One Direction Dirty Imagines

By Whitetigergirl11

Exactly as the title says... Please proceed with caution. More

How this works

216 0 0
By Whitetigergirl11

Okay. So this "book" is personalized for you. The correct way to read this is to follow these simple instructions.

Anytime you read (Y/A) you insert your name.

Now, the titles will have a (M) or a (F) meaning you will be a male or a female. (for all of the beautiful transgendered readers, and the homosexual men)

The titles will have one of the following - N, H, L, LT. Since Zayn left, I have decided to not include him.

L meaning Liam and LT meaning Louis.

Also, the title will have any of the following to know the extremes of the story.

{bondage}
{anal}
{threesome}
{4some}
{5some}
{depression}

If the story doesn't have anything, it is just regular love making. If there are anymore questions, please leave me a comment. I am very lonely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
164K 7.6K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
364K 31.8K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...