๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– โ„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•Š๐•ฅ๏ฟฝ...

By angelicMichiko

Fara is the eldest daughter of Tenzin and Pema, and the granddaughter of Avatar Aang and Master Katara. Fara... More

Information on Fara
Chapter 1- Backstory
Chapter 2- The Return to Republic City
Chapter 3- The Probending match
Chapter 4- Executive Manager
Chapter 5- The Missing Earthbender
Chapter 6- The Surprise Visit
Chapter 7- The Spirit of Competition๏ฟผ
Chapter 8- Double date
Chapter 9- And the winner is.....
Chapter 10- The Aftermatch
Chapter 11- When Extremes Meet
Chapter 12- The Missing Avatar
Chapter 13-Turning the Tides
Chapter 14- General Iroh
Chapter 15- Endgame
Chapter 16- The Glacier Spirits Festival
Chapter 17- Goodbye's
Chapter 18- The Southern Air Temple
Chapter 19- The Phone call
Chapter 20- Peacemaker
Chapter 21- Ash
Chapter 22- Confused Feelings
Chapter 23- The Big Finale
Chapter 24- False Accusations
Chapter 25- Harmonic Convergence
Chapter 26- Darkness Falls
Chapter 27- Light in the Dark
Chapter 28- A Breath of Fresh Air
Chapter 29- Rebirth
Chapter 30- The Earth Queen
Chapter 31- In Harms Way
Chapter 32- Zaofu
Chapter 33- Birthday Sex
Chapter 34- Old Wounds
Chapter 35- Girls Day
Chapter 36- The Terror Within
Chapter 37- The Stakeout
Chapter 38- Deserted
Chapter 39- Its too Late
Chapter 40- The Airbenders
Chapter 41- Venom of the Red Lotus
Chapter 42- Jinora's Ceremony
Chapter 43- A Visit to the Fire Nation
Chapter 44- Midnight Love
Chapter 45-Birthday Bash
Chapter 46- Engagement Party
Chapter 47- Bring Your Fiancรฉe to Work
Chapter 48- After All These Years
Chapter 49- The Coronation
Chapter 50- The Calling
Chapter 51- Enemy at the Gates
Chapter 52- The Battle of Zaofu
Chapter 54- Secrecy
Chapter 55- Kuvira's Gambit
Chapter 56- Day of The Colossus
Chapter 57- The Last Stand

Chapter 53- Reunion

1.4K 49 9
By angelicMichiko

"Naga!"

With a joyful tail wag, Naga swiftly dashed toward the courtyard. As Pepper gracefully landed, a group of ring-tailed flying lemurs alighted on a nearby rooftop. Korra, dismounted from Pepper, utilizing airbending to land with a confident smile. Naga, responding to Korra's presence, joyfully lifted her off the ground, initiating a round of affectionate licks and playful circling behind her.

Korra embraced Naga's head. "I missed you so much, girl!"

Meelo and Ikki sprinted past Korra and Naga, Meelo exclaiming, "Mom! Dad! We're back! And we brought Korra! And General Iroh!"

Meelo and Ikki rushed up to Tenzin and Pema as they entered the courtyard. Tenzin praised, "Well done, kids!" He hugged Ikki, and Pema embraced Meelo. "I'm proud of you all for finding Korra."

Meelo looked at his father with anticipation, playfully raising one eyebrow. "Proud enough to get me my tats?"

Turning away from Meelo, Tenzin responded flatly, "No."

Pema stifled a laugh with her hand as Tenzin walked over to Korra, offering her a warm hug. "Welcome home."

"I missed you, Tenzin," Korra smiled as they embraced.

"Now where's my baby girl?"

Jinora hopped off Pepper. "I'm right here, Dad."

"I meant Fara."

Fara grinned, playfully shoving Jinora aside. "Move, bitch." She embraced her father in a tight hug. "I've missed you."

Tenzin frowned, resting his chin sadly on Fara's head. "I've missed you too."

Jinora rolled her eyes, glancing over at Iroh. "Can you believe this?"

Iroh shrugged. "She has that effect on people."

Jinora huffed while walking over to greet her mother.

As they separated, Opal approached from behind, and Tenzin spoke more seriously. "Now, I hate to get right down to business, but I want to hear what happened in Zaofu."

The happiness evaporated, and an awkward silence hung over the group, punctuated only by Bum-Ju's twittering.

