Desi Mohabbatain..💗

Par babybeartae_07

When Koreans fall in love with Indians.. Let's see thier cute love story.. [My first ff so please forgive me... Plus

Introduction 💗
chapter 1..
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

chapter 9

565 30 4
Par babybeartae_07

Yn come down after getting ready...ladies are kitchen packing some snacks and gents is outside checking everything.

All youngers also outside..

Only yn left ...as she was about to go Mrs roy come..

Mrs roy- yn..yea le ja..[take them with you]

Yn nod snd take the baskets from her hand and started walking outside...

Here taehyung was going inside while looking at his phone but stop hearing footsteps coming towards him he look up saw yn coming with two baskets..
First he lost in her beauty then her hairs which is now open and covering her face disturb him to look at her..

But the things his for him she is looking so pretty in this simple outfit...

Tae-*in mind* This girl is really something..why she look so beautiful to me everytime I see her..uh taehyung what's wrong with you...

Btw yn was wearing this..

He flinch hearing a shout..

Yn- MAND--

tae- yea..yea..

Yn sign..- I told help me with this baskets you standing!

He nod and take one baskets from her..and finally she tuck her hairs behind her ear from her face make his heartbeat go first..then she started walking outside leaving him behind..he just lost somewhere.

he facepslm himself run outside..

while here gents are busy ,Adi and Jennie talking. Jimin and ashi are laughing...jungkook busy with his Camara and ritu she is talking with someone on call..

Bus also arrived...

Yn went inside the bus and put the baskets on side .she about to leave suddenly she stop and look behind she saw her dress stuck on the corner of sit..

Yn- aish!!!...

Yn- ise bhi abhi hone Tha.. [it's have to done now]

yn trying to freeing her dress and her hairs again disturb her..she tucking them behind her ear but again it's come to her face...make her itrated...she sign then she feel someone gently hold her hairs from back..she sign knowing who is it..

Finally she take out her dress

Yn- Thank you ri--

As she turned she shocked to see the person..and it's..

[Or kon ho sakta hai]

He was holding her hairs from back..she look at him surprisingly...he open her hairs again and tucked some hairs behind her ear...giving yn goosebumps...she slowly back away...make him flinch..

Yn- you ! I tho--

Tae- Don't think I came to help you I just came to give you this baskets..

Yn frown and he give her the food basket..and yn look away signing..

He chuckled secretly.

Jimin- ahm ahm~~

He look back where jungkook and jimin looking at them while standing on door with tease smile..

Jk- can we come inside..

Yn- yea . Come in

Yn hold taehyung hand push him a side make jimin and jungkook laugh..

Taehyung sign ..then slowly everyone came inside bus..

Mr roy- let's go if everyone ready..

then everyone nod..

Mr roy called ladies...

Adi and Jennie went inside along with ashi and jungkook...
Jennie and adi sitting together and jungkook at corner sit. ashi is finding best sit for her...

Jimin- what a moment..*tease +whisper *

Taehyung- stop jimin..

Jimin laugh standing beside him..then Ritu come inside bus which took jimin's attention..

Adi- ritu come ...

Ritu- yes..*look at taemin*

Ritu- go and sit..

Jimin- we will ladies first..*smile*

Ritu chuckled and went for her sit..

Tae- nice Try ...

Jimin glared at him while he hold his laugh.

Then everyone came inside bus and sat on thier sit..

Every sit already taken..yn sitting at corner sit and ritu and ashi sit together..jimin sitting beside yn talking with her make him groan inside...

Adi- go taehyung sit..

He nod sat beside jimin..on the last sit..they about to go then..

Ashi- wait...

Mr roy- what happened..

Ashi- I forgot something..please wait little..

She run out from bus and run inside house after opening door..

Roy family sign..

Mrs roy- this girl..

Taehyung Noticed Ritu now alone so he smirk and Tapp on jimin shoulder..he look at him..taehyung point to beside Ritu jimin frown..

Tae- don't miss the chance..

Jimin smirk and stood up and taehyung quickly sit yn..and sign in relief..

[Sudhrega nhi yea banda]

Jimin- can I sit beside you..

