๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š.

By Realist_Jesss

๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ... More

๐š‚๐šข๐š—๐š˜๐š™๐šœ๐š’๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
01| ๐™ฐ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š”
02| ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š„๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›
03| ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š‹๐š˜๐š›
04| ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š—
05| ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—
06| ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
07| ๐š†๐š‘๐š’๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
08| ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ
09| ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
10| ๐™ฐ ๐š“๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ
11| ๐™พ๐š›๐š™๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—
12| ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘
13| ๐™ฐ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š›
14| ๐™ณ๐™ผ๐š‰
16| ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
17| ๐™ถ๐š’๐š›๐š•๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š?!
18| ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
19| ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š
20| ๐š€๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
21| ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š
22| ๐™ฒ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐š’'๐šœ
23| ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”
24| ๐š…๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ.
25| ๐™ด๐šก๐šŒ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ
26| ๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š
27| ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ
28| ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š™๐šŽ๐šœ?
29| ๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐š๐š‘
30| ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ
31| ๐™ต๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š›
32| ๐™ธ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
33| ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
Graduate๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพโ€๐ŸŽ“
34| ๐š‚๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šœ
35| ๐™ด๐šž๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŒ
36| ๐™น๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐šœ๐šข

15| ๐™ป๐š’๐šŠ๐š›

139 7 2
By Realist_Jesss

KAI BRENT

I knew I wasn't a liar I was sure of that, but what I wasn't sure of was the way I was feeling right now in this moment.

I said I had no problem with physical touch yet here I was struggling to do something as simple as look her in the eyes while she was on my lap, chest pointed at me and everything.

Don't get me wrong I wasn't attracted to Summer Blake at all. She was an uptight drama queen who didn't know how to have any fun. Despite some of the rumors I heard about her being all fun and loving and shit.

all of a sudden I think back to the night she snuck into my room to agree with my deal which genuinely surprised me and made me feel seen for some reason. I really didn't expect her to not care about my image and having a family name with no value.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a demanding voice.

"Look into my eyes dipshit, when guys look into the eyes of their girls it usually insinuates a genuine relationship", she says her hand reaching to grab my cheek.

I obey and nod absentmindedly saying nothing.

For the first time, I noticed her eyes were hazel. Her strawberry blond reddish hair blended in perfectly with her features.

She even has cute little freckles scattered across her cheeks- not that she's cute or anything though. Just the freckles.

Her hands were soft and I felt goosebumps as she dragged her nails across my cheek.

I'm just touch-deprived that's all.

She moves and squirms adjusting herself even closer on my lap and I panic.

Even thinking of my long-dead grandma being naked didn't help my new problem so I had to stop this.

I lightly push her off and see Jay outside my window eyes wide. Luckily he came right in time so I could use him as an escape.

Jay was one of my best friends I met him on a random basketball court and knew him from the times I used to often fly to New York just to visit. So he's been here for me since I'm now staying permanently.

Jay was probably nothing but a loud class clown to other people but to me, he was my morning alarm, annoying at times but needed.

I haven't told Jay anything about my plan and I'm unsure if I want to or should.

I step out of the car shutting the door while I nervously scratch the back of my head. I quickly glimpse back noticing Summer in the car looking confused and a little angry.

Just by the look on her face, I know she'll deal with my ass later.

I'm abruptly brought back to reality by Jay's loud voice.

"Bro what the fuck, is that the Summer Blake?!", he yells dramatically as usual.

"yeah so about that..", I say a bit more anxious than intended.

"Please tell me she's just a random hookup you're not actually dating her, are you?", he says.

"Yeah man, she's my girlfriend officially, it kinda just happened we connected on a different level", I say trying to sound as serious as possible.

even hearing myself say it out loud makes me die a little inside.

"First of all Kai, you don't even do girlfriends", he says jaw dropped.

"she changed me", I say deadpanning.

I can't help but cringe.

"Kai you never learn- bro don't you hear what they say about her, she even used to be friends with our opps", he says bewildered.   (opps is a New York slang for enemies originating from the black American community for all my non americans)

There were two different rumours about her, one was about her being an angel who could light up a room and the other was about her being a rich spoiled passive-aggressive brat who eventually got what was coming to her. Nobody believed a person could be that nice.

