The Alien Love (RInney) TBP AU

By 8Philip20Hamilton4

If anyone had told Robin Arellano that there would be an alien invasion 5 years ago, he would've laughed. Sad... More

Prologue/Story Description
The Beginning of the End
The Captured Mama Bird
Why are You so Obsessed with Me?
A New Friend
Getting Him Back
Tea Party with the Princess & Mama Bird
A/N

Exploring

61 4 3
By 8Philip20Hamilton4

5th of January in 1983

"Finney, Finney, Finney, Finney, Finney, FINNEY!" 10 year old Gwen yelled as she jumped up & down in front of her older brother.

"What?" Finney sighed, tired of life.

"Can we explore Earth now? Pretty please, the human rebellion has been squashed for years now!"

"Well . . ."

"Pretty please with galaora glat on top & chazara stars?"

The older boy sighed once again. "...Fine."

"Yay!"

"We're bringing some guards with us though, just in case . . ."

"Ok!" The little girl exclaimed as her eyes gleamed in excitement.

After getting a couple of guards, the sibling duo went out. Gwen was in awe of everything, & although Finney didn't share her enthusiasm, he had to admit that it was pretty. Of course, he didn't forget that some places had gotten destroyed during the war against the rebellion, so this was to be expected. Still, he hopes that he can convince his father to not destroy this land. He could always say that it's for research & educational purposes.

"Finney?"

"Yes Gwen?"

"Do you think we'll ever meet a human?"

The older brother paused a moment. Truth to be told, he thought they all went extinct. There were over 3 billion casualties in the war & there was a over another billion more that died in prison. Plus the over the 69,000,000 that died because of the explosion, and the 622,682,999 bodies that he saw lying around the forest around 2 years ago, meaning there would maybe over 12,000 people died in those years without proper nourishment. Even though he didn't want to disappoint his sister, he didn't want to lie to her either.

"No, I don't think we will. "The older brother answered with relunctance.

"Oh . . ."

"You're majesties, we believe that we spotted a group of humans, do you want us to capture them or leave them be?" One of the guards asked.

"Capture them."

Finney & Gwen scowled at the voice. They turned around to see their step-brother, Matty. A few years after their mother died, their father had married again to another woman. Although they didn't necessarily hate the other woman, they didn't like her either. She basically just existed, unlike her son, who they despised with every giver of their existence.

"Why are you here?"

"Father wanted me to look for you guys to make sure you were OK, I agreed because I was hoping you were both dead so I could have the throne." Matty said with a smirk.

"Go choke on a di-"

"Gwen!" Finney whispered with a warning look.

Meanwhile, in a short distance away, Robin & his friends were looking for some food for them to eat. They were all blissfully unaware that they were spotted. Vance & Bruce were simply watching over their children as they teased each other. Of course, Vance would never admit that they were like a family of 5, not that he would have to. Unfortunately for them, no one was aware of the danger that the group would soon be in.

"Any luck on food?" Billy asked.

"No, what about you?"Griffin asked

"No, Bruce?"

"Nope, Vance?"

"Trust me, you've known. "

"F*ck, looks like none of us have any food."Robin groaned.

Bruce frowned as he became quiet, as if hearung something from a distance. "Wait, what's that noise?"

"Hi!" The little alien princess yelled with glee.

" . . . It's time for us to get the f*ck out of here that's what-" Vance snapped.

"Stay where you are & none of you will get hurt." An alien guard ordered.

"RUN FOR YOUR MOTHERF*CKING LLLLLLIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVEEEEESSSSSS!!!" Griffin screamed.

And just like that, the group scrambled away from the aliens. In movies, the last survivors would try to fight with their enemies to the very end. However, you have to remember, in their minds, you have a better chance of outrunning than fighting back. Which technically speaking, it is true. They were also throwing stuff at the aliens, hoping that would at least slow them down a little bit.

Billy whacked as many aliens he could with newspapers. "Stay back, stay back you swine!"

Robin knocked one of them out with a shoe. "Go, go, go!"

Vance got into the driver seat of his SUV. "GET IN!"

As the boys rushed into the vehicle, Griffin let out a scream of pain. Robin soon saw that he had been shot in the leg by one of their acid blasts. The boy quickly scooped him up & ran back to the van. However, before he could make it, his leg was grabbed by a vine like rope that started to pull him back. He made a quick minute decision to throw Griffin into Billy's arms before dragged away to his death.

"GO!"

"ROBIN NO!" Griffin yelled.

Before anyone could even move, the van was tilted backwards & went down a hill. Apparently, it was already close to the edge to give them a better chance to escape. They had forgot about it until it leaned based off the impact. The door was closed, & they grew further & further away from their friend. Robin sighed in relief before being hit in the head & fell into a pair of arms before his world went all black.
___________________________________________
Thank you all for reading this, I hope all of you stay safe & take

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9M 1.1M 38
Is it possible for a bad boy to be your saving grace? Well for Farrah Bryant it was. After she finds out her boyfriend of six months has been cheatin...
684K 33.8K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
9.2M 647K 82
[ BOOK 1 OF AZITERA: YTHER'S QUEEN ] Consumed by avarice, the four human kingdoms-the Infernal Empire, the Kingdom of Caelum, the Kingdom of Treterra...
7.1K 1.1K 10
@Bintthew Fanfiction loop