𝑴𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔...

Galing kay Emz2116

"𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕖𝕣, 𝕪𝕖𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨. ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠... Higit pa

𝐸𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛...
𝔸/𝕟!
𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸
𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚢𝚊'𝚜 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔
𝕆𝕟𝕖...
𝕋𝕨𝕠...
𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖...
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣...
𝕀𝕄 𝕊𝕆 𝕊𝕆ℝℝ𝕐😭
𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖...
𝕊𝕚𝕩...
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟...
𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥...
ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖...
𝕋𝕖𝕟...
𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟...
𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖...
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟..⁣
𝔸ℕ... (𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛)
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟...
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟...
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟...
𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟...
Erm... (not a chapter)
ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟...
𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪...

𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 - 𝕆𝕟𝕖...

37 2 0
Galing kay Emz2116

Y/N'S POV...

I woke up to Luvi nuzzling my face. I looked at him and 'smiled' before seeing a notification on my phone. It was Shoji. He told me to check the mail. I was confused but did so anyway.

As me and Luvi walked out, we went to our mailbox to see a letter from U.A. I took the letter and went back inside to read it. They told us that we would be living in dorms and that the teachers were going to our house to get approval from our parents. Shit.

I immediately grabbed my phone and called Kurapika. "𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒔. 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚." Kurapika said. I didn't even get to get a word in before he hung up.

A couple of minutes later, I heard knocking at the door. I opened it to see Kurapika and the others. "Hello, (Y/n). The teachers will arrive at any moment." Kurapika said, smiling at Luvi, who was on my shoulder.

It didn't take long before we heard another knock at the door. I opened it to see Mr. Aizawa and Allmight.

"Hello, sir," I said. Luvi waved at the two. Aizawa nodded while Allmight waved back at Luvi.

"Come in. There are extra pastries on the table if you'd like some." I said, leading them to the living room. "Thank you, (Y/n)," Allmight said. I nodded and let them sit. Leorio and Kurapika were sitting on the couch while Gon and Killua stood behind them.

"I apologize, but we requested to talk with the parents, not friends." Mr. Aizawa said, grabbing a pastry. "No, no. It's alright. Although unfortunately, (Y/n)'s parents aren't... available at the moment.." Kurapika said. This earned a glare from Mr. Aizawa.

"Why not just tell them?? I'm sure they'll understand." Gon said. The five of us were silent. "Oh, for crying out loud! They're overseas. They don't plan on comin' back." Killua said, half lying. "We are technically her chaperones. Not legally, but the only ones she has." Leorio said.

"Very well..." Mr. Aizawa said. "Now. You all know why we're here, correct? We sent a notice about students moving into dormitories." Mr. Aizawa said. "I know (Y/n) was put into a very dangerous situation, but we think-" Allmight was cut off by a smiling Leorio.

"Don't worry about it. We planned on makin' her go. As Kurapika said on the phone last time; we don't blame you for the whole kidnapping situation. Plus, I'm sure (Y/n) would like to spend her time with people she trusts, rather than staying here alone. I'm sure Luvi would think the same, no?" Leorio looked at us. We both nodded, causing him to ruffle my hair.

"I don't trust you guys, but I know (Y/n). She's not an idiot. Just.. keep her safe, yeah?" Killua said. "Well, would you look at that! Killua is goin' all soft!" Leorio said, punching his arm slightly. "Say that again and I'll kill you!" he hissed with a red face.

"Well... we should get going." Mr. Aizawa said. "Yes, you're right. Thank you for the pastries, (Y/n)." Allmight said, leaving the house. I nodded and waved them goodbye.

"Welp.. We'll help you pack your things so it can be easier for you." Kurapika said with a smile. "Thanks.."

I decided to leave the packing up to the group of four while, Jiro, Shoji and I made our way to the dorms.

We stood in front of the building, listening to Mr. Aizawa's speech.. "Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring class A together," he said. "So, we all go-ahead to move onto campus!" sero said with a smile.

"It took a lot of convincing for my parents.." Hagakure said with a sigh. "I was pretty concerned about mine.." Jiro said. "Well, you two were the most affected by the poison gas.." I said. "I was almost instantly allowed. It went too smoothly in my opinion.." I said, sweatdropping. Luvi also had the same expression as me.

