Goodnight and Go [H.S.]

Av heartatease

A short story - in which Carter Adams is in love with her best friend, Harry Styles, but she's never let him... Mer

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
EPILOGUE

INTRODUCTION

1.4K 33 1
Av heartatease

Hi friends!

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out this story of mine. As the description states, this is a short story - only 6 chapters total. The story will be told in Carter's POV. I'm very eager to share this story with you, as I've grown so in love with it over these last few weeks of planning.

The inspiration for this short story came to me while listening to the song above ("Goodnight and Go" by Imogen Heap) for the first time in a while. The lyrics themselves tell a story, but I've decided to take my own approach with that story as well. I really recommend giving it a listen yourself, or at least reading over the lyrics.

Below you'll find a collages I've made introducing both Carter and Harry. These are the only faceclaims I'll be having for this story!

Again, thank you all for giving this story a chance, and I really hope you enjoy.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

25.4K 623 9
*female reader insert fic* You and Harry are best friends who start an arrangement. When he meets someone new and your arrangement ends, you're left...
54.1K 1K 8
[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* Harry is clueless when it comes to stuff relating to the bedroom. His nervousness on the to...
466K 3.2K 20
Smut filled adventure with Harry, your friend
67.2K 2.3K 25
tragedy can tear any love story apart. original by tragedy101