π“π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰ 𝒾𝓃 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’.

By bigkayy22

When you genuinely love someone, seeing them hurting or struggling in any way can be heartbreaking. More

lost in love .
one.
three.
four.
five.

two.

236 17 43
By bigkayy22

Kaylani Blue pov...
new apartment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"how was school coco?" my sister serenity asked excitedly as i walked through the door of our new apartment.

geesh she didn't waste no time

"uhh- it was okay." i said honestly as i placed my MCM tote bag on the counter. i looked around looking at our new apartment trying to hold back my tears just thinking about everything that happened.

"awww sissy, it's going to get better i promise just give it some time." she assured me as i nodded my head slowly.

"how did you find a new apartment so fast?" i asked her still confused on how she was able to do everything so quickly.

"well it was honestly supposed to be a surprise but it was already in my plans for us to move anyways but when everything hap-

"oh okay, that makes sense." i cut her off not really meaning to but i had feeling she was going to try to bring everything back up.

"look coco, i have everything worked out...i promise i got us, okay?" she told me as as a tear rolled down her face quickly pulling me into a hug.

i love her

"okay..." i said lowly letting go all the tears that i was holding in.

"i'm finna go...i have to go handle some stuff, i love you call me if you need me." serenity said pulling away from the hug as she grabbed her keys and wallet.

"okay, i love you too." i responded looking around the empty apartment until my eyes landed on a pile of boxes.

hearing the front door shut i sighed walking towards the boxes, i opened one of them that had my name on it filled with some of my clothes. i grew sad again becoming upset that my sister left me here by myself when that was the last thing i wanted due to everything that happened. but i didn't want to complain about it to her because she does so much for me and i know she only left for a important reason. i heard my phone vibrate in my back pocket quickly breaking my thoughts, i grabbed it looking down at the screen with my eyebrow raised.

"uh hello...who is this?" i answered the phone not recognizing the number.

"hey boo, this londyn from school." she told me with so much happiness in her voice.

"oh hii, sorry i forgot to save your number earlier." i met londyn today at lunch because she seen me sitting by myself so she came and sat with me after that we started talking... well she did most of the talking and she helped me find the rest of my classes.

Londyn Smith

"no girl, it's okayyyy!! sorry to randomly call you i just remember you told me how sad you've been so i was just calling check up on you." londyn said in a calmer tone making me smile a little. i never really had friends so for me to just have met her,  she's already been so sweet & caring which really made me happy.

"oh- thank you so much, i really appreciate that more than you think but yes i'm doing okay." i told her actually feeling a little better now that she asked.

"awww okayyy, i'm glad to hear that...well i'm not gone hold you up boo. see you at school tomorrow!" she said once again in a happy tone making me  lowly laugh at her excitement.

mbn

"see you tomorrow, thank you again!" i told her before i hung the phone.

that was nice of her.

i started to unpack some of the boxes with my name on it as i connected my phone to the speaker and played Mariah the Scientist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MaKhi Wright pov...
Home

"wassup nigga." my bad ass little brother dee said as i walked through the front door.

"nigga watch yo mouth." i chuckled slapping him upside his head. "how was school?" i asked him grabbing some lays chips out the pantry.

"it was good, i got me a new vibe." he smirked showing his missing teeth.

"wadddd fr?" i chuckled entertaining his nonsense as i grabbed the hot sauce putting a lot on my chips.

only way i can eat them bitches.

"hell ya, my last one was doing too much so i had to get new one...ya feel me?" he informed me as i nodded my head walking in my momma room.

"wassup ma." i greeted her walking closer to her before i placed a kiss on her cheek.

"hey Makhi, i hope yo ass went to all of your classes today." she told me with her eyebrows raised as she lifted up her glasses placing them on her forehead.

"i only missed one class." i told her truthfully which quickly made her close whatever book she was reading with a mug now plastered on her face.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALREADY SKIPPING CLASS!!" she yelled becoming upset that i'm still continuing my old habits when i promised her i wouldn't.

"ma calm down, imma go tomorrow ight?"

"you know what... i'm tired of stressing about you doing good in school at this point i don't care if you go or not that's on you." she said in a more calmer tone finally fed up with my bs. "better hope yo ass graduate and not end up like yo daddy." she said under her breath making me smack my teeth.

"maneee i'm not tryna hear all dat, ain't nobody finna end up like him." i told her as she shrugged her shoulders opening her book back up. my dad been in jail for almost thirteen years because of drugs, i talk to him here and there but i wouldn't say we shared the best bond.

i walked out her room going back into the kitchen to throw my chip bag away thinking about what she just said. "i'll be damn to end up like him." i told myself grabbing a water bottle out the refrigerator. i looked over on the counter seeing my phone ringing from a "No Caller ID" already knowing who it was.

she ain't gone never give up🤔

"hello." i answered putting it on speaker phone.

"why you got me blocked khi?" my ex jade asked with a attitude in her voice.

"cause i'm not finna keep putting up with you." i told her nonchalantly.

"well why you answer the phone then?"

"cause yo ass gone keep calling if i don't answer on that crazy shit." i told her knowing that i'm making her upset cause that's not the answer she wanted to hear.

"khi, you know i love you and i just hate when we're on bad termsss, i'm not trying to be crazy i just want us to get back right." she said softly as her voice started to crack causing me to sigh.

"jade we been going through this same shit every other month for the past year this shit becoming draining as hell." i told her feeling a little bad but a nigga is tired of the same ole shit.

"i understand and i genuinely don't know what happened to us but i'll do anything to get us back right... i don't wanna lose you makhi." she vented to me as i heard sniffing from the other side of the phone.

fuck

"alright jade, i hear you we gone figure something out. just give me a minute...let me get myself together." i told her not really knowing what to say at the moment.

"okay, i love you."

"i love you too." i told her before i hung up the phone unblocking her number once again. i sighed playing with my dreads not knowing how i honestly felt about our relationship anymore.

me and jade have been off & on for about two years now and in the process we both have done some fucked up shit to each other but somehow always find our way back. but at this point i'm getting tired of the same repeated cycle not necessarily saying i want something new but i'm tired of the back and forth between us .

i snapped out of my thoughts looking down at my phone seeing that BK had texted the group chat.

members 🥷🏽

BK🪡: what's the move tonight?

Cam🪡: shidd i'm on whatever

Damon🪡: nahh i'm staying in tonight

khi🪡:ngl me too, ma dukes already trippin

BK🪡: lame ahh niggas ight, Cam meet me at the spot. i got us a two man😁

Damon🪡: nigga what about ciara?

Cam🪡: bet

BK🪡: what about her?

Damon🪡: i hope she leave you fr this time🤦🏾‍♂️

BK🪡: she ain't going nowhere🙅🏾

Damon🪡: you gone see😂

i exited out of our group chat going on instagram after scrolling and looking at some people stories for about two minutes before i quickly got off.

same shit every time

Next day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i walked in my first period class once again sighing at the fact that i told my momma that i was going to go today. standing on my word i walked towards the seat i sat in for the first five minutes yesterday until i realized the girl i gave my seat to was sitting there, i quickly found another seat immediately putting my head down.

"good morning class, today i will be assigning you your partners for the project we talked about in class yesterday." ms.anderson said making me sigh once again cause why the fuck she assigning a project on the second day of school?

"okay let's seeee, syx you can partner up with cooper." she said making syx groan out loud.

"oh hell naaaaaa." he said making everyone laugh.

"if there's a problem you can happily take a zero for the project." she told him causing him to wave her off.

ms.anderson continued assigning people partners until she finally got to my name. "mr.wright your partner will be ms.blue." she said as i lifted my head up seeing that she had a slight smile on her face.

who tf is ms.blue?

"you and your partners will have some class time to work on your project but will have to use the remaining time to work outside of class, you guys can now partner up and start brainstorming." she informed the class as everybody started getting up going to sit next to their partner.

"umm- who is my partner again?" i watched as the girl from yesterday asked ms.anderson before she pointed at me.

"makhi wright." she pointed as they both made eye contact with me until she instantly broke it once i started looking at her.

she slowly walked up towards me looking down at the ground before she sat in the chair next to me. "um- hi, i'm kaylani your partner." she said stumbling over her words trying to make eye contact but she was struggling badddd.

"oh wassup, i'm makhi." i told her as she slowly nodded looking away from me once again. "so what the project on cause i left class yesterday?" i asked breaking the silence she ain't say anything.

"our topic is the effects of climate change." she informed me making me nod my head in response.

"i know she said we won't have a lot of time in class to work on the project so do you want to meet at a library or something to work on it?" she asked me in a real low tone.

"yeah whatever you're comfortable with." i told her which made her pick up her head and look at me with a small smile.

damn she's beautiful

"okay perfect, um- do you want my instagram or something so we can communicate for us to meet up?"

"nahh, lemme get your number." i told her which kinda caught her off guard but she nodded her head as i passed her my phone.

i watched as she put her number in and saved it as "kaylani" before she text herself. "here you go." she handed me back my phone before picking up her phone to save my number.

"i have a bad habit of not saving numbers so let me do it before i forget."she said making us both laugh a little.

we continue to brainstorm a little bit more about our project together because i didn't want her to think she had to do all the work by herself. throughout the whole conversation i could tell she was nervous but she tried her best to hide it.

"okay class, the bell is about ring in about two minutes so y'all can wrap up y'all final thoughts for today." ms.anderson called out as everybody started getting their stuff together.

"ight text me what day you wanna meet up so we can start on the actual project , i'll get the materials just send me a list." i told her grabbing my phone off my desk.

"you sure? i can get some stuff too, i'm not broke." she said with a little sas in her voice which made me chuckle.

"i ain't calling you broke ms.blue, just don't worry about getting the stuff..ight?" i told her with a small smile cause that's the first i actually heard her speak up foreal.

"okay fine, well see you later." she waved before she stuck her notebook in her purse as she walked away.

"see you later." i responded back with a head nod.

"damn khi, that weird girl your partner?" that girl tonya asked me as we both walked out the class.

"why the fuck you always so worried about her?? if anything you da weird one." i dismissed her walking to my next class as i put my airpods in.

fuck out my face.

—————————————-

new year, new book??😭

lmaooo nahh fr i'm locking in on my books this year

vote & comment❄️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1K 26
WARNING: PROFANITY USED THROUGHOUT THE SERIES Teenagers in their Senior Year of high school going through life together. For better or worse.
520K 24.5K 41
❝ His R.O.D. Let me show you what it stand for. ❞ Β©πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ—/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎.
1.3M 66.7K 37
We all have someone who is hidden in the bottom of our hearts. When we think of him, we will always feel a little pain inside, but still we can't for...
63 6 7
"If I were asked to describe what heartbreak feels like, I would list off the symptoms of a heart attack."