๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž-๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง

By HoneyRose182

"๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ง-๐’๐ฎ๐ง, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ\(^ใƒฎ^)/
๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐žส•เฒ แดฅเฒ ส”
๐ƒ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ(o_O)

๐‰๐ž๐ซ๐ค ๐€๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ญแ••เผผโœฟโ€ขฬ€๏ธฟโ€ขฬเผฝแ•—

614 21 5
By HoneyRose182

As I was sitting in my room reading my book all I could think about was yesterday when I agreed to cover for Do Hee for the blind date.

Why would I agree to do this? I thought

As I continued reading my book, my phone started to ring and the screen popped up with Do Hee name.

Do Hee: "Hi, I have got my secretary to send you the address and time you need to be there, do you know what to wear for today." I then tell her what I am going to wear for the date and send a picture to her.

Do Hee: " Wow that looks nice. I approve of the look."

"At least I won't embarrass you because of what I am wearing, I'm just hoping that the guy on the date is normal."

Do Hee: " Hopefully the guy doesn't fall for you when you are on the day"I giggle when Do Hee says that to me, I then hear her laugh on the other end and it makes my heart full with joy to know that she is laughing. I then grabbed my white handbag and placed my house and gate keys.

I then walked down the stairs while talking to Do Hee on the phone. "Okay Do Hee I am going to end the call so I can make myself breakfast." I hear her sigh on the over end and say "Okay text me once you get there and once you have left the date. Also set a 30 minute timer when you sit down for the date."

"Arraseo." I then end the call and walk to my kitchen in my slippers, I the get the ingredients to make pancakes and I grab fruit to eat with it. I then make myself a green juice to help with my body and to keep healthy.

1 hour later

Once I finished eating I then placed my phone in my bag and walked to my front door to put my white heels on, I then unlocked the door and locked it. I then slowly walk to my car and get in, once getting to the gate I unlock the gate with my keys and close it once i drive my car out. I drive slowly to the address that Do Hee secretary sent me while listening to music.

Once I get closer to the address that I was sent I quickly ask Siri to send a message to Do Hee to say that I have arrived. Once I pulled up to the car I then sighed while looking up at the building.

"What am I even doing right now?" I ask to myself with a sigh, I then take my seatbelt off from across my body and turn the engine off. I then step out of my car and the sun immediately floods my surrounding just as I head through the entrance. I then enter into the tall building with hopes that I won't get clang calls until the date is over.

As I walked in I followed the directions that were sent to my phone. I then step into the elevator and press the correct floor number and text Do Hee once again to say I have got to the date.

While standing in the elevator all I could think about is what if this fails and he finds out? Because Do-hee is famous in the social world- Anything could happen. I then tried to stop overthinking what could go wrong and stepped out of the elevator.

As I enter I look around and I am shocked to see that the restaurant is so empty, as I stood there in shock that the restaurant was so empty a worker then slowly approached me.

"I am sorry Miss, but this restaurant is fully booked. A special customer has booked the whole restaurant for themselves."

Why would this date book the whole restaurant for just us two? Whatever the reason is I don't care, I just want to get this date over and done with.

"Do you have a male customer here?I'm his guest."

"Oh really? Then follow me to the table." He then bows after answering what I had told him. He then leads me to table that has a long couch. Once we reach the table I then bowed to the waiter and then looked across to the long couch do see a handsome man in a green suit.

It was really strange. Because he was reading a newspaper, like who reads newspapers these days. He had no absolute awareness of the surroundings. I the scoff and sit down in the chair opposite him.

" I didn't know that people to this day still read newspapers. You are really old- fashioned." I voice my opinion will sitting down opposite him. I then place my bag on my chair and then cross my legs and arms.

He then suddenly decides to lower the newspaper while I start to say that " I will have you know that I have no interest in being married at all because I am married to my music and fans" I then start to freeze on the spot as I get a clearer view of his face that has the sun shining down on his face.

How can someone look that good in the sun?

"Whatsoever." After I finished my sentence I made sure he didn't catch me having hesitancy when talking to him.

When staring at him I thought he would kind and polite... but I was wrong. He was cocky and rude!.

"Marry your work? Marry your pillow cause I don't care. Why would I be concerned about your life." He answered in a boring and annoyed voice. I scoff underneath my breath after hearing his reply to the first thing I said to him.

He then had the cheek to say "If you must share personal information, I'd prefer your bank account password instead." He added and I didn't know whether to laugh or be annoyed.

"Do we even know each other?" I asked

"That's highly unlikely." He said in a stuck up tone

"Then, where the hell are your manners if we're complete and utter strangers?"

"All human beings. Are insignificant to me." He said with the most serious tone and face. As soon as I heard him say that I thought he is absolutely crazy and I was tempted to ask if he needs a psychiatrist because I can pay and find him one.

What is seriously wrong with this lunatic?

"Aren't you a human too? What do you think you are? Goblin or something?" I ask with a scoff and watch as his expression turns to a horrific one. "W-what? Goblin?"

"Then what am I supposed to call you? Ah, would you like me to call you dobby or maybe even Thanos?"

"Look, I booked this entire restaurant to have a quiet meal. And having someone comparing me with such creatures would defeat the purpose."

"Sounds good, then. It'll be nice and awkward." I answer with my arms crossed, while now looking outside the foggy window, he then leans forward while placing the newspaper down. "If you would like to eat at this restaurant find a day to have it on because I have booked this restaurant for myself."

I then scoffed thinking about how cocky he is, he needs to show some respect even if I wasn't famous. This lunatic needs to learn so manners and I will be pleased to teach him them.

After have an annoyed conversation back and forth the food was then served to us. I sigh and aggressively cut my steak into pieces. While eating it was completely silent and no one dared to move or say a word.

A few minutes later I started to eat my salad. When I look at the man's piece of steak it was shaped as a human. He is definitely a lunatic I am positive but he is definitely a little kid as well.

Suddenly he glares at me after I have been staring at him. I then said "I'm just admiring your youthful spirit."

"I do look a lot younger than my age." I mentally scoff at his words, munching on the last piece of steak. "You obviously weren't here for a meal. So, tell me. Why do you insist on staying?" He asks, putting down his cutlery.

"I'm going to stay here for 30 minutes only, just to be polite."

"Polite to whom? You're being absolutely rude to me by staying" I put down the steak knife and fork, leaning forward a little. "I'm like a mirror. I'm reflecting your rude behavior." He looks away with a sigh while I reach for the napkin across the table. I wipe the corner of my mouth before continuing.

After sitting in the chair for a while I finally had enough of this awkward situation but also trying to get this date over and done with as quick as possible.

"We should make up an excuse as to why this didn't work out. Why don't you say... You were intimidated by my beauty? Or intelligence?" Then suddenly he slams down his nice and fork, then looks at me furiously. "Why are you doing this to me?"

I sighed deeply and rolled my eyes, straight away I thought 'Do Hee owes me big time.'

"Do you think I want to? I'm just following orders from above. I wouldn't dare to defy the sacred word of the almighty." I said with a deep sigh, thinking about grandma and what she would do if no one turned up for the date. Defying what she says what end up with a whole lifetime of nagging.

As I looked at him I saw him fidget around while sitting on the couch and straight away I could tell he was nervous. "Who the hell- I mean, who are you?"

"Oh I almost forgot. We should both introduce ourselves. I'm Chin-Sun the Co-CEO of Mirae F&B." I then reach for my my business card, but then I immediately remember that Do Hee name is on the card as well."

At first he just stared at the business card and was both bothering to take it. As I was pulling my hand back he quickly snatched it from my hand then he put it in his suit.

I then extend my palm, saying "Give me yours."

"Unlike you, I don't enjoy disclosing personal information" He said while crossing his arms, getting back to his original position while I scoff under my breath. "I understand that you were forced to be here just like me, but we should work together to get through this."

After a while of sitting there and waiting for him to give me his business card, he finally put his hand in suit and brought out his business card and gave it to me. I then took it and read it out loud " Jeong Gu-Won. As in, salvation? It doesn't suit you at all." He then starts to nod to himself, feeling too lazy to argue with me while I start to inspect the words on the card.

"Sunwol Foundation? That rings a bell."

"My foundation supports traditional artists such as singers and dancers and regularly produces high quality traditional performances. How are you not familiar with such a reputed institution? Shouldn't you try to be more cultured?"

"Listen I'm all for tradition, but in my life I'm more into Kpop and pop instead of a little concert at a pavilion."

