Motive | YoonKook

By gimchigu

Jungkook has been single and without pleasure for far too long in his book. Too scared of finding a random st... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

13

294 22 2
By gimchigu

Yoongi gave Jungkook his car keys as he stayed by the restaurant and locked the door. Jungkook got in and was adjusting their seats before he grabbed his backpack.

Yoongi got into the car as Jungkook pulled out two small cameras. Yoongi watched as he set them up.

Jungkook glanced at the elder. "We don't have to do it here, we can go park somewhere else." He said. "I just wanna get one of the cameras in place..."

Yoongi looked around and saw the security guard driving by. "Where could we go where we won't get caught or have people come up to the car?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook looked around. "Um I think I know a spot." Jungkook said. Yoongi looked over at him. "Do you wanna drive?" He asked. Jungkook nodded. "Sure."

Jungkook was about to get out when Yoongi climbed on top of him. Jungkook blushed and looked Yoongi over. "Well hello." He said with a smirk.

Yoongi smiled and rolled his eyes. "Climb over." He said.

Jungkook slowly started to feel him up. "But I kinda like this... I told you that I like it when you're on top." He said.

Yoongi chuckled. "Later..." Yoongi said.

Jungkook sighed before he slipped from underneath Yoongi and got in the driver's seat and started the car before driving away.

Jungkook looked around the park as he pulled to a stop. They were parked in the far end of the parking lot of the park underneath a tree. Jungkook was adjusting the cameras as Yoongi took off his jacket and placed it behind his seat.

Jungkook pressed record before he leaned back, an arm hanging over the steering wheel as he glanced over at Yoongi.

Yoongi looked Jungkook over and gulped before he looked away. "So... am I going first or are you?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook smirked. "Well... I did say I wanted to watch you suck me off..." Jungkook said.

Yoongi glanced at the cameras as he hesitated to move. Jungkook gently grasped Yoongi's chin and turned his head towards him. "Hey, focus on me, pretty." He said as he looked down at the elder's lips before leaning in and kissing him softly.

Yoongi kissed him back, smiling against his lips as they continued to kiss. Jungkook slipped his tongue inside Yoongi's mouth and took control.

Yoongi got onto his knees and placed his hand on Jungkook's window as he kept making out with him until Jungkook pulled away and guided Yoongi's head down.

"Come on baby, suck my cock so good, Pretty." Jungkook whispered.

Yoongi started to unbutton and unzip Jungkook's pants and pulled them down to his ankles before pulling down his boxers and letting his cock spring free.

Yoongi looked up at Jungkook as he wrapped his lips around him and began to slowly suck on it. Jungkook moaned and watched as the elder stopped after a couple minutes and licked slowly up his shaft before swallowing him.

"Fuck!" Jungkook exclaimed breathlessly as he watched Yoongi start to lose himself and suck Jungkook harder and faster, swirling his tongue around his tip every time he almost takes Jungkook out of his mouth, but he never does, always keeping his lips around him as he slurps and sucks.

Jungkook can already feel himself tensing up as he watches the elder, moaning and gripping onto the stirring wheel with one hand while the other is gripping on and feeling on Yoongi's ass.

Yoongi deep throats the younger. "Ahhh fuck baby!" Jungkook moans before he holds the elder's head down and fucks his throat. Yoongi glances up at the camera before he looks up at Jungkook. Jungkook looks down at him and blushes a bit before moaning and cumming into Yoongi's mouth.

The elder pulls away and looks at Jungkook. Jungkook points to the camera. "Don't swallow yet, Pretty. Show them how good you were." Jungkook said as he lightly jerked himself off.

Yoongi blushes before doing what he was told, swallowing Jungkook's load a couple seconds after. Yoongi looked over at Jungkook before looking down at his cock.

"Fuck me first? Please sir?" Yoongi begged.

Jungkook blushed. "But the cameras-"

"Something for you-" Yoongi said as he looked into one of the cameras and smirked. "-to watch later..." Yoongi said before he began to strip in front of the camera.

Jungkook pulled his shirt off and watched as Yoongi climbed on top of him, slowly sitting onto of his cock. They both moaned out and Jungkook bottomed out.

Yoongi glanced back at the camera as he slowly started to bounce, his arms around Jungkook's neck. The younger kissed on his neck before his hands found Yoongi's waist.

"Feel so fucking good and tight baby..." Jungkook said as Yoongi moaned out and dug his nails into Jungkook's back and shoulders.

Jungkook placed his hands underneath Yoongi thighs and gripped them before he began to fuck into the elder.

"Holy- oh my fucking god!" Yoongi shouted before moaning out jungkook's name.

Jungkook turned them so Yoongi was pressed up against the door, his head against the window as Jungkook slammed into him, his hips never stopped moving as he chased his climax, Yoongi trying his best to hold back his orgasm until he couldn't.

He came before the younger, screaming and moaning out as he came onto his and Jungkook's chests and stomachs, which pushed Jungkook over the edge.

Jungkook pulled out and grunted and moaned as he jerked off over Yoongi's cock, cumming onto it and the elder's stomach.

Yoongi breathed heavily as he sat down in the drivers seat. Jungkook moved to the passenger's seat to catch his breath. Jungkook chuckled as he looked over at Yoongi. The elder looked back and pouted. "Why are you laughing?" Yoongi asked.

