Dressed as the Male Protagoni...

由 CrazyLittleDino

Author: Just Not Drunk link: https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/htQE.html  The female protagonist was brought to... 更多

 Chapter 001 (Catching Insects)
 Chapter 002
Chapter 003 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 004 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
 Chapter 012
Chapter 013 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 014 (Catching Insects)
 Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
 Chapter 018
Chapter 019
 Chapter 020
 Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 031
Chapter 32
Chapter 033 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039

Chapter 030

838 10 0
由 CrazyLittleDino

Chapter 030

  Xue Jiayue looked at his mobile phone and saw, oh, good guy, someone took a video of her and Tang Xintian rescuing Liu Xiaojiao and posted it online. Now it has become popular, and many people have recognized Tang Xintian.

  "What's going on?" Xu Yanwen asked.

  "It's just like what was captured in the video!" Xue Jiayue briefly explained what happened to Liu Xiaojiao.

  Xu Yanwen listened with a sullen face and said, "Does this mean you didn't call the police from the beginning to the end?"

  "Everyone has run away, why call the police?" Xue Jiayue looked at him in disbelief.

  Xu Yanwen suddenly felt a headache and calmly analyzed with Xue Jiayue, "What if that girl lied to you?"

  Xue Jiayue was amused, "Who is so stupid that he would beat us up so badly to deceive us? Was I defrauded of a lot of money by her? I gave her the money voluntarily!"

  "This is not about money at all. I'm just worried that you will be deceived again. Didn't you still get cheated by Zhang Renyan before..."

  "stop!" It was unbearable for the dean to preach to her like this. She said: "I'm tired, I want to sleep, please get out!"

  "Xue Jiayue!" Xu Yanwen raised his voice and said calmly: "I am doing this for your own good. In the past two days..."

  "I know, I know." Xue Jiayue was too lazy to listen to him and was in a bad mood. She said to him impatiently: "Can you go out? I want to sleep!"

 "you......"

  "I want to sleep!" Xue Jiayue raised her voice and repeated, "Please get out!"

  Xu Yanwen looked at her deeply and saw that she seemed really unhappy to continue talking. He was also very disappointed with her and walked away with a cold face.

  There was a slam of a door closing behind him, cutting him off.

  Xu Yanwen stopped, turned his head slightly, his jaw tensed into a straight line, and his expression was very bad. He walked back to his room with a cold face and slammed the door.

  Hearing the sound of the door closing next door, Xue Jiayue gasped at the next door, threw herself on the bed, pulled the quilt over her head and went to sleep.

  Xue Jiayue slept for several hours. When she woke up, it was already dark. She lay on the bed for a while, her stomach growling with hunger.

  "A little hungry." Xue Jiayue touched her stomach with her hands, got up from the bed, found her mobile phone, and prepared to order takeout or something to fill her stomach.

  There was a sound of movement outside the door, but Xue Jiayue didn't pay attention. She found what she wanted to eat on the food app and ordered takeout.

  While waiting for the takeout, Xue Jiayue received a call from Tang Xintian. Tang Xintian said on the phone that something suddenly happened and that she and her husband had to go home first. They would not be able to hang out together again tomorrow. When they were free, We will make an appointment again when the time comes, and the two of us will go on a trip together.

  Xue Jiayue likes Tang Xintian very much, especially when she took care of the scumbag Liu Xiaojiao's father today, she was so handsome. She admired her so much. He quickly agreed to Tang Xintian's invitation on the phone.

  "Then we made an appointment, see you later."

  "Ok, bye."

  After hanging up the phone, Xue Jiayue looked at the call record and saw that the two of them had chatted for more than ten minutes just now. As expected, everything they said to someone they could talk to was interesting.

  Then Xue Jiayue waited for a while, and the takeaway was delivered.

  When she opened the door to get the takeout, she happened to see Xu Yanwen passing by the door. Xu Yanwen was also holding a bag in his hand. Through the bag, she could see that it contained food, like a packed dinner.

  Xu Yanwen walked past Xue Jiayue's door without looking sideways.

  Xue Jiayue glanced at him, turned around and took the takeaway from the delivery man, smiled and said thank you. The delivery man said no thanks, and asked Xue Jiayue to give him a good review. Xue Jiayue said OK, and the delivery man thanked him and left. The whole process only takes two or three minutes.

  Xu Yanwen walked to the door of his room with his bag, opened the door with his room card and walked in. He closed the door and walked into the room expressionlessly. He put the dinner in his hand on the table, then turned and walked aside. He sat down by the window, took out the cigarette case from his body, took out a cigarette, and lit it with a lighter.