"Now then, I will explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly, but first.. we didn't forget about the pro hero provisional licenses you were SUPPOSED to get during the training camp," Mr. Aizawa said. "This is important. Listen well. Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki. Midoriya. Iida. You five were the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugo and (Y/n) that night." Almost all of the students seemed disappointed and taken aback.

"Based on your reactions, I assume the rest of you were at least aware of their plan. I'm going to set aside a number of issues addressing this. If it weren't for Allmight's retirement for the hero scene, I would expel everyone here. Except Bakugo, (Y/n), Jiro, and Hagakure. The five of you went, of course. But also the remaining 12 who didn't stop them. You betrayed our trust, even if it was to prevent each other from getting in trouble. In order to regain our confidence, you'll need to obey every rule to the letter and be seen as model students. Thats all. Now, look alive. Enjoy your new home." he said, walking away.

"𝐔𝐡... 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡..?!" The class said. Luvi snickered and I laughed at everyone's reactions. I made my way inside to see everything. It turns out we have a huge living room and kitchen.

"Each student dormitory holds one class. Girls are on the right and boys are on the left. The entire first floor is a common area. That's where you'll find your kitchen, baths, and laundry rooms." Mr. Aizawa said. "I almost wanted to get myself a house like this, but thought it would be too much of a hassle to clean on my own.." I said. "THAT'S what you're worried about?!" Uraraka said, falling over.

we entered the rooms we would be staying in. "These rooms are about the same size as my closet at home, but I'll manage," Yaoyorozu said. "It's the size of my house!" Uraraka said, falling over once again.

We were ordered to unpack our things. Thanks to Kurapika's car, I was able to just grab everything I needed. I used my flute to create a net, picking up all of the boxes and bags.

"This is just me moving again like how it was a year ago..."

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

It was soon nighttime and I finished unpacking. I sat on the couch in the common room, sighing out of tiredness. Even Luvi was pooped. He was in charge of arranging his cage and furniture.

Ashido came out of nowhere. "Hiya guys! You all done with your rooms??" The rest of the girls were right behind her. "Yep. Me and Luvi are just taking a break."

"Well, the girls and I have been talking, and.." Ashido started. "..We have a great idea!" Hagakure finished. "Let's go around and see who has the coolest room!" Ahsido said once again, stunning all of us on the couch. "Sure, why not?" I say.

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

Midoriya screamed out in fear as we entered his room. The rest of us looked at all of the Allmoght merch in there. "I figured you would've changed some stuff up.. But it's the same as your room at home.." I said. Luvi ran around all of the figures, seemingly counting how many there were.

"You've been to his house?!" Ashido asked. "Well, yeah. I knew him before we went to U.A. His mother invited me over for dinner one day." I explained. I noticed there were at least 2 heartbeats of jealousy, but I couldn't make out who they were..

"You're such a fanboy..!" Uraraka pointed out. "Well, I admire him.." Midoriya said with a red face.

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

Next, we went to Tokoyami's room, where he blocked the door. I chuckled as I saw the girls try to push him out of the way.. and succeeding.

As we entered, it was pretty dark and the only thing that lit up the room were a couple of purple candles and lights coming out of some skulls' eyes. I walked up to a particular skull. "Isnt this a Kiriko skull..? (𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚘 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚡𝙷 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚠 𝙶𝚘𝚗, 𝙺𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚔𝚊, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚜!)

"Yes.. it is a replica.." Tokoyami muttered. "Cool!" I said with sparkling eyes. I didn't mind this room. Luvi however, was terrified.

"So dark and scary!" The girls said. "You fiends..." Tokoyami muttered. Midoriya saw a sword and that was Tokoyami's last straw. "𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧!"

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

As we entered Aoyama's room, I was almost blinded by the amount of sparkles in the room. I also saw a knight's armor in the corner, which was pretty cool. Too many mirrors though...

"This is turning out to be a lot of fun! The last person on this floor is.." Uraraka turned to see the nameplate "𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑎" next to the door. "Nope. I'm good," I said, walking away. "So.. the third floor?" Uraraka said. "Yep."

