✓ The Real Daughter Unexpecte...

By Alonely_Lady

🌹Not my story for Offline purpose only 🌹 Author: Yue Banding Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Statu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
End

Chapter 31

2.4K 37 1
By Alonely_Lady

☆ 31. Chapter 31
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 31

Xiaoli made noodles for Tang Yao. As the saying goes, dumplings get on the train and noodles get off. It seems that Xiaoli has mastered this essence.

The thick white bone soup is used as the base, and the snow-white curly noodles are served with green vegetables and a little chili oil.

Simple yet full of fragrance.

After eating it, my stomach just feels warm and cozy.

After the meal, Tang Yao felt that she was completely alive.

She went outside the backyard, looked at the vegetable seeds before, and then re-sowed some vegetables of this season.

In the orchard, she planted some fruit trees again.

Fruits are in hot demand right now, and the ones I tried to grow before are no longer enough.

After Xu Haocheng finished moving his things, he followed Tang Yao to help silently.

Zhang Yang's hair is plastered to his forehead, and he looks very different from the arrogant second-generation rich man before.

Although Tang Yao didn't let him call her sister, he still called her sister one by one with great joy.

After finishing his work, Tang Yao gave the gifts he bought from the capital city to Xiaoyue and the others.

I went to Aunt Li’s canteen across the street again.

Aunt Li's fruit basket has just been sold out, there are far fewer people, and she is now cleaning up.

The little girl was there too, and smiled timidly at her after seeing Tang Yao.

"You can just go and bring me some gifts. I'm too old to wear such a beautiful necklace."

Having said that, Aunt Li was very happy when she saw Tang Yao going out and still thinking about her. Not from ear to ear.

"Auntie, are you asking for help?" Tang Yao asked when he saw the little girl busy inside.

"Yes, the child of a relative is too busy selling fruit baskets during this period. I can't handle it myself, so I asked her to come over and help." "She looks

quite young." Tang Yao added.

"Yes, she has a hard life. She has three older sisters and a younger brother. The family is so poor that they can't take the blame. They insist on fighting for a son. Her older sisters have already married off early, so she is left at home to take care of the incompetent one. My younger brother." Aunt Li sighed, "I went to her house this time for something, and I heard from her parents that they were going to marry her to a bachelor from the next village and receive a betrothal gift. This girl is only ten years old. She was seven years old, and that bachelor was almost forty. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I brought her here because I wanted to find a job for her. It just so happened that I also needed help."

Tang Yao didn't expect that in this age, there would still be people. This kind of parent, her eyes fell on the thin back.

Perhaps not all parents can be called parents.

Aunt Li asked again about the young man she saw at the B&B recently.

Tang Yao briefly explained.

Aunt Li curled her lips: "Let me tell you, if you spoil the whole nest, you have to be careful, Yaoyao."

"I know, Aunt Li."

When leaving, Aunt Li took a pig's knuckle stewed in the pot. Pack it up for Tang Yao and take it away.

The pig's knuckle was not small, enough for the three of them to eat. Aunt Li originally planned to pack another one, but Tang Yao refused.

After staying comfortably at home for a few days, Tang Yao received a friend request from a stranger who said he was Chen Yuxuan.

Tang Yao remembered that this person was Xu Wan's fiancé. She sent several friend requests, saying she wanted to chat with her.

However, Tang Yao didn't agree, but the other party was reluctant to let go. He would send friend requests almost every day, along with a few sour words.

Tang Yao was disgusted.

Xu Anguo also called. This time his tone was no longer arrogant, but much gentler, playing emotional cards with her on the phone.

Sun Yulan also said a few words to her, her tone was still stiff, and her words seemed to be memorizing lines.

The other end of the phone was still recalling the joy they had when Tang Yao was just born, but Tang Yao yawned out of boredom.

"If I didn't know so many powerful people, would you still come to me? Am I not your "adopted daughter"? Don't call me again, otherwise I don't mind really using those connections and letting them destroy them. Xu." Tang Yao sneered.

After these words, there was silence on the other end of the phone, and then the phone was hung up before Xu Anguo could say anything.

The atmosphere in the Xu family villa was dull at this time. The servants in the family were walking more slowly and did not dare to make a sound for fear of upsetting the Xu family.

Xu Anguo slammed the phone to the ground: "You rebelled against her! What good will it do to her if the Xu family collapses?! Not a penny of the Xu family's property will be distributed to this traitorous girl!" "

Maybe ! , She really doesn’t care about our little family property." Sun Yulan, who had been staring at her cell phone, suddenly said.

Then she handed the phone to Xu Anguo. The page on the phone introduced the value of the flowers in the garden of the B&B.