Bumi finally broke the silence, his tone a mix of seriousness and sarcasm. "Way to ruin the moment."

"Kuvira's whole army was there. She captured Mom, Dad, and my brothers," Opal revealed.

Iroh added, "I attempted to intervene, bringing my men with me. Yet, Kuvira threatened everyone, forcing me to withdraw my forces and enter Zaofu alone."

Dejected, Korra expressed, "I thought I was strong enough to stop her. I feel like such a failure."

Tenzin comforted her with a reassuring smile. "No one expected you to handle Kuvira on your own. It's up to all of us to find a way to deal with her. We're just glad to have you back."

"Where's Bolin?" Bumi's question echoed in Fara's thoughts. "He's not still on Kuvira's side, is he?"

Opal, a tinge of hurt in her voice, responded, "I can't believe he would stay with her after what she did to my family. But we don't know where he is."

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

As everyone began to depart, Korra prepared to meet Asami and Mako. Meanwhile, Fara chose to savor a few moments with Iroh, her fiancé she hadn't seen in months.

Fara arranged a makeshift picnic with homemade delights tailored to Iroh's taste. With a beaming smile, she approached Iroh, presenting a container filled with his favorite dish. "I thought you could use a taste of home. It's been too long."

Iroh's eyes sparkled at the sight of Fara and the delicious meal. "You always know how to make my day better. Thank you, love."

While Fara and Iroh enjoyed their meal, the rest of the family gathered nearby. Tenzin, Pema, Jinora, Meelo, Ikki, and Uncle Bumi joined in the
conversation.

Tenzin spoke, "It's a pleasure to see you again, General Iroh. How have you been faring in these troubled times?"

Iroh, acknowledging the concern, replied, "It's been challenging, but we're doing our best to navigate through it. Kuvira's actions have affected many, but we're determined to restore peace to the Earth Kingdom."

Pema, with a warm smile, added, "And how is your mother, General Iroh? It's been a while since we last had the chance to catch up with her. She and Zuko were recently here for Prince Wu's coronation, but we didn't really have a chance to talk much."

Iroh nodded, "She's well, considering the circumstances. Worried, of course, but she's a resilient woman. I try to keep her updated as much as I can."

Bumi chimed in, "I bet she's still as strict as ever, just like your granddad."

"Uncle Bumi! Quit hitting on Iroh's mom... it's weird now," Ikki exclaimed.

Iroh chuckled, "Some things never change, Bumi."

"So, General Iroh, Fara's been telling us she's been practicing airbending moves for the wedding. Thinks she can outdo us with the acrobatics," Meelo declared with a grin, glancing at Fara with mock seriousness.

"The wedding, huh?" Iroh smirked, "I thought you wanted to hold off a bit."

Fara pursed her lips to the side. "Yeah, but it doesn't mean I can't daydream about it."

"She wants to resume the wedding!" Meelo blurted. "Just to show off."

Fara rolled her eyes, playfully swatting Meelo. "Oh, please. I just want to make sure I can keep up with the airbenders like I used to."

Ikki couldn't resist teasing her sister. "You'll have to work extra hard, Fara. We can't have you slowing down the air acrobatics."

Meelo added his own touch of goofiness to the laughter within the group. "Maybe I should choreograph a special dance for the wedding. You know, something with lots of spins and air kicks. What do you think, General Iroh?"

Iroh chuckled, playing along. "Meelo, that sounds like a fantastic idea. I'm sure it would be the highlight of the celebration."

Ikki playfully teased, "Iroh, you'll need to be ready for the ultimate airbender dance-off at the wedding. Are you up for the challenge?"

Iroh, with a twinkle in his eye, replied, "Challenge accepted. But don't underestimate the dance moves I picked up during my travels. I may surprise you all."

As Meelo playfully suggested choreographing a dance for the wedding, Tenzin's eyes softened, and a nostalgic smile played on his lips. The mention of Fara's wedding touched a tender chord within him.

"Daddy, why are you sad?" Ikki pointed out.

"Alright, alright, call me sentimental. But hearing all this talk about my firstborn getting married—it's a lot to handle for a father." He coughed, wiping away a tear.

Suddenly, Tenzin excused himself, a subtle catch in his voice. "Excuse me, everyone. I just remembered there's something I need to attend to." He gave a nod to the group before turning away, his emotions briefly getting the better of him.

