Kyochuu Rettou: Jurassic Park...

By Huyhuynh406

Something has survived...Welcome To Jurassic Park. Kyochuu Rettou X Jurassic Park/Telltale. A mercenary who w... More

Introduction
Harem Members Of Survivors/Friends
(Y/N)'s Dinosaur Enemies
Prologue 01: Plane Crashed
Prologue 02: The Mission
Chapter 1: Welcome To Jurassic Park
Chapter 2: The Survivors/Velociraptor's Attack
Chapter 3: Dinosaurs Are Real Life
Chapter 4: The Abandon Building
Chapter 5: Kamijo's Death/Acrocanthosaurus's Chase
Chapter 6: The Hostages & Culprit
Chapter 7: The Adventure Of Jurassic Park's Ride
Chapter 8: Indominus Rex Attack/Survivors
Chapter 9: The Encounter Of Natures Part 1
Chapter 10: The Encounter Of Natures Part 2
Chapter 11: Monsters Always Monsters
Chapter 12: The Stampede/Ambush By Raptors
Chapter 13: Ultimasaurus V.S Indominus Rex
Chapter 14: The Searching/Oribe & Chitose (Lemon)
Chapter 15: The Facility/The Hybrids
Chapter 16: The Troodons Attack
Chapter 17: The Spinosaurus Attack
Chapter 18: Laura Sorkin & Maya Joshi/Miura (Lemon)
Chapter 19: Laura Sorkin's Death/Stegoceratops
Chapter 21: Omega T-Rex's Attack
Chapter 22: The Herd Of Brachiosaurus/Akira's Death
Chapter 23: Oscar V.S Indo-Raptor/Enoki & Jessica (Lemon)
Chapter 24: Battle With Giganotosaurus
Chapter 25: Pteranodon's Cage
Chapter 26: Life Finds A Way
Chapter 27: Backstab Billy/Omega 09 T-Rex
Chapter 28: Omega 09's Rampage
Chapter 29: Capture Omega 09
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 20: Battle With Spinosaurus

73 5 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Previously Of Kyochuu Rettou: Jurassic Park (REMAKE)

(Y/N): "Nima, just drop the gun right now...before I'll take a shot at you." He said to her.

Nima: "How about no, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N) and then he was going to take a shot...but the other mercenaries and group of survivors were appeared here and then out of nowhere something else is here and revealed out to be a Spinosaurus.

Spinosaurus: "*ROAR*"

The Spinosaurus was roar out to the sky and make the dinosaur saw (Y/N), Nima, Jessica, and Laura and the fish-eater dinosaur bite down at Laura who was scream out and then it hit the bridge and make the three of them were fall down on the river and then they both were going down to the river fall.

All: "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They shout out in worries.

When (Y/N) was with Nima and Jessica were dropped down on the river and they both were tries to survive by themselves and (Y/N) look around and he didn't seeing anyone but they both are in the waters and then (Y/N) saw Jescica who is screaming out and she was fear right now.

(Y/N): "Jessica! HOLD ON!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to her and make him was swimming to her and he is got her in his arms and then he said.

(Y/N): "Don't worry, I got you right now." He said to Jessica and make her was breathing out and cries little bit and then (Y/N) turn his head to look over there and he saw Nima who was unconscious by herself and she looks like she got knocked the hell out. Then (Y/N) swimming toward to her and he grab her and then they both heard the Spinosaurus was roar out and make the two of them turn their heads to look at Spinosaurus who was swim toward to them and this scared the shit out of them and they both were turn their heads to look over there and saw there was river fall right away and (Y/N) shout out.

(Y/N): "HANG ON SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and make the three of them were definitely fall out of the water and make (Y/N) with Nima, and Jessica were dropped down on the water and the Spinosaurus who was definitely jump out of there too. The fish eater dinosaur was landing down on the water by himself and (Y/N) with the girls are definitely alive.

(Y/N): "Girls, are you two alright?" He asked the two of them and make them nod their heads and then Nima said.

