✓ The Real Daughter Unexpecte...

By Alonely_Lady

🌹Not my story for Offline purpose only 🌹 Author: Yue Banding Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Statu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
End

Chapter 38

2.1K 31 1
By Alonely_Lady

☆ 38. Chapter 38
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 38:

Because of the circulation of the video, Wang Shao originally tried to make up some excuses but failed. He was completely kicked out of the Wang family company by his grandfather. In addition, he promoted a junior in a branch and gave away his engagement to Lele. Got this junior.

Seeing that the other party became more and more successful day by day, and later married a sweet wife and gave birth to a pair of twins, Mr. Wang and his parents, who were completely forgotten by their master, could only regret it, but there was nothing they could do about it.

Of course, this is something.

At this time, Tang Yao didn't know that there were so many things that would happen next. After she brought the snacks to Xiaokui, she found that she had accidentally entered the mirror, but she didn't care so much now.

"You are Boss Tang, right? How come your food is so delicious? The meat and vegetables seem to taste a little different from other places." "

You don't know yet? Boss Tang's poultry is fed with ginseng. Of course it's delicious. My home is in Donghai Island, and I took the bus for almost a day just to have a meal." Other diners rushed to answer.

Tang Yao smiled: "As long as you like it."

"Boss Tang, are there any rooms here? Can I stay? I still have a lot of food to eat." Xiao Kui blinked with stars in her eyes. A hint of pleading.

"Yao Yao, it just so happens that a passenger with a single room just called and said he couldn't come. Do you want to arrange for this lady to stay?" Xiaoling happened to pass by outside the glass room restaurant and answered.

The diners sighed, why didn't they know earlier? "

You are so lucky. Well, let's arrange for this lady to live there. We can also order food in our room, so there is no need to come to the restaurant." "Tang Yao said to Xiaokui again.

Xiaokui packed up her things and followed Xiaoling to the single room arranged for her.

The environment was quiet, clean and hygienic, and the green plants in the room made her feel happy.

She raised her eyebrows all the way. Holding a selfie stand, of course, she also asked Tang Yao in advance if she could take the photo.

Now that the Xu family has been defeated, Tang Yao no longer hid it.

Li Yuanyuan was sitting in the living room in a daze, Zhang Ru was taking a nap, and there was a message from the balcony next door. There were low voices, and it seemed that a new passenger had moved in.

However, these did not interest Li Yuanyuan.

In the evening, Tang Yao received a call from Xu Haocheng.

"Sister, Xu Anguo and Sun Yulan are gone. I saw They saw your video during the day, and they are probably looking for you. You should be careful, I will buy the fastest ticket to come here. "

"knew. "After saying that, Tang Yao hung up the phone.

At this time, Sun Yulan and Xu Anguo did come to see Tang Yao, and they had already got off the plane and got on the bus to Wanhua Town.

"I tell you, you stay here. He will talk to me carefully. Whether we can get new start-up funds from Tang Yao to start over depends on our attitude today. We must rely on it no matter what the means. "Xu Anguo said sternly.

"I know. "Sun Yulan flinched. Ever since the Xu family went bankrupt, Xu Anguo's temper had become increasingly irritable, and he would hit or scold her if something went wrong.

"I didn't expect this girl to be so powerful. After we went bankrupt, the Chen family was also targeted and attacked. , now it is not far from bankruptcy. "Xu Anguo sighed, "But she is a girl after all. As long as we beg her in person a few times, she should be soft-hearted. "

Sun Yulan sat on the bus where all kinds of smells were mixed together, frowning and covering her nose. Who would have thought that the country girl who everyone disliked at the beginning would have such a background.

When she thought of Xu Wan leaving Sun Yulan regretted her face extremely.

She had loved such a thing as her biological daughter for so many years, and even alienated her own daughter.

They took the last train, and when they arrived at Wanhua Town, it was already dark.

They called a car After the float, they were discussing what to say to Tang Yao for a while.

But when they arrived at the door of the B&B, they were dumbfounded because the door of the B&B was tightly closed and there was no one at the door.

The two looked at each other. , Sun Yulan stepped forward and knocked on the door.

"Yaoyao, I am mother. Sun Yulan's tone was better than ever before, "Dad and I came to see you." "

Sun Yulan knocked on the door for a long time, but there was no answer at all. It was quiet, as if no one was there.

"Keep knocking. If she doesn't come out, we will make a big deal about this matter and let everyone know that she turned a blind eye to her biological parents. . "Xu Anguo said fiercely.

"Okay, it's you two beasts! "At this time, a sharp voice came from the opposite side, interrupting their plans.

The person who came was none other than Aunt Li from the canteen across the street, and she was followed by Xiaoduo. They both came out after hearing the knock on the door. I saw it.

I didn’t expect to hear Xu Anguo’s plan.

“Yao Yao happily went to the capital city to find you, but you turned out to be bad to her! Drive her back! My Yaoyao has been the most well-behaved since she was a child. I have long wanted to go to Beijing to settle the score with you two! I'll beat you two beasts to death! "Although Aunt Li was gentle and gentle to Tang Yao, she was very aggressive when she was young. Otherwise, a woman would not be able to support this canteen. Aunt Li

rushed over with a broom, and Xiaoduo also rushed over, one by one. Her little face turned red and full of anger.