"Dad?" Fara frowned.

Meelo, with a cheeky grin, couldn't resist poking fun. "What a baby! Can't handle wedding talk, huh?"

Before Pema, could scold Meelo. Iroh's expression shifted as an Air Acolyte approached him, carrying a message from the Fire Nation. With a polite nod, he excused himself, sensing the importance of the news.

Fara, noticing Iroh's departure, exchanged a quick look with the others. "Well, I promised Asami, I would go to dinner, so ima head over to the restaurant. Tell Iroh I'll be home later. Love you guys."

As Fara prepared, straightening her wavy hair, she noticed Korra entering the bathroom. "Korra? You haven't left yet?"

"No!" she whined, running her hands through her short hair. "I'm so nervous. I haven't seen them in years. What if Mako is mad at me? What if he's changed? What if Asami's changed?"

Fara set her straightener down and placed both her hands on Korra's shoulders. "We've all changed, but for the greater good. You're fine. We're all fine."

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

Fara and Korra strolled into the restaurant. Asami was engrossed in a book in the waiting area, but upon spotting Fara, Mako waved her over. Leaning casually against a booth, he greeted, "Hey."

"Hi."

Shortly after, Korra and Asami approached. Mako's face lit up, and he exclaimed, "Korra!"

"Hi, Mako." They shared a warm hug.

Prince Wu interjected unexpectedly, causing Mako to sigh and surprising Korra. He confidently proclaimed, "Hello there, Prince Wu, rightful heir to the throne and this guy's boss." Wu playfully poked Mako's chest with his elbow. "I bet he's told you a lot about me."

"Nope. Not a thing," Korra replied nonchalantly.

Wu casually draped his arm around Korra's shoulder, much to her surprise. "Then we have so much to talk about." He guided Korra into the booth, taking a seat beside her. "You are going to love the food here; I know the chef personally." Wu signaled the maître d. "Let's start with a round of your spicy octopus fritters," as the maître d walked off, Wu continued, "and keep the cucumber-aloe water coming! Gotta keep this princely skin hydrated."

Fara, Asami, and Mako took their seats across from Korra and Wu. Fara situated herself between Mako and Asami, eliciting a growl from Asami toward Mako, while Fara humorously squeezed herself into the middle. "I thought it was going to be the four of us."

Mako defended himself, "Sorry, but I couldn't ditch him. But he promised to be on his best behavior."

"I think he's making Korra uncomfortable," Fara whispered as they glanced over to the other side.

Wu leaned in very close to Korra. "Hey, pop into the Avatar State for me. I want to see your eyes glow."

"Kinky," Fara murmured, prompting Mako to elbow her.

Annoyed, Korra responded, "What? No!" Wu disappointedly sat back normally.

"So, can you go into the Avatar State again?" Asami asked with a frown. "I was worried when you told me you couldn't."

"Wait, when did she tell you she couldn't?" Nobody answered, while Fara almost choked on her drink. "What's going on with you two?"

Hesitantly, Korra admitted, "I wrote to Asami while I was away. I asked her not to tell you. I'm sorry. And Fara is Fara; I talked with her almost every day."

"Well, why didn't you ever write to me?" Mako asked, his tone carrying a tinge of sadness and frustration. "Or Bolin?"

"I don't know. I guess ... I didn't know what to say," Korra admitted, sulking and feeling guilty.

Mako sat back, crossing his arms in front of him. "A simple 'hello' would have been nice."

"Mako," Wu said out of the blue, "if it makes you feel any better, she didn't write me either."

Angrily, Mako said, "Why would she..." he sighed. "Never mind."

Fara tilted her head and rested it on Mako's shoulder for comfort. She felt empathy for him, understanding that Mako was a hothead and dealing with Prince Wu probably wasn't helping.

"I'm sorry I didn't stay in touch, but I'm back now," Korra said, her tone more upbeat. "And I wanna know everything about what's been going on with you two."

"Well, I kind of have some big news. I went to visit my father for the first time. He had been writing me letters, and I guess I finally felt ready to try and forgive him."

"You sure you can trust him?" Korra asked. "He might just be manipulating you again."

Angrily, Asami retorted, "You think I don't know what my own father is capable of?"

Apologetically, Korra was taken aback. "No, I didn't mean ..."

