Carolina [h.s]

By finemoony

*this story contains mature and explicit content.* [on going] rules, secrets, and lies all get uncovered eve... More

intro/ warning
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
thirty nine (part 2)
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty nine
fifty
fifty one

forty eight

286 9 11
By finemoony

***

(MATURE CONTENT)

Vada
//

I don't know how much time passes, but at this point we're keeping each other awake in between sheets and tired whispers.

Trouble keeps me close, like he can't stand the thought of me anywhere else. "I can't do this shit without you, V." He tells me.

"You keep me up, I don't wanna share this with anyone else. I don't know how we're gonna do it but I want to try." He picks my head up from his shoulder, keeping his hands on the sides of my face.

"Say you want me too, Vada." He kisses me, once and twice and then down my neck. "Say you want me because no one wants anything as much as I need you." His whisper is chilling down my spine, and sweet kisses turn sinful.

Hot hands trail down my sides as his tongue switches across my skin and the way I ache for him makes me sound insane.

"I need you too," I say, breathlessly.

The grip he has on me is almost unsettling. But the way I gather him recklessly and completely to myself is just as much. I fight to get him closer as he leans up and slips in closer.

I can feel him fighting too, the way he breathes in ragged breaths and holding on like his life depended on it and all I can think to myself is here he is.

This is my soul. Right here.

Harry reaches up and lifts me until my back hits the sheets and my head lays on the pillows that aren't his but smell so much like him. I lift my hips and let him settle between while trouble is impatient as he rips my blue summer dress right down the middle.

My mouth drops open in agape. "Harry—"

"Shut up, I'll buy you a new one," He strips any other article of clothing off, a gentle smirk behind his actions while he kisses every inch of my skin, marking me wherever he seems fit.

I shudder and every part of myself escapes and replenishes in his wake. My lungs pull and my heart shudders. My voice sings and my skin burns in anticipation for the greater heights I'm willing to let him take me.

He's persistent as dark eyes match mine, and he locks me in by barely touching. The smile he gives me makes me shake as his fingers smooth down my legs and right in between where he never lets me hesitate.

"I wanna hear you, V. Give me your all." He tells me and the determination in his eyes is what I see before I let mine shut in complete bliss as his fingers are going at an unapologetic rhythm.

I'm close and ready and heavy as he pulls me back from a shuddering high. My body flies and my skin tingles and my throat feels sore in the aftermath of his unforgiving relentlessness.

I stroke back uneven breaths as Harry doesn't slow down or give me time to catch any of them. He just leans up on his knees as he stretches his shirt and jeans off in an instant before he's settling back.

Steadying myself, I grab onto his shoulders where his dark eyes match up with mine. "I want you like this, always." he tells me, lifting the back of my head up off the pillow as he kisses me once.

"I wanna always be able to see your face, every expression I'm giving you, every sound your voice makes, it's all fucking mine." He pulls the roots of my hair as he strokes against my inner half, right above nerve endings and dripping wet skin.

"It's all fucking mine, you got that?" Then he pushes my knee up so it bends over my stomach and it's then that he finally pushes himself all the way in.

My whole body lights on fire, and I'll never be used to the way he fills me up and stretches me open in just the right way. With each push, Harry gets more strength and every stroke is like a Godsend.

His breath fans over my face, and his eyes never peel back from mine. They're all intense green and fierce dark and the only thing I see for miles.

I get a hold on myself, and give him back every push he gives me, mixing our traces together as our hips move in one and when I gather up little curls on his neck, I pull everything he makes me feel and it sends him into overdrive.

Harry pushes and thrusts so hard that the headboard kicks and knocks against the wall behind us, but still he doesn't stop. He just grips onto me just as tight as I hold him and we breathe and cry together like it'll break us.

"Say it, V," He begs, voice heavy and dripping onto my skin. "Say it with those pretty lips, let me hear the way your heart sounds in your voice." He reaches down between us curling nerves and pushing deeper and deeper until I'm practically screaming.

"Anything, I'll say anything, please Harry—" My voice is shot and I swear I'll kill for this one thing only he could make me feel.

But instead of giving in, trouble is relentless as he slows his pace and removes his fingers and now I'm almost crying at the loss.

Long fingers wrap around my throat, and Harry keeps his rhythm steady and slow as the cool metal of his rings feels like a burn on my hot skin.

"Say you're mine, V," Harry tightens his grip, and the thrill that runs through me should be concerning.

My vision is blurry and my head is spinning from the lack of air in my lungs and the numbness in my body. It's euphoric. And like a trace of his I don't want to ever be out of, I reach out and move curls from his green eyes and lean him down to my lips.

"Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry—" I whisper across his tainted skin as his face screws up on a pained expression. "Isn't it obvious?" I ask him, breathing deeply as his strokes get more intense again.

"You're the only one I would let in like this, you're the only one ever." I tell him, kissing up his jaw. "I'm yours, baby. I'm so yours and you're so fucking mine."

"I'm yours," I keep saying in between every kiss and with every word Harry picks up his pace again and his fingers find they're way back to give me the escape that I need.

He drags it out so hard that I think I might pass out from exhaustion. My body not being able to take the build up and break down any longer, I do everything I can to make him feel my pain. I scratch my nails down his skin and bite his lip so hard that he bleeds.

But he remains determined and I should know that this boy lives off of bruises and bleeding.

Harry remains constant until I'm begging so forcefully that I almost start crying and when tears leak from my eyes in frustration he finally lets up.

He builds it so fast that I don't even prepare for it to come back down again and before I know it I'm falling so fast and hard that everything goes bright white and then just completely black.

The first thing my senses pick up is the sound of Harry's voice.

