Indies's Story

De katiehudson1234

I do not own any of the characters apart from the ones that I made up. We all know Loki as the God of mischie... Mai multe

Chapter One: First missions and Indie's first meeting with the Avengers
Chapter Two: Settling in and learning rules
Chapter Three: Reuniting and Indie's behaviors
Chapter Four: More behavior, sickness and Indie's tenth birthday
Chapter Five: Problems with Indie's powers and abilities and meeting Bucky
Chapter Six: Sneaking out, lies, surprises and acting up
Chapter Seven: Battle at Eden village, new recruit, Asgard, starting school
Chapter Eight: Asgard school, performances, change with Bucky and missions
Chapter Nine: Getting lost, imposter Loki, Loki vs Thanos, flying warships
Chapter Ten: Hailstorms, Christmas tantrums, Asgard test, training with Bucky
Chapter Twelve: New puppy, riding bikes and tantrums
Chapter Thirteen: Fighting, escape rooms, Indie's imagination and reading
Chapter Fourteen: Indie's passion for climbing
Chapter Fifteen: Family adventures and Indie's mischievous prank
Chapter Sixteen: Obstacle course training and the Asgardian battle

Chapter Eleven: Loyalty test, missing daggers and Asgard Christmas event

2 0 0
De katiehudson1234

T.E.A.M. O.T.A. recently hired a new assistant that would go to superheroes to see if they wanted to work for them. This time in particular, the new assistant was reading about Indie and thought that Indie would be the next perfect recruit. The new assistant talked to the rest of the team about possibly getting Indie to join T.E.A.M. O.T.A. "But Indie already works for us. Indie is part of The Avengers, Indie reports to us, comes to us for further help and is on our data base." A member of T.E.A.M. O.T.A. told the new assessment. "Yeah but, Indie lives here at T.E.A.M. O.T.A. Headquarters, and goes on solo missions and helps us with approving missions and battels and deciding which missions and battels get sent to which team." The new assistant suggested to T.E.A.M. O.T.A. 

"Indie's only eleven years old, so she will need her parents to come along and stay with Indie until she turns sixteen." A member of T.E.A.M. O.T.A. told the new assessment. "Yeah, that's fine, Indie's parents can come along." The new assistant said. "I mean you can try to get Indie to come and live with us, however Indie is beyond Loyal to her family and literally would not even start to think about joining another team, let alone live with them." A member of T.E.A.M. O.T.A. told the new assessment. "Well, it's worth a shot." The assistant said.

T.E.A.M. O.T.A. did annual assessments on each of The Avengers and today was Indie's turn. The test involved a blood test to see if they needed any extra vitamins, physical to see if there was any support they needed and a brain test. obviously Indie crushed every single test and Indie's test results were beyond perfect. The new assistant came along and was watching Indie complete each test and was very impressed and decided to approach Indie and tell her about his plan. "Hey Indie, that was amazing, my name is Mario I am the new assistant for T.E.A.M. O.T.A. and I go to superheroes to see if they want to work for us." Mario told Indie. "Why thank you. Yes, I did hear that T.E.A.M. O.T.A. hired a new assistant. Nice to meet you." Indie told Mario. "It's great to meet you too Indie. Listen after seeing how amazing you were in those tests, how would you like to work for T.E.A.M. O.T.A." Mario asked Indie. "I already work for T.E.A.M. O.T.A. though." Indie told Mario with a really confused look on her face.

"Yes you do, but how about living at T.E.A.M. O.T.A. Headquarters and you can go on solo missions as well as helping us with approving missions and battels and deciding which missions and battels get sent to which team." The new assistant told Indie." "Even though this offer is really temping, I could never leave my family, I will only fight with and alongside my family." Indie told the new assessment. "Come on Indie, it would be a dream come true for you, since you put on your profile that you wanted to go on solo missions. Now is your chance, what do you say?" The new assistant told Indie, still trying to convince Indie. "Yes, I have always wanted to go on solo missions, however I know that my family can make that dream come true so I will never have to look for someone to help me achieve that dream. So, I'm going to decline your offer, thank you for considering me though. I am beyond happy to work for T.E.A.M. O.T.A. however I could never live with them, my home is here with my family." Indie told the new assistant.

"I knew that Indie would not accept your offer, better luck with another superhero." A member of T.E.A.M. O.T.A. told the new assessment. "Yeah, it's ok though, I truly do respect your loyalty and can clearly see that you love your family and would do anything for your family and truly do respect how you recognize where you truly belong. You truly are one in a million Indie." The new assistant told Indie. "Thank you so much." Indie replied and ran over to hug her family. "I knew that you would always stay loyal to your family, we are beyond proud of you, and we all love you to infinity and beyond Indie." Everyone told Indie while giving a massive hug. T.E.A.M. O.T.A. then left to go back to their base.

Even though Indie had been on multiple battles and missions, she had actually never gone on an undercover mission, however Indie was going to get her chance very soon. 