Fara's eyes widened as she looked at Mako, who mirrored the same expression.

Asami interrupted Korra. "You don't get to disappear for three years and then act like you know what's best for me!"

"It's not like I planned to be gone for that long," Korra defended herself. "I wanted to come back, but I never felt ready until now."

Wu slammed his empty drink on the table as he began to stand up. "As much as I'm enjoying this little catch-up, my royal bladder is about to explode." He snapped his fingers. "Mako, come on, I need you to stand guard."

"My three-year-old brother can use the bathroom by himself," Fara snarked at the prince.

"I'm not going to hold your hand every time you have to empty your 'royal bladder.' Go to the bathroom on your own for once," Mako exclaimed angrily.

"Fine," Wu said dejectedly and walked off.

They all watched as he walked away before Korra said something. "Do you always go to the bathroom with him?"

"I don't go with him, with him. I just stand there in the general vicinity while he..." Mako frowned as he sulked in his booth. "I don't want to talk about it."

After a while, the food was being served at the table while Wu still hadn't returned.

"I wonder what's taking Wu so long. He's not one to miss out on lunch. I'll go check on him."

Korra and Asami exchanged worried glances, while Mako walked off, and Fara began to dig into her meal.

Asami stared at Fara. "Are you seriously going to be eating right now? Aren't you going to wait for Wu and Mako?"

Fara gestured at Wu's octopus fritters with her chopsticks. "His food is already getting cold; he won't even want to eat it."

Korra rolled her eyes. "Come on, Mako's taking a while too; let's go check it out."

"Give me one second," Fara quickly tossed a sushi in her mouth as she murmured. "Okay, let's go."

Once they reached the bathroom area, Fara leaned on the wall between Asami and Korra, waiting for Mako to return with Wu.

Korra spotted the bathroom attendant walking past with a cart full of laundry bags. "I'll be right back."

Before Fara could process it, Korra walked after the bathroom attendant.

Mako exited the men's bathroom. "He's not here," he said, his eyes wide. Then, the three of them heard a crash from outside.

Korra was on the ground, struggling to stand. "They've got Wu! Get the car; I'm going after them!"

Asami and Mako rushed back inside the restaurant, Mako grabbing Fara's hand and pulling her along with them.

The three of them hurried to the car and quickly got in. Asami pressed the gas pedal even before Fara was fully seated, her long hair flapping behind her from the speed. Fara gripped the sides of her seat tightly, unable to see much through the powerful vibrations of the engine.

Korra launched a fissure their way, but the van jumped over it and continued driving. Asami pulled up next to Korra in a blue roadster. "Get in, loser."

Korra leaped into the car, and Asami accelerated. The van executed a sharp turn, and the bathroom attendant swiftly bent up a wall to block their path. Asami skillfully steered clear of the wall just in the nick of time.

"We're losing them!" Korra exclaimed, a hint of panic in her voice.

"Hang a right at the next block. We can cut them off on Seventh," Mako urgently suggested.

Asami, however, continued straight ahead.

"You missed the turn! Where are you going?!" Mako hollered in growing panic.

"I know these streets better than you. I built some of them!" Asami confidently declared, causing Mako to growl.

They drove up the elevated freeway, and the van came into view below them. Korra stood up.

"What are you doing?" Mako shouted. "Sit down!"

"Fara, come with me!" Korra shouted against the rushing wind.

"Fara, don't you dare!" Mako yelled in a fatherly tone.

Despite the warning, Fara stood up, holding onto Korra tightly as they leaped off the car and onto the van, steadying themselves with airbending.

Korra metalbended the roof open, revealing an empty van, except for the bathroom attendant. "Where is he?"

Fara leaped into action, yanking the driver from his seat with airbending and slamming on the brakes, causing the van to skid to a halt near a cluster of spirit vines.

Korra swiftly grabbed the man, pulling him out of the van. "Wu's not here. This guy was the only one in the truck."

Mako seized the bathroom attendant by the collar, forcefully slamming him into the van. "Where's the prince?"

"Halfway to Kuvira by now," the man smirked maliciously. "All hail the Great Uniter."

"They must have moved Wu to a different vehicle when we lost sight of them."

A police car pulled up, and Mako swiftly threw the now-cuffed attendant in the back. Turning to the driver, he instructed, "Take this guy in for booking. Charge him with kidnapping, and inform Chief Beifong that Prince Wu is missing. Put out an all-points bulletin. We'll keep looking." The police car promptly sped away.