Rotu- sure sit..

He smile and sit beside her..now. yn and taehyung together. Jimin and ritu sit together..they four on the last sit.. Taemin in middle and the girls beside them..hope you understand the sitting progress.

Now ashi come inside ..

Adi- what you forget..

Ashi- This..

She showed her medical kit..

Ashi- it's very important for doctor..

Mrs kim- yes very good..

Adi- and since when you are doctor..

Ashi pout..

Mr roy- ok ok princess go sit..

She nod and walk forward saw her sit taken..

Ashi- my sit..

Taemin smile nervously..

Jimin- um ashi you can sit beside jungkook the sit also empty..

She look at him and he chuckled lightly..

Ashi- can I?

Jk- of course..

She giggle and sit beside him make his heartbeat racing..

Mr kim- ok So shall we go..

Everyone- yes!!!...

Driver- ok..

He start bus and everyone clap in joy...

After a while...

All elders is busy while talking about thier house..and family etc..while adi and Jennie they both talking about thier relationship thier moment. Ashi and jungkook talking while laughing make him.more happy be with her..they got so closed like best friends..Ritu and jimin also talking nicely..jimin is little bit flirty with her..and..our hero heroine is arguing like everytime..

Jimin- btw I didn't ask but do you have boyfriend?

She laugh.

Ritu- no way..boyfriend and me..boys didn't ever come to me..

Jimin- why?

Ritu- um..because I didn't even interested in those things..that's why boys also started ignoring me..

He laugh

Jimin- really!!

Ritu- hm..you know one day a boy.......

She was saying but he just lost in her...he is flirty who always flirt with girls but he is quite gently talk to her listening her carefully liking her nature and talking skills...she is also same but she different with him..she talking nicely with him and friendly...

Meanwhile...

Tae- what can I do..

Yn- aish!!! You have to help me..

Tae- how?

She face palm herself...she lean to him near his face and whisper...

Yn- look they both meet after so long so we have to give him an alone time to spend time together...

She was saying but he didn't listening anything as he lost in her...as their face is so closed...

Yn- so th--*look at him*

Yn- mandak..are you listening *whisper*

He flinch and nod

Tae- y-yea..say again..

Yn- ugh!! Iss mandak kii toh..*He chuckled * ok listen carefully..

He nod..she told him what she told a moment ago which he didn't heard..

Yn- hm so for that why not we decide a beautiful Romentic date for them..After reaching our house...a day before thier engagement...

He nod..

Tae- not a bad idea..

Yn- So..you have to talk to Vai...

Tae- me? What I will talk..

Yn- slow down.. your voice..

He sign..

Yn- I mean..I will agreeing Jennie and whole family so can't you just talk to Vai..

He think for sometime..

Tae- um ok..*yn smile* but why would I help you..what I will get..hm *frown*

Yn- what do you want..*frown*

He smirk and lean closer to her looking at her eyes...

Tae- tell me you will surly give me*deep voice +whisper *

Yn blink her eyes...

Yn- O-ok but what *nervous *

He back away and said..

Tae- I will tell later..

Yn glare at him..and crossed her arms around her chest and look away while he chuckled looking at another side...

After 1 and hand hour later.

They eat snacks and now everyone gossiping teasing the bride and groom.

Taehyung was laughing until he feel something heavy on his shoulder he look down and saw her sleeping peacefully while putting her head on his shoulder. He chuckled and tucked her hair behind her ear so that he can't see her face..

He take out his phone and click some pictures of them..and her. But he don't know someone watching him secretly while chucking. And who is it..

[Guess Karo guys]

After long 3 hour journey...

They reached thier house..which is placed in Agra..

Everyone tired yn alright slept..and ashi she almost fall asleep...

Everyone got down from bus...and saw a big beautiful house...it's not looking like old at all..

Taehyung look at her when everyone got down from bus..

Tae-*in mind* aish!! How could I disturb her sleep .

He sign..then asi came inside.

Adi- aish!! This girl.

Taehyung look at him and startled

Adi- taehyung go I will come with her..

He just nod and slowly hold her head but yn quickly hold his arm..make him widen eyes..