Although Aunt Li only said that there were donations from kind-hearted people, she was not stupid and could probably guess that she could study now only because of Tang Yao's donation. She was grateful to Tang Yao. Their hearts are particularly strong, and the most despised thing is who slanders Tang Yao.

Sun Yulan and Xu Anguo have been enjoying themselves for so many years, but they have never seen such a battle. They were so frightened that they ran away. They

could only discuss staying in a B&B hotel. .

However, their faces have been on the news. The young people in the family will see them. Several hotels recognize who they are and directly say that the rooms are full.

In the end, they can only stay in a hotel with their faces covered without looking at their ID cards. A dark hotel.

As soon as they entered the room, a musty smell hit their noses, making the two of them cough.

"What should we do now?" That girl must have deliberately not opened the door! "Sun Yulan said angrily.

"Tomorrow we will go to the B&B to have a good time. Rumors spread quickly in this small place. She, Tang Yao, must also want to save face. "Xu Anguo had a gloomy face.

He slept in his clothes all night, but on the second day, things did not develop as he expected. As

soon as the two of them walked out of the small hotel, they heard the proprietress of the hotel behind them making a sound. There was no concealment at all.

Although Sun Yulan and Xu Anguo were confused, they thought not to cause trouble first and left the B&B without looking back.

Unexpectedly, in every street they walked, almost everyone looked at them. With disdain and anger.

The two of them were even more confused.

When they walked to the street where the B&B was, they found a beautiful little girl sitting on a small bench talking to the townspeople who had gathered around.

"Yao Yao, one How scared people are when they go to the capital city. I didn’t expect them to do such a thing. Now that they see Yaoyao making some money, they come to ask Yaoyao to support them. Neighbors, tell me, where can such a good thing come from? "

The little girl is Xiaoyue. She is usually gentle and gentle, but she talks about books in a decent manner and arouses the emotions of the audience.

"Yes, they thought Yaoyao was a country girl at first, and now they are so embarrassed. ?

"Oh my god, the tiger's poison doesn't even eat its seeds. " "

" Treating a fake daughter as a treasure, I'm so convinced, Yaoyao is so pitiful. "

"Don't let me see these two people, or I have to kick them out. Old Tang and his wife were so nice back then, and Yaoyao still brings vegetables and fruits to us neighbors from time to time."

These people are all famous loudmouths in the town, and within half a day, these things will spread throughout the town.

Sun Yulan was frightened and subconsciously took a step back, but Xu Anguo grabbed her: "Why retreat? We have no other option. We can't get the money this time. Are you really willing to live such a poor life? "

The two were about to grit their teeth and move forward, but they were blocked by a tall figure.

Xu Anguo raised his head and saw that it was Lu Bei from the Lu family!

At the beginning, he didn't know that this man was Lu Nan's biological brother. Later, among those who suppressed the Xu family and the Chen family, the Lu family seemed to have played a lot of role.

"What do you want to do? Do you still want to cause trouble for Tang Yao? Why, you don't want the old house you live in now? I guarantee that as long as you take a step forward, your Xu family will never be able to turn around." Lu Bei's His voice was slightly cold, he was still wearing a suit, and he was tall and had long legs.

"Master Lu, look, there must be some misunderstanding here. That girl Xu Wan deliberately misled us."

"Get out!"

Xu Anguo was angry, but he didn't dare to offend him at all, so he could only lead Sun Yulan in despair. 's left.

The two regretted extremely. If they had treated Tang Yao better, this powerful man might have become their son-in-law.

After Xiaoyue successfully spread the news about what Xu Anguo and Sun Yulan had done, she carried the small stool back to the B&B.

"Yao Yao, I saw them leaving and Mr. Lu coming." Xiao Yue said.

Tang Yao turned around and saw Lu Bei walking in from the door, pulling a suitcase beside him.

Although he was wearing a hat and a mask, she recognized him immediately.

"Are you planning to stay here permanently?" Tang Yao asked in surprise.

Lu Bei nodded: "I finally finished my business in Beijing and came here, or do you mean you don't welcome me?"

Although it was an expressionless sentence, Tang Yao actually heard a hint of coquettishness in it.

"No, you sent a message before saying that you were coming, so I reserved a room for you." Tang Yao smiled.

Lu Bei also softened his expression and followed Tang Yao into the B&B.

He stayed in the same room he lived in before, and he could see Tang Yao's balcony from the balcony.

Lu Bei said he was very satisfied.

"You're here, what about the announcements and filming?" Tang Yao asked.

"The movie I made before can be said to be my final film. I had already planned to stop filming after that and retreat behind the scenes." Lu Beidao said, "I made the movie just to overcome the psychological shadow that I have had since childhood. , now that it is gone,

I just want to have a good rest." "Didn't I tell you that I have my own studio and invested in a jewelry company, and the annual income is pretty good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 1.1K 33
Title: 流放前,王妃溜進皇宮搬空國庫 / Exiled Princess: From the Palace Heist to Becoming a Rich Madame Author: 風涼人暖 In the wake of the apocalypse, Jiang Ru didn't...
163K 10.2K 46
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
191K 3.1K 74
https://m.shubaow.net/111/111316/ Author: Jiang Shiyi Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-03-13 Latest: Chapter 74 rebirth finished 399...
569K 18.4K 161
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Alternative: 空间之农家女是团宠 Author: 小糊涂大仙 Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with...