Dressed as the Male Protagoni...

By CrazyLittleDino

Author: Just Not Drunk link: https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/htQE.html  The female protagonist was brought to... More

 Chapter 001 (Catching Insects)
 Chapter 002
Chapter 003 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 004 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
 Chapter 012
Chapter 013 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 014 (Catching Insects)
 Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
 Chapter 018
Chapter 019
 Chapter 020
 Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 32
Chapter 033 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039

Chapter 029

870 8 1
By CrazyLittleDino

Chapter 029

  Xue Jiayue hummed a song, put down the bag she was carrying, opened her luggage, took out her pajamas, jumped into the bathroom and took a shower.

  Xue Jiayue took a nice hot bath in the bathroom, put on comfortable silk pajamas, walked out, did some skin care, and then went to bed.

 Not sure whether it was because she recognized the bed or because she was too excited, Xue Jiayue lay on the bed for a while and couldn't fall asleep.

  Xue Jiayue couldn't sleep and remembered that Xu Yanwen said that Tang Xintian was a star and had filmed two or three movies before, so she took out her mobile phone and searched for Tang Xintian's dramas on the Internet.

  After watching the first ten minutes of "Emperor's Policy", Tang Xintian, who has just entered the palace, is as fresh and tender as a flower on a branch. Her acting skills are also very good, and her every frown and smile are very charming.

  Xue Jiayue thought it was really good, and suddenly wanted to share it, so she sent Xu Yanwen a WeChat message.

  Xu Yanwen had just come out of the bathroom when he heard his phone ringing. He walked to the bed and picked up the phone and saw that it was a WeChat message from Xue Jiayue.

  Jiayue: Sister Tang's acting skills are so good and she looks so beautiful in the TV series. I like her so much. Thank you for the recommendation.

  Xu Yanwen's expression became even colder, and he stared at the screen of his mobile phone with a deep gaze, as if he wanted to scold the person opposite who sent a WeChat message through his mobile phone.

  He tapped his fingers quickly on the screen of his phone and replied to Xue Jiayue's WeChat message.

  Xue Jiayue clicked on WeChat and saw the words "Leng Leng".

  Xu Yanwen: Falling asleep.

  Just from these two words, Xue Jiayue could tell his cold tone, cold attitude, and a face that looked obviously good-looking, but now it was also cold.

  I don't know what happened, but Xue Jiayue suddenly felt funny and laughed at Xu Yanwen's WeChat profile picture.

  It was late at night, and Xue Jiayue didn't want to disturb Xu Yanwen anymore. After logging out of WeChat, she watched another episode of the TV series before falling asleep.

  Xue Jiayue couldn't sleep at first, but when she fell asleep, she started dreaming.

  In the dream, Xue Jiayue seemed to feel that someone was on her bed, with his hands on both sides of her body, his dark eyes staring deeply at her, leaning down his tall and straight body, pressing against her body, facing her Do whatever you want.

  She wanted to scream, but unfortunately she couldn't. She wanted to push the person away, but she had no strength in her hands and couldn't push him at all. Instead, she was grabbed by the other person's big hand and pressed directly on the top of her head, which made it easier for him to think about her. things to do.

  Xue Jiayue fell asleep in a hazy state, and the strange dream lasted for an unknown amount of time. When she was almost exhausted, she seemed to hear a muffled thud, and the tall figure pressing on her disappeared in an instant, that kind of shy and suffocating feeling. The feeling disappeared all of a sudden, and Xue Jiayue finally woke up.

  The sky outside the window was still dark, with only the buildings in the distance flashing lights. Xue Jiayue reached out for her phone and checked the time. It was only after one in the morning.

  She had only slept for more than an hour when she had such a strange erotic dream. In the dream, she could not see the other person's face clearly, but she remembered that those black and cold eyes were very similar to Xu Yanwen's eyes...

  Oh, what is she thinking?

  Xue Jiayue stopped herself in time. She didn't dare to think about any nonsense, and she didn't want to think about who Xu Yanwen was. He was the male lead and she was the female supporting character. She should not have unrealistic ideas about him. She should be self-aware.

  sleep. Xue Jiayue quickly turned over, closed her eyes and continued to sleep.

  It's just that her sleep was not stable enough. She always felt like she was dreaming, with all kinds of messy images. When she woke up in the morning, she felt more tired after a good sleep than without sleep, and she couldn't remember what she was dreaming about.