The more he looked at it, the uglier Xu Anguo's face became.

He made a wrong bet. He clearly lost the watermelon and picked up the sesame seeds.

A thought suddenly flashed through his mind. If he sincerely hoped that his daughter would come back, would the result be different?

Xu Wan, who was hiding upstairs and eavesdropping, bit her lower lip, feeling a little scared, as if something was about to leave her.

She took out her mobile phone and opened the dialog box with Chen Yuxuan. Recently, Chen Yuxuan's answers had become less and perfunctory. The messages she sent in the morning were almost evening and she still hadn't received a reply.

No matter how stupid she is, she still knows that the Chen family's attitude has changed.

Xu Wan couldn't help biting her lower lip when she thought of everyone going to please that real daughter from the country.

...

Soon, the next episode of the variety show begins.

Xu Wan had been suspended from the variety show by Xu Anguo, so the program team replaced her position with a flying guest, and started promoting it on Weibo a few days ago.

It raised everyone's expectations.

Shen Wentao, Du Meijuan and Zhang Qing came together, followed by Xiaohua Qiao Yunyun and Sun Yi, and finally Lu Bei.

The barrage quickly became lively, with everyone calling for their favorite idols.

And he moved his expectant eyes to the door of the B&B, wanting to see who the last person was.

The black car slowly drove into the audience's sight. Then, the door opened, and the first thing that appeared was a pair of slender legs, followed by a tall figure.

The exclamation marks on the barrage filled the entire screen, and everyone expressed that their expectations were not in vain.

Because the person who came was none other than the recent hot topic, Cheng An.

"Baby An An! I love you!"

"I actually invited Cheng An!"

"Is it to form a cp with Lu Shen? I'm so looking forward to it!"

"Ah ah, this is what a variety show should be like!"

"Cheng An As soon as I return to China, I will come to participate in this variety show that was not very popular before. Everyone understands the meaning of it."

There were all kinds of speculations in the barrage, and the happiest ones were Cheng An and Lu Bei's cp fans.

Cheng An is wearing a sports skirt, young and energetic. Netizens couldn't help but think of the school drama she filmed when she just debuted, and they were filled with emotion.

Huang Yong almost burst into tears watching the unprecedentedly popular show. This show was really too hard, but fortunately the reward in the end was very good.

Cheng An greeted the guests one by one.

"Long time no see, Cheng An, you have to be ready to work when you come here." Du Meijuan responded with a smile.

The two had made a movie together before and seemed more familiar than the others.

"I specially brought two pairs of sportswear to try not to get in the way of everyone else." Cheng An replied with a smile.

Her attitude towards everyone is the same, there is no special treatment, and anxious netizens want to pick out the candy themselves.

Then, everyone started today's task, which was also to receive a few fixed guests in the glass restaurant.

Since this model was liked by netizens, Huang Yong is ready to continue this model.

The men were naturally assigned heavier tasks, and the washing and picking of vegetables were left to a few women.

They moved a small bench and sat together. This scene was also very rare.

Everyone was chatting while busy, and the atmosphere was relaxed and pleasant.

"Cheng An and Lu Bei grew up together, right?" Du Meijuan asked.

Cheng An did not hide anything and nodded: "Yes, we are neighbors, but I am older than Xiaobei. I should say that I play more with Xiaobei's brother." "Childhood

sweethearts, it's great. I am also you and Lu Shen I’m a CP fan." Qiao Yunyun answered.

Cheng An smiled, not knowing what he was thinking of, his eyes were a little gentle.

Cp fans were suddenly as excited as the Chinese New Year.

"Actually, I clarified it long ago that Xiaobei is like my younger brother, and I also have someone I like, and I have liked him for many years." Immediately afterwards, Cheng An's words broke the fantasies of CP fans.

"Ah ah ah, I don't believe it!"

"This must be a lie, wu wu wu..."

"Am I the only one who cares about the person An An said she likes? This is the first time she mentioned it on the show. Where is it? Holy, worthy of our An An's love for so long!"

"I don't care, the two of them are so matched, how could it not be true?" "

Is the CP demon stunned? The two of them clarified it back then, it was CP fans who couldn't leave on their own. It’s just a TV show. Is it possible that to make a movie, we have to get together as a couple?”

There were rational fans in the barrage, and naturally there were also excited ones. Everyone had a hard time accepting the sudden news.

Huang Yong was also a little surprised. He thought that Cheng An's company agreed to participate in this program just to get CP bonuses. Unexpectedly, the first thing Cheng An did when he came was to clarify.

It seems that there is really nothing between the two of them.

While Cp fans are shouting be, netizens are also curious about who the man Cheng An likes is.

They tried to search for clues on Cheng An's various social accounts, but found nothing.

