Eminence in shadow x Op male...

By JustyTurner

Injustice, cruelty, slavery and torture is what all that Y/n have witnessed since his parents abandon him as... More

Main protagonist
Harem
Chapter 1: The Shadow Garden
Chapter 2: The Princess
Chapter 3: The demon vs the Shadows
Chapter 4: Meeting the Shadow Garden
Chapter 5: The past that hunts me
Chapter 6: I will always protect you (lemon)
Chapter 8: Meeting the leader of the Crimson Order

Chapter 7: Assassin vs Assassin

1.1K 56 11
By JustyTurner

We see Y/n walking through the hallway of the Shadow Garden castle and soon enter his room and shuts the door behind him. He looks around his room and then make his way to a shelf of books and scan through the books, trying to pick out which book to read.

While he was picking out a book we see a glass cup filled with alcohol sitting at a small table next to his chair. He pick out a book and walks over to his chair and then he sat down and begins to read.

He read a few pages when he reach over and grab the drink and he was about to drink it. The glass was inches to his lips but he stop and looks at the drink. He stares at the drink for a bit and then he gets up, walk over to his window and once open he pours the drink out and once that he set it down.

He looks ahead of him and staring at the veiw when suddenly something flies towards him and immediately his turn his head and dodges a incoming arrow that miss him and hits the wooden wall behind him.

He wasn't phase by this at all as he closes the window and shuts the blinds just as Alpha burst in after she heard what sounds like an arrow hitting the wall.

Alpha: Are you alright!?

Y/n: I'm okay Alpha but it seems someone is trying to kill me.

Alpha turn to see the arrow stabbed into the wooden wall as Y/n walks over and pulls it out of the wall.

Alpha: Who would dare try to kill you?

Y/n: I believe I know who. Gather everyone for a meeting at once.

Alpha: Of course Shadow Emperor.

(Short while later)

At the throne room we see everyone gathered as Y/n informs them all an assassin attempt as he tosses the arrow in front of them which shocked them.

Beta: (shocked) Unbelievable!

Gamma: Is it just you or all of us?

Y/n: I believe I'm its target since my drink was also poisoned in hopes that I would die.

Delta: (angry) I'm going to find this assassin and rip out eveyr singal bit of his arms and legs!

Epsilon: Let's not go psychopath yet. We still have no idea who is behind this and more importantly how they know where we are.

Y/n: It's not they Epsilon. It's him.

Alpha: You mean?

Y/n: Indeed.

Zeta: So what should we do?

Y/n: I must confront him on my own. If he wants me then so be it.

Alpha: Are you sure my lord?

Y/n: It's fine. Besides I can't allow anyone of youse to be harmed in anyway. If he wants to battle me then so be it.

They look at each other with worry but they can't argue back so with that Y/n make his leave only for Alexia to enter and said.

Alexia: Hey you free?

Y/n: Unfortunately no. I have to deal with something on my own.

He then walk pass her and leave the room while Alexia is left confused and ask the others.

Alexia: What happened?

Alpha: He was nearly killed by an assassin today.

Alexia: (shocked) What? You mean on a mission?

Alpha: No....it happened in his room.

Alexia: (shocked) What?! Who would have done that?

They look at each other which Alexia noticed this which Alpha begins to tell her.

Alpha: Long ago there was once another member. This member is mysterious but powerful. He was called the Shadow Lord. Both Shadow Emperor and Shadow Lord are two powerful people and Y/n allow him to join do to his skills and power. However Shadow Lord was tye opposite to Y/n. Y/n wishes to care for the people and eliminate corruption while Shadow Lord only cares about money. He was selfish and was rather a Bounty hunter tgen a true member to the time. In the end Y/n kicked him out and he disappeared.

Alexia: Huh so how come never told me about him?

Alpha: We rather not speak about him. Unlike Y/n, Shadow Lord was a cruel, crazy and selfish person. He'll always decorated his room with expensive things he brought or steal.

Alexia: And you think he came back to get revenge?

Beta: Maybe which is why we are worry for Y/n. All we know he couldn't be twice as powerful.

Alpha: We all are but Y/n have encountered many strong and powerful enemies and survived. For now we must wait for his return.

Beta: And if he doesn't?

Alpha: Then we must get our revenge.

Alexia feels worried for him and hopes he'll be okay.

(Meanwhile)

Wearing his Shadow Emperor clothing, he make his way through the forest almost like he is taking a normal walk. He keeps on walking until he reaches the dark area of the forest with the trees covering up the sun making it almost like it is night time.

He continues walking for a while until he stop and stood in the middle of the dark forest. He searches around seeing nothing but bushes and trees around and then he spoke out.

Shadow Emperor: I know your out there. Come out and show yourself. You cannot hide from me.....Cid.

Then suddenly something moved within the trees and a figure falls and lands behind him which Shadow Emperor turns around.

???: Long time no seek Shadow Emperor...or should I say.....Y/n? Its good to see you after all of these years.