"Where do we start?" Asami inquired. "There are thousands of cars in the city, and he could be in any one of them."

"Or they might try smuggling him out on an airship," Mako added thoughtfully.

"Or maybe a boat," Fara suggested.

"He could be anywhere!" Mako grunted in frustration. "The one time I don't watch him pee, and this is what happens."

Korra approached the spirit vines, gently placing her hand upon them, attuning herself to sense Wu's energy. Suddenly, the energy surged through the vines.

"They're taking Wu to the train station!" Korra announced.

"Spiritual queen!" Fara exclaimed with enthusiasm.

"Are you sure? How do you know?" Asami continued to question.

Korra leaped into the back of the car. "I'll explain on the way, just drive! We're running out of time!"

Everyone hastily piled into the car as Asami sped toward the train station.

Mako, seated in the passenger seat, turned to Korra in the back. "So, how do you know where Wu is just by touching some spirit vines?"

"I've learned how to connect to people's energies through them," Korra explained.

"Who taught you that?" Asami inquired.

"Lin's mom," Fara could see from the rear view mirror that Mako and Asami both looked surprised. "I found her in the swamp; that place is like one giant spirit wild."

"You met Toph?" Asami said. "What was she like?"

Fara chimed in. "A crankier, more miserable version of Lin."

"Is that even possible?" Mako asked, puzzled.

"You'd be surprised." Fara mumbled.

As they reached the train station, the group exited the car. Asami equipped herself with a modified chi-blocking glove as they proceeded inside.

On a bridge overlooking the platforms filled with numerous trains, Mako voiced his urgent question. "Which train is Wu on?"

"I don't know!" Korra exclaimed.

"Let's split up and start looking," Mako directed, walking off as everyone dispersed in different directions.

Fara bumped into a few people engrossed in conversation. Suddenly, an announcement blared over the PA system, "The 4:15 bound for Omashu is now leaving on track number six. All aboard!" The words caused a surge of people to rush past Fara, accidentally causing her to tumble to the ground.

Asami and Korra quickly reached Fara, helping her up. Concern etched on her face, Asami remarked, "If we don't find Wu soon, we might never find him."

Korra crouched down, pressing her palm against the floor of the train station. The area around her hand glowed yellow. Rising and turning toward a nearby train, she declared, "He's on that train!" With determination, she sprinted in its direction.

As Korra, Asami, Mako, and Fara barely managed to jump on the speeding train, they entered a car with a few passengers seated at tables against the walls. "How do you know he's here?" Mako asked as they walked into one of the cabins. Fara shut the door of the cabin closed behind her.

"I don't. But I had a feeling, okay?" Korra said, a hint of defensiveness in her tone.

"And I'm just supposed to trust your 'Avatar feelings'?" Mako retorted with a bark.

Korra confronted Mako and came to a halt, visibly annoyed. "You wouldn't have to if you had guarded the prince like you were supposed to."

As Korra and Mako stormed out of sight, two passengers from opposite sides of the car exchanged glances, sensing tension. Fara opened the door to the next train car, and the four of them entered a cabin scattered with luggage.

Angrily, Mako retorted, "Oh, so it's my fault Wu disappeared."

"It's certainly not mine!"

A red chest rattled behind Asami, and she nudged Fara to see if she's crazy. "Guys, shh, listen."

Their attention was drawn to the red chest after it rattled again. Mako walked up and bent down. He opened the lid, and Prince Wu popped up, shouting and flailing.

Mako firmly grasped the bewildered prince. "Wu! Wu, it's me."

Confused, Wu questioned, "Mako? Where am I? Am I dead?"

"No, you're on a train. We're going to get you out of here," Mako reassured.

The train car door swung open as the passengers, who had exchanged glances earlier, revealed themselves. The man fired metal bands at Korra, but Fara effortlessly deflected them. With swift finesse, she conjured a tornado of air, sending the attackers soaring into the ceiling before crashing to the ground.

More attacker's approached from both the front and rear of the train car. Korra metalbent the front door shut, blocking one attacker. Determined, she tore open the ceiling, exposing a cloudy blue sky.

"Everyone out!"

"I'm not going up there," Wu hesitated.

Korra pursed her lips in annoyance at Wu's unwillingness to cooperate.

