Baby daddy

By kaybebs

"she's mine isn't she?" he asked his breathe fanning my ear and I shivered at the dominance in his voice "Mr... More

1:Meeting Daddy
2: Him
3:Wifey
4:bad Mom
5:his Babies
6: The Truth
7: His Warmth
8: Tease
9: Heat
10: Touch Myself
11:His Anger?
12: good gurl
13: Sadistic
14: the end
15: loosing
16: Dario's
17: Invasion
18: never again
20: The daddy
21: always
22: hello again
23: surprise
24: every thing

19: his (18+)

3.3K 27 0
By kaybebs

Bukola

I looked at Dario as he slept and smiled softly as i still felt bad for what I did. Dario has left work and these days he only goes for a meeting because he wants to make up for the time we lost before and after Zahra.

He stirred in his sleep touching around the bed and I sighed I knew he was looking for me as I had gone to make Zahra sleep.

"Baby.." he called lazily in his sleepy voice opening his eyes and when he spotted me he pulled me to him.

" I'm so sorry baby... I thought you were so mad you'll sleep with Zahra" he stated truthfully his lips launching on my neck and I smiled.

"No Darry... That's not how mature couple behaves like... Besides I love you daddy... I couldn't have wished for a better husband and another father to Zahra." I said and he groaned pulling me closer.

"Sleep baby.... Please"he whispered and I nodded wrapping my hands around him.

I woke up and frowned seeing Dario was not next to me and I pouted. Why was he doing this to me all the time?

He should have left for work.

I jumped out of bed going to get Zahra ready for us to bathe and I smiled as I successfully got both of us naked walking to the bathroom.

I smiled seeing Dario was in there shaving his beard and his smile widened.

"My two favourite ladies decided to join me?" he asked and I smiled while walking to him "morning baby I thought you went out" I said and he shook his head.

"Without telling you.. never" he said and I blushed softly leaving Zahra in her bathing chair.

I bent blushing her teeth and when I was standing up I heard a groan behind me.

"Goodness you're perfect" he groaned and I squealed when he bent me on the counter..

"Daaa..aahhh!!" I moaned when he thrust roughly inside me.

"Don't bend around when you're naked baby... I want to smash your insides"he groaned as if he wasn't already inside me

"Daddy... Zahra will..... Fuck.. harder" I groaned and he chuckled "she's a baby... She won't know" I moaned out as I was now a wet soaking mess.

"I want you harder..." I moaned and he chuckled "are you sure... Zahra will see" he whispered kissing my neck and I moaned when his hand trailed to my boobs.

He started going faster and harder and I was now trembling and my eyes rolling as I felt over stimulated.

How does he do it??

"Daddy... Close...um...oooohhh" I moaned out, my head dropping back and my eyes rolled as he just hit the perfect spot causing jolts of electricity to go through me.

I was trembling begging for him to just let me finish but he was so rough... He hit that spot over and over again and I moaned out as he didn't seem to want to stop and I smiled when his pace became sloppier

I knew he was close so I smiled

"Cum baby... Cum with daddy"he whispered and I moaned when his hands went to my folds his fingers meddling with my clit.

I didn't need much.. I was squirting everywhere and he groaned slapping my ass as he finished dumping his load inside me.. thank goodness I took some pills.

"Fuck baby you're toxic"he growled and I shook when he left me on the counter spreading my legs wide open ...

"I'm far from being done with you "he whispered in my ears and I shook as he stared kissing lower and I moaned when his mouth enveloped my nipples leaving a trail of his mark And i moaned when he was face to face with my heart

"I guess I should have my meal... This kitty should know that daddy's back and I won't hesitate to take her anywhere I want"he said licking his lips and just like that he got down on me.

Well... He and I both know that I love to be eaten.

He pulled back after I came two times from when he was down there and chuckled

"I'm saving the rest for later... You must be pretty sore" he said and I smiled as he left me in the tub and started washing Zahra and taking her out as he wrapped a towel around his waist.

I soaked in the bath relaxing and I smiled when I felt kisses on my face and neck.

"You're such a deadly drug"he whispered and I nodded "would say the same for you" I giggled as he started giving my lower abdomen some massage.

Hehehe another update guys

Thank you for reading 😘😍

Love you guys 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 7.7K 50
"You think I don't have control over you?" He asked darkly while looking at me like he could rip me to pieces. I stared at him with fear, "I-" "Ever...
376K 6K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
50.8K 2.1K 44
WARNING:MATURE CONTENT🔞 He tightened his hold on my neck. "Le-aaavve meee" I coughed "Apologise my beautiful bitch!"He whispered near to my face ,hi...
14.2K 418 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...