Nima: "Great, we are lost in somewhere." She said.

(Y/N): "Hey, don't look at me...you're the one who should be blame yourself right now. You're just took the other gun and tries to shoot us and now we-"

Jessica: "GUYS!!!!! I hate to tell you two about this!!!!! We have a big problem!!!!!!" She shout out and then the Spinosaurus who was rise out of the water by himself and he was let out a terrifying roar towards to (Y/N), Nima, and Jessica.

Spinosaurus: "*ROAR*"

When the fish-eater dinosaur was roar out like that and make (Y/N) with Nima and Jessica were split off and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look over there and saw there was a crane machine thing over there. Then (Y/N) swim up there fast as he could and once he just got there and make him was climbed on right away and then (Y/N) was take his pistol Kimber M1911 gun out and load the weapon up and make him was turn his head to look at the fish-eater dinosaur was tries to bite Jessica, and Nima who were stuck in the cage cause the fish-eater dinosaur was going to eat them.

(Y/N): "HEY OVER HERE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and he was start to shoot his Kimber M1911 gun at the fish-eater carnivore dinosaur.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

When (Y/N) was keep shooting at the Spinosaurus and make the fish-eater carnivore dinosaur turn his head to look at (Y/N) who was shooting his gun at the Spinosaurus and make the fish-eater creature was roar out towards to (Y/N) where he was climb on the crane machine.

Spinosaurus: "*ROAR*"

(Y/N): "COME ON!!!!!!!!" He shout out to him and make him was keep shooting at it and then he was run out of the bullets and he cursed himself and tries to reload but the fish-eater dinosaur was hit the crane machine thing. Then (Y/N) was about to drop and make him look over there Spinosaurus tries to bite or eat him...and he seen this...that he really need to do something real quick and he just climb back on again and he grab the Molotov Cocktail and light it up with fire and make him was hold it in his hand and then he throw the Spinosaurus in the face.

Spinosaurus: "*ROAR*" He was roar out in pain by Molotov cocktail on the face and the fish-eater dinosaur was tries to get the fire out of his face and make (Y/N) was jumped out of the crane machine and land down on the water. When (Y/N) just land there and he just going to swimming over there fast as he could and then he just arrive on the sand where he was got there and (Y/N) turn his head to look at Nima and Jessica was got there and then (Y/N) was with the girls hears the Spinosaurus roar again and oh boy...he seems to be pisses off right now.

The fish-eater dinosaur was going to charge toward at the three of them and then they both were seen this and they are going to run away but then out of nowhere there was something else caught the leg of fish eater dinosaur and make the fish-eater dinosaur was roar out in pain. When the three of them seen there was a giant crocodile and looks like bigger size than any carnivores but this one is deadly as dangerous carnivore that it can eat fishes or any preys for whoever tries to drink the waters.

Jessica: "Is that a crocodile?!?" She said to herself.

(Y/N): "Go! Just run!!!!!!" He shout out to them and make them both were running out of here right away and they both were run to where they are heading to the jungle right away and then leave Spinosaurus facing at the giant crocodile.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

(Y/N): "Is anyone else got hurt?" He asked them and make them were shake their heads and they both aren't and then (Y/N) was sigh little bit and make him was take his gun out and aiming weapon at Nima and the thief & spy woman was surprise about what (Y/N) was gonna shoot her and then (Y/N) grab the handcuffed and make him was putting it on her wrist and he said.

(Y/N): "You...better now screw with me...cause I know you are definitely tries to do something stupid...how the hell did you get out of the handcuffed?" He asked her.

Nima: "I can't tell you shit." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and then (Y/N) told her to sit down over there right now and make her just going to take a seat and when (Y/N) was use the radio out and contacting with the others and they both tell (Y/N) that they thought lost (Y/N), Jessica, and Nima.

