𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒.

Av bigkayy22

When you genuinely love someone, seeing them hurting or struggling in any way can be heartbreaking. Mer

lost in love .
one.
two.
four.
five.

three.

153 13 31
Av bigkayy22

MaKhi Wright pov
Home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i'm surprised yo ass at home right now." my momma said as she slightly pushed the door open to my room.

"mmcht, what are you talking about? i'm always here." i responded looking at her with a mug on my face.

"boy that's a lie, you either with yo no good ass homeboys or that little girl you swear you're done with." she told me putting her hands on her hip knowing that she was right.

"man whatever." i chuckled as i watched her closed the door behind her. the real reason i was chilling at home was because me and kaylani are supposed to meet up at the library for our project later on today. i grabbed my phone off my dresser going back through our messages to see what time she said again. "ight 5:30, i got enough time to chill for a little."

as i was about to put my phone back down i seen a notification pop up that i got a message from jade.

jade💛:wyd? call me if you're not busy.

khi🫶🏽:ight

i clicked on her contact name facetiming her until the phone finally connected. "how you gone tell me to call you and you take forever to answer?" i asked her as i watched her prop her phone up on her vanity.

"it literally only rung once...relax love." she told me laughing a little. "what you doing?" she asked.

"shidd, i'm just chillin right now. what you on?" i asked her going into my bathroom to grab some aquaphor for my lips.

"nothing, come over then." jade said with a little excitement in her voice.

i looked down at the time seeing that it was only 4:13. "ight, but i can't stay for long i gotta go do sum later." i told walking back out the bathroom.

i should have enough time.

"okay cool, let me know when you are about to pull up." she said with a small smile showing her dimples a little.

"ight, im finna leave out." i told her before she nodded and hung up the phone.

i sighed walking over to the side of my bed to grab the materials kaylani had told me to get for the project the other day. i walked out my room seeing my momma and little brother sitting on the couch watching  Home Alone. "why y'all watching this and it's not even Christmas time yet?"

"boy you know this yo brother favorite movie and where the hell you going?" she asked pausing the moving looking at the bag in my hand then back up at me.

"i'm finna go see jade real quick then meet up with somebody to work on our project." i told her as she nodded putting her attention back on the movie.

"i told you, you ain't gone never leave that girl alone." she shook her head pulling my brother closer to her.

"i said the same thing too ma." my brother agreed  causing me to smack my teeth.

"they both just as dumb for each other." my momma said lowly to my little brother dee.

"mannn ight, i'm gone." i waved them both off walking out the front door making sure i locked it behind me.

i hopped in my car connected my phone to the apple car play scrolling through my playlist i decided to click on forever by lil baby before i sped off to jade house.

I know you miss me
Who it's gon' be if it ain't me, lil' baby?
I'm inyourcity
'Cause I needit one more time
Might lose itall, I swear
I need it tonight, ooh, ah

How we get so deep so fast?
Bae, stop playin', I'll beat your ass

"you be on some toxic shit but i cannot get off this bitch" i rapped out loud knowing i felt that part the most. after about ten minutes i finally pulled up to jade house parking in front of her house. i looked down at the time again seeing that it was now 4:30, "imma leave her at like 5:15" i said to myself as i walked up to her front door.

i rung her doorbell and within seconds she opened the door just staring me down. " you was supposed to tell me when you was about to pull up." she said crossing her arms.

" my bad, i forgot." i told her looking her up and down seeing that she had on some nike pros shorts with a fitted tank top showing her small shape way more.

damnnn she know what she doing🤦🏾‍♂️

i watched as she stepped to the side letting me in before she closed and locked the door behind me. "yo people home?" i asked her following her into her room.

"no." she said dimming her ring light she had in the corner of her room.

"oh ight."

"i missed you baby." she told me as she grabbed my hand pulling me closer to her bed.

"i missed you too." i said right before i felt her lips connect to mine.

fuck i fall for this shit every time

two and half hours later...

i groaned hearing my phone vibrate causing me to slowly lift my head up. "who the fuck calling me?" i asked feeling around in her bed trying to find  my phone, i looked over seeing jade knocked out which instantly made me remember that i had to leave to meet up with kaylani.

i quickly jumped out of her bad finding my phone seeing that the time now read 7:03. "fuckkk i wasn't supposed to fall asleep." i said to myself rushing to put my clothes on.

"what's wrong?" i heard jade groan as she rubbed her eyes looking over at me.

"i overslept, i told you i had something to do." i told her putting my shoes on rushing out her room.

"what's so important that you got you rushing like this?" jade asked me catching an attitude at the fact that i was tryna leave her.

"some school shit, i gotta go i'll call you when i get home." i told her pecking her lips before i rushed out her house getting into my car.

i quickly went to my messages seeing if kaylani had texted me.  i seen that i had three messages from her that was sent over an hour ago which instantly made me feel bad.

kaylani: hi, i'm here. when you get here come to the back you should see me

kaylani:are you still coming?

kaylani:it's okay, i'll just do it myself

i read all three messages sighing at the fact that i fucked up on something this simple. i went to her contact name and tried to call to explain myself but she never answered.

MaKhi: my fault i know i messed up, can you call me when you get a chance?

i exited out of our message thread sighing heading back home. "damn i feel bad." i said to myself genuinely feeling bad cause she seem so sweet and ion want her to feel like i purposely stood her up.

next day.
school
————————-

"good morning class, don't forget your projects are do next monday! i will give you a little more class time today to continue your project then we will continue our lesson for the remainder of the class." ms.anderson told our class as i looked around for kaylani.

with only about fifteen minutes left of class i realized that she probably wasn't coming to school today which made me a little worried because she still never called or texted me back.

"okay, we will continue our lesson next wednesday after everybody has presented their projects, i hope everyone have a great weakened and don't forget to be ready on monday!" ms.anderson dismissed us as the bell rung making everyone immediately rush out of her classroom.

"wassup bro." my patna cam greeted me as we dapped each other up.

"wassup nigga."

"what you on tonight?" he asked me knowing that this nigga finna ask me to go somewhere him.

"shidd nun probably." i told him walking towards the gym knowing we both finna skip our second period class.

i went to all of my classes yesterday 🤷🏾

"bet slide to me and brother partments, we just on some chill tonight might have some vibes there and have a lil smoke session." he told me which made me nod my head deciding if i really wanted to go or not.

"ight, i might slide." i told him as we walked in the gym sitting down on the bleachers.

i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket indicating that i got a text message hoping that it was kaylani but it wasn't.

jade💛: so what bitch you left me for yesterday?

"here she go with the bullshit man." i said to myself which made cam look up at me and laugh.

"who jade?" he asked.

"yes bra."

makhi🫶🏽:tf is you talking about?

jade💛:where did you go when you left my house?

makhi🫶🏽:i told you i had to work on some school shit

jade💛:all you do is fucking lie, i know you went to go see some girl

jade💛:i don't even know why i still put up with you😂

makhi🫶🏽: ight , i'm not finna keep going back & forth with you

jade💛:boy whatever, whoever she is can have you

makhi🫶🏽: ok jade

jade💛: jade💛 liked "ok jade"

"she so fucking delusional." i mumbled to myself as i put my airpods in closing my eyes while leaning back on the bleachers.

"aye khi, you tryna slide to my crib now? mane i'm ready to go." cam tapped me but i ain't really hear what he said cause my airpods was turned all the way up.

hate when people do that

"what you say?"

"tryna slide now?" he asked and i shrugged my shoulders not really caring about the rest of the classes i had today.

"bet." he said as we both got up walking out leaving straight out the building.

"they deadass don't be giving a fuck anymore." cam chuckled as we made it to the student parking lot.

" nahh fr, imma follow you." i told him as we both got into our cars.

after about 15 minutes we finally pulled up to his apartment that he shared with his older brother well it's really his brother's but he claim he pay rent here too. "i forgot y'all out here living nice." i said looking at the luxury apartments in front of me.

"you know my brother drug money can get us anywhere." cam chuckled as i followed behind him into the complex.

"i forgot he be selling." i said making cam nod his head as we walked up the stairs.

before we made it to his door i watched as we was about to pass a door that was about two door down from his that was cracked opened. " why somebody just leave they door open like that?" i asked slowly walking pass the door.

"ion know, two females just moved there a couples days ago. my brother was talking to one of them... she bad as fuck too, i think she popular on instagram and shit." cam informed making me nod my head but as we continued to walk passed it sounded like somebody was crying behind the door.

"it sound like somebody crying." i told him and he just shrugged and looked at me.

"what that gotta do with us?" he asked still walking towards his door.

"nigga didn't you just say two females stay here? they probably need help or sum." i told him in a serious tone cause ian like shit like this.

it's just something about a girl crying that always gets me

"mmcht you always tryna be captain save a hoe." cam smacked his teeth walking back over to me.

"whatever you ain't gotta go in, just stand right here just in case some shit pop off." he nodded waving me off as i turned towards the door.

i knocked a couple times not wanting to walk straight into somebody crib but after a couple knocks i slightly push the door open seeing a small female figure laying on the floor crying. "excuse me?" i lowly called out not wanting to scare her but trying to get her attention to make sure she's okay.

i watched as she slowly lifted her head up turning towards the door where i stood trying to quickly wipe her tears. "m-makhi?" she called out stuttering over her words as she tried to get up off the floor.

my eyes widened once i realized who it was wondering how the hell she ended up like this. "kaylani?? woah you okay?" i immediately pushed the door open walking up to her grabbing her hands to help her off the floor.

"khi you know her?" cam asked as he stood there with a confused expression.

i nodded putting my full attention back on her as i roamed my eyes over her whole appearance. she looked tired, weak, dark bags under her eyes, hair was all over the place, scratches on both of her arms, and tears was still rolling down her face as she tried to wipe them away.

"h-how did you get in here?" she asked avoiding eye contact with me.

" my patna stay like two door down and i was on the way to his crib until i heard you crying and you had left the door cracked open so i was tryna make sure whoever it was, was okay." i told her not taking my eyes off the marks on her arm.

"oh." she said lowly noticing that i was looking at her arms so she hurried up and tried to cover them up.

"cam, can you step out real quick?" i asked trying to make her as comfortable as possible.

"fasho, imma just go to my shit call me if you need me." cam said before he walked out closing the door behind him.

"if you're comfortable would you like to tell me what happened? only if that makes you feel better." i told her and within seconds i watched as she fell to the floor and broke down crying again.

"it's okay mama, i got you." i reassured her as i lifted her up into my arms. "fuck kaylani, what happened?" i said lowly to myself as she cried in my arms thinking back to the first day i seen her at school.

—————————————————

i already love this book😩

vote & comment❄️.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.3M 50.1K 52
Come see the good in me, cause they won't accept me and I feel like I'm scarred for my wrongs.
204K 6.1K 24
How can you love me when You don't know how to love? Are you afraid to love? How can you make me fall for you when you don't even love yourself.
93.9K 3.2K 32
𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗴𝘀... 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗴𝘀?