this is where i'll be waiting...

By sweetenersmoonlight

"i was raised by katherine pierce. do you really think i need anyone's help in manipulation, deceit, and dest... More

p l a y l i s t
c h a r a c t e r s
update + rewrite
1.1 | never give up
1.2 | do i have to deceive you?
1.3 | emotions are a dangerous thing
1.4 | that is not what your heart desires
1.5 | from the lips of a liar
1.6 | only i fell
1.7 | parts that will never be whole (revised)
1.8 | you curse everyone you touch (revised)
1.9 | a reflection of the author (revised)

a c t o n e

1.5K 50 3
By sweetenersmoonlight

"three wishes?"

"not one more, not one less."

"would it be too presumptuous of me to say that i know you well enough to know that you have a trick up your sleeve."

"i see that you have been paying a bit more attention to me than you would like to admit."

"careful now, before my first wish is for you to never speak to me again."

"i could give you an unlimited number of wishes. you and i both know that would never be one of them."

disclaimer: i do not the vampire diaries universe. any and all characters/storylines or other elements of the show belong to their rightful owners.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.8K 46
❝We choose our own path. Our actions, and our values, they define who we are.❞ If looks could kill, Lyssa and her twin sister, Elena Gilbert, would h...
110K 2.8K 48
"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐚𝐡 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨" 𝖠𝗋𝖺𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺 𝖯𝗂𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀�...
17.1K 760 9
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐞...
6.7K 150 24
Y/N moves to new orleans for a fresh start. She used to live in Mystic falls and was friends with Elena,Damon,Stefan,Caroline and Bonnie. Somethings...