CAPTIVATED

Por kr15ha2kul4u

This is my first story so please bear with me . I hope you enjoy the story . I'm not good at description so... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 12

321 15 1
Por kr15ha2kul4u

" taehyung I swear to God if you don't wake up now imma throw all your Gucci clothes" jimin said as he barged into the youngers room to wake up the sleepy head for uni.

" 5 more minutes chim" taehyung mumbled pulling the covers more to cover himself completely.

Two months has passed and now taehyung was In uni along with jimin. Namjoon ,Yoongi and ,Hoseok were helping jungkook with his office and pack works .

In these two months jimin and yoongi were so in love . On the other hand nothing had changed between taehyung and jungkook. They were still the same. Jungkook would always ignore taehyung and the omega would always try to talk to him, make food for him and help the alpha only to get growled at later on.

Every night when everyone would be asleep , jungkook would go to taehyungs room and watch the omega sleep. He would always apologize for his rude behavior to kiss the omega on his forhead and go back to his room to sleep.

Right now taehyung and jimin were running down the status because they were getting late for uni while jungkook decided to do work frkm home today.

" jimin taebaby don't run , eat before you guys leave " jin shouted from the kitchen

" okay hyung "jimin replied dragging taehyung to the kitchen  who whined saying he was not hungry which caught jungkooks attention since he was walking out of the house for some work .

Sighing jungkook walked back into the house and went straight into the kitchen and sat down on the table with everyone else.

" Oh jungkook , pleasure eating with you your highness " jimin said sarcasticly since the latter rarely ate wit the others.

Jungkook only rolled his eyes at his cousin before eyeing taehyung who was going to grab an apple

" bear why don't you eat breakfast,  I have been noticing you since some days   you are losing weight sweetie" hoseok said

"H-hyung I'm just not hungry" the youngest shuttered

Jungkook kept observing the younger who was just munching on the apple listening to jin who was giving him a lecture for not eating on time.

It  was something that had also caught jungkooks attention for the past few weeks that the younger was eating less and less everyday and was starting to lose weight.

And though Jungkook did not show it he was worried for his mate. So he quietly pushed the bowl of rice and some vegetables towards the younger-

"Eat"

" huh" the younger looked at him only to get glared at by the alpha who sighed
"If you don't finish this , your not going anywhere" jungkook deadpanned before he continued eating his toast not bothering to look at anyone since he knew the kind of reaction he would be getting.

" jungkook are you okay-" jimin asked trying to check his temperature but jungkook slapped his hands away growling

" shut up"

Laughing jimin teased the younger saying someone was caring for his mate,  only to get ignored by Jim but he didn't mind it.

Jimin and jin exchanged a glance smiling ear to ear at each other while namjoon looked at them knowing the two were planning something .

All this while the youngest was quietly eating , while blushing a little beacuse finally his alpha had talked to him and that too without him having to force his alpha. He was happy that he alpha cared.

" chim let's go we are getting late" taehyung said getting up from the table and grabbing his bag.

Jungkook also left his food and stood up walking towards the door until he heard jins voice

" jungkook I thought you were not going to office today"

"Hm"

"Then where are you going"

Jungkook looked at taehyung who was looking at him blinking his eyes so innocently that did something to his heart .
"To drop taehyung " he simply replied

"What" everyone a the table were now at their feet staring at him as if he was a ghost or something making jungkook tsk at them

"-and jimin" he continued

Upon hearing this jimin gave jungkook a teasing smile asking jungkook roll his eyes at him

"Hobi has some work to be done that's why I'm going" he clarified and to say he was saying the truth would be a total lie bacause jungkook was one hundred percent lying just so that he could drop taehyung at university .

He doesn't even know why he was doing this  but he wanted to give himself a break and have the omega by his side just this once.

While on the other hand hoseok himself was shocked. He had work to be done? Now?

When everyone at the table looked at him he just smiled and shook his head even though he himself was confused but then it hit him.He remembered something making him smile

" Oh yeah I have have work sorry taehyungie " he said smiling

" okay let's get going we are already late" this time jimjn said dragging taehyung outside while jungkook followed shaking his head at his omega who seemed overly excited

Upon reaching his car he saw both the omegas at the back seat laughing at something jimin had said.

Jungkook poked his tongue in his inner cheeks completely jealous by how his omega was clinging to jimin despite knowing they both were onegas and and jimin already had a mate.

" I'm not you guys driver " he spat a little harshly as he sat in the driver's seat looking at the two through the mirror.

Jimin wanted to giggle knowing very well that jungkook was jealous and wanted taehyung to sit beside him in the passengers seat. Ohh jungkook is jealous I'll have to tell jin hyung

" taebear go sit infront " jimin said poking the omega who nodded his seat

Once taehyung was in the passengers seat beside his mate, jungkook stared the car and drove off with a satisfied smile which didn't went unnoticed by jimin . So you do love him you asshole

" bye jungkook hyung" taehyung said giggling as he got down from the car

"Hm"
" bye jungkook hyung" jimjn said giggling with a teasing smile passing jungkook off

" get lost" he spat but the latter didn't mind as he laughed knowing the alpha very well.

As soon as jungkook saw both the omegas went inside the uni , he drove back home smiling to himself remembering how his omega looked while stuffing food in his mouth looking like a puffer fish .

