๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™‰ เผ„ แดกแด€สŸแด‹แด‡ส€...

By -chlovrs

- ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™‰ - started: 12/29/23 finished More

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—•๐—˜๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง.
๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—›๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—ฆ.
๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜
๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก
๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—™๐—œ๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—•๐—˜๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง.
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ-๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
๐—”๐——๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ-๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ-๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ-๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ-๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ-๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ

๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜

2K 59 35
By -chlovrs

CHAPTER THREE !
JULY 2022.

IS THAT A COMPLIMENT OR...?

@dylansmith @alexgomez

@aryansimhadri @walkerscobell

@diorjohnson ⬇️

@aryansimhadri @walkerscobell⬇️

liked by matthew.sturniolo and 234,678 others
evelyngomez i rlly want some boba rn

dylansmith dude u have a problem
evelyngomez @dylansmith ik😔

julianagomez @diorjohnson plz do NOT let her get boba.

nicolassturniolo i feel so honored to be in this
  liked by author  !

username oh to be a teen actor

olivamorton love this!
evelyngomez @olivamorton love u!!

walkerscobell i look so good😍
evelyngomez @walkerscobell sure buddy...

username i want your life

EVIE SAT ON THE GROUND, reading her book and listening to music. "Hey." a familiar voice said. Evie looked up to see a Walker smiling down at her.

"Hi." she said with a soft smile. "Y'know... you have a trailer, you don't have to sit on the ground, lyn." Walker said sitting down next to her. "I know. I'm hiding from my brother."

Walker let out a nose laugh. "How old are you?" Walker asked the girl, catching her off guard.

"Uhm, I turned 13 two months ago." Walker nodded.

"Cool."

"Cool."

The two teens looked at each other for a few seconds before Evie's phone made a buzzing sound.

Walker looked at her screen to see a picture of a guy. Sounding a little annoyed he asked, "That your boyfriend?" Evelyn burst into laughter and replied,

"Oh gods no, definitely not! Alex would actually kill me. Dylan is Just a friend. I've known him for ever."

Walker's voice shook a little as he nodded. "Um, do you think I could, like, get your number? I- I don't really like texting on dms."

Evie smiled at his nervousness. "Sure. Give your phone." Walker smiled at grabbed his phone. She added her number.

"Thanks."

"So... Have you read the Percy Jackson books yet?" Evie nodded, "Of course you have."

Evelyn furrowed her brows, "What is that supposed to mean?" Walker shrugged, "I don't know, you look like you read."

"Is that a compliment or...?"

Walker shrugged again. "Do y'know where Dior is?"

"Wow, your that sick of me already?" Evelyn rolled her eyes once again. "Walker." The boy laughed at her reaction. "I'm pretty sure they're doing her make up."

Evelyn nodded, "What about you? They're not gonna do your make up?" Walker shook his head,
"Nah, i'm already good looking."

"Wow. So you're saying i'm not good looking?"

Walkers eyes widened realizing what he had just said and how it sounded, "N-no! I mean wait- I was just- You good looking-! I mean no- Your not bad looking-"

"I'm messing with you, white boy." Walker let out a sigh of relief, "Right. Very funny, v."

Evelyn's face subtly fell upon hearing the nickname. It was a name only her dad used to call her. She swiftly brushed off the feeling and forced a smile. Walker noticed the change and asked with concern,

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing, nothing. Do you know when Diors gonna be done?" She asked, trying to change the subject.
Walker ignored her question, "Why'd your smile drop? Did I say something?"

"No, Walker everything's fine. Uhm, do you know if there's a boba or coffee shop near by?" Walker debated if he should ask what was wrong again but that was getting him nowhere, "Uh yeah, I think I passed one like 20 minutes away by walking."

Evie nodded and looked in her bag. "Why, you gonna go?" Evelyn shrugged. "Maybe. I have like an hour before my I need to head to wardrobe."

Evie got up, gathering her things. Walker copied her actions. "Wait, are you actually going. By yourself?" Evie nodded. "I'm big girl, i'll be fine."

"Are you gonna tell Alex at least?"

"He's probably passed out in my trailer, i'll be back before he wakes up."

"Wait hold on, 'll go with you." he said as he started to get up. "What? No. You have to work."

"What're they gonna do, start without me?"

"I don't wanna keep everyone waiting."

"Everyone's still getting their make up done we still have time." Evie shook her head. "It's fine Walker. I'll be fine. Alex has my location."

"V, just let me go with you."

Evelyn bit the inside of her cheek and sighed.
"Fine." Walker smiled, "Great. I'll right back, I just need grab something." Evie nodded as the boy started to walk away.

CHLOVRS SPEAKS !
words, 737

i can't add any more pictures so i have to end it here😞

happy valentine's day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 613 18
Something that no one in the Intelligence Unit knows is that Hailey Upton has a twin sister. Harper Grace Upton is the older twin. At the age of 20...
16.9M 650K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
2.2K 55 6
She hadn't seen him in years, to be more specific she hadn't seen him since the day he left her crying on a corner after telling her he was leaving N...
158K 6.9K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...