Possession [ JK version ]

By GalaxyEmir

" Leave me. " She whimpered in pain feeling his hard grip on her wrist and in result he tighten his hold more... More

Character
PROLOGUE!
= 01 = PARIS
= 02 = AIDS
= 3 = EMBRASURE
= 04 = DEVIL
= 05 = ACKNOWLEDGE
= 06 = STRONG?
= 07= MURDER
=08= SENSE
=09= BURY
= 10 = MARK
= 11= DESIRE
= 12 = VISIT
13. MEDICINE
= 14 = WHO?
= 15 = SON?
= 16 = PLAN
= 17 = Jeon Jungkook
= 18 = Volcano
= 19 = RAPE?
= 20 = Seoul
ANNOUNCEMENT
= 21 = 5 minutes!
= 22 = Suicide
= 23 = PAIN
= 24 = NAKED
= 25 = NIGHT
= 26 = BIBLE
= 27 = FULL
= 28 = LONDON
= 29 = FUCK ME
= 30 = DEMON
= 31 = HURT
= 32 = POSSESSIVE
= 33 = ARMS
= 34 = THREAT
= 35 = MIGHT
= 37 = OPPORTUNITY
=38= SORRY?
= 39 = LAP
Possession: the 7 stages of love
= 40 = You forgot to kiss me, wife!
= 41 = Daughter of a witch
=42= Hope your jesus forgive you
= 43 = This is my promise!
= 44 = Virus within her will eat him up!
= 45 = Victim of abduction
Not an update
=46= Thunderous desire

= 36 = HOME

3.3K 196 50
By GalaxyEmir

Author's POV

Standing in front of the huge bathroom mirror, Aziel admired her freshly waxed legs. She was wrapped in a bathrobe, and her hair was wet, indicating that she had just taken a long shower tonight. Before, because of Jungkook, she would only take quick showers. But tonight, since he told her he would be arriving late, she decided to follow a more girlish routine. She shampooed and conditioned her hair, spending a whopping 4 hours pampering herself for the first time ever.

She was kidnapped and Jungkook wanted her to use those things which were available for her so she did.

She glanced to the left and saw a stunning wall clock. Feeling tired, she let out a sigh when she realized it was already 1:37 AM. She was exhausted and wanted to sleep, but Jungkook had ordered her to serve him food before she could rest. Last night, she had taken a nap while waiting for him, and he caught her. She expected him to yell at her, but instead, he reminded her about the consequences. And slide her mistakes away. It would be a lie if I wrote that she is not scared of him. Only she knew how she was surviving in this extremely dangerous condition. A condition in which she played the role of his wife and fulfilled all the duties of a wife. Since the day he ordered her to behave like his wife, she had been managing everything. From waking up at 5 o'clock to sleeping at 1 AM or sometimes 2 in the morning. It's fortunate that she sleeps in the evening and noon; otherwise, she might have gone crazy.

Her routine was to wake up at 5 AM, take a shower, go to the kitchen, and cook breakfast for him without the help of any house staff. It wasn't that they didn't want to help her; she was the one who asked them to leave her alone while cooking because they didn't understand her, and she didn't understand them, so she chose silence over struggle.

She arranged his clothes, prepared his bath, placed his shoes near the table where he ties his shoelaces. She fixed the collar of his shirt, cuffed the sleeves, and borrowed the perfume he asked her to bring.

She served him food while he talked on the phone. He didn't even ask if she was hungry, so she ate before serving him. After he left the house, she immediately went back to bed and slept until noon.

Tonight, she was again waiting for his arrival. Despite feeling so sleepy, she couldn't sleep without serving him food.

"Jesus," she flinched as the bathroom door swung open. Turning quickly, she faced an irate Jungkook, his attire disheveled. Instinctively clutching her bathrobe, she met his furious gaze. His eyes scanned her body, and in that moment, she observed his disheveled appearance – two upper buttons of his shirt broken, messy hair, knuckles wrapped in a bandage, and a telltale bloodstain at the corner of his mouth.

Did he get into a fight?

He didn't linger and moved swiftly to the side of his wardrobe.

"Prepare my bath," he ordered before disappearing into the large room connected to the bathroom.

Without wasting a moment, she walked over to the bathtub. She wanted to put on her clothes, but she couldn't refuse his order. After a few minutes, he entered the bathroom and approached her where she stood.

"Get lost," he ordered, and she looked at him, surprised and afraid. He was standing behind her.

"Huh?" she exclaimed, taken aback. He was looking at the bathtub, and his mood suddenly changed. He decided to take a quick shower instead of spending so much time in the tub.

"Get out," he said, and immediately walked over to the shower cubicle.

"The bathtub is ready," she said as she stood up, but he didn't pay attention to her and dropped his towel, which was the only thing wrapped around his body.

"Oh my god," she immediately closed her eyes when her gaze fell upon his fine behind. He didn't hear her gasp of surprise and shock.

She didn't stay there for long and ran out of the bathroom. As she entered the wardrobe, the first thing she did was lock the door. Resting her back against the door, she took some deep breaths to calm her anxiety down.

What happened? What was going on? Why did he drop the towel? He seems like such a perverted person.

Shaking her head, she decided to put on her clothes before he barged into the room. Grabbing a soft dress, she quickly got dressed and walked out of the room. She entered the bathroom and heard the sound of the shower running.

"Bitch," she heard his angry voice, followed by the sound of a mirror breaking and a loud punch.

He seemed really angry.

Feeling unsafe, she decided to leave before he could hurt her. She went back into the bedroom and thought about bringing his food to the room, as his behavior clearly warned her not to talk to him about anything.

She entered the bedroom and thought of bringing his food into the room because of his behavior. It was clear that she shouldn't talk to him about anything.

After venting out his anger in the bathroom, Jungkook entered the bedroom wearing black ankle-length pants, with his upper body bare and wet hair. He was still angry.

That Kim Taehyung threw his friend Park Jimin behind the bar, and the most problematic thing is that he can't even help his friend because Kim Taehyung has made a lot of allegations against Park Jimin. Today, he got into a fight with Taehyung and Lucas at the mall.

Why?

Simply put, it's because of Shin Y/N. Both men were fighting like crazy over Shin Y/N.

After the fight, Lucas threw both Jimin and Jungkook behind bars, where Jungkook's lawyer came to save him, but he couldn't save his soulmate, Park Jimin.

Damn you, Kim Taehyung!

His angry gaze fell on the tray of food on the table. He wasn't feeling hungry, so he decided to sleep. He walked to the bed and realized that the person who took the food was missing from the room. He looked around the room, but she was nowhere to be found. A cold breeze brushed against his body, giving him goosebumps.

The balcony.

The balcony was open. He walked to the balcony and there he found Aziel, beautifully dressed, standing under the moonlight, gazing at the moon. The cold breeze gently touched her hair and body.

The cold breeze was making her feel relaxed as she talked to the moon about her murdered mother. Her hair, now a little bit dried, would touch her face whenever the breeze blew. She was dressed in a plain white frock that reached her mid-calf. She didn't wear slippers most of the time and preferred to roam barefoot unless it was really necessary.

"Oh goodness," she jumped in surprise when she felt a bare chest making contact with her back.

"It's me," she heard Jungkook's deep voice.

"Foo-food," she tried to get away, but before she could move, she felt his arm surround her stomach.

"What were you thinking about?" he asked her while resting his chin on her shoulder. His wet hair made contact with her face, and she closed her eyes, feeling uncomfortable.

"Not nothing," she answered. He inhaled deeply, and her fragrance triggered a rush of endorphins in his head, making him relax in an unexpected way.

"Why nothing?" he asked. Her heart raced in her chest. "You should think about something," he added, and she remained silent.

"How is the house?" he asked. She looked at the main door of his property, realizing it was too far to consider running away. She decided to search for other opportunities to escape.

"It's good," she answered. "It's so huge," she innocently added, and he chuckled.

"Have you accepted this house as your home?" he asked, and that sentence scared her. She glanced at Jungkook and found him already staring at her.

"My home?" she muttered. "My house is in Eemnes, Netherlands," she replied, and he shook his head.

"No, this is your house. You should accept this fact as soon as possible for your own benefit," he ordered.

To be continued..

Today he asked her to accept his house as her home. One day,he will ask her to accept him as her real husband 😂

I changed the plot... She will not try to run away from his house which I wrote in DRevenge because I am too tired to write the running away scene and also his house is very protected so she can never escape from his house.

Let's see what's gonna happen in future!

How will she run away!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 56.3K 46
"Don't worry, Jeon. I won't stoop to your level and stain my hands with your dirty blood." I wanted her to suffer every moment she spent with me. I...
777K 26.3K 37
"YOU ARE something...aren't you..." He squinted his eyes studiously moving towards my lips, a mischievous smirk lingered in the corner of his lips. ...
828K 42.6K 44
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...
781K 18.3K 51
"SSSSHHHHH... What did I say, you are here to listen, so let me complete. Your family's torture is not what I want. I want you, and now listen what I...