Fuck his cute.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the afternoon namjoon had picked up the two from uni since the others were quite busy with work.

Taehyung ran inside his room as soon as he got home making jimin and namjoon worried about the younger .
It was something he always did whenever he reached home from uni but upon asking he always said he was just tired .

What the two did not know was the jungkook was home since he was working on some project deal whole yoongi and hoseok were in the company and jin was out buying groceries.

Too busy with work jungkook did not realize that his omega was now home until he smeeled the familiar scent of his omega.

Wanting to see the omega , jungkook got up from his chair and opened the study room door only to see the omega running inside his room and slamming the door shut .

What happened to him?

He decided to ask the only person who he knew might know . Jimin.

" what happened to him" he asked jimin with his usual cold voice seeing the younger flop on the couch in the living room .

"I don't know . Tired maybe , I mean that's what he always says"

" does this happne often?"

"Why worried for your baby?" Jimin asked with a teasing smile.

" just answer the damn question" jungkook spat gritting his teeth

" yes"

" does he get bullied at school or something " jungkook again asked

" I don't know we only meet at breaks . You know he talked business while I do dance"

Business ? But I thought he loved painting that's why I enrolled him in fine arts . Jungkook thought and as if jimin had read his mind he spoke up

" he asked jin hyung to let him take business economy aswell saying he wanted to help you but dont worry He still is doing paintings and God his so  good at it"

Nodding his head jungkook walked back in his study room
Occupied by taehyungs thoughts

____________________________________________________________

Taehyung sobbed clutching his pillow as he remembered what had happened today . Ever since he started uni he was getting bullied but he did not tell jimin or anyone because he didn't want to burden them but day by day it got worse . The bully, Jay used to say harsh words at the omega and harass him and threatened him not to tell anyone or it would cost the omega .

Taehyung was putting something in his locker after jimin had dropped him there when suddenly he was turned around harshly ad pinned to the lockers .

" hello there slut" Jay said as his friends laughed seeing tears In the omegas eyes
" aww your already crying?? But I haven't even done anything" Jay continued pushing taehyung to the floor "yet" he said and smirked at the omega who was fighting his tears

" I thought you were innocent since you did not let me into your pant but seeing you come out of a expensive car proved me wrong babyboy..."Jay said faking an innocent face before he pulled the youngers hair harshly

" if you can spread you legs for your sugar daddy then you can also spread your legs for me aswell can't you slut" Jay said laughing causing all his friends to laugh aswell

" I'm sure he won't mind"
Taehyung was crying he looked around and saw everyone looking at him but no one was helping .oh how much he wishes jimin was here but at the same time he was glad jimin was not here to see his miserable sight .
"Answer me you slut" Jay said slapping taehyung harshly causing his fingerprint to stay on the omegas face .

He yelped as he was harshly grabbed by his arms and was made to stand

" your so heavy est less you bitch" and taehyungs heart sank. Ofcourse he was trying to eat less so that he won't be called fat but.....

The omega closed his eyes and ears hearing them call him fat, pig ,slut,bitch and faggot.

" aww little faggot is crying . Want me to call daddy for you" this time a girl came, Seri , she wa also part of the bullies gang and she always called thr omega a faggot or gay .

With so much courage taehyung stood up and quickly ran towards his classroom leaving everyone laughing at him at the hallway.

He always used to get bullied when jimin was not around because many were scared of the omega who did not think twice before punching anyone despite their ranks.They knew that If jimin came to now that taehyung was getting bullied then he would not leave them especially seri and jauly since he hated that bitch.

Taehyung continued sobbing until he finally  fell asleep.

At sound 12am jungkook entered the omegas room only to see the younger curled into a ball and sleeping with dried tears by his eye.

Jungkooks heart ached seeing the tears .
He cried?

He quietly took the duvet and covered the omega who pouted cutely melting jungkooks heart instantly. He caressed the omegas cheeks seeing the omega smile in his sleep before he continued to snore cutley .

Fuck his so cute

"Jungkook your so fucking lucky you asshole , our mate is so cute" jungkook realised that it was his wolf jk speaking this time making him roll is eyes slightly .

Jungkook always blocked his wold off ever since he found his mate beacuse jk kept on rambling about how cute there mate was and how badly he wanted to mate with his omega .Though it was true beacuse jungkook always kept thinking about the younger and yeah he also though about mating him . Oh how the omega would look under him , all wrecked and a mess just for him. Crying and  begging jungkook for more . Swollen lips hooded eyes staring at him as he begs desperately. Those sinful lips around his cock , gagging and chocking himself with tear filled eyes oh fuck jungkook was hard . Again.

Shit jungkook you can't be hard at this time ..... he cursed himself looking at his painfully visible bones theough his pants.

Pecking the omega on his forhead , jungkook left the room to go to his own and take care of his painful boner.

What he didn't notice was that someone was staring at him from behind the walls and smirking.

Aww this hide and seeks is gonna be fun

Thank you for reading this chapter
I hope you liked it
Please do vote, comment, and follow me
<3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14.1K 422 68
??: i curse you... your kids will never get to live with their love or mate... they won't live for more than 25 years... and you will never be able t...
176K 6K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
795K 37.1K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
505K 23.2K 47
I hope you never remember me. I'll be forced to walk away if you do-Taehyung. *This is a bottom Tae book but there are parts that may not look like...