Destiny

Oleh SakshiR10

I said in a low voice realising whom was i shouting "maaf kariyega main yeh sab nhi bolna chahati thi". He r... Lebih Banyak

hello my lovely lovies
characters
preface
chapter 1
someone's voice
someone
wedding functions
wedding and the last day
Unexpected meeting
Hospital
move to another place
can't find her........
saw her
meeting him
JEALOUSY
MINE
TOUCH HER AND YOU WILL DIE
STAY HERE
i was bored....
ANYTHING FOR YOU JAAN
BONUS CHAPTER..........
craving for him
for me??
Don't look at me like that....
NOT YOUR GIRL......
CONFESSION
ARCADE DATE
PROUD GIRLFRIEND
HIS FAMILY
HIS PAST
CAN HE REALLY COOK?
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL......
DRUNK
BIRTHDAY
MY REWARD
I am all yours now and forever
BEACH DATE
PAIN AND PLEASURE
FUNCTIONS
SOMETHING NEW
ACCIDENT
GOD'S GRACE
I MISS YOU
WHO ARE YOU?
BACK HOME
HER PAST
DATE
PERIODS
SNOWFALL
FINALLY
WEDDING FUNCTIONS
WEDDING
BABIES

DAD?

5.2K 416 11
Oleh SakshiR10

i can't believe that this book is coming to an end. probably this is the second last chapter of this book. i am really grateful to all the readers for staying with me in this journey.

-----------*---------*----------*---------*----------*--

"Is he ready for the baby?"
"Is he ready to become a father?"
She asked to herself and she knew that he would be the best dad in the whole world.

As ishika was thinking all this, Avinash's mom could not wait to tell her son about this. But Ishika decided to give him a surprise. After a while she called him.
"Yes jaan"
" Abhi where are you?"
"In my office, what happened?"
" Can you come home now "
"What happened jaan ? Is everything all right?"
"Yes but please come back"
"Okay okay I am coming,I will be there within 1 hour okay?"
" Umm okay"
Ishika busied herself with preparations for a special time. Her heart danced with anticipation, her secret bubbling within like a tightly sealed cauldron of joy.

For sometime, she had meticulously orchestrated the surprise, weaving her excitement into every detail. From the soft glow of candlelight to the delicate aroma of his favorite meal wafting through the air, everything was poised to perfection.

As the clock ticked closer to the appointed hour, Ishika's fingers trembled with both excitement and nervousness. She smoothed down her dress, feeling the gentle flutter of life beneath her touch. It was time.
Soon the door bell rang and with a deep breath, Ishika opened the door and saw Avinash who entered the house with a curious smile.

"Are you okay jaan?" He asked and she nodded.

"Abhi, my love,"Ishika began, her voice quivering with emotion, "tonight is a night I hope we'll never forget".

Avinash's brows furrowed in confusion, but he sensed the gravity of her words and nodded, his eyes filled with intrigue.

As they sat down to dine, Ishika watched Avinash's every move, her heart pounding like a drum in her chest. With each passing moment, the anticipation grew, until finally, she could contain it no longer.

"Abhi," she said, her voice barely above a whisper, "there's something I've been meaning to tell you."

avinash's gaze softened, his hand reaching out to grasp hers in reassurance. "What is it, jaan? You're trembling."

A tear escaped Ishika's eye as she felt the weight of her revelation pressing upon her.
As soon as Avinash saw the tears he was furious.
"Jaan what happened? Tell me who hurt you? Whom do I have to kill?"
Hearing this Ishika looked at him with soft eyes.
"I...I am pregnant, Abhi. We are going to have a baby"

Avinash was shocked. He was speechless,he could believe what he just heard. He just looked at her with wide eyes. Ishika in the other hand was bit surprised by his reaction. But soon enough he pulled her toward her and hugged her. He hugged her so tight that in no time she felt wet on her cheek . She looked at him and he was crying.
" We are having baby"
"Jaan we are having baby"
"Our baby"
He just hugged her and spin her .

After 1 month

Ishika's pregnancy brought a big happiness in the whole family. 

today Ishika was in the bathroom when taking a cold shower and Avinash was busy in his laptop when he got called by Ishika.

"Abhi please pass me my dress , its on the bed."

"okay coming"

Abhi closed the laptop and went o give her the clothes. Ishika had towel wrapped around her when the door swing opened. Avinash eyes went fromher head to toe scanning her.

"stop drooling over me"she said with a sweet laugh.

"can't"he said and moved close to her and lift her up, her legs wrapped around his waist.

Ishika's mood swings were really different , she wanted him close to her, really close.