  While eating breakfast, Xu Yanwen saw her looking sleepy and not in good spirits. He asked with a sullen face, "What time did you go to bed yesterday? Did you stay up late again?"

  "I didn't, I went to bed very early." Xue Jiayue retorted.

  "You still look like you haven't woken up?"

  "Isn't it because..." Xue Jiayue suddenly remembered the erotic dream she had, and her face turned red. She quickly lowered her head to eat breakfast, embarrassed to look at Xu Yanwen again.

  Xu Yanwen didn't know about this, so he stared at her and asked, "What's your reason?"

  Being stared at by sharp eyes, Xue Jiayue almost went crazy. What should she say to such a shameful thing?

  Unfortunately, even if she lowered her head and tried to avoid Xu Yanwen's eyes, the two of them were sitting face to face, and Xu Yanwen still inevitably saw the blush on her face, "Why are you blushing?"

  Xu Yanwen looked at her evasive eyes again, and it became even more suspicious. After thinking about it for a moment, he felt that she had an expression that showed a guilty conscience, and he became more and more sure that what she said was not the truth.

  "I, it's hot." Xue Jiayue rolled her eyes and pointed at the hot milk in front of her. She looked around and said, "The milk is too hot. After drinking it, I blushed because of the heat."

  Xu Yanwen's deep eyes fell on her, and he slowly picked up the hot milk in front of him and took a sip. The temperature was moderate, neither cold nor hot.

  Xue Jiayue kept her head lowered and did not dare to look directly into Xu Yanwen's eyes. Although she did not look at Xu Yanwen, she still knew very well what Xu Yanwen did.

  When Xu Yanwen picked up the cup and drank the milk, she secretly thought that it was not good. She knew very well that the reason she was looking for could not be fooled, so she tightened her fingers under the table.

  The moment Xu Yanwen finished drinking the milk and put down the cup, Xue Jiayue suddenly grabbed the bag on her side, raised her head and quickly said to Xu Yanwen opposite: "I have an appointment with Sister Tang, I'm leaving first."

  Before Xu Yanwen could say anything, Xue Jiayue grabbed her bag and walked out as if running away. She walked out of the restaurant without even looking back. She was escaping in a hurry, as if there was a monster chasing her behind her, and she wanted to use her flying speed. Get away.

  Xu Yanwen kept watching Xue Jiayue walk out of the restaurant. Qing Juan's face didn't change at all. He reached out and picked up the milk on the table and took another sip. The milk was already a little cold, and the taste didn't seem as rich or as good as before. Drink.

  There was not much milk left in the cup. Xu Yanwen glanced at the cup with his calm eyes, then simply picked up the quilt and drank all the milk in one gulp.

  The empty cup was just placed on the table. Xu Yanwen raised his right wrist and looked at the time on the diamond watch. It was not yet 9:40. He clearly remembered that Xue Jiayue and Tang Xin's sweet appointment yesterday was at 10:30.

 Xu Yanwen's eyes were slightly cold, he stood up from the chair, lifted his long legs and walked out of the restaurant.

  Xue Jiayue walked out of the restaurant and walked for a while before stopping. She reached out and patted her thumping chest. She took a deep breath and the tension in her heart gradually calmed down.

  After calming down, Xue Jiayue could think normally, but she couldn't help but spit on herself. Why was she afraid of Xu Yanwen? Why did she run away? She just had an erotic dream. In fact, she had no thoughts about him. If she didn't tell him, he wouldn't know at all!

  But she was so guilty and blushing and ran away, it was obvious that she was hiding something. Xu Yanwen, a shrewd person, would definitely be suspicious of her if he had the intention. What if he found out that she was not the original Xue Jiayue? Would he take her away? As a monster?

  Hey, it's okay if I don't think so. When I thought about it, Xue Jiayue felt that there was a big problem. She couldn't help praying silently in her heart, hoping that Xu Yanwen didn't find anything and that there would be no problem!

  Xue Jiayue worried uneasily for a long time. It wasn't until Tang Xintian called her and the two met at the date place that she put aside her relationship with Xu Yanwen and went around with Tang Xintian, who was in good spirits.