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

Next, it was Ojiro's turn. Once we entered, it was pretty plain. "It's so plain!" Uraraka said. "I think it's cozy!" I said. If we're done here, then let's go..." Ojiro said, sweatdropping.

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

Next, it was Iida's turn. "This room screams Iida.." I mumbled. Luvi ran to his shelf, where there were glasses lined up. Luvi picked a pair up and placed them on himself, making his eyes look a lot bigger. Uraraka grabbed a pair as well and started laughing. "You have so many glasses..!"

"Of course I do! I expect them all to be destroyed during training!" Iida said. "Why not just get more durable glasses then..?" I muttered.

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

It was Kaminari's turn now. it was... chaotic. "It looks like those weird stores you'd see at malls," I said.

"This is the store in the mall I'd avoid..." Jiro said, making Luvi laugh.

"What?! I-it's perfect!" he said, trying to defend his interior taste.

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

Next, it was Koda's turn. As we entered, it was a bit plain. There were a few stuffed animals and he had a rabbit. "He has a rabbit! It's so cute!" the girls said. Luvi had jumped out of my grasp once again to sniff the rabbit. "Uh.. I think Luvi took a liking to your rabbit.."I said.

(𝙾𝙺𝙰𝚈 𝚂𝙾, 𝙸 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝚁𝙰𝙱𝙱𝙸𝚃𝚂, 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙸𝙼 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙶𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙳𝙾𝙴𝚂𝙽𝚃 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙻𝚈 𝚃𝙾 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺✌︎)

Luvi and the rabbit were just sniffing each other, and now they're playing. "I guess Luvi made a friend..." I muttered.

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

"Man, this sucks! I feel so judged right now.." Kaminari said. "But what about the girl's rooms?! We have to see the girls' dorms to see which one's best!" Mineta said, pointing at us.

"I'm into it!" Mina said. It seemed like Jiro thought otherwise. "I don't care, so sure.. why not?" I said.

"Okay, so like.. what are the rules?? Are we figuring out who has the best taste in class, or just the overall coolest??" Mina asked.

"This doesn't have to be a contest.." Ojiro said. I then walked up to him and whispered... "And what about Hagakure?? Maybe her room will show you what she likes.. it'll help you out in the long run," I said. "Oh, come on, (Y/n)! I thought you were done with that!" Ojiro said with a bit of pink on his face. "Nope," I said before walking off with Luvi.

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

We then arrived on the 4th floor, stopping at Kirishima's room. It had a couple of posters, a punching bag, a few boxes still on the floor, and the funniest part- a clock with muscles..! I tried so hard to hold in my laughs when I saw that clock.

"If I found out my boyfriend had a room like this, I'd dump him," Hagakure said. "Take notes, Ojiro," I said, quiet enough so only he could hear. "(Y/n)....." he said warningly.

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

Next up was Shoji. "You're not gonna find anything interesting in here.." he said before we entered. All I saw was a bed on the floor and a desk. Nothing else.. "Uh.. more like nothing at all, dude," Ashido said.

"So, you're a minimalist?" Todoroki said. "I just never understood why other people would want to fill their room with junk," Shoji explained. "Take notes, (Y/n)." Ojiro mimicked smugly. "Oh, you think you're so funny, huh?" I said with a pink face, but not changing any facial features.

Mineta was looking under the bed layers. "Guys like this always have a super pervy side.." he said. I loomed over him. "Only you would think that..." I said, glaring daggers at him. He tensed up and backed away to the door.

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

Next, it was Sero's turn. He smirked as he showed his room. "Wow! It's quite cozy!" I said. Luvi jumped to the hammock that was there and started swinging in it. I chuckled at his behavior.

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

Next, it was Todoroki's turn. "Let's get this over with... It's late." He said, opening his door. Both Sero and Ashido looked at the room in shock. "So Japanese!"

"We have these kinds of floor mats at home. It's much more comfortable than hardwood." He explained. "This isn't your house!" Kaminari yelled. "How did you remodel this entire room in just one day?!" Mineta asked. "With hard work.. and a little help from (Y/n)," he admitted. "𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬?!"

