[𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗢𝗡�...

By lizxtan

In a world of unexpected connections, two young men collide: one, a 18-year-old intersex parent, estranged fr... More

[Unexpected Bonds]
𝗢𝗡𝗘. 𝟭
𝗧𝗪𝗢. 𝟮
𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘. 𝟯
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥. 𝟰
𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘. 𝟱
𝗦𝗜𝗫. 𝟲
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡. 𝟳
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧. 𝟴
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘. 𝟵
𝗧𝗘𝗡. 𝟭𝟬
𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡. 𝟭𝟭
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘. 𝟭𝟮
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡. 𝟭𝟰
𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡. 𝟭𝟱

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡. 𝟭𝟯

1.9K 93 56
By lizxtan

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦
𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬
-
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯
𝟮 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀

𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗜

"Whatcha mean you got bitches waitin' for me?"

The question made Durk shrug as he ran through the red light. "We going to the club, little nigga," Von rolled his eyes, "Ain't shit little 'bout me." He mumbled, texting Kentrell for the tenth time since the incident.

"You still ain't answer my question, stud-lookin' ass bitch," he mumbled, moving from iMessage to Instagram. Durk sucked his teeth at the word that slipped from Dayvon's lips, "India is hosting at a club, she got some friends there." He spoke, making the other turn.

"Bitch, it's only four; that shit finna be dry," Von muttered. "And I'm not lookin' for another bitch," he continued. Durk looked at him when they stopped at a red light, only because the cops were right there. "Von, that nigga clearly don't want you," Durk replied, putting his foot on the gas as soon as the light hit green, glancing at Von's phone who was now looking at a Instagram page, which Durk assumed was Kentrells'.

Von glared at him, insisting, "He does. Stop playing with me; that's my baby." Durk sighed loudly, "Here your simp ass go!" He said with a laugh, "You said the same shit with that bitch Kema, where she at now? In the ground cause' she played with you."

Von rolled his eyes, knowing what his cousin meant. Kema was a girl that Von liked; he met her at school, she was her first love...only to find out that she was fucking his opps.

"We ain't going there now anyways," Durk said, now driving down an unfamiliar street. "I gotta sell, you coming with me." Dayvon rolls his eyes. He doesn't like selling; killing people was more his forte.

Durk parked the car. "If a nigga get outta line, you can bust they shit, a'ight folks?" Von looked at his cousin, his eyes big, with the thought of k̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶—beating a nigga ass.

"I'ma keep you to your word. If you lied, ima beat your ass instead." Durk sucked his teeth, "Get the fuck out the car."

-

𝟭𝟬:𝟱𝟱 𝗣𝗠

City Girls 'Rodeo' was playing as they walked into the crowded building. "We got Lil Durk and King Von in the buildin'!" the DJ said over the music.

Von followed behind Durk, the older leading them to where India was sitting.

Liquor was being drank, hookah was being smoked. Normally, you had to be twenty-one or older to be in the club, but with money, you could do as you pleased.

Von wasn't in the mood to be around other people. The urge to bust a nigga's head was consuming him, the killer instinct itching.

Durk didn't keep his word about letting him beat some nigga's ass if they popped off, even though it did happen; his cousin told him to chill.

Kentrell—hasn't texted or called him back. He hasn't been able to shoot somebody, and Misharron was on Instagram still posting pictures of them. "Loosen the fuck up," Durk said, pulling Von over to the seating area of the club where India and the others were.

Von clutched his gun, concealed in his Givenchy hoodie.

His eyes followed up to Nardo and Kayla—he had been craving his moment with Horace since the day Kentrell told him about the shit that went down between them.

Durk went towards India, giving her a kiss. Von sat next to Kayla. "Hey, Twin," Kayla said, and Von looked at her. "Where's Grandbabii?" He asked, and Kayla rolled her eyes. "With my mama."

Dayvon nodded. The song had changed to one of Sexyy Red's songs—'Hellcats STRs 2' (Lil Durk).