After Cheng An said that, he continued chatting with everyone about picking vegetables.

Three hours later, a lunch was made with the concerted efforts of everyone.

Without all kinds of weird troubles and hindrances, the efficiency is indeed much faster.

The guests brought the dishes to the restaurant one after another. Lu Bei followed Shen Wentao into the restaurant. However, he paused slightly when he saw one of the people sitting in the restaurant, and then walked straight forward.

"Brother, why are you here?"

The person who came was none other than Lu Nan, who was working in Beijing.

One sentence once again caused netizens to explode.

"Did I hear it right? Brother?"

"You heard it right, really, is this Lu Shen's brother?"

"Wow, wow, wow, look at his appearance, that narrow waist and long legs! Brother, I Okay!"

"Are all the Lu family members so good-looking? Lu Shen is the cold type, and my brother is the ascetic type. I want to open that suit for him." "

Upstairs, let's see what you said about tigers and wolves. !"

"You said, the person Cheng An likes is not Lu Shen's brother, right?"

Such comments passed by in the numerous barrage.

"Give yourself a few days off and come over to see me. Why, you're not welcome?"

"No." Lu Bei put down the meal in his hand, "It's fun."

"Hahaha, why do you feel like Lu Shen is like a child in front of your brother? It's so cute."

"My brother's voice is so magnetic, my ears are going to get pregnant."

Comments like this kept coming.

Cheng An followed everyone in. When he saw Lu Nan, he almost lost the soup bowl in his hand.

Before anyone else could react, Lu Nan came over and helped hold the bowl.

"It's not burned, is it?" Lu Nan frowned slightly.

Cheng An shook his head honestly.

"It's still so reckless." After Lu Nan finished speaking, he turned around with the soup bowl and placed it on one of the dining tables.

Where no one noticed, the tips of Cheng An's ears quietly turned red.

Because Lu Nan was here, it was particularly lively today. Everyone sat together, eating, drinking, talking and laughing, and the time passed quickly.

In the evening, the live broadcast ended as usual.

Today, the topics of Cheng An's clarification and Lu Bei's brother went directly to hot searches, arousing heated discussions among many netizens.

After dinner, Lu Nan had no intention of leaving. Instead, he went directly to Tang Yao and opened a room.

"I have been busy with work for so many years, and I also want to give myself a holiday." Lu Nan explained.

"The air in our town is very good, which is very suitable for relaxing." Tang Yao said.

After Lu Nan entered the B&B, he also felt a difference. Because he had been sitting and working all year round, his cervical spine was often sore. After breathing in the air of the B&B, the soreness improved a lot.

It seems that my brother got better because of this B&B.

Thinking of this, Lu Nan looked at Tang Yao with a gentler expression.

Because of Lu Nan's arrival, Tang Yao called Lu Bei and Cheng An, and the four of them cooked hot pot on the roof of their small building.

Tang Yao also took out the peach blossom wine that she had taken away from the ancient small world. It had been buried in the soil for almost ten years before being dug out. The wine was rich in aroma, mellow in the mouth, and even had the sweet smell of peach blossoms.

This wine was indeed loved by everyone, especially Lu Nan, who praised it several times.

In the end, both Tang Yao and Cheng An's faces were red from drinking.

After Lu Bei and Lu Nan helped clean up the mess, they said goodbye and left. Cheng An refused to go with them, but stayed on the rooftop, continuing to taste peach blossom wine, letting the night wind blow on his face.

Tang Yao saw that Lu Nan looked at Cheng An frequently before leaving, as if he wanted to say something, but said nothing.

Tang Yao sat on the stool next to Cheng An, poured herself a glass of wine, and looked at the clear night sky.

"It's so beautiful here. You've never seen such a sky in Beijing or Country M." Cheng An suddenly said.

Tang Yao had a smile on her lips: "If you like this place, you can come and stay here for a long time after the show is over."

Cheng An raised his head and drank the remaining wine in the glass, reaching out to pour himself a glass.

But Tang Yao stopped her: "Although this wine is soft, you will get drunk if you drink too much. We have to record a program tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 18.2K 161
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Alternative: 空间之农家女是团宠 Author: 小糊涂大仙 Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with...
856K 29.5K 105
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
74.9K 1.1K 33
Title: 流放前,王妃溜進皇宮搬空國庫 / Exiled Princess: From the Palace Heist to Becoming a Rich Madame Author: 風涼人暖 In the wake of the apocalypse, Jiang Ru didn't...
255K 10K 41
"...Tuna?" ི─͜͡𖤓͜͡─ྀ A crossover with the main focus on the oc who is inspired by Toge Inumaki. Contains violence, so if any of you are sensitive...