  At this moment, they had just finished shopping in a brand clothing store on the street. When they came out of the store with the clothes they bought, they saw a man in his early forties pulling a young and thin girl. The two of them didn't know what they said. , the man suddenly showed a cruel look on his face, and slapped the girl with his hand, knocking the girl to the ground. The man was still not relieved after the beating, so he stepped forward and kicked the girl one after another.

  "I gave birth to you, and you have to make money for me. If you don't make any money, I will beat you to death!" The man kicked and hit the girl, and uttered evil words. He beat me to death one by one. , as if that girl is not a human being, but a tool for making money.

  "You, you just took money from me a few days ago..."

  As soon as the girl retorted, but before she could finish her words, the man flashed over with another slap and turned the girl's face to one side. With a fierce look on his face, he cursed confidently: "The little money you have is not enough for me to slap you." Game card, tonight, you must go to Brother Dong's KTV to sell alcohol for me, if you don't go, I will beat you to death!"

  "He, the wine he sells there is all lies..."

  "Shut up!" The man kicked him again and cursed fiercely: "Stop talking nonsense to me. Just go if you are told. You are a waste like your mother. You can't make any money. You will know it all day long. What a fool!"

  "I, I won't do anything illegal!" Although the girl was beaten pitifully, the corners of her mouth were cut, there were five finger marks on her face, and her eyes were red to prevent tears from falling, she still held her neck and said: "You and Dong Brother, you are all lying. You asked me to sell wine, but I was obviously going to be a bartender..."

  "If you don't go, I'll beat you to death..." The man glared angrily, with a fierce look, and raised his hand to hit the girl in the face again.

  "Stop!" Tang Xintian stepped forward and grabbed the man's arm.

  "What are you doing?" The man turned his head and faced Tang Xintian with the same violent look, and cursed fiercely: "Get out of here, you meddling in other people's business. It's none of your business for me to beat my own daughter!"

  Tang Xintian raised her eyebrows and said coldly with a stern face: "I will take care of this if I meet you!"

  "If you dare to do anything again, I will call the police!" Xue Jiayue also stepped forward and threatened the man. She was holding a mobile phone in her hand, pretending to make a call.

  "You bitch, I told you to let go and stop meddling in your own business. Believe it or not, I'll beat you two as well!"

  The man stared at them with a dark face, thinking that they were just two nosy women. They were thin and weak, and their thighs were not as thick as his arms. It would be easy for him to attack them, so there was no need to be afraid.

  Tang Xintian sneered and said contemptuously: "You can try it!"

  The man was instantly aroused by Tang Xintian's contemptuous tone. You must know that no one dared to point fingers at him when he beat his wife and daughter. Now these two stinky bitches in front of him dared to meddle in his business. He must let them both experience the consequences of meddling in other people's business!

  "I..." The man pulled hard, trying to pull his arm back from Tang Xintian's hand. Who knew that he pulled his arm but it didn't move. Tang Xintian clasped his arm like iron pliers, and he couldn't move at all. No.

  Tang Xintian stared at him calmly.

  There was a slight doubt in the man's heart, but he didn't think that he was too weak. He just thought that the strength he used just now was not enough to pull his arm back, so he used more force this time.

  However, it was beyond the man's expectation. He obviously exhausted all his strength, but he just couldn't pull his arm back from Tang Xintian's hand.

  "Are you letting go?" The man's face flushed, angry and angry.

  On the contrary, Tang Xintian still looked calm, as if she didn't notice his brute strength, "Trash! Scum!"

  "Fuck you!" Being despised by a woman, he couldn't even deal with a woman. The angry man became even more angry and raised his other hand that was not held by Tang Xintian to hit him.

  "Give it back to you!" At this moment, Tang Xintian suddenly used a little force to throw away the man who was half a head taller than her and much taller, as if he was just throwing away trash. go out.

  "Ah——!" The man was like a rag doll. He was thrown three meters away by Tang Xintian. He hit the ground with a thud. His nose was bruised and his face was swollen. His whole body was falling apart in pain. He couldn't get up for a long time. , can only shrink on the ground and scream.

  "Okay, good fall!" The onlookers passing by saw it and cheered for Tang Xintian. After all, the man was too vicious and violent when he hit the girl just now. He simply didn't treat the girl as a human being. They wanted to control her. And because the man was too fierce, they didn't dare to step forward for fear of being beaten. Now someone took action to help the girl, and the man was dealt with, and they felt relieved!