"So what's the sacred plan?"

"Please do not tell me you got roped into this without any details? Wow talk about a blind date." He then furrows his eyebrows when he then hears the 'date'. I then look at my nails and lean back in my seat and sigh. "You must also be a handful, considering how they tricked you into coming here."

"Sooooo what exactly is going on here?"

"A blind date. We're being set up." I answer, looking straight to his eyes as he look at me with a confused expression. "Are you saying... That God is setting me up with you?" I laugh upon the name he just called our grandma, wondering if this guy is actually a nutjob or not.

As I sat there I was thinking about taking my phone out and searching up the best psychiatrist because god knows he needs one. When he called grandma god I thought he was completely crazy or he was trying to make jokes.

I then laughed and said "calling her God is a bit too much don't you think. If anyone heard you saying this they might think you are the almighty Joo's soulmate instead of someone else's."

"Almighty Joo? Is that who you meant by 'The Almighty?" He repeats and suddenly look down, burst out laughing as I slowly back away from lean forward in my seat and reach into my bag to see if I have pepper spray in my bag because I feel like I am going to need it. "I see you have officially lost it."

"Interesting. No other human has made me this nervous."

"I'm glad to be the first to do so. Hope you enjoyed yourself. It's time for this cinderella to go. Bye." I said upon seeing the time on my watch, standing up with my handbag and getting my phone and keys out. He then smirks at me and I was trying so hard to not to take my heels off and throwing them at him.

Suddenly as I was about to make my way towards the exit of the restaurant I hear someone shout very loud.

"Piss Off"

I quickly turn to look who said that and when I looked I saw a group of men in blacks suit running into the restaurant. As I stared at them I saw what seemed to be in the leader glaring at Jeong Gu-Won.

Suddenly as I was about to turn around I feel someone grab my hand tightly and pull me back, another hand was then placed around my waist to support and stop me from falling. Then suddenly I saw a cake falling and landing perfectly on Jeong Gu-Won's hand.

His gaze fixated on me, towering over me as I look at the cake in shock.

"Are you okay?" He asks, still looking at me as I quickly answers. "I.. I'm okay." I then quickly stand up and grab my bag and walk to the bathroom.

I then decided to call up Do Hee to tell her how the date was going so far.

Do Hee: Hello, How has the date gone?"

" I have hated it, he is such a jerk. Seriously you owe me a thousand-worth of meal, Do-hee. He was such a jerk. But he's so handsome, too. It's such a waste that a good looking face is given to that man." I complain.

Then Do Hee laughs and says "Enjoy yourself then, now bye." I was about to say something but she suddenly and quickly ended the call.

I then look in the mirror and start to apply lip tint, then half way of putting the lip tint on I stopped. I then looked in the mirror.

"Oh my god! Why am I applying to lip tint?" I say in a shocked tone and then I shake my head and place the lip tint back in my bag and place my phone back in my bag as well.

"No matter how rude I was, it'd be bad manners if I didn't say goodbye before I leave..." I then stop in my steps, furrowing my brows at the sight of the now destroyed cake. What the hell happened here? I was so disappointed to see that the cake was destroyed and I didn't even get to try a bit.

"The party's over" He said, looking at me.

"By yourself?"

"People eat alone all the time. Can't I celebrate by myself?" I laugh under my breath, crossing my arms with disbelief. I am seriously am so done with this date I just want to go home and relax.

I was annoyed that I decided that I was going to leave straight away because I was so done with this date in a whole.

"Nice meeting you. I hope the rest of your day sucks." I walk away and stopped after taking a step, turning around again. "One more thing, be sure to show some manners the next time we meet again. I'd hate to be linked to you in any way by people's speculations.
Have that cake all by yourself and I hope you choke on it."

"Shouldn't you be more polite when asking for a request?" He asks as I continue my steps. "That wasn't a request."

This is the worst date I've ever been to.

I then quickly walk to the elevator because I want to get out of here as quick as possible. Once the door of the elevator closed I took a deep breath and pray that I never have to pretend to be Do Hee again because this is why I don't go on dates.

Once the elevator door opens I walk out and walk to the parking lot. After getting to the parking lot I walk to my car and unlock it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
65.8K 7.8K 21
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...
255K 39.2K 100
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
92.3K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...