  He hadn't smoked for a long time. He only kept cigarettes on him when dealing with people, but today he felt inexplicably depressed and wanted to use the smell of cigarettes to ease his mood.

  In the next room, Xue Jiayue was eating her dinner happily. She ordered teriyaki chicken drumstick rice and a cup of Shuyi Shao Xiancao, which tasted great.

  Xue Jia happily finished her meal and took out her mobile phone to play games, having a great time.

  In the game, there is a male warrior who "kills the world". He wears bright red armor and carries an extremely sharp sword. He leads her in and out of the dungeon three times. When he killed the BOSS for the last time, a top-quality ring fell out. If that ring were put up for sale, it would cost a lot of money, which would make people jealous.

  "Killing the World" was equipped with the best blessing equipment. He didn't care about the ring that had not been made yet, so he threw it to Xue Jiayue, "Take it."

  Xue Jiayue's ring is about to be replaced. Taking this top-quality ring and forging it again will increase the attack power a lot. It couldn't be better.

  She was not polite to "Sha Tianxia". She took the ring and typed "Thank you" in the dialog box.

  "Sha Tianxia" replied with a "no thanks" and walked away coolly carrying his sword.

  Xue Jiayue quit the game with satisfaction. Seeing that it was getting late, she quickly washed up and went to bed.

  The next day, Xu Yanwen went out to do errands and only sent a WeChat message to Xue Jiayue without saying much.

  Xue Jiayue had enough fun in the past two days and did not go out that day. She continued to play games, watch TV and check Weibo in the hotel room to pass the time.

  She never spoke to Xu Yanwen that day, and she didn't know what time Xu Yanwen left the house and what time he came back.

  Until they returned to Beijing on the third day, Xue Jiayue and Xu Yanwen had little communication.

  When Xu Yanwen returned to Beijing, he went to the company, and then started to leave early and come back late, as if he had delayed a lot of work by going to the next city a few days ago.

  Every day when Xue Jiayue wakes up, Xu Yanwen has been gone for who knows how long. At night, Xue Jiayue falls asleep, and sometimes Xu Yanwen doesn't come back. The two of them can't touch each other, and naturally they haven't spoken to each other, let alone communicated.

  A few days passed by and it was time for Xue Jiayue to report to XW Studio.

  This morning, Xue Jiayue got up half an hour early, and she only saw the back of Xu Yanwen, who had gotten up earlier than her, and hurried out with the documents. The two of them didn't even say a word.

  Xue Jiayue reported to the studio. Mr. He was very enthusiastic about whether her injury was healed. He smiled gently and said, "If the injury is not healed, you can rest for a few more days and come to work. The studio is not busy now."

  "It's fine. Thank you, Mr. He. I can work now." Xue Jiayue has been delayed for more than a week before reporting. If the delay continues, she will be embarrassed.

  Seeing what she said, Mr. He said: "Then I'll ask Wang Dan to take you to your department to have a look. Get to know the people first, and then let Wang Dan arrange the work for you."

  "Okay, thank you Mr. He."

  Mr. He picked up the phone and informed Wang Dan to come to the office.

  Wang Dan is a woman in her early thirties, wearing a gray OL suit. She has an oval face and smiles before she speaks. She looks very amiable, like a big sister who makes people want to get close to her without knowing it.

 Mr. He introduced Wang Dan and Xue Jiayue. After Wang Dan and Xue Jiayue said hello to each other, Mr. He told Wang Dan: "Xue just came to our studio. You take her to your department to get familiar with her. You will explain the work to her in detail." Just say it."

  "Okay, Mr. He." Wang Dan agreed, turned around and said to Xue Jiayue with a smile: "Xiao Xue, let's go to the design department to have a look."

  "Thank you, Sister Wang." Xue Jiayue followed Wang Dan out of Mr. He's office, walked through the corridor, and walked to the design department office.

  The design department was at the end of the corridor. Xue Jiayue followed Wang Dan into the design department office. When she looked up, she saw a man and a woman standing in front of the desk with their backs to them, as if they were discussing something.

  Wang Dan stepped forward and said: "Xiaoyu, Xiaocheng, there is a new person in our department, let's get to know each other."

  The two people standing with their backs turned around when they heard Wang Dan's voice.

  "Is there a new person in our department?" Cheng Wei saw Xue Jiayue standing next to Wang Dan and immediately smiled and said: "She is still a pretty girl."

  Lu Xiaoyu, who was standing next to Cheng Wei, was not as excited as Cheng Wei, and the gaze that fell on Xue Jiayue was not as friendly as Cheng Wei's. Instead, he was a little provocative, "So it's you!"

