Bluey's World

بواسطة magiclove99

The Heeler family are back in a new adventure where humans and anthropomorphic dogs coexist. After they met t... المزيد

World Tour
Fiesta in Mexico
Eye'll Be Watching You
Baby Blues
It's Dad-urday
Rockafire-palooza
Poppy's Vlog: Poppy's Scrapbook Stories; Can't Stop the Laughter
Piney and Lord Prickles
Nowhere to Fun, Nowhere to Hide
City Scavenger Hunt
Holiday in Harmony
To Hug a Snug-a-lug
Tiny Diamond's Vlog: Unboxing with Tiny and Socks!
Band Together
Cultural Identity
Once Bitten
The Great Heeler Adventure
Honk
Appendicitis Escapade
The Great Pop Diner Caper
The Train, Bubbles and Song That Never Ends
Sister Act

Surprise-O-Tron

25 1 0
بواسطة magiclove99

In Las Vegas, everybody is at the casino, playing arcade games. Two individuals were throwing balls into a fake Troll's mouth and four friends were seen playing a squirt game. Val is playing a pinball game with DJ Suki, Bandit and Bluey watching.

"Whoa, Val! You never told me you were good at pinball!" DJ Suki said.

"Yeah you remind me of Chilli, she's is pretty good at pinball," Bandit agreed.

"This is nothing. You haven't even seen "My Move." Val said as she had the ball ready to be shot and she holds onto the machine stick.

"My friends call it: "Val, I don't think that's a good idea." Val said.

Then, she starts pulling the machine stick further.

"Uh... Val, I don't think that's a good idea," DJ Suki warned her.

She releases the machine stick, making the ball shoot out fast and hit the various bumps.

The camera shows the machine getting tickets out. The ball breaks out of the machine and hit someone off screen.

"My leg!" Legsly screamed off screen.

"Val! You... blew a hole clear through it," DJ Suki said.

"And hurt someone too," Bluey said.

"Yeah, that can be a side effect of "my move,"  she smirked. "'Kay, gotta go cache in these sweet tix, later!"

"Bye DJ!" Bluey said as she and Bandit went with Val.

"Ugh. Show off." DJ Suki groaned.

"Don't be shy, friends! Don't be shy! Turn those hard-earned tickets into dreams-come-true at Stripe Smiley's Prize Counter! Now, what'll it be?" Striped Smiley said.

"Hm..."  Rhythm and Holly said.

"What do you want to get Bluey?" Bandit asked.

"I don't know, I think I want to save my tickets," Bluey said.

Val appears and puts her tickets down.

"Gimmie eight spider rings, three glow-in-the-dark yo-yos, and a slide whistle." Val said.

"Ho-ho! Big spender!" Rhythm said.

"You can say that again," Bluey said.

"Comin' right up!"  Striped Smiley said.

He tries to take the tickets, but Val stops him.

"No, wait. What's that?" Val asked. 

She noticed that there is a book on the prize shelf.

"Val? You want The Book of Fairytales book one? I'm confused." Rhythm asked.

"I agree, it is not your cup of tea," Bandit said.

"Me too. I see that book and all I can think is: "Poppy would love it." It's like I'm being selfish, but for someone else," Val said.

"Here you can have mine, it is a way to help you get that book for Poppy," Bluey said, handing her tickets to Val.

"Well, sugar, I'm pretty sure what Bluey did for you was thoughtfulness." Holly Darlin' said.

Val's mind explodes.

"Thoughtfulness!" Val said in her head.

"Aw!" said the group.

"All right, all right! We get it, I'm growing. How many tickets is it?" Val asked.

"10." Striped Smiley said.

"Oh!" Val said.

"Woo-hoo!" Holly Darlin' cheered.

"Wow!" Rhythm cheered.

"That seems easy," Bluey said.

"Thousand." Striped Smiley said.

"What?!" The group gasped.

"Sorry, friend. Ol' Stripe said that it was needlessly slow. That book's a dozy, see! A real humdinger. She's a beaut all right. Why, it's jim-dandy as butterscotch candy! It's a very nice book." Striped Smiley said.

"Oh." Bluey said, cocking her head to the side.

"I mean, you could have said that." Rhythm piped in.

"And say, if you want it, you best act fast! There's someone who almost has enough tickets to take it home!" Striped Smiley said.

Rhythm, Val, Bluey, Bandit, and Holly see a blonde young man carrying a lot of tickets.

"Junior just loves his books," said the blonde haired man.

The baby was sucking on a baby book. He takes it out of his mouth and it breaks a little because of the drool.

"Eww," Bluey winced in disgust.

"That's nothing, you have seen your cousin chewing on stuff before," Holly Darlin' said.

"True, I just never thought about it," Bluey nodded.

"I can't let that get his gums on Poppy's book! Which of these games gives out the most tickets, counter man?" Val asked.

"Uh-huh. You seek the Surprise-O-Tron." Striped Smiley said.

"What's the Surprise-O-Tron?" Bandit asked.