"Guilty.. I had some time left over, so I helped him out a bit..." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

The last of the guys is Sato. As we walked in, my nose immediately smelled the scent of cake. Apparently, Sato made some cake to share with the rest of us.

I took a piece and chewed it. "Wow! This is real good!" I said. "Why don't I give you some herbs that'll go amazingly with your sweets??" I offered. Yaoyorozu asked if she could make tea the next time he baked.

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

Next, it was the girl's turn to show our rooms. Jiro was up first. She was a bit embarrassed with everyone seeing it. "Hey, at least it's cleaner than your room!" I said. "Good point.." Jiro chuckled. "Have you known EVERYONE before school..?" Ashido asked me.

"Well, me and Jiro are neighbors, so I went over at one point," I explained. "She went over to mine before too! As well as Shoji," I said. "Shoji?" Ashido and Hagakure said, turning to him. "We live pretty close. We celebrated at her house after the sports festival."

"Who knew?" Ashido said.

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

Hagakure was jumping in excitement when it was her turn. "Whaddya think??" she said, showing her room. It was all pink. There were stuffed animals on the shelf and a big one on her bed. Mineta moved his way to the drawer, making Luvi smack the living daylights out of him.

I looked at Ojiro and saw he was just staring at the room, his mouth agape. "Take. Notes." I said smugly. "Right..."

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

"We could do mine next! Mina said. Her room was a mixture of black and hot pink. There were tons of different patterns, which threw me off a bit. 

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

For Uraraka, her room was also kind of plain. I thought she would decorate a lot more.. I guess I was wrong.

"Is this okay..? It feels so dirty seeing the girl's rooms up close. This is their private space.." Ojiro said. "Forbidden Gardens," Tokoyami replied. "They're just rooms.." I said.

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

"Now, its Yaoyorozu, then (Y/n), right?" Sero asked. "Yep," I responded.

"The thing is.. I may have miscalculated a few things.. my room is a lot more cramped than I intended," she said, opening her door. Maybe not as creative as some of yours.." she said. "That bed is huge!!" kaminari said.

"looks comfy.." I mumbled. "You really are one for cozy and comfiness, huh?" Shoji asked. "Mhm. What's the point of having a room you don't feel comfortable in?" I asked rhetorically. "Good point."

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

Ugh.. finally my turn. I'm tired, so can we just get in and get out..? I said, opening my door.

"Woah! You have different flooring, too?!" Kaminari asked. "I hate having harder floors. I like laying on the floor as a way to help me think. I would hate to lie down on hardwood." I admitted. "There are more instruments than Jiro!" Uraraka pointed out. "Well, I try to learn as many instruments as I can.."

"And.. that couch is your bed..?" Shoji asked. "It pulls out into one." Mina sat down on it. "Woah! It's softer than it looks!!" She exclaimed. "And this chinchilla plush is so cute!!" hagakure said, hugging it. "You kept it with you..?" Shoji asked. "I-i really liked it.." I said, looking away. I could feel Ojiro's glare on me..

Luvi then jumped out of my arms and made his way over to his cage, which was the size of a closet. "AND your chinchilla lives comfortably like that too?!" Mineta asked. "I would hate to see him not like living here, so yeah," I said. I walked over to the window and grabbed a pot.

"Here," I said, handing it to Sato. "It's the herbs you should add to your sweets. Probably just a pinchful would work," I said. Jiro and Shoji gave each other a look and nodded. Odd...

"How did you even get everything so organized and neat so quickly?" Kirishima asked. "Hard work." I simply said. "And don't worry about me making too much noise with the instruments.. there are noise-cancelling tiles all over the walls." I pointed out.

"Good to know...." Midoriya said.

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

It was finally over and the winner was Sato. All the girls- minus me and Tsu, voted for him because of the cake they ate.

"Who did you vote for, (Y/n)?" Shoji asked. "I really didn't care, so I just voted for you," I replied nonchalantly. "Of course," Ojiro said. "Watch it. Who did you vote for, Ojiro..?" I asked him. He stayed silent. "Touche..." he said. "That's what I thought."

I heard Uraraka call Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida, Kirishima, and Yaoyorozu outside to talk with Tsu. I was curious but decided not to be nosy about it. It had nothing to do with me.