  Cheng Wei didn't hear the strangeness in Lu Xiaoyu's voice, turned his head to look at her, and asked curiously: "Do you know the new beautiful lady?"

  "Yes!" Lu Xiaoyu thought to herself, not only did she know Xue Jiayue, she would be able to recognize him at a glance even if Xue Jiayue turned into ashes.

  Wang Dan also didn't expect that Lu Xiaoyu knew Xue Jiayue. Like Cheng Wei, she had no idea that Lu Xiaoyu and Xue Jiayue had a relationship. When Lu Xiaoyu said they knew each other, she smiled and said, "Are you classmates?"

  "Yes, classmate, college classmate for several years."

  "That's good. Since we are classmates in college, we will be colleagues working together in the future. Xiaoxue just arrived today and is not familiar with the studio. Xiaoyu, you will be responsible for taking care of her." Wang Dan arranged.

  "Okay." Lu Xiaoyu bent his lips and agreed, then looked at Xue Jiayue and said with a smile: "Long time no see, Xue Jiayue."

  Xue Jiayue didn't expect to meet Lu Xiaoyu here. She thought that Lu Xiaoyu had gone abroad long ago. Less than three years later, she came back and applied for a job in XW Studio.

  These are plots that are not in the original book. Could it be that she changed, flapped her butterfly wings a little, and even the original plot changed?

  This is the only explanation for now. Xue Jiayue comforted herself.

  "Long time no see, Lu Xiaoyu." Xue Jiayue replied lightly.

  Originally, Xue Jiayue and Lu Xiaoyu were college classmates and roommates. They slept next to each other and ate together during class and after class. Their relationship was so good that they could wear the same skirt. But then something happened, and since then, their good friends have changed. They became cold strangers, and the two of them never said a word again until Lu Xiaoyu went abroad.

  Today, when they met again, Xue Jiayue and Lu Xiaoyu maintained a superficial harmony, making it impossible to tell that the two had a previous relationship. Wang Dan and Cheng Wei, who did not know the truth, only thought they were old classmates and did not go anywhere else. think.

  Wang Dan handed Xue Jiayue over to Lu Xiaoyu, arranged things and went out. Cheng Wei went to do other things, leaving only Xue Jiayue and Lu Xiaoyu in the office.

  Lu Xiaoyu turned his chair and looked at Xue Jiayue next to him, curled his lips and said, "I remember that you were very bad at design before. How did you apply for XW Studio? Did you rely on Xu Yanwen again?"

  Xue Jiayue frowned, turned to look at her, and said without any sign of weakness: "Then how did you apply for the job?"

  Don't think she doesn't know she likes to play tricks behind her back!

  Lu Xiaoyu chuckled when he heard this, "Of course I rely on my own strength and ability!"

  Xue Jiayue then laughed, "Do you have the strength and ability to snitch behind your back?"

  "Xue Jiayue!" Lu Xiaoyu suddenly raised his voice and yelled angrily: "I don't care about what happened back then because I am generous. Don't think that I am afraid of you!"

  Xue Jiayue glanced at her lightly, smiled, and said contemptuously: "I don't know who cried and begged me for forgiveness back then, but I didn't forgive and went to report it? After all these years, you still haven't made any progress!"

  Lu Xiaoyu choked at Xue Jiayue's words. He paused for a moment before he realized what he said. He raised his chin and said, "What did I report? Didn't you do that? Didn't you say that?"

  Xue Jiayue raised her eyebrows sarcastically, "What happened in that matter? You know and I know that you will be punished one day for doing such an immoral thing! If you really have a clear conscience, why did you rush to go abroad in the first place? ?Keep staying! Why are you so timid?"

  "I, I'm not who you said, I was going abroad!" Lu Xiaoyu emphasized in a loud voice that she was not afraid of running away, and Xue Jiayue was just talking nonsense.

  It's a pity that no matter how loud she was, Xue Jiayue, who had seen the original, knew what was going on. Lu Xiaoyu was afraid that what he had done would be exposed, so he hurriedly went abroad under the pretext of going to study abroad.

  Xue Jiayue laughed at Lu Xiaoyu again, full of ridicule, and said, "If you want others to know nothing, you have to do nothing yourself." Then turned and walked out of the office.

  Lu Xiaoyu glared at her back angrily as she walked out, her breath stuck in her throat, unable to go up or down, almost suffocating her to death.