She unleashed a powerful air blast, propelling Wu out of the open roof. He landed on the roof of another train car, and Korra, Mako, Asami, and Fara quickly followed. The group raced to the end of the train. While the girls smoothly made it over the obstacle, Mako had to pass Wu to Korra before finally making it over himself.

As two more attackers burst through the door, spotting the prince escaping, they shot metal cables to the roof, flinging themselves up toward Korra, Asami, Mako, Fara, and Wu. Mako tried to fend them off but was tripped by a metal cable entwining his foot.

The attacker shot a cable at Korra, who wrapped it around her arm. Even more attackers arrived on the roof. Fara swiftly defended herself by kicking an assailant's punch out of the way and shocking him with the tip of her fingers, flinging him back.

On the other side of the train car, another assailant adjacent to Asami began to metalbend the roof, curling it in on Asami. Meanwhile, Mako kicked up from the ground and simultaneously sent fire from his foot, forcing the attacker that had Korra's arm back.

Mako punched at him, and the attacker executed a backhand spring onto the train car behind him. He metalbent the roof up, just like on the other side.

Mako stepped backward as his footing was being taken away. Mako, Wu, Asami, Korra, and Fara all moved in together as the roof was being peeled up.

Fara created a sphere of air around the group, grabbing Asami and Wu. "Jump!"

They leaped from the train just in time to avoid being crushed. All of them screamed as they hurtled toward the ground in the air shell. The shell hit the ground to the side of a bridge, and the team grunted as they rolled to a stop on the dusty ground.

The train continued its pace toward the Earth Empire. Asami, Mako, and Korra stood up, while Fara and Wu remained sitting on the ground since he was lying on top of her, smiling at her lovingly.

Mako rolled his eyes, walked over, and picked up Wu. "You all right?"

Wu enthusiastically embraced Mako. "Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you." He slung his arm around Mako. "You are definitely getting a raise, Buddy."

"You should be thanking Korra. We never would have found you without her," Mako pointed out.

Wu moved over to Korra and bowed. "I owe you my life, Avatar. If only there was some way to repay you. Oh, I know." He took Korra's hand. "How about I take you out for a night on the town?"

Unimpressed, Korra said, "Really? You're asking me out right now?"

Tentatively, Wu asked, "So ... I put you down for a 'maybe'?" with a cracked smile.

"How about a never?" Korra responded, taking her hand back from Wu.

Fara smiled, thinking about how amusing it would be to tell Meelo.

Korra walked over to Asami, Fara, and Mako. "Not exactly what I imagined for our first day back together."

"It was fun, kind of like old times," Fara beamed.

Asami put her hand on her hip. "Except for the getting on each other's nerves part."

Mako smirked. "Actually, that is like old times for me and Korra."

"I'm sorry things got so tense earlier," Korra apologized.

"It's all right. I guess after being apart for three years, there's bound to be a bit of an adjustment period," Asami remarked.

"Yeah, but it's great to have you back," Mako said sincerely.

"There's no place else I'd rather be."

The four embraced each other, and Wu walked over ready to join in, too. However, Korra extended her hand and held the prince at bay with a hand to his cheek. Unable to come closer, Wu placed his hands on Mako's shoulders, while the four friends shared a close embrace.

"You guys are the greatest friends a guy could have." Wu said.

"Awe," Fara lightly cooed.

They broke apart. "So, what are we gonna do with him? It's too dangerous to take him back to the hotel." Korra asked.

"Whoo!" Wu swung his hand in the air. "You're telling me! I need a cushy safe house somewhere."

Mako crossed his arms over his chest. "I think I know just the place."

Fara slightly waved them off. "You guys go ahead," she muttered happily , "I'm going home to see my hubby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 744 16
Avatar: the Last Airbender Fanfiction Zuko x OC Makki is the twin sister of Sokka and the older sister of Katara. She is one of the last Southern wat...
44.8K 1K 48
When one legend ends, another rises from the ashes. Join Ryu the right hand man of his best friend Korra who is the Avatar. Just like his grandfather...
200K 5.9K 28
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ข //๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ญ โ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ. โž Water, earth, fire, air Long ago the four nations lived together in h...
284K 7.6K 41
What if Aang and Katara had another child, a girl named Talia. Talia is a non bender... Or so they all thought. But when the time comes it is reveale...