"Cause that wasn't suppose to happen yet, baby. I was supposed to suck you off and get fucked, remember?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi nodded. "And we will still do that, just let me catch my breath."

Jungkook smiled and laughed. He sat back and looked Yoongi over. "God, hyung..." he said.

Yoongi looked over at him and smiled. "What?"

"You're just... really..." Jungkook gulped and looked down at his hands as he got shy.

Yoongi stared at him, waiting for him to finish his sentence. Jungkook smirked as he looked back up at Yoongi as he leaned over. "Really really fucking sexy..." he said before getting onto his knees and going down to his cock and holding it in his hand. Yoongi was no longer hard, but it didn't take Jungkook long to get him hard again with a couple of soft kisses to his tip and shaft.

Jungkook checked the cameras before he turned his head to the side and slowly started to suck the elder off.

"Fuck." Yoongi said as he looked down and watched him, watching as Jungkook's eyes rolled back and he sucked harder, moving his hand over Yoongi's base.

Yoongi sat back and watched as Jungkook put on a show for the camera. Jungkook put Yoongi on the inside of his cheek. The elder grabbed his base and pulled his cock away to hit it against Jungkook's lips before putting it back into his mouth.

Jungkook closed his eyes and moaned as Yoongi moved his hips. Jungkook turned away from the camera and put Yoongi all the way down his throat, lightly gagging as the elder fucked it.

"Ah fuck, I'm gonna cum baby."

Jungkook pulled away and watched as Yoongi came, most of it getting on his face and running down Yoongi's shaft which Jungkook cleaned up.

Yoongi watched as Jungkook cleaned the cum off his face after showing it off to the camera. Yoongi watched as Jungkook stopped recording before moving the cameras to the back of the car.

After the was done, Yoongi got into the back and watched as Jungkook checked himself out in the mirror. "Baby, hurry, I wanna fuck that tight ass of yours." Yoongi whined.

Jungkook looked back at him and chuckled. "Such a whiny baby, hyung... will you beg for it?" Jungkook asked as he climbed into the back.

Yoongi nodded. "If I have to... you should already know I have no problem doing that." Yoongi said.

Jungkook smirked before he leaned forward and kissed him softly. "Beg." Jungkook said.

Yoongi whined a bit as he began to give Jungkook soft kisses, begging in between them as he moved down to his neck. "Baby, please let me fuck you?" Yoongi asked over and over till Jungkook was satisfied.

"Okay, fuck me so good that I black out. I wanna be able to feel like I should call into work tomorrow because you fucked me so good it hurts to move." Jungkook whispered.

Yoongi blushed a bit at the younger's words before he watched as Jungkook turned around with his ass up and his head down on the seat.

Yoongi leaned down and began to eat him out much to Jungkook's surprise. "Oh fuck, hyung..." Jungkook moaned as he reached back and spread his ass for the elder.

Yoongi tongued him skillfully, almost making Jungkook act a fool as he moaned nonstop. "Oh shit, hyung- fuck! You're so fucking good! Mmm I love the way you eat me out." Jungkook said, moaning more as Yoongi devoured him, sucking his cock a bit too.

"Oh fuck! Baby fuck me!" Jungkook said. Yoongi pulled away and sat up, rubbing his tip against Jungkook's hole.

Jungkook hadn't realized how bad he had wanted this as he quivered at Yoongi's touch. "Can I-"

"Fuck! Yes yes yes! Put it in now!" Jungkook said as he gripped the leather seat as Yoongi pushed through.

Jungkook moaned out and wiggled his ass a bit as he adjusted to Yoongi's girth. "Fuck you're so fucking huge!" Yoongi slowly began to move his hips, marveling in the sounds coming from the younger.

Jungkook already felt like he was on cloud nine, every thrust from the elder igniting his nerves. He knew Yoongi loved being praised but Jungkook couldn't think straight.

Yoongi stopped and leaned over. "Kookie-?"

"No! Don't stop! Oh my god it's so good!" Jungkook cried. Yoongi raised his eyebrows a bit before picking up at the same slow pace he was going, Jungkook moaned out and cried a bit as it started to become overwhelming.

Yoongi sped up a bit and watched as Jungkook tried to get away. "Do you want me to-"

"No! Fuck! Hyung!!" Jungkook cried out as he started to see stars. "D-don't stop!" Jungkook said before he orgasmed and came onto the seat.

Yoongi held Jungkook up as he chased his climax. Jungkook was screaming again by time Yoongi came deep inside of him.

Jungkook whimpered a couple times before passing out. Yoongi leaned over and gently poked his cheek. "Baby?" He asked, but the younger didn't move.

Yoongi blushed as he pulled out and sat back before he remembered the cameras. He glanced at them before he grabbed one and looked into it. "You passed out... and I'm keeping these on so you know nothing else happened without your consent." Yoongi said before he put it back and started to get dressed before he gently began to dress Jungkook again.

Yoongi got into the driver's seat and started the car before driving off to Jungkook's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 734 20
Short cute Taekook texting AU when jungkook adds his friends new number but he messages someone different, someone very odd he had never met anyone...
138K 2.6K 26
A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturity. "her one screeching 'hii' can make m...
14.1K 1.9K 19
"So, no relationship for you?" I asked. "Nah, I'm not into that kind of lovey-dovey thingy." He said nonchalantly. "What about friends with benefit...