They're broken whispers of "Sh, it's okay, love," and "I got you, I'm here, I got you."

"Harry," I found my voice, but even to speak is exhausting.

"What the hell was that?" I gain some composure sometime later as Harry hands me a bottle of water.

Standing in just his boxers at the end of the bed, he runs a hand through his matted hair, and I get a good look of all the scars I made across his back and chest.

"That's what you get with me and nobody else," He leans in across the mass of sheets, green eyes shining in mischief at the state of my being.

I hand him the water bottle and he takes a long drink. "That's all that I'm yours and your mine deal?" I find room for humor as I feel kind of delirious after such a trip.

"Exactly, V, exactly," His words run deep and I feel everything he's given me all in one.

***
The next day I feel lifted and lighter than I have ever felt.

Daytime shines through the curtains as I step out of the bathroom, steam pouring out behind me from my shower. Our bed is a mess but the rest of the room is picked up in neat piles as Harry cleans out his drawers and throws out a summer's worth of trash.

"Hey," He turns towards me in yesterday's jeans and a new shirt.

"Hey," I walk over to the bed, sitting on the sheets in just my towel, beginning to look around for my dress and his eyes follow mine before we meet again.

"I said I would buy you a new one," He says, eyes down on the ripped fabric as I bend to pick it up.

"Then buy me a new one," I snip sarcastically, and throw the old torn dress his way.

But trouble just smiles underneath his lines and when his addiction isn't too deep he's more agreeable. We don't speak when we walk back downstairs but he keeps my hindered pace. He opens the door for me, and when he offers his hand outside I take it.

Downtown is just as crowded as yesterday but the store we stop in is fairly empty. There are a few shoppers and two sale ladies and too-loud pop music playing, but I'm focused on one thing as I look through the rack of dresses.

Harry's eyes lay heavy on me from a few feet away. They're hidden behind pitch-dark Ray-Bans but his eye-line is obvious to everyone. There's something that leaps in my stomach when he looks at me like this. A certain possessiveness and luring instinct seems to be growing deeper and deeper.

Like when I look towards the dressing room he looks in the same direction. I glance towards the exit and his eyes follow. His attention is shameless. I could step in any direction and I knew he would follow.

It makes my heartbeat go rapid in my chest, and the pulse in my veins intensifies. I grabbed the first dress I saw in my size and headed towards the dressing rooms with trouble perfectly in tow.

The attendant holds her hand for the dress as I approach, and I pass it to her with a courteous smile.

She makes small customer service talk before she opens the door to the dressing room for me and I step forward.

"Let me know if you need anything—" Before the door can close behind me, Harry follows me right in.

"What are you doing?" I ask in a laugh. Harry shoots the sales lady a smile before he shuts and locks the door behind him.

"What?" he asks, feigning innocence.

"This is a girls dressing room, you know." I look up and my heart flutters as his lips part and he smiles higher, showing his teeth.

"Go ahead," he says, nodding behind me where my dress is hung up.

As Harry leans against the wall, I turn to face a sundress covered in light pink floral print, but there are mirrors on two sides of us so I can see him watching me.

"What?" I ask, lifting the hem of his GNR shirt up and over my head.

Tall, dark, and dismayed covers me with his look as I stand in just his boxer shorts now and he grins like I just told him the best secret.

Stepping forward in the small space, he reaches behind me and tugs the dress free, letting the hanger fall and thud on the floor. I lift my arms, smiling as he pulls it over my head and spins me around when it's secure.

"You're a dream baby," Harry kisses the back of my head, sliding his hands down my sides and over my stomach, pressing his touch into me through the fabric. His arms flex control as he rests his palms low, right over a thousand tightly-tingling little knots.

"Is there anywhere you can't feel me?" Harry asks, as I grip addicted hands and lean into strong muscle. "I'm all over you, V." he says, so fucking sure of himself.

My legs and lips and breaths all shake but I push at troubles touch, asking for more. He slides one hand up over my throat and another one between my legs. Under the brand new dress and his cotton shorts, he slides alongside and needs softness, not inside but all over. Driving me fucking insane.

Basking in the light he sheds on me, Harry chuckles against my neck. It's all breath and makes me feel like I'm melting as he holds me in place by the most sensitive place.

"You would let me fuck you right here wouldn't you?" He still holds his smile, and the boldness in his eyes makes me feel it too. "You like to let me do anything to you, huh?"

Shifting, I turn around and step up on my tippy toes to make me taller. I grabbed his shoulders and lifted his sunglasses.

"You're acting like you wouldn't let me do the same," I guide my hand down over his stomach and even when I'm barely touching his muscles flinch in every inch.

"I would," He whispers, bending to kiss me and picks me up.

Mirror glass is cool on my back and when I gasp he kisses me deeper, beaming his hips so hard I cry out. Harry places a palm over my mouth and he laughs so low I feel it between us as it grovels out and rumbles in his throat.

"Excuse me—" The sales attendant's voice comes in as she knocks loudly on the door. "Is everything okay?"

"No," Hard between my legs and looking right at me, mischief smiles wide with his hand still over my mouth. "V is about to fuck me and you're interrupting."

When rushing out before the cops get called kills my legs, Harry carries me on his back. The laughter in our lungs is high enough to float on.

***

A/N

happy new year. <3

i've got a lot planned for 2024, so stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
15.7M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
458 33 22
~~ "You asked me if I had ever been in love, and I said no, right?" He inquired while gazing into my eyes, a smile playing on his lips, his dimples...
120K 6K 45
"H-Harry please!" I cried, my hands placed protectively in front of my face. His eyes darkened, and he grabbed my wrists, pinning them against the wa...