aggressively.

"Pfft" I can't help but laugh at her.

Eventually the game starts again and I have the urge to actually use the bathroom this time.

Fuck.

"I'll be back." I say while standing immediately. Ivan stands up to follow me. "I have to actually pee ya know." I laugh while walking still not waiting up for him.

"I don't mind to keep you company at least. I mean did you see that fight?" He chuckles while trying to catch up to me.

"You're right ahaha."

He catches up and holds my hand. I was surprised he did I already told him I have to go bathroom. Hopefully he doesn't think it was code or something.

Still...I strangely liked how clingy he was being.

Opening the bathroom door I immediately hate my bladders timing. There that bastard was.

"Well look at what basic bitch decided to have a bj right now." One of his minions chuckling behind him.

"Actually I just have to pee so unless you wanna see my horse meat I suggest you get out of here." I flash a pursed smile, letting go of Ivan's hand to walk over to the urinal.

Montero just smacks his lips but I can't see him I'm focused on other things right now.

"At least he has good taste." I hear him say causing me to look a bit behind me. Seeing him step close to Ivan. I roll my eyes focusing back to the front of me.

Secretly watching the mirror next to me to see Ivan's reaction.

Ivan towers over him. "I see I have the only bad bitch at your school Darren." He chuckles darkly.

"Pfft" I try not to laugh as I see Montero's jaw drop. Waddling over to the paper towels to wipe my tip off, throwing the paper away, zip up my pants and walk over to wash my hands. Still watching them both thru the mirror. "Whatever I bet it's not as big as mine." He says pushing past Ivan with his drones out the bathroom.

"Jesus." Ivan says.

"I know right." I say flicking the water off my hands. As I'm about to grab more paper towels, Ivan spins me around to face him by my hips.

"Woah." I say while staring at his lips.

"I bet yours is bigger." He says lowly as I feel his hand grip my bulge.

I bite my lip while smiling. "Let's see." Kissing him roughly.

What a man...

A/N: SOOOO WHAT DO YOU THINKKKK? 🌚 Eh? Eh???

🖤 VOTE If you liked it ;) 🖤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

twitterpatedโœ” Par lucy

Roman pour Adolescents

42.3K 1.4K 32
Twitterpated (adj.) excited or overcome with romantic feelings ;smitten ; love-struck _______________ "Y'know, I remember when you use to be shy and...
Boy next door Par Talented.M.Ripley

Mystรจre / Thriller

10K 238 15
When Gavin moves into the neighborhood the boy next door catches his eye, but looks can be deceiving. When he discovers he is building an obsession...
450K 19.1K 15
Harry starts receiving letters from a secret admirer. (Unedited, spelling mistakes may occur)
1.9K 84 21
Thomas is a young male fighting for acceptance from his family. However, his family is heavily Christian and it seems they may never accept Thomas fo...