Since we weren't exactly friends with the group she hung out with it we figured it was a no-brainer to believe the negative rumours about her.

"Jay just hear me out-", I say trying to find some words.

I see his face get more serious and it dawns on me that he's actually concerned about me.

"NO Jay I swear this is gonna end up being like Vera 2.0-"

"Vera?, Babe who's Vera?", I hear a confused voice ask.

Suddenly I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I realize Summer isn't in the car anymore. I tense up.

It's Summer. I swear to God she's playing this part perfectly I can't even keep up.

Jay crosses his arms walking towards Summer with a scrutinizing judging look in his eyes.

She unlatches herself from my waist and I look nervously at the two of them sizing each other up.

"Why are you with my dear friend Kai, let's walk and talk", he says with a mischievous tone, and with that, we start walking to the front of the school building people whispering and staring obviously wondering if DMZ was right about the rumors.

Summer is in the middle of both me and Jay and I could've sworn I almost see a panicked look on her face.

It's not until we enter the school building into the hallways that she answers his initial question.

"I'm with him because of who he is, I mean he's your best friend why are you questioning why I'm with such a great person", she says with a smile that for some reason I can just tell is fake.

he seems at a loss with what she says as if he wasn't exactly expecting her response.

All of a sudden the bell rings for the first period and I know Jays got to go.

"Ok ok so far so good, but how do I know you won't break his heart?", he questions in a rush.

"Heart? Pfft What heart?", she says snickering before realizing her slip-up.

I widen my eyes.

Jay raises a brow.

"I mean he doesn't exactly have one since I've stolen it", she says trying to cover up her mistake.

I genuinely burst out laughing realizing how ridiculous she sounded. Jay joins in with the laughter too.

"Oh babe when did you get so cheesy are you really that head over heels for me", I say mockingly.

She laughs with a smile on her face then looks at me a glare in her eyes making sure Jay doesn't see it.

Jay finishes laughing and glances at me with a questioning expression. He then mouths to me "We'll talk later"

"Alright bro looks like you've got.. some girl on your hands, hot but a little goofy although I don't judge. See ya the second period I got health class right now", he says dapping me up before jogging off.

Immediately after he leaves I go in on her.

"Seriously it offends me that you think I don't have a heart", I say glancing at her with a smirk on my face.

"or actually maybe I should be grateful that at least you were the one who stole it", I add laughing.

She looks away arms crossed and her face goes red.

"Don't be ashamed I think Jay finds you amusing at least, and you said it yourself I'm a great person with a great heart so honestly I'm not too offended", I say nonchalantly.

"Shut up, you know I saved your ass from a lecture from him earlier by the car", she says looking up at me and pausing by my locker.

"Yeah yeah whatever thanks for that", I say rolling my eyes.

I open up my locker putting my books inside when she says something that throws me off completely and not in a good way.

"Oh and I was wondering who's Vera", she questions innocently.

I was hoping she had forgotten about that name.

I pause after slamming my locker. Immediately my mood shifts and I can tell she notices, but immediately she's caught off guard by something else behind me and I turn to see what she's looking at.

At this moment I see the exact reason for the look she holds in her eyes right now.

her eyes held a mix of both reckless anger and pain like a raging storm. Her hazel eyes set ablaze with enough fury to burn the city of New York alone. a swirling fire you wouldn't even dare to put out.

Isabelle, Carter, Sierra, Jake, Austin, Rick, Mia, and Demi are all heading over.

———————————————————————

A/N: Do y'all lie a lot? What's usually the reason for your lies?

Anyways how did y'all feel about Kai's POV again? This will be the last one we'll have in a while but that's up to y'all if you want to see more of Kai's than just comment ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
90K 2.2K 53
"๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ. ๐„๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ." - "๐ˆ'...
1.5M 42.7K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
5.3K 181 66
Seventeen-year-old Rylee Evans just moved back to her hometown of Charlottesville, VA, with her dad and sister after being gone for three years. She'...