DIE FOR YOU - Chishiya X OC

By tthequeencard

'I would die for you, I would lie for you' - Die for you ... More

♡ Clarification ♡
♡ Introduction ♡
♡ 1 ♡
♡ 2 ♡
♡ 3 ♡
?

[ Hello ]

35 1 0
By tthequeencard

Hi! It's Haerin. I apologize for not posting more chapters, I had a lot of things to do + christmas and New year. Thank you so much for voting and adding the story to your lists. I'll try to write this week, but I'm kind of blocked. If I get creative, I may post more than one chapter this week, but I don't promise. Btw, I'll make a playlist with the songs in the chapters and a few others. Thanks, and happy new year! (late but oh well)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
343K 10.5K 12
After her parents were killed by some creatures from the Dark Dimension, (y/n) (l/n) stumbles across the Sanctum Sanctorum in New York. Daniel Drumm...
47.7K 1.2K 5
On a mission to collect all six Infinity Stones, Thanos plans to use the artifacts to inflict his twisted will on reality. The fate of the planet and...
102K 2.8K 6
On a mission to collect all six Infinity Stones, Thanos plans to use the artifacts to inflict his twisted will on reality. The fate of the planet and...