Junooniyat : The String of He...

By _authormanpreet

(ON HOLD) They both wanted be together, for which both of them waited for a long time. But, Is the reward of... More

Disclaimer
Dedication
Characters
Paralogue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

698 55 9
By _authormanpreet

Kirat left for her home straight from the airport. She reached home in about an hour. As soon as Kirat got down from the car, she started looking ahead. A smile blossomed on her face.

This house was the same where Kirat previously lived with her family. Kirat's father had sold this house. But Karanveer bought it again. Because they had many memories associated with this 'home'.

That's why Kirat also came to stay here. Kirat was lost in her own thoughts while looking ahead when the cab driver took out her luggage and placed it in front of her and said, "Ma'am, your luggage".

Kirat said with a slight smile, "Thank you".

Saying this, Kirat went inside the home again she started looking around, she took a deep breath and said, "Waheguru, thankfully I have come. Today I finally got the sweet fruit of my hard work of the last two years".

Kirat removed the cover from a sofa and then lying on it said "ahh, who would do so much cleaning"??

Thinking all this, Kirat closes her eyes and then suddenly jumped and sat down and then quickly took out her phone, started calling Karanveer.

"Princess, you have reached, how are you, everything is fine"??, Karanveer said as he answered the phone.

Kirat laughed at this and said, "Hnji Veer Ji, I have just arrived".

Kirat had just finished speaking this when the doorbell rang. On which Kirta said with surprise, "Who has come"??

"Go and see," Karanveer said.

"I'll see." Saying this, Kirat got up from her place and went to open the door.

When Kirat opened the door, she saw a woman standing in front. On seeing whom Kirat said with confusion, "Sorry, who"??

"I'm a house maid, I have come to work for you". The lady said,

Before Kirat could answer this, she heard Karanveer's voice, "Princess her name is Namita, I hired her so that she can take care of you and your home too".

"Veer Ji"??, Kirat said while sighing.

Namita Ji said, "Madam, can I come inside, sir had said that there is a lot of work, as the house has been closed for a long time".

"Yes, come inside". Kirat said giving her space to go inside, as soon as Namita Ji came inside, she looking around for a while and started doing her work.

Kirat laughingly said, "Veer Ji, you are the best".

"I know, let's take some rest now," Karanveer said and hung up.

Kirat kept the phone aside and then placed her head on the back of the sofa and closed her eyes.

Namita Ji cleaned the whole house thoroughly and then made a cup of coffee and came to Kirat who was sitting on the sofa in the same way.

As soon as she came, she said, "Madam, coffee"??

Kirat sat up nicely and grabbed the coffee cup from her hand and then said smilingly, "My name is Kirat, not madam, Namita dee".

Namita Ji smiled and nodded on it, Kirat kept the coffee cup aside and then took out the paper bag from her purse that Rupali had given her.

She took out a paper from it, on which an address was written. She kept that paper aside and when she looked again inside the bag, there was a box of chocolate in it and a note was also stuck on it in which it was written.

"Don't get rejected again because of chocolate, this time take this whole box with you, okay".??

Kirat started laughing after reading this. And shook her and said, "You chaddy"??

Kirat kept the chocolate box aside. And again she started looking at the address paper. A number was also written below the address.

Seeing this, Kirat quickly picked up her phone and with thinking a bit dialed that number.

The ring was going. But no one was answering the phone. But Kirat's heartbeat had increased. She placed her hand on her chest and took a deep breath and said, "Pick up, pick up, pick up the phone".

As soon as she said this, the phone was answered. And she heard a girlish voice saying "Hello"??.

Kirat could not say anything. She was not able to understand what to say. Then again a voice came from ahead, "Hello, who is there, Hello"??

On hear this, she quickly hung up the phone. On the other hand, Reyanshi was on the phone. And she said with surprise, "strange"??, when the call was disconnected.

Meanwhile, Neil sitting on the sofa in front said, "What happened Reya, who was on the phone??

"Don't know bhai, no one replied", Reya said with confusion.

Everyone was sitting in the hall. Neil's father had returned from a business trip after a long time.

Everything is done beta", Raj Dheer Ji said looking at Neil.

"Ji Papa, it's done, now let's see what happens tomorrow", Neil said taking a deep breath.

This is a biggest exhibition of Neil's Art Hub. For which Neil and his entire staff have been preparing for a long time.

Neil stands up quickly while looking at his phone and said, "Okay, I have to go now".

Neil's mother got a little irritated and said, "Neil beta, you have come home after two days, why is there such a hurry, at least go after dinner".

Neil quickly came to his mother, hugged her, said, "Sorry maa, you know I don't have time right now. And it's just a matter of today".

"And if this exhibition goes well then I will take you out for dinner, promise", He continued.

Saying this, Neil ran from there. Within some time he reached Art Hub. His entire staff was already busy in all the preparations.

There was hustle and bustle everywhere. Entire hall is full with very elegant and beautiful paintings on every wall and everywhere. As soon as Neil came, he looked at Vinay and said, "Vinay, all the paintings have reached"??

"Yes, but"?? Vinay had just said this when Neil interrupted him and said, "You keep your but with you for once, right now I have many other tensions".