"Legend has it that when the founder built this arcade, she had the construction workers make it the funnest, hardest, most ticketing game ever, but they got carried away," Striped Smiley said.

A flashback shows the workers building the Surprise-O-Tron.

"They created a game so intense...so wildly fun orthodox... she had no choice but to declare it... Out of Order, so you can't play it." Striped Smiley said.

"Oh, that would have been so much fun, I wish it wasn't out of order," Bluey said.

"Yeah that would've been a story you can tell during Show and Tell at the one school you and Bingo go to," Holly Darlin' said.

"The Glasshouse Primary School?" Bluey asked.

"Yes," Holly Darlin' said.

"Has this been at all helpful to you?" Striped Smiley asked.

"Ugh! No!" Val groaned. 

She looks at the baby sucking on another book. She turns to Rhythm, Bluey, Bandit and Holly.

"OK, look, we gotta work together to win tickets for Poppy, we will defeat that small child!" Val said.

"Yeah!" Rhythm, Bluey, Bandit, and Holly cheered.

As they work together playing games to win tickets, Val sings Eye On The Prize.

Val Thundershock:

I'll come out on top

You'll see

Oh, there's nothin' stopping me

I'm all purpose focus and drive

Oh, yeah!

And I am playing to win

From beginning to end

Losing ain't an option

So I keep on rocking

Oh, ah

With my eye on the prize

Won't give up

Watch me rise

Hey

I keep my eye on the prize

Imma shoot

For the sky

With my eye on the prize

Whoa, whoa

Yeah, oh!

With my eye on the prize

Whoa, whoa

Yeah, yeah, oh, oh

I got my eye on the prize

Soon, she, Rhythm, Bluey, Bandit and Holly have a pile of tickets.

"Well, dang, y'all! Unless my eyes are lyin' to my brain, I'd say that's at least 10,000 tickets! Yeee-hawww!"  Holly Darlin' said with glee.

Striped Smiley is looking at the tickets.

"That's 307 tickets!" Striped Smiley said.

"What?!" the group said.

"After all that, we're nowhere near being able to give Poppy that book!" Val groaned.

"Oh well, we tried." Bandit shrugged.

As he and Bluey were about to walk away to play more games Val pulled the duo back by their arms.

"No! I won't take that as an answer! We have to continue!" Val shouted. 

Rhythm puts a hand on Val's shoulder to comfort her.

"You know, Val, no matter what, Poppy's gonna be very touched by how hard you tried. It is the thought that counts, right?" Rhythm said.

"Uh, no, it's the thing that counts." Val said.

"I don't think that's not what Rhythm meant," Bluey piped in.

"You can call me R if you want, everyone does. Mm. OK, agree to disagree. So what d'ya wanna do?" Rhythm said.

"Hm. Where's that Surprise-O-Tron?" Val said out loud. 

She goes over to a room blocked with wood and breaks it.

"Ha-ha!" Val chuckled. 

She, Rhythm, Bluey, Bandit and Holly go into the room. She uncovers a sign that says   Surprise-O-Tron.

"It's a pinball machine?! Ha-ha! Yes! I rule at pinball!" Val said.

"But, Val! Don't you remember? That game is "Out of Order!" Do the finger thing." Rhythm said.

She wiggles her fingers with Holly, Bluey and Bandit.

"Please, counter man said this is the fastest way to get tickets, so..."  Val said.

She starts pulling on the game machine stick and a hand-like thing traps her hand. Soon more hand-like levers trap Rhythm, Bluey, Bandit and Holly's hands and paws. Then the hand-like things trap Rhythm, Val, Bluey, Bandit and Holly's feet.

"What's happening dad? I'm scared," Bluey said in fear.

"I don't know," Bandit said.

"I-I-I don't wanna play this game anymore, y'all!" Holly Darlin' said in fear.

The group screamed as they were being carried to another room and the pinball machine came back. We show the group's eyes in the dark.

"Where are we?" Bluey asked.

"Uh... I think we're inside the wall." Rhythm said.

The lights turn on and it is revealed that Rhythm, Val, Bluey, Bandit and Holly are in a giant pinball machine.

"In a life-size version of the game!" Rhythm said.

"Whoa!" the group said in amazement.

"Mew." said a Fake version of Mr. Dinkles.

"Welcome to the Surprise-O-Tron." said the automated voice.

"Yes!" Val and Holly said at the same time.

"Love it! Love it!" Rhythm said.

"It is like we are in a game show," Bluey said.

"You earn tickets the longer you last." said the automated voice.

A number chart starts increasing its numbers. Val laughs with joy.

"Huh?" the group asked. 

A big ball falls from the air. The group shakes in fear.

"Uh... y'all? I'm startin' to get the feelin' that when it says: "The longer you last, it means The longer you survive." Holly Darlin' said.

The ball gets ready to be shot.

"Run! Run! RUN!" Val shouted.

The ball gets shot and the group screams and starts running.

"Dang, dang, dang! Ah!" Holly Darlin' screamed.

She hits three pinball parts as the ball passes her.

"Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang!" Holly Darlin' screamed.

"An exit!" Rhythm pants in exhaustion.

She tries to run for the exit, but it closes off with a sign and it sends her flying.

"OH, NO!" Rhythm screamed.

She and Holly land next to Val, Bluey and Bandit.

"Well, no wonder they put this thing Out of Order!" Bandit said.

He, Rhythm, Bluey, Holly and Val wiggle their fingers.

"We gotta get out of here!" Bandit shouted.

Val looks at how many tickets they have so far.

"Ah! No! We don't have enough tickets to get Poppy's book!" Val said.

"Forget it mate, this is too much and not worth it!" Bandit said.

The ball comes up behind the group and they dodge it.

"OK, your right, we gotta get outta here!"  Val agreed.

The ball passes the group again.

"But how?! There are no doors!"  Rhythm asked.

The ball passes the group once more. Val looks at the ball shooter.

"I have an idea. But we're gonna have to do "my move." Val said.

She starts pushing the ball shooter back.

"Uh, Val, I don't think that's a good idea." Holly Darlin' said.

The ball bounces off the glass. The group started pushing the ball shooter together.

"It's a great idea! Let's do it!" Holly Darlin' nodded in agreement.

The ball bounces off the glass again.

"Push that plunger!" Rhythm shouted.

The group pushes the machine stick despite the ball constantly hitting the glass.

"Just a little further!" Val said.

Soon, she, Rhythm, Bluey, Bandit and Holly finally reach the end of the machine stick section.

"Now!" Val shouted.

She, Rhythm, Bluey, Bandit and Holly scream as they dodge out of the ball's way.

"Oh, snap!" a fake version of Mr. Dinkles said.

"Did he just talk?" Bluey asked.

Rhythm, Val, Bluey, Bandit and Holly hit obstacles that shape like Cooper many times. Soon, they fly out of the game, across the arcade, and land by Striped Smiley. Poppy and Rose rush over to them.

"Mornin' Rose," Bandit said, chuckling nervously.

"Val, R, Bluey, Bandit, Holly? Did you go inside the Surprise-O-Tron? Didn't you see it was "Out of Order?" Rose scolded.

Striped Smiley wiggles his fingers.

"Why did you do that?" Poppy asked.

"'Cause... I was trying to get enough tickets to win you that fairytale book, but I came up short." Val said.

"Oh. It's beautiful, it's exactly my taste." Poppy said.

"Yeah. I kept picturing how much you'd love it, so I've been trying all day to get it for you. I'm still 3,000 tickets short and... Poppy? Are you... OK?" Val asked.

"Yes, Val. I'm way beyond OK." Poppy said.

"But I-I didn't get you the thing." Val said

"I know. But knowing that sometimes you think about me and what would make me happy, well... there is no better prize than that." Poppy said.

"Wait, so... it really is the thought that counts?" Val asked.

"Yes, Val. It is." Poppy nodded.

"Yeah. Still wish I could have gotten you that book, though." Val sighed.

"Wait! We saw everything! That entire tender moment! Here!" said the blonde haired man.

He holds out some tickets.

"3,000 tickets!" said the blonde haired man.

"Aww, how thoughtful of you mate!" Bandit said in awe.

"Thank you! Wow, 3,000 tickets." Val said.

"Not just that, darlin'! Plus... the 7,000 tickets from the Surprise-O-Tron!" Holly Darlin' said.

"That equals..." Val said.

She gives Striped Smiley the tickets.

"10,000 tickets! It's all yours!" Striped Smiley said.

He gives the book to Val.

"Here you go, Poppy, this made me think of you." Val said,

She gives the book to Poppy.

"Oh Val!" Poppy sobbed and hugged Val.

"Now that is one for the books," Rhythm said.

Poppy saw something that caught her eye.

"Wait, what's that?"  Poppy asked.

We see Striped Smiley putting another book on the shelf.

"Why, that's The Book of Fairytales book two. Worth 20,000 tickets!" Striped Smiley said.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" Val asked.

The group nodded, and soon the scene changed to Rhythm, Holly Darlin', Bluey, Bandit and Val were riding the pinball in the Surprise-O-Tron while laughing and cheering as Rose and Poppy were watching from the terrace above.

"Can't wait to tell this to mum, Bingo and my friends!" Bluey cheered.

"So much for the book," Rose sighed.

"Tell me about it," Poppy agreed with her. "We can have our fairytale book club meeting together."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.2K 52 1
The alpha pack is here and Stiles grabs their attention immediately, His own pack doesn't treat him as they should so the alphas decied he needs to b...
52.5K 664 24
No clue where I am, no memory of how I got here, no sign of my parents and no way to contact anyone for salvation. With only the clothes on my back...
4.1K 216 42
There's a Captain of a war vessel heading to a space station of an enemy base that is trying to develop teleporting technology, He's main goal is to...
1.6K 111 17
March 2024 edit: I am not that proud of how the first few chapters turned out and I would prefer to rewrite them some time. They are not my *best* wo...