Adi look at taehyung then yn's hand.. he unknowingly feeling really happy but then shrugged off..

Adi- Yn!!*shake her*

He called her do many times but no response.

Tae- she will not woke up..I think..

Adi- maybe..

Then they looking at yn..then at eachother.

Then finally she woke up..

Yn- um ..Vai..

Adi- thand god..now let's go we arrived already.

Yn look around and adi sign..he left from there..yn sign and look at him..

Yn- go nah..

He frown..and point to her hands..

Yn look down and her eyes widen..she quickly leave his arm make him chuckled st her reaction..

Yn- sorry

She run from there while he smile on himself.

*

Jk,jimin- wow it's so beautiful..

Mrs kim- hm..

Mrs roy- it's beautiful right??

Mr roy- our so many staffs and employee's stay here do that the house not feel empty.

Mr kim- very nice.

Mrs park- it's really good .

Mrs roy- ok let's go inside.

Then yn ,Adi and taehyung also towards them..

Mr roy- ashi beta...sleep in room..

He said to her who is already fallen sleep on ritu shoulder..

Adi- both sister are same now this..

Jungkook look at her abd he chuckled seeing her..

Ritu- Vai we should carried her..

He sign..and carried her ...

They went inside...and inside view also so beautiful...

[Living area...imagine it's night]

Mrs kim- Wow the house is really beautiful..

Mrs park- hm right..

Adi then went upstairs with ashi who is sleeping peacefully.

Mrs roy- you all should take rest..yn Ritu show them the rooms..

They both nod..

Mr roy- yes yes...

Then all staffs carried thier luggage and went upstairs. Jennie also went upstairs followed by Mrs roy..

Yn- come uncle aunty..

Then yn and ritu took everyone in thier room...here jimin and jk sitting on couch jungkook's was falling on jimin's shoulder. Taehyung who is talking on call in outside. Then Adi come down..

Adi- are..jungkook and jimin come I will show you room

They both nod and went behind him..leaving taehyung alone He come snd saw no one..

Tae- where is everyone? Aish!

He then went upstairs..don't know what to go..

Tae- ugh!! Which is my room..

Here yn coming after showing room to park couple. She was yawning while her eyes hakf closed then suddenly someone hold her wrist abd pull near...

Yn- ahh..

Tae- I am don't shout..

Yn look at him then glared at him

Yn- you!! What's wrong?

He sign..

Tae- which is my room I didn't found..

Yn - aren't Vai showed you your room..

He nod as no..yn sign..

Yn- ok..come let's go

She unknowingly hokd his hand started dragging him..bit here is heartbeat when she hold his heart..

Yn come Infront of one room and open door with keys..

Yn- here is your room..ok

Yn look at him and he nod..yn sign

Yn- okk..now then bye

She about to but he stop her again..

Tae- which is your room

Yn- why?

Tae- no I just ask..what if I need something then I have to ask you...

Yn- ohh..well you can call anyone.

Tae- but if I want to call you then..

Yn closed her eyes in irritating

Yn- my room is in right side ok

He nod while smirk..yn sign..

Yn- Bye!!..

She run from there and he chuckling and floor on bed and closed his eyes..then he take out his phone and saw the picture he took..he just smile looking at her...

Tae- aish!!...I like to tease her so much..

Then suddenly he realized something and he sit on bad..

Tae- wait-- taehyung why you thinking about her only and smiling..are you in--

He shoke his head..and gulp down

Tae- no no..I think..I need to refresh my mind hm yes..

He then run washroom after Closing door...

To be continue...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

139K 4K 33
Y/N is a girl who is chatter box and lives with her elder brother. But one day she gets kidnapped by the Mafia king. Will he kill her or will fall in...
5.2K 453 50
*Anything can happen in just "One Day"* In this story, we see a first sight love between an Indian girl and Korean man. But it's not that easy to und...
3.7K 97 8
this is my first ever ff I wrote If any mistakes are their plzz forgive me and English is not my first language so if you find any grammer mistakes p...
973 79 15
*Authour* Hello guys it's my first ff soo please support me please