Indie was just tidying up her bedroom and rearranging her weapons when she noticed something. When Indie was rearranging her daggers, she noticed that the one she used the most was missing. "That's weird" Indie whispered to herself. Indie then began looking all around the training room, her bedroom and every single part of the house to try and find her dagger. "What are you looking for Indie?" Loki asked his daughter. "I'm looking for my main dagger, the one that I always use. When I was rearranging my daggers, I noticed that my main one was missing and I literally cannot find it anywhere, it is not anywhere in the training room or my bedroom." Indie told her dad. "That's weird, you never lose your daggers. Here, I'll help you look for it." Loki told Indie. "Us too" everyone else told Indie. 

Ten minutes later everyone had looked everywhere, however no one would find it. "I'm going to give T.E.A.M. O.T.A. a call because I have a funny feeling my dagger has been stolen." Indie told everyone. "Hey Indie, what's up." A member of T.E.A.M. O.T.A. said as he answered the phone. "Hey Peter, I'm just calling because as I was rearranging my daggers, I realized that my main one that I always use was not there, and none of us have been able to find it. I was wondering if you could help me track it down." Indie said. "Yeah of course Indie, a couple of questions, did you see or hear anyone break into Avengers compound, have you been involved in any ambushes or have you been near anyone suspicious recently." Peter asked Indie. "No to all of those." Indie replied. "Ok thank you so much for confirming that, we will run scans to see if we can find your dagger and we will give you a call back when we have located your dagger." The team said to Indie. "Thank you so much." Indie replied. 

An hour later Indie got a call back from T.E.A.M. O.T.A. and this is how the call went. "Hey Indie, great news, we have located your dagger, it is in Stuttgart at an event, so you go ahead and create a plan to get your dagger back and when you are ready, report your plan to us so we know how we can help." "Thank you so much, talk to you soon." Indie told them. 

"Ok Indie, this is going to be your very first mission where you will have to be undercover, so what are your ideas to get your dagger back." Loki asked his daughter. "Well first of all, we need to know what type of event the person who stole my dagger is at, what the theme/dress code is, how we are going to arrive, how we are going to find the person who stole my dagger and how we are going to confront the person and get my dagger back. My guess is that whoever stole my dagger, wants to do something horrible and then make it look like I did it since they will be using my daggers, so we need to make sure that we intervene in the safest way possible before they hatch their plan." Indie told everyone. "That sounds amazing Indie, well done. Let's discuss what you have just mentioned." Everyone told Indie. 

For the next three hours, everyone was coming up with their plan and finalizing it. Once that was done, Indie gave a call to T.E.A.M. O.T.A. to tell them about their plan. "That sounds perfect Indie. See you there." A member said. "Thank you, see you there." Indie said. 

Indie and everyone else headed into the quinjet and headed off to the event, obviously making sure that they tuned on the self-reflection panels so that there was no way that anyone saw them coming. As soon as they landed, everyone got changed into their disguises and headed to the event. Once they got inside, they all split up and headed to their designated spots. Indie started to walk around and look for the person that stole her dagger. Indie's daggers were no ordinary daggers, as they emitted a blue invisible glow only Indie could see. This made it easier for Indie to find her dagger. After about fifteen minutes, Indie found the person who had stolen her dagger, however instead of just going over and confronting them, Indie paused as she saw them setting up something. "Indie what's wrong, why are you hesitating to confront them?" Loki asked Indie. "Because it looks like they are setting up, looks like they might be selling my dagger, I'm going to buy my dagger back." Indie whispered to her dad. "Good move Indie." Steve said. 

"Hey everyone, thank you for coming tonight, as you know I have found a very famous dagger just lying on the ground and thought that selling it would make up the amount that I need for my charity. So, I'm going to start the bidding at $200,000 any bidders?" He spoke. Indie held up her paddle and said "230, 000" "Ok we have 230,000, any bidders, "500,000" Loki said. "Indie turned to look at Loki and smiled and winked. "Wow, ok 500,000 any other bidders?" He asked. "1,000,000." Indie said. "Wow, my goodness, 1,000,000 million! Any other bids?" he asked with a huge grin on his face. "No? Ok this famous dagger going once, going twice and sold for 1,000,000!" He exclaimed. Indie then walked up to the front to get her dagger back. "I hope that you will be very happy with your newest purchase. I never expected to get 1,000,000 for this dagger, but hey, I ain't complaining, am I?" He told Indie. 

"Why thank you, I will be more than happy with my purchase." Indie said with a smirk on her face. Without warning, Indie revealed herself right in front of the person who had stolen her dagger. He froze and looked at Indie with wide eyes and a stunned and shocked look on his face. "Indie, what... what... are you.... doing... here." He stuttered, clearly surprised that Indie showed up. "You didn't expect me to show up, did ya? Just so you know, I always notice when one of my daggers was missing and I got T.E.A.M. O.T.A. to track my dagger down. Also my daggers are no ordinary daggers, they emit a blue invisible glow that only I could see. Also, that money you were raising for your 'charity', I knew that was a set up, you don't have a charity, you just wanted to keep the money for yourself and get someone to do something horrible and make it look like I did it since it would be one of my daggers they would be using. Yeah, I'm smarter than you think, I could see right through your plan. I suppose that is what happens when you are the daughter of Loki and Ella Laufeyson and have been training with the Avengers and have powers and abilities. Also, another thing, don't try to run, the police are already here." Indie said with a smirk on her face the whole time.