He told them that they are fine also Gerry was worrying about his daughter and he told Dr. Harding to calm down and everything is gonna be fine right now also (Y/N) was told him that his daughter is safe and sound...no injure or anything. Then (Y/N) allow Jessica talk with her dad and (Y/N) is check at Nima's doing and he grab the backpack comes from her back and she seen this and she said.

Nima: "Give it back!!!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Uh-uh....not sure to tell me what are you hiding this time...let's see what's inside there." He said to her and then he was take the shake out from his backpack and then (Y/N) was confuse about it and he said.

(Y/N): "This is what you were hiding for?" He asked her.

Nima: "Give it back!!!! I can't lose it!!!!" She said and then (Y/N) was open the can out and he just saw something else inside the shake can and make him confuse and he saw there was a type of DNA dinosaur embryos and looks like there are 9 of Dinosaur Embryos.

Jessica: "What is that?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Alright, Nima...care to tell me what is this? What exactly are you after, huh?" He asked her and make her was sigh out little bit and she said.

Nima: "Fine, I'll explaining the whole thing to you two about what I am after that...." She said to (Y/N) and make him was waiting for her explaining the whole things for what she tries to said and make (Y/N) was definitely heard the InGen or someone else name is Dodgson want the DNA of dinosaur...Mantah Corp and also the other part of it...the other company.

(Y/N): "I see...so Captain Hanks want you alive that dinosaur embryo, right?" He asked her and make her sigh out and she said.

Nima: "Yes." She said.

(Y/N): "Son of bitch....that fucker set us up! He set us up!!!!!!!!" He shout out in anger and make him was slammed his right hand on the tree and he shout out.

(Y/N): "HE SET US UP!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out in anger.

Jessica: "(Y/N)...." She said.

(Y/N): "I-I-I'm fine....but anyway let's get moving right now...but Nima....if I trusted you....you won't betrayed or left me alright?" He asked her and make her nod her head.

(Y/N): "Good....but I will detaining you right now if you dare to do something stupid." He said to her and then (Y/N) told the two of them...moving out right away and they both were moving up there right away and then (Y/N) was going to killed that old man for set them up and lies right in front at them.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When (Y/N) was with Jessica and Nima are going out and then they both look over there and saw there was an abandoned building...but small building right now and then (Y/N) take his pistol gun out slowly and load the weapon up and then (Y/N) was moving in there and he check around if...any dinosaurs around here...but turns out it was clear...all everything clear.

(Y/N): "Clear...." He said to himself and make him was told them to get inside here immediately and they both did and then (Y/N) told Jessica get something for what she want...and (Y/N) was walk to there and he saw there was a weapon hang on the wall...and it is the submachine gun AK74 and he take it with him.

(Y/N): "Alright, talk about nice weapon." He said to himself and make him was load the weapon up right away and then they heard there was a banging comes from the locker and make the door of locker was opened out...and revealed there was a person who just got out of there...and the person was revealed a doctor...a woman.

Inaha Enoki.

Enoki: "P-Please don't shoot!!!!!!!!" She said.

(Y/N): "Who are you? Are you the survivor from the plane crash site?" He asked her.

Enoki: "Yes! Yes! I'm the survivor comes from the plane!!!!! But I'm in endanger about this island...from dinosaurs!" She said.

(Y/N): "Alright, I'm (Y/N)...and I am the rescuer team when we got separate...but by the way I am here to take you back to your home...and you all going to be safe." He said to her.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 166 21
*female reader* *slow burn on the romance part* iv visited Jurassic world many times before but this trip in particular my parents planned it was go...
35K 1.1K 24
❝Did you like it?❞ ❝Of course, I did! But I am almost certain I will have nightmares tonight...❞ Kiara Kon is the younger sister of Kenji Kon. The...
15.3K 369 36
(Y/N): "Let there be....Carnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Parker and I am....Carnage....The King In Red. My story wa...
47.9K 1.6K 47
"I hate everyone." "Except me, right?" "No, especially you." ⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻ It's funny, isn't it? That when the whole world decides to become infected wi...