Shadow Emperor: If you come here to have your revenge then your waist your time Cid.

John: Let's not reveal our identities right now. Call me John Smith. Also.....

He then tosses a rolled up wanted poster which rolled onto the ground and open to reveal a wanted poster of Shadow Emperor with a high amount of  money as he looks at it and looks up at John.

Shadow Emperor: So now your a Bounty hunter now?

John: (smirk) More like an assassin. You know I have to thank you since know I can focus on myself and what I wanted.

Shadow Emperor: That being money. You only care about what you want and do anything to get it. Our code is to protect the innocent within the shadows and eliminate corruption.

John: (smirk) You really are annoying that heroic crap. No one doesn't respect us and they only see us as just violent murders.

Shadow Emperor: That is true but its not going to stop of by doing our job. As for you.....you never cared to anyone other then yourself.

John: (light chuckle) Well i like our chat but I think we end this chat right here.

Suddenly Shadow Emperor dodges as very sharp like lines appear as Y/n slide backwards and looks up at John. Then he immediately charges towards him and the two begin the brawl as John throws his kicks at Shadow Emperor while he dodges his strikes.

He was very fast as he quickly dodges his kicks until John leaps up and throws his lines all around him and then pull them but he only vanishes and then appears next to John as he grabbed him by the face and slammed him into a tree.

John pulled out a small blade and stab him but he puffed away which John realised that he trick him with his hallucination spell. He land onto thr ground and look around only for smoke bombs to be thrown and blinds John with smoke.

Immediately Shsdke Emperor try to land a kick but he dodges fast and the two begin to have a hand to hand combat as Shadow Emperor blocks his strikes and blows while Shadoe Emperor tries to trip him a few times.

He break John's blocks and kick him back but he leaps over him and once he lands on his feet and turns and strikes a blow at him but he catches his fist and then he backwards kicked him as this sent John flying back.

John land his feet onto a tree and then throws knives towards him but he dodges the knives and John leaps down as he was going for a drop kick but he phased through Shadow Emperor and crashes hard onto the ground.

Shadow Emperor turns to him as John gets up, pulled out his knife and goes to swing at him but there was a clash as we see Shadow Emperor pulled out his sword and the two begin to clash.

They move around very fast as they clash blades at each other as they move around the forest and continue clashing blades until they leap out of the dark forest and into the light as they stood near an edge of a cliff next to them that seems like a long fall.

The two of them stare at each other with their own melee weapons in hand as they stare at each other and then John throws more knives towards him which he dodges but then John dashes up to him and goes for a stab but Shadow Emperor lifted up his hand and the blade staffed through his hand.

This made Shadow Emperor groan in pain which made John smirked with pride however he kicks John back and then he pulled out the knife out of his hand like it was nothing and throws it aside.

Shadow Emperor: You only care about yourself and the money that you make. You never care about justice, truth and honour. You only care about yourself. As for me.....I wish to bring a world where there is no corruption and everyone will live happily without anyone feeling the pain and suffering I and the others been through. I care for others especially my Shadow Garden, your nothing but a disgrace to us.

John then begins to laugh and then he launches towards him but Shadow Emperor dodges his attack, disarm him and then kick him back.

John stumble back up to the edge as he turn to see a long fall as Shadow Emperor tosses away his last knife and tells John.

Shsdow Emperor: Your done Cid.

John:........Yes......I guess I failed.

He move backwards a bit with the back of his feet is really at the edge and then he tells him.

John: (smirk) But this is not the end. I will come back. Don't know when but I will return and maybe if I do kill you....I'll take over the Shadow Garden and run it my way. See you around.

He then leaps off the edge as Shadow Emperor rush over and look down only to see him disappearing within the forest below as he looks down as he knows he will Come back and when that comes.....he'll be ready.

Shadow Emperor: (thought) I remember the first time wemet you told me that you and I ain't so different. We both are powerful and share similar ideas except you wanted money while I wanted to bring freedom and justice. Your actions towards the innocent and the Shadow Garden cannot be allow. I even remember the last thing you told me before you left. You said "Will I be willing to throw away everything for freedom and justice?" To that I said yes. I sill throw away everything for those I care for and the people I love so they can be happy. I may want vengeance but in truth......I want everyone to be happy so no one will not suffer the same pain as I have. Until we meet again......John Smith.

He then turns around and walks back into the dark forest as he disappeared within the darkness and returns back home.

To be continued................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1K 14
Earth has been hit by these blast known as spacequake that lead to many people die because of these attacks and no one knows how is this happening to...
41.5K 1.1K 14
(Y/N) (L/N) is just your ordinary 18-year-old who lives a normal life like any other normal human being. You may think he is an ordinary human being...
15.2K 556 32
(Y/N): "Let's survive this shithole in this zombie apocalypse." (Y/N) (L/N) was a soldier of US because he was been battle in Vietnam and then he de...
411 27 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...