 Seeing that no one was helping him, the man lay on the ground and screamed even more miserably, "Ouch, ouch, I've beaten someone to death, I've beaten someone to death, I'm going to go find the police, I'm going to call the police!"

  "Okay, call the police!" Xue Jiayue held her cell phone, glared at him condescendingly and said, "Anyway, I have already called the police. The police will be here soon. I want to see how you are going to explain to the police that you abused them after they arrive." Your daughter, you forced her to work as a wine treasury? It just so happens that the police can follow the clues you provided and catch all those who sell fake wine and serve as taverns!"

  The man realized something was wrong as soon as he heard it. If he was really caught by the police and the police asked him to confess everything, then all the shameful things he had done in secret before would be found out. In that case, he would If he wants to be locked up in the bureau, he is a person who cannot be in the bureau. If he is in the bureau, it will be over.

  Thinking of this, the man didn't care anymore about arguing with Xue Jiayue or the pain all over his body. He jumped up from the ground like a monkey, rudely knocked away the onlookers, and ran away like crazy. He ran away, and ran far away in the blink of an eye.

  "Don't run, don't run!" Some onlookers wanted to catch him, but they chased him for a few steps but failed to catch up. They watched helplessly as he crossed the road, got into the alley opposite, and soon disappeared. silhouette.

  The man ran away, and Xue Jiayue didn't chase her. She turned around to see the beaten girl. Tang Xintian had already pulled her up from the ground and wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth with a handkerchief.

  "What's your name?" Xue Jiayue asked with concern, "Is the person who hit you really your father?"

  The girl cried and said, "My name is Zhang Xiaojiao, and he is my father."

  Xue Jiayue and Tang Xintian looked at each other with sympathy for Zhang Xiaojiao.

  Xue Jiayue asked again: "What about your mother?"

  "After my mother divorced him, she returned to her hometown in Beijing." Zhang Xiaojiao thought of her mother and cried even more sadly, "I miss her so much. I haven't seen her for several years."

  It is unfortunate to be born into such a family. Xue Jiayue comforted Zhang Xiaojiao, "Your mother must have had no choice but to divorce your father, and she must not be able to let you go."

  Tang Xintian also sympathized with Zhang Xiaojiao's experience and said, "Do you want to go find your mother?"

  Zhang Xiaojiao was stunned for a while, then nodded and said, "I think so, but I don't have money for travel expenses. My dad took all the money I earned."

  After hearing this, Xue Jiayue immediately opened the bag she was carrying, took out her wallet, pulled out several red Mao Zedong cards from the wallet and put them into Zhang Xiaojiao's hand, "Take this money and go find your mother."

  "No, I can't ask for your money." Zhang Xiaojiao hurriedly pushed the money back, "You just saved me and helped me a lot. How can I have the nerve to ask for your money again."

  "Take it." Xue Jiayue refused to take the money back and said nonchalantly: "This money is nothing to me. You can take it to your mother and live a good life in the future. Don't follow your father anymore."

  Tears suddenly rolled down from Zhang Xiaojiao's eyes, one drop after another, like broken beads. She said gratefully: "Thank you, thank you, you are so kind, I, I will repay you in the future. "

  Xue Jiayue smiled and reached out to rub the top of her hair, "It's just a little effort for us to help you. You don't need to repay her."

  Tang Xintian also said: "Take good care of yourself and live a good life, that is how you repay us."

  Under the gentle gazes of the two people, Zhang Xiaojiao held the money in her hand and nodded vigorously, "I know, I will."

  Later, Xue Jiayue and Tang Xintian put Zhang Xiaojiao on the bus to the next city.

  After seeing Zhang Xiaojiao off, Xue Jiayue and Tang Xintian were no longer in the mood to continue shopping. After saying goodbye to each other, Xue Jiayue and Tang Xintian went back to their hotels.

  Xue Jiayue had just returned to the hotel room and threw her bag on the bed when there was a rapid knock on the door. She walked to the door to open the door and saw Xu Yanwen standing outside.

  Xu Yanwen held out the mobile phone in front of Xue Jiayue and said with a stern face: "Look at this."

  The author has something to say: Leave a message and send a red envelope~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 253K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.8M 114K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...
310K 25.2K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
422K 23.6K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...