Saying this, Neil left from there and started seeing all the further arrangements.

Next morning,

Kirat was having her breakfast when the doorbell rang. As soon as Namita Ji opened the gate, a girl quickly came inside and said "Kirat, right"??

Kirat looked at her with surprise and said, "Yes but you"??

The girl quickly came forward and said, "You did not recognize me, I am Reema, your neighbor come friend".

As soon as Reema said this, Kirat happily came forward and hugged her. And Reema laughingly said, "Kirat, how are you, I have seen you after so many years."

Kirat "yeah Reemi, I couldn't even recognize how much you have changed".

Reema laughed a little, and said, "Yes, but you have not changed, you are still the same, like a prance bat."

On hearing this, Kirat punched Reema and said "Shut up".

While talking to Kirat, Reema took her to her home. Kirta was very happy to meet her childhood friends.

After meeting everyone, about an hour, Kirat returned to her home and Reema was also with her. Who said as soon as she came, "You are free today"?

Kirat "Yes".

Reema quickly came forward and said, "Let me take you for a tour today, you know how much has changed".

Then after pausing for a while, "And yes, there is going to be a painting exhibition today. I also have passes for that. Let's go there first".

Kirat sighed and said "No yaar, right now I don't feel like going anywhere"??

Reema picked up Kirat from the sofa and said, "Come on, once you get ready, you will feel like it."

Kirat went to her room looking at Reema with her face hanging and Reema sat there waiting for Kirat to come.

While taking out the clothes from her wardrobe, Kirat said with a strange face, "This Reemi too, I don't know where she is taking me. I had to go to find Neil today. With so much difficulty, Roopa had managed to get Neil's address from our old school. Really, chaddy is the best, so should I go to his house once??

Then after pausing for a while, "I don't even know how my Golumolu looks like now. Handsome ahh, I don't know about handsome but he must be equally cute. His chubby chicks, wanna pinch it hard, petu ja".

Kirat did not know that her chocolate lover fatty Neil was no longer fatty.

Saying all this, Kirat started getting ready and then in about an hour, Kirat and Reema left from there.

When both of them reached outside the exhibition hall, Reema said, "Wow, let's go quickly"??

Kirat laughingly said, "You still have that much interest in painting?"

"Paintings are life's fame, and on top of that there is peace, peace of heart. Which is not found anywhere else, Reema said.

"Aren't you interested in painting??, she added.

Kirat smiled and said, "No, but he had".

"Whom"??, Reema asked,

Kirat smiled and shook her head. After some time both of them went inside. There were stairs as soon as Kirat entered the gate of the hall. And about to moving forward while looking ahead, she got a strong push from behind.

Kirat "ahh"??

And surprisingly, Neil standing in front of the stairs who quickly turned towards Kirat as soon as he heard her voice. And when he saw Kirat, he just stood there.

Kirat was looking at his hands. And she said to herself irritably, "Why is he not holding me nor is he moving to the side"??

Kirat is unable to stop herself and gets crushed with Neil. It was as if Neil was not even here at this time.

Both Kirat and Neil fall on the ground. And Kirat's head was about to hit the ground, but Neil placed his hand under her head.

Kirat had closed her eyes tightly. Whereas Neil was looking at Kirta without blinking his eyes. It was as if he could not believe it.

Neil said in his mind, "My heart has forgotten to beat. I myself have forgotten to breathe. Is this true??, and even if it is not true, I don't care I want to live in this lie. And if, if I'm dreaming.., So please no one wake me up. I want to live my entire life in this dream, in this moment".

"She is in front of me. I am able to see her. I feel blessed, my eyes feel blessed. It feels as if whatever was incomplete inside me for so many years has been completed."

Neil was lost in these thoughts. Then Kirat opened her eyes and looked around and said " Ohh Waheguru, I got saved".

As soon as Kirat's attention went to Neil, she started looking at him with surprise.

Why the hell he is looking at me like this without saying anything??

Kirat stood up quickly, staring at Neil, placing her hand on his shoulder and turning him away from her. And then quickly said "sorry sorry and thank you"??

And the one she was looking for, the one for whom she had come here. Couldn't even recognize him. Because Neil had changed a lot.

Saying this, Kirat started shaking her hand when Reema came and said, "Are you alright, Kirat"??

Kirat "umm, yes I'm fine"?? Saying this, Kirat left from there with Reema.

Neil was still sitting on the ground in the same manner. He had forgotten everything. If anyone was visible to him at this time, that was Kirta. He was just watching Kirat going. He still couldn't believe his eyes.

Hope you like it, and if yes then don't forget to hit the star button and comment, it's really means a lot.

Thank you🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 10K 54
A girl who is betrayed by her so called friends and family. The people whom she trusted in her life became her worst nightmares. She didn't know whe...
110K 8.9K 89
{ 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐 #1 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 } ............. She is soft-spoken, he is hardened, She is ice, he is fire, She is sweet, he is fierce, She...
23.5K 1K 40
𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭𝘴...
117K 5.2K 45
it's a story about an IAS aspirant College Girl and India's Youngest IAS officer. Sanjana More is a girl who wants to became IAS officer. She is cari...