  On her first day at work, Xue Jiayue had a smooth life. Except for the unexpected encounter with Lu Xiaoyu, Mr. He, Wang Dan and Cheng Wei were all very kind to her. Although Lu Xiaoyu was a bit shady and had ulterior motives, Xue Jiayue believed that she He was able to crush Lu Xiaoyu in all aspects. Even though Lu Xiaoyu looked fierce and vicious, he was actually just a paper tiger. She didn't need to be afraid of her at all. From now on, she could just ignore her existence at work.

 When she got home from get off work in the afternoon, Xue Jiayue just opened the door and walked into the house. When she looked up, she was surprised to see Xu Yanwen at home.

  You came back so early today, don't you need to work overtime? Xue Jiayue thought doubtfully.

  Xu Yanwen was wearing a white shirt and black suit pants, standing tall and tall by the window, talking on his cell phone.

  A pure London accent, full of magnetic voice, is so sultry to the ears that it can make one's ears pregnant.

  Xue Jiayue walked into the room, changed her shoes, and glanced at Xu Yanwen, who was still talking on the phone in front of the window. He was still talking to the person on the other end of the phone, so she went back to her room without disturbing him.

  After a while, Xue Jiayue changed into home clothes and walked out of the room with a cup, intending to get some water when she happened to run into Xu Yanwen who had already finished making a phone call.

  Xu Yanwen glanced at her with a deep gaze and moved the corner of his mouth as if he had something to say, but Xue Jiayue didn't see it and walked over with the cup in hand.

  Being ignored, Xu Yanwen stood at the door, opened the door and walked into his room.

  Xue Jiayue came back with a glass of water and saw that Xu Yanwen was no longer in the living room. She must have gone back to the room, so she glanced in the direction of Xu Yanwen's bedroom.

  At this moment, Xu Yanwen opened the door, and suddenly, the two people's eyes met unexpectedly.

  Perhaps it was as if he had been caught doing something bad. After Xue Jiayue's eyes met Xu Yanwen's, her heart suddenly panicked. She subconsciously wanted to escape and said unconsciously, "I'm going back to the room."

  After saying that, Xue Jiayue regretted it. She went back to her room. Why did she say it out? Doesn't saying it show that she is guilty? It's so embarrassing! Xue Jiayue's face turned red uncontrollably and she hurriedly opened her bedroom door. , hiding in as if running away.

  Xu Yanwen was sure that he had just seen Xue Jiayue blushing and running away in a hurry like a rabbit, which made him unable to help but laugh.

  Is he a tiger? Run away when you see him?

  Xue Jiayue hid in the room and was too embarrassed to go out. It was so embarrassing just now.

  After almost half an hour, Xue Jiayue was hungry. She was about to go out to find something to eat, but there was a knock on the door.

  "Jiayue!" Xu Yanwen called her outside the door.

  Xue Jiayue's heart skipped a beat and she opened her mouth, finally finding her voice, "What, what's the matter?"

  "Let's go out for dinner." Xu Yanwen said loudly: "There are Kung Pao chicken and boiled fish fillets that you like!"

  Xue Jiayue's stomach was growling with hunger. When she heard him talking about those two dishes, she couldn't help but swallow a mouthful of saliva.

  It has to be said that the temptation of food is huge, and being hungry is unbearable. As for those things that are embarrassing or not, they are no longer within the scope of her consideration. She just wants to eat, fill her stomach first and then think about other things.

  "Here we come." Xue Jiayue quickly agreed, stood up and walked towards the door.

  By the time Xue Jiayue opened the door and walked out, Xu Yanwen had already served Kung Pao chicken and boiled fish fillets on the table, as well as a bowl of cabbage and egg soup.

  Xue Jiayue walked over. Xu Yanwen set the dishes and chopsticks and said to her, "Eat."

  "Oh, okay." Xue Jiayue quickly pulled out the chair and sat down, picking up the chopsticks placed next to the bowl.

  Xu Yanwen sat opposite her, picked up a piece of boiled fish fillet with chopsticks and ate it. He thought it tasted pretty good. He raised his head and said to Xue Jiayue, "I originally planned to cook it myself today, but I had too much work and couldn't do it. This is what I'm doing The takeout you ordered on the food app, the boiled fish from Jiangzhong Fish House, you've always liked it."

  Xue Jiayue was surprised. Was this specially ordered for her?

  The author has something to say: Xu Yanwen: Make your wife happy and seek reconciliation.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3M 193K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.1M 28K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
600K 32.1K 50
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
244K 1.1K 36
Warning - Extremely erotic and sexual. People below 18 might find it disturbing. Suggestion to my readers - Visualize everything! Description - I am...