He was too stunned to speak, he knew that his plan failed, and that Indie could not be outsmarted, no matter how hard he tried. The police arrested him, and Indie gave a call to T.E.A.M. O.T.A. that the mission went successfully and that it was complete. Even though T.E.A.M. O.T.A. were monitoring the mission just in case things took a turn and they needed backup, they always allowed Indie to tell them how the mission went so that they could get her confirmation and point of view as well just so they could avoid any misunderstanding, not that there was any, but just to be on the safe side. 

"Well done Indie, you knew what you were doing and made all of the most perfect moves and made sure that you observed before you acted. We are all so proud of you. I will never ever forget the look on his face when you revealed your true self. He definitely did not expect that coming, oh that was so funny!" Everyone said, congratulating Indie. After that, everyone headed back into the quinjet and headed home.

During Christmas time The Laufeyson's would always go and watch The Asgard Fireworks and look at the Christmas lights displays. This was one of their number one favorite Christmas traditions that they loved to do as a family. "Who's ready to go to Asgard to watch the fireworks and look at the Christmas lights display?" Loki and Ella asked their children. "ME!" Indie, Ford and Finn all exclaimed while jumping up and down. Once they all arrived in Asgard, they all headed to where the Christmas lights were. Indie had been going to this event since she was born and would always get extremely excited and loved every single second of it and of course this year was no different. Since Asgardians believed in allowing their children to explore themselves, the event was on a grass paddock and there were no restrictions on what children can and can't do. As soon as Indie got onto the grass, she bolted over to the first light display and Ford and Finn followed their sister. Loki and Ella obviously took a million photos of their children in front of the displays and at the photo ops as well. 

After three hours of looking at the Christmas light displays, they announced that the fireworks were about to start so the Laufeyson's made their way over the fireworks spot and sat down after finding the most perfect spot. The fireworks were always loved by so many and since this event was held in Asgard, the fireworks were no ordinary fireworks, each firework were magic and moved, danced and created a variety of shapes in the night sky. 

The fireworks were always an hour long and just before the last firework, all of the children that attended came up the front and pushed the button the released the very last firework. While all of the children were up the front, one of the hosts played music out loud for all of the children to dance along to and to show off their perfect dance moves and skills. Of course Indie put on a show like she always does and provided perfect entertainment for everyone at the event. Of course, Loki and Ella were taking a million photos and videos of their children and it truly was such a perfect way for Asgardian families to get together and enjoy some quality time together. Since Indie went to Asgard school for nine years, she had her perfect group of Besties, so Indie was dancing, singing, literally having the most perfect time of her life and making many more prefect life-lasting memories with her number one besties. 

Just before the event ended, each child got a gift bag to take home and the parents got a gift basket to take home. Asgardians believed that children should be allowed to just be children, to explore, discover, to test limits, to be loved and secure and to learn and grow at their own pace. Another concept that Asgardians believed in was children not wearing shoes both outside and inside unless for missions and battles. This was because it was proven that the feet of Asgardian children were stronger, tougher and more resilient to a variety of surfaces when they did not wear shoes growing up. Therefore owning a pair of shoes (unless it was for missions and battels) was unheard of for Asgardian families. When Indie was younger, she had a bit of trouble learning how to walk and found it hard to balance, so both Loki and Ella decided to trial Indie not wearing shoes outside and inside and this really helped Indie's balance. 

So from then on Indie did not wear shoes when she played outside and Loki and Ella did the same with Ford and Finn. When the event finished and the Laufeyson's said goodbye to everyone and headed home. Since Indie, Ford and Finn had been running around and dancing like crazy for the past couple of hours, they were all starting to get tired so Loki carried Indie and Ella carried Ford and Finn back home. Once they all arrived home, Loki and Ella got their children ready for bed. Since The Asgard Christmas Event was held on Christmas eve, once Loki and Ella put their children in their beds and said goodnight, they starting to put all of Indie's, Ford's and Finn's Christmas presents in the lounge in fount of the Christmas tree and got ready for bed once they did that, Loki and Ella both went to bed.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

446K 16.8K 134
Danielle Stark is a 24yo genius, though she refuses to follow in her big brother's footsteps. She wants to blaze her own path in the world, in the re...
241 15 37
Loki is named God of Mischief and announces his engagement to Kara Vidarrdóttir. As the Kingdom rejoices, the couple's parents must confront their ch...
5.7K 414 89
Starts with the first Avengers. She's not good and she's not bad. She's neither a hero nor a villain. Well, but she's the one woman that does the thi...
292K 7.2K 32
(Y/n) Lokidottir is the daughter of the infamous god of Mischief, Loki Laufeyson. Now that her father and her uncle Thor finally in good terms, the a...