SURVIVED HIM

De sensualrosee

"๐“๐šฎ๐„ ๐šฎ๐ˆ๐’&๐šฎ๐ˆ๐šณ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Her father died with his only wish that his daughter was to succeed a... Mai multe

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
ITS UP

TWENTY-ONE

4.9K 89 7
De sensualrosee

TWENTY-ONE

Reign I Gusev.

A well disciplined businessman knows when to use his power, when to disguise it, when to intensify it if needed. I come from a long line of determined money hungry men who sought to violence first questions after.

It was never about the money or the private jets, it's about the sacrifice and the will to take extreme precautions to keep your respect. This business was built off sacrifice and blood. I was strictly taught how to shoot a gun at seven, killed my first man at eight — many years later the empire fell into my lap.

Rolan Gusev, a traditional Russian somewhat quiet but observant. I respect my father, in his eyes the only thing that concerns him are his creations. It's men like that you constantly watch your back for.

I saw something no child my age then should witness. I was supposed to be asleep, most night's I would sneak in the kitchen for a glass of chocolate milk.

It gave me warmth I felt lost in it until I heard voices come from behind me. I quickly hid in the pantry. I didn't close it all the way so it wouldn't make a noise, but I was able to see through the gap. I continued to drink my milk not thinking much of it.

     My father was with two other security, they dragged a familiar man into the backyard. I proceeded to open the door so I could run back to bed.

     It was as if my shoulder was tugged— at this vulnerable age intrigued is what a child is. I took my sights off the stairs but on the window for the back yard where my father was.

I remember trying not to get caught, I bent the blinds peaking out then in came all the fear. The familiar man my father would laugh with at my home on his knees begging for mercy, my eyes shot open when his pleads became silenced. Blood splattered onto my father's white shirt as he repeatedly smashed away at the limp body with a hammer.

     He wasn't satisfied enough, he screwed on a silencer on his gun before unloading the entire clip with little to no emotion standing over the bloody corpse.

     I was numb, I could hear the rate of my heart beat I panicked covering my ears. My breathing was unbalanced I thought my heart fell to my stomach. I just saw my father for the first time murder someone close to him. I didn't know the reason, you never ask about what you saw— I was only five.

     The shock felt paralysing, I ignored the urge to cry or scream. I calmly walked back to my room, pulling the covers over my head, unable to stop replaying those graphic events. I hold that night with me forever.

     The time I saw my Ami in that club — for the first time I had a foreign sense of wonder. A krasota so rare, innocent and ingenuous she enticed me to know more. Her smooth skin I constantly crave to kiss, those light freckles traced along her nose. I knew I wanted her for myself.

That night she first ran away from me triggered my urges to torture and kill.

     She was pregnant the whole time and executed what would have been my first born. I've made peace with the rage wanting to desperately snap her neck in two. These past couple months are excusable, however her disrespect can only go so far, I will not tolerate certain things.

"Ty snova zaputalsya v etikh myslyakh, brat?" Yuri my youngest brother snickered as he sat across from me in my office. He's from our father's second wife, he's only twenty one very annoying little boy. (Are you lost in those thoughts again brother?)

     "Ne govori." I had everyone move to my office, as I sent Amina upstairs to freshen up. Such sweet pussy I can suck and fuck all day. (Don't speak)

     "Sex trafficking women you like no?" I remained silent, relaxed in my chair.

     "Tak v chem tvoya tochka zreniya." Roscoe challenges Yuri. (what is your point?)

     "Yuri enough." Our father spoke heavy. "vernut'sya v Rossiyu da ili nyet." (I will send you back to Russia yes or no?)

      He didn't utter another word, everyone in the room was waiting for my next move. I leaned back in my chair focusing on my family before me.

     "I know what I stand for, my woman is courageous and she has her reasons. What I allow is, what I allow."

     "bred sivoy kobyly." The word he spat out, all eyes pointed to Yuri. (Bullshit)

     "Yuri." Our father warned.

     "ty khochesh' zapyatnat' nashe imya gryaz'yu, da?" (You want like to drag our name through mud yes?)

     "Yuri." Another warning.

     With a smirk on his face, "Dedushka fucked up giving you this business to run, your little suka has no idea. eto kiska, brat?" (Is it the pussy brother?)

     "Yuri eno—,"

     I stood up retrieving my gun from under my desk, squeezing the trigger aiming to graze his ear. The room quickly smelt of gunpowder. Yuri cried in agony, recoiling at the stinging from the gun wound. I approached his bent frame.

     The bullet sliced off parts of his ear. I clamped down on it, gradually squeezed to increase the pressure, his whining continued.

"You mention my wife again, brother or not ya ub'yu tebya Yuri.." I glanced over at our father, his arms crossed looking at both of us in disappointment. Of course he knows I don't give a shit. (I'll fucking kill you Yuri)

I looked towards everyone in the room, "No law is above my wife." I spat out.

Dedushka sighed before breaking the silence, "I think we'll take our leave now." Rolan stood up angry grabbing Yuri by the back of the neck both walking out.

Dedushka stood holding onto his cain, he nodded at me and Roscoe before making an exit.

     "Your wife brother?" Roscoe smirked looking over his shoulder at me.

     I chuckled wiping my hands on my handkerchief.

•••

     Finally my house is quiet and empty, I make my way into our room I heard the shower running. I slipped off my suit jacket before opening the bathroom door. There she was with her back turned to me, her curvy silhouette displayed on the foggy shower windows.

     I was leaned against the wall, I knew Ami was touched by my presence when she looked over her shoulder at me. My cock hardened at the sight of her, aching against my pants — to have her on her knees taking my length in that mouth of hers.

     Braveness sparkled in her eyes, she fully turned to me showcasing everything. Running her hand through her wet hair she sucked on two fingers, biting her bottom lip. My Ami likes it when I'm rough with her, her horns grew excited from earlier. 

     She groped her full tits in her hands squeezing and rubbing at her light nipples. Whatever she's trying to do to me is working, it will forever work. Amina created this power over me this seduction under her spell. It's as if we were the only two fucking people in the world after I slaughtered whoever ruined her day's on earth.

     I walked closer hypnotised by her eyes while she caressed her own silky body, the shower still running making the bathroom to be more steamy. I noticed her hand trailing down past her belly button, I snapped out the trance, slapping my hand on the window.

     She flinched moving her hand away, I smirked, "only I'm allowed to finger that sweet pussy baby."

     It was as if I had a little daredevil the way her facial reaction changed, moving her hand back down her body still carefully watching me.

     Rubbing at her throbbing wet clit, she threw her head back with delight. It was enough to light a fire throughout me, I wanted to fuck her till she's filled with heavy loads of my sperm. I decided against it, I'm letting her finish the shower.

     I bit my bottom lip smirking taking small backward steps out the bathroom with an aching cock. It took every power in me to walk away. I want Amina to beg for it. Let the ungodly sex games begin.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

18.2K 546 26
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...
223K 7.4K 36
- ๐”๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐•๐„๐ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐•๐„๐๐ˆ๐‘๐’ ๐Ž๐๐„ -A second-chance enemies-to-lovers mafia romance- 'Till death do us part' was so much more than a vo...
188K 4.9K 63
"That's a good girl, Isabella," he murmurs, his words dripping with satisfaction. "Let go. Give in to me." ------- BOOK 1 in the RUSSIAN MADE MAN SER...
8.2K 276 23
Carter "I should have fucked you so much sooner." I remember that first day, how she screamed and cried for me to let her go, back when I hated her a...