After a bit more talking, we decided it would be best if we got some rest, although me, Jiro, and Shoji decided to have a small sleepover..! But in the end, we only talked for about an hour before falling asleep...

乃ㄖ几ㄩ丂 丂匚乇几乇!

3RD PERSON POV...

"So, how do you do it?" Jiro asked as I was pulling out my couch. "Do what?" I replied. "Cook. How does your food taste so good? I could tell when you cooked when we ate at the summer camp." Shoji finished. "Ah.. I just add in some herbs.. It's not really a big deal." I answered.

"Just herbs? I bet even Mr. Hound Dog would be put in a good mood if you gave him your cooking." Jiro joked. "Well, Monoma liked it. He was even acting weird after eating." I said nonchalantly as I was bringing out blankets.

"Weird how?" Shoji said with a glare. "Uhhhh..."

FLASHBACK

As everyone was eating, they all noticed how different the stew tasted. "Of course, only the best class was the one who made this godly stew." Monoma boasted, devouring it like he would never eat again. "Actually, all we did was cut the ingredients. Only a few of us were adding spices to it." A member from class 1-B said, making Monoma freeze. Did he just.. compliment class 1-A?!

"Hey, don't look at us! We were the ones cutting too! We left the actual cooking to the person who volunteered." Kaminari admitted with his hands up, showing he was innocent.

"Then who-" Kendo asked before getting interrupted by (Y/n) "It was me. I wanted to do something nice, so I decided to be in charge of the actual cooking," she admitted. This made Monoma's jaw drop to the floor. All this time, he thought she was a pathetic excuse for a hero, but here she was, swaying him with a simple bowl of stew. It was like he was being comforted by just this small bowl.

As he looked at her, she was talking with her friends, 'smiling' at the jokes her classmates gave her. He never got a really good look at her, but for some reason, she was suddenly... glowing? Monoma kept staring as he saw something that completely broke him

A kitten sneeze

(Y/n) had Luvi on her shoulder and he had the great idea to jump to the other shoulder, but not behind her back. Livi brushing his fur along (Y/n)'s nose wasn't the best thing. Luvi had taken a dust bath before everyone started cooking, so the dust that was still on Luvi had gotten to (Y/n), causing her to sneeze. This simple action made 3 people blush; Monoma, 𓋴𓉔𓅱𓆓𓇋, and (Y/n) herself.

(ሠዘልፕ? ሃዐሁ ፕዘዐሁኗዘፕ ጎ ሠልነ ኗዐጎክኗ ፕዐ ፕቿረረ ሃዐሁ ነዐ ነዐዐክ?)

Suddenly, Monoma punched his face, drawing blood. "I cannot be falling for a stupid class 1-A nobody!" he said, making most of class 1-A confused and all of class 1-B embarrassed. The rest of class 1-A, Todoroki, Bakugo, Jiro, Ashido, Shoji, and Tokoyami had glared at Monoma. 'Yea, you CANNOT be falling for her! She's stuck with us!'

In the end, Monoma was the one who ate the most stew in both classes....

FLASHBACK END

"And after all of that, he was being a lot nicer to me than usual..." (Y/n) said. "I wonder why..."

'𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝...' Both Jiro and Shoji thought as they looked at each other with an angry expression.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

362 18 6
{ 𝖓 . } 𝗍һᥱ ᥲᥴ𝗍 ᥆𝖿 ᥣ᥆᥎іᥒg ᥆ᥒᥱ 𝗍һᥲ𝗍 ᥣ᥆᥎ᥱs ᥡ᥆ᥙ ; ᥲ ᥣ᥆᥎ᥱ rᥱ𝗍ᥙrᥒᥱძ іᥒ 𝖿ᥙᥣᥣ .. ‧₊˚- ̗̀ .ᐟ.ᐟ ‧₊˚- ̗̀ .ᐟ.ᐟ ‧₊˚...
230K 2.9K 24
. . . Midoriya x Uraraka. . .
155K 3.5K 14
Various Haikyuu one shots involving different pairings. Warning: Yaoi
19.4K 593 8
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢/𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎? 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕�...