The girls and one man—Tae, in their section started singing and twerking along to the lyrics. "Gotta look cute, when I'm smoking weed!"

Von tuned out the rapping and unlocked his phone, going to Instagram.

He liked a few pictures from his friends, commented on a picture that one of his support pages posted of him and his nephew, but a smile broke out on his face when he got a DM from '𝗬𝗕𝗡𝗘𝗢𝗡'.

Instantly clicking on the message, he smiled; it was a picture of Kayden with the Nerf gun he had bought him.

Von, who was about to reply to the picture, was pulled out of his thoughts when his phone was snatched out of his hand.

People gonna stop snatching my shit.

Eyebrows frowned, he looked up, about to go off on whoever just took his phone for the second time today.

"Get off ya phone!" Jazlyn—Kayla's best friend, also a girl that Von had fucked, moving her hand from his shoulder.

Von shook his head, "I'm cool, folks," he took his phone back from her hands.

He was about to go back on his phone, but his attention was caught by Kayla, who was yelling.

"Ima beat Nardo's baby mom's ass!" Von's eyebrows frowned, confused about how they got to that topic. He looked around only to see Durk and India were gone. Probably off fucking somewhere.

Nasty asses.

"Get off me," Dayvon said, pushing the high, maybe drunk, Jazlyn, who was trying to climb onto his lap, off of him and onto the side of the couch where Kayla was sitting.

Von's eyes went to Nardo, who was recording Kayla, laughing, "His baby mom a hoe! Let my man see his son."

"I can't see my son, 'cause that bitch still wants to fuck." Nardo expressed, and Von observed as Kayla nodded, now seated on his lap, taking another shot. "And do! But can't cause you my nigga now!"

Laughter echoed from the group.

Dayvon, feeling the itch of killing someone grown, remarked, "Y'all doin' too much," he said loud enough for them to hear. Nardo glanced at him, asking, "Fuck you mean?"

Pause, who the fuck-

"Nigga watch your mouth," Von said, standing up and adjusting his hoodie. "Fuck you gon' do about it?" Nardo challenged, still sitting, with Kayla still on his lap.

Von looked at his sister, saying, "Tell 'em bout ya baby dad, that tried this same shit and ended up in the hospital."

Horace stared at him, about to speak again, but hesitated upon noticing a gun outline in Vons' hoodie.

"Twin, chill! It ain't even like that," Kayla pleaded, but Von shook his head. "Nah," he was on the verge of letting his strap blow.

It went quiet in Von's head as he contemplated his decision. If he started shooting, he would definitely be breaking the rules.

'Fuck it,' he thought, the loud music coming back to his ears.

He walked closer to Nardo, whose face was still. Kayla, who was once sitting on Nardo's lap, is now sitting next to him, phone in her hand.

Once next to the other rapper, Von pulled his gun from his waistband and pressed the semi-warm steel to Nardo's head, leaning down to his ear so he could hear him clearly.

"Say some shit about Kentrell again," he started, turning off the safety before continuing, "I'ma make sure your mama gets your ass back in a box." He spat, leaning back, the gun still to Horace's head.

A smile spread across his face. "You really a pussy," he turned to his sister and laughed, "Stop fucking with these pussy niggas."

With the gun still pressed against Nardo's head, shots rang out.

"OH SHIT!"

-

HIII! It's 1 in the morning and I've been working on this since like 8 pm I think lmao! excuse any mistakes!! I will fix them later if any, but please lemme know. This is from VONH3NDRIX suggestion & I finally made it! I hope it's good!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!🫶🏾 it's still fuck Durk tho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 4.2K 34
You grew up in a group of Shinobi, who were all slaughtered when you were just twelve years old. After years of thought, you decided to take the Hunt...
39.2K 1.7K 14
Flordias very own murder escaped and is back to his old tricks, no ones ever had a real conversation with him except for him family cause he had neve...
192K 7.4K 26
"You said you can tell a lot about a man by the way he skate"
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC