Naruto : Prince Kingdom Appear

By Hebeliongs1998

Travel to the world of Naruto and become the prince Naruto! What's even worse is that the three generations o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Part 4

27 3 0
By Hebeliongs1998

"Of course it's for power!"

Mizuki sneered, his eyes flashing with suppressed anger.

"I've had enough of my current life. I have to discipline disobedient brats day after day, and deal with boring courseware day after day. I'm going to be driven crazy!"

"Iruka, don't stop me, don't make me kill you."

As Mizuki spoke, he looked at Naruto behind Iruka.

He stretched out a hand and said indifferently: "Naruto, give me the Book of Sealing. Don't think that Iruka can protect you. In fact, he wants to be the first to kill you. Do you know why?"

"Shut up, Mizuki!"

This sentence stirred Iruka's nerves, and his whole body became angry.

"The entire village has been banned from talking about demon foxes in front of a certain person since twelve years ago. Do you know why, Naruto?" Mizuki sneered, his smile extremely ferocious.

"Mizuki..."

Cold sweat broke out on Iruka's forehead.

He never expected that Mizuki would bring this matter up and he didn't dare to look back at Naruto behind him now.

"Because, twelve years ago, a demon fox appeared in Konoha and killed thousands of people, and that demon fox was you, Uzumaki Naruto!!"

Mizuki laughed and pointed at Naruto behind Iruka.

"This is why the whole village rejects you!"

"Iruka's family also died twelve years ago, so he also wants to kill you, Uzumaki Naruto!"

"I told you to shut up, Mizuki!" Iruka yelled in pain.

this moment.

Whether it's the Anbu hiding aside, or the Third Hokage watching through the telescope in the distance.

Everyone's eyes were focused on Naruto.

"Naruto, what is your choice?" The Third Hokage's eyes were solemn.

The ANBU surrounding them also stared with bated breath.

"Want to run away?"

"Do you want to hate the village now that you know the truth?"

"As a descendant of heroes, let us see your consciousness."

"Jinchūriki are destined to carry something on their backs."

"Accept this pain, otherwise you will never understand what the will of fire is."

An imperceptible whisper sounded among the ANBU.

The voice is very soft.

But all ANBU ninjas heard it clearly.

Their eyes were firmly locked on Uzumaki Naruto, and waves of anticipation could not be suppressed in their hearts.

Twelve years of insults and ostracism have not defeated this child.

Now there is only one final step left.

Don't let everyone down, Uzumaki Naruto, you are the son of the Fourth Hokage, you are the Nine-Tailed Jinchuuriki, you are destined to bear deeper pain, and then protect everyone's Konoha.

...

...

in the forest.

Naruto lowered his head, holding the sealed book without saying a word.

All he wanted to do now was sneer.

This lame, clumsy drama made him want to vomit.

He was thrown into a hostile environment for twelve years, endured cynicism, insults and beatings, and lived a difficult life like a wild dog with everyone yelling and beating him.

He was in a miserable state, with a bruised nose and swollen face, and was in extreme pain.

I have been asked to bear these ill intentions.

Can't resist, can't fight back, can't argue.

Only now do you think it's time to establish a bond, and then you pretend to call a victim of the Kyuubi Incident, act out a show, and then become mutually recognized teachers and students?

Do not make jokes!

How could it be possible to just laugh away the grudges and pretend that nothing had happened?

Naruto felt indifferent in his heart.

He had no interest in playing the role of master-disciple with Iruka.

You hate the Kyuubi for killing his family, and therefore you hate me as a Jinchuuriki, then hate it!

I do not mind.

Because I hate it too!

I hate this village, I hate the hypocritical high-level officials, I hate the ignorant villagers.

Until one party dies, the chain of hatred will remain chained and will never be released!

"Take it."

Naruto raised his head and made a move that no one expected.

"The sealed book is for you."

call!

He directly threw the sealed book and threw it at Mizuki hard.

...

...

"What are you doing Naruto?"

Looking at the crystal ball, the Third Hokage couldn't sit still at all, his eyes widened in disbelief.

"This is an important sealed book in the village, and you just gave it away like this?"

"Do you still naively think that this is a graduation make-up exam task?"

The Third Hokage was pacing back and forth, looking sulky.

This was different from what he had imagined.

Naruto shouldn't do this, he should fight Mizuki with Iruka, and in the process, they can untie each other's hearts and establish a deep bond!

The current development is different from his script!

"No, we have to bring things back to normal." The Third Hokage suddenly stopped and looked deeply at the crystal ball.

He raised his hand and summoned an ANBU.

...

...

in the forest.

Seeing Naruto throwing the Sealed Book cleanly and neatly, all the ANBU ninjas were stunned.

"He's crazy?"

"Can't you tell that Mizuki has different intentions?"

"It seems that after knowing the truth, they started to resent us. It's really disappointing."

"Uzumaki Naruto is not worth the wait."

The ANBU spoke in low tones, with cold looks in their eyes.

It was originally thought that Naruto was the fourth generation Hokage's child and could be cultivated into a perfect Jinchuuriki who could endure pain and love the village.

Now it seems that their expectations were too high.

Uzumaki Naruto was embarrassed.

"Sealed Book..."

Mizuki saw a huge scroll being thrown towards him and subconsciously caught it, taking a moment to react.

"Hahaha, I got the sealed book!"

"You little demon fox, you made the right choice."

He grabbed the Sealed Book, threw the Fuuma Shuriken from his back, tied the Sealed Book to his back, turned around and ran away without even looking at it.

With the sealed book in hand, the goal has been achieved.

Mizuki wouldn't be stupid enough to stay and waste time.

"This little devil fox is quite smart and didn't force me to do anything."

Touching the sealed book on his back, Mizuki smiled maliciously.

"But you can't avoid stealing for me. I'm afraid the days to come will be even worse, hehehe..."

"But what does it have to do with me?"

"It's not me who's to blame."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 39.1K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
131K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...