To Complicated For You [BoyxB...

Por moongem98

Más

To Complicated For You [BoyxBoy]
To Complicated For You (Chapter 2)
UPDATE PLEASE READ!!!
To Complicated For You ((Chapter 4))
To Complicated For You Chapter 5

To Complicated For You Chapter 3

1.1K 13 2
Por moongem98

WARNING. THE AUTHOR WARNS ANYONE WHO ISN'T ACCOSTUMED TO CUSSING BLAH BLAH MAN LOVE ENJOY

**

Comment and Vote please?

I yawned. After three hours of nonstop gaming, I was reaching my limit. And, not to mention, was behind by two games.

“Giving up, League?”

“Ughh.”

“Just say when. I could go all night.”

“Fine! You win.” I rolled over onto my back.

“What time is it?” I asked, as Matt got up and turned the screen off.

“Umm. 6. About. A little later.”

“Where's your mom?”

Matt shrugged. “I dunno. Probably doing some emergency surgery thing.”

“Ah. That's disgusting.”

Matt laughed and walked over to me. He leaned over my face and tugged my hair a little. “You're so cute, you know that?”

I rolled my eyes at him. “Whatever.”

“Sleep here tonight.”

“I don't have any of my stuff.”

“So?”

“So, what'll I wear tomorrow? We still have school.”

“You can wear something of mine. I'll even let you use my hairspray.”

“I dunno, Matt...” He reached over me and grabbed my cellphone out of my overly sized pocket.

“Hey! What the hell, Matt?” I asked, holding my hand above me like he'd actually give it back.

“Let's see...” He mused to himself. “Mom, Mother, Ma...”

“Matt! Gimme my cell back!” I made a grab for it. Matt stepped back and grinned like a moron.

“Found it!”

“Wait, no, Matt, come on, please? Let me do it!”

“Shh! It's ringing!”

I frowned.

“Hello, Ms. Walker? Yeah, this is one of League's friends. I slipped on the way back from my house and neither of my parents are home to take care of me. Can League stay the night so I don't have to move any more than I need too?”

Fuck you, Matt. I mouthed. He grinned at me.

“Thank you so much, Ms. Walker. I'll make sure he doesn't do anything illegal.”

He hung up the phone. “WHAT THE HELL, MATT?!?!”

“I was doing you a favor,” He looked at me innocently. “Besides, what's the big deal? I thought you L-O-V-E-D me~”

“No, Matt. I do not love you. Especially after that.” I blushed.

“Right.” He came over to me and I drew myself up into a sitting position. “That's not what your eyes tell me. I just don't think you know it yet.”

I blushed.

“W-What are you talking about, stupid?”

Matt crawled up on the bed in front of me and put a hand on my thigh. Nervously I leaned my head back, only to collide with the wall.

“Sorry about while we were walking. I wasn't thinking.”

“A-And you are now?”

“Very, very clearly.” He breathed in deeply. “You smell good, League. Like candy and fruit and hairspray.”

I blushed even deeper. Somehow, that sounded like a threat. A threat I was totally, excruciatingly in love with.

Matt leaned closer to my face, moving himself up between my legs. His hand slowly climbed up my thigh.

Damn. He was sexy.

He stopped right before our lips collided.

“Tease,” I breathed, anticipating the completion of what he started on the way here.

Matt laughed softly. “Only a little.”

He slowly began to close the distance again, his breath cold to my skin, the pounding of his and my heart rapid. I closed my eyes.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Wanting.

Wanting.

I heard Matt laugh under his breath.

Kiss me! I wanted to yell. Kiss me now!

I felt his fingers on my collarbone.

“Matt...” I moaned. “Stop... teasing...”

“Shh.” His lips grazed my ear and tickled their way down my jawline. I moaned again.

Suddenly, The door outside of Matt's room was slammed shut. Surprised, I opened my eyes. Matt quickly got off of me and threw a magazine at me.

“Don't tell her.” He whispered urgently.

Shocked and nervous, my hands shook as I opened the magazine and tried to breathe regularly.

I nodded quietly and cleared my throat.

“Matt, I'm home!” His mom yelled from the kitchen.

“Welcome back! I'm in here.” He stood up and opened the door.

“And my friend's staying the night, okay?”

“Matt, honey, you should've asked me first. It's a school night...” Matt's mom slowly walked into view, towing a brown trench coat in her arms and sporting bright red pumps to match her bright red lips.

“I didn't want to disturb you.”

She laughed, and walked into the room.

“Well,” She said, when she noticed me. She grinned. “Aren't you quite the cutie?”

“Thanks.” Thanks to god my voice didn't crack.

“And your mother knows, right? That you're staying the night.” She asked, casually straightening her skirt but eying me out of the corner of her eye, in the same way Matt did, like she was trying to tell what I was thinking.

“Yes, of course.”

“Alright.” She turned to Matt. “I'm exhausted, and am probably going to have to leave again early tomorrow. I gonna hit the sack.”

“Alright, Mom. Goodnight.”

She left, and closed the door behind her.

I looked at Matt curiously.

He moved uncomfortably under my gaze and said, “I come from an extremely catholic family... if my mom knew about me, she'd disown me.”

“Oh.” Was all I could say, and I felt extremely stupid afterward.

“Here.” Matt grabbed something out of the black dresser, and threw a pair of fuzzy plaid pajama pants at me. “The bathroom's down the hall and to the right. You can take a shower if you want, too.”

“Thanks,” I said with a small smile. “I'll be right back.”

Getting out of that room was a relief. The passion and intensity was suffocating, and, frankly, I was kind of new to the whole thing. I'd only kissed one girl before, and it hadn't been like it had just been with Matt, not at all. With Matt, everything seemed to revolve around him, the pleasure that I was waiting to feel but never came.

I sighed as I closed the bathroom door behind me and locked it.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror and sighed again. My hair was a mess, my face was flushed....

I quickly began to undress, setting my brother's pouch under my clothes so it wouldn't get damp. The chill of the room was giving me goosebumps.

I stepped into the shower and slowly washed away my stress, my pain, my tenseness. I focused on nothing but the rhythmic pounding of the water droplets on my skin, and washed my hair with the only shampoo I could find: his mother's.

Undoubtedly this was Matt's idea of a joke.

**

That night, I slept soundly, dreaming tender dreams about Matt, about his eyes, his hair, his smell, his touch.

Matt had set up a bed on the ground that he used, giving me the bed, no matter how much I tried to tell him no, that it was his room, his bed.

In the end, it turned out fruitless.

At first, I had figured he'd just sleep with me, being Matt and all. But I guess he could tell that it was enough for one day; probably enough for a week.

I felt kind of guilty for not wanting to do anything; it was kind of... obvious Matt had wanted too before. But he assured me with his eyes that it was all right, that he'd understand and wait for me.

When he walked me to school the next day, there was no recollection of the previous night's events. We both kind of just acted like nothing had happened; the only things reminding me were... Well.

Everything.

**

A month into school, and nothing had really happened. Ali still walked me to lunch, occasionally came to my house for a few hours to study before a big history test.

Matt... he still stared at me the same way, still haunted my dreams, but nothing had really happened. It seemed he'd forgotten that I owed him a weekend.

I'd always been one to expect other people to make the move; perhaps that was why Matt and I hadn't (almost) kissed again.

I thoughtfully hit my pencil against the edge of the desk.

I wanted too, though. I wanted to kiss him. I WANTED to feel his touch, feel the intensity again.

And it kind of scared me.

**

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...