Ishika slowly moved forward and kissed him.It was slow and gentle but soon turned into the kiss full of hunger. her hands moved into his hair as their bodies in unison to get as close as possible.ishika's body was literally turned into a sandwich between door and his body, their tongues  fight for dominance and his hand sank into her ass cheeks. 

Ishika's pov .

As this was going on I found it how hard he was right now.Trailing his mouth along my jawline, he nibbles athe spot beneath my ear,making my whole body quiver.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you , Jaan"he said in a dark husky voice.

but soon he set me down on the edge of the bed and crouches to my feet, and kissed it.

I love how he suddenly goes from rough to gentle. now he is over me and our eyes got locked .

"can i?" he asked and yes I wanted him, I wanted him inside me.

"fuck yes"

he leans forward the to grip the bed frame and i spread my leg giving him the perfect view of what he wanted.

he slowly crawled over me and settles between my things. he leans his body over mine, one arm supporting his weight and the other gently cradling my head.his head falls upon mine and he kissed my collarbone. my breath hitches when his cock brushed against my G-spot.he pressed his lips on my forehead and trust inside me. now i can't think or talk. he was going deeper and deeper.He was literally all into me .

Next day.

"Abhi I hate you"she shouted while looking at the mirror. there were lots of purple marks all over her neck and colarbone.

"Yes jaan"

"see what did you do?"

"Not my fault baby you brought it to you after kissing me.

"you are a dracula" she said and made a puppy eyes.

"Baby I will but you scarfs"

"stup up"

mood swings

After 3 months
As Ishika's pregnancy progressed, so did her mood swings. From sudden cravings to unpredictable bursts of emotion, her tantrums became a daily occurrence. Avinash, who spent most of his days engrossed in meetings and making strategic decisions, found himself torn between his responsibilities at work and his duties as a husband.

 Today Ishika's cravings struck with a vengeance. "Abhi," she called from the living room, her voice laced with urgency.

Avinash, who was in the middle of an important conference call, hesitated for a moment before excusing himself. "I'll be right back," he said to his colleagues before rushing to Ishika's side.

"What is it, Jaan?" Avinash asked, concern etched on his face as he knelt beside her.

"I need ice cream," Ishika declared, her eyes pleading.

Without a second thought, Avinash nodded. "Consider it done," he said, pressing a quick kiss to her forehead before darting out the door.

Avinash called Dev.

"Bring tubs of ice cream for your sister and my wife.

"Tubs? how many tubs do you want?"

"I don't know . I didn't ask her how many does she want. ummm.... do one things bring atleast 10 "

"10?" Dev almost shouted in surprise.

"Yeah do it within 20 minutes"

As the weeks went by, Ishika's demands only seemed to escalate. From rearranging furniture at odd hours to requesting impromptu foot massages, her whims knew no bounds. Yet, through it all, Avinash remained by her side, his unwavering devotion a beacon of reassurance.

One crisp evening, as the city lights shimmered outside their window, Ishika's gentle breaths became labored, and the telltale signs of labor began. Panic fluttered in her chest as she realized their baby was ready to make their grand entrance into the world.

"Abhi!" Ishika called out, her voice trembling with urgency.

Avinash, who had been engrossed in his work in the study, immediately sensed the gravity of the situation. With a quick glance at his laptop, he closed it shut and dashed to Ishika's side.

"what happened ? jaan?"

"Abhi ....ahhhh .... "

"I'm here, Jaan. It's time," he said, his voice steady despite the flurry of emotions swirling within him.

Together, they hurried to gather their belongings and make their way to the hospital. Avinash's mind raced with thoughts of impending deadlines and important meetings, but in that moment, his only focus was Ishika and their unborn child.

As they navigated through the city streets, Avinash's phone buzzed incessantly with missed calls and urgent emails. With each notification, his resolve wavered, but he pushed aside his worries, knowing that his place was by Ishika's side.

At the hospital, amidst the hustle and bustle of medical staff, Ishika's contractions intensified, and Avinash held her hand, offering words of encouragement and reassurance. Despite his CEO status, in that small delivery room, he was simply a husband, eagerly awaiting the arrival of his child.

__________________*_________________*_______________*__________________________

THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR READING TILL HERE.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

265K 9.4K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
61.6K 3.1K 17
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...
560K 21.1K 57
(Not a fanfiction) Siddharth Singh Rathore, an arrogant billionaire. Ishika Maheswari, an innocent soul. Two opposites arranged together. Their marr...
1.9M 89.6K 43
Entering to the room he pinned me to the door and I was horrified my his sudden drag. "Hmm .... To kya kehe rahin thi app niche" He asked pinning my...