Mine

By EmmaClaireAmbrose

What happens when Tony's daughter comes to live with the avengers while she attends college after she forgot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 *LEMON*
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 *LEMON*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 19

72 2 0
By EmmaClaireAmbrose

Mia has woken up the next day with a smile on her face as she realized she was wrapped up in Bucky's arms.

They had packed up her room and put everything she'd need into the trunk of her car.

With a quick goodbye to her mother and step father, they were off, Bucky leading on his motorcycle and Mia following closely behind with her Camaro.

The three hour drive was soon over and they were at the compound.

She parked her car in the garage, as Bucky grabbed her bags from the trunk.

"I can carry something, ya know." Mia smiled.

"No." Bucky smiled.

They walked into Avenger's tower next to each other, and into the common room.

Which all the avengers were in, and all wore surprised faces as they glanced at Mia and Bucky.

Tony ran up to his daughter and engulfed her in a hug. "Amelia. I was so worried about you!"

Mia hugged her father back. "I know dad. I'm sorry for running. I needed a break and mom was bugging me to come home for a bit."

"So long as your back, Bucky. Thanks for bringing her back." Tony said appreciatively.

Bucky nods once.

Mia giggled. "I'm back for a little bit. I have some classes I wanna attend in person, but a Christmas break is coming up soon. Mom wants me to spend it with her and John."

Tony raises a brow. "John doesn't even celebrate Christmas."

Mia wraps her arm around Bucky's. "No. But Bucky and I do."

It was silent for a moment as the avengers took in the scene before them. Mia's arm wrapped around Bucky's flesh arm. He was still carrying her bags, and the two of them gazing at each other lovingly.

Tony coughed, catching the couples attention.

"So you and Robocop, ehh?"

Mia laughs and nods, while Bucky glares at Tony for the nickname.

"I'm not the biggest fan of it, but I just want you happy Amelia." Tony said with a small smile.

"Thanks dad."

"Yes well. I take it you two will be going to your moms for Christmas. When will you be back?" Tony asks.

Mia shrugs. "Probably after the New Years."

"Okay. We'll have to figure out Christmas celebration for Morgan." Tony says.

"Okay. We will dad." Mia nods as she leads Bucky to her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 19.2K 63
↬' πšƒπ™·π™΄π™°. 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 [𝟷]: c o m p l e t e d ➀Tony didn't only lose his parents that day, he also lost his little sister Mia in the car crash. But...
459K 12.5K 21
[Book 1] There once was an innocent little girl who had everything she could ever ask for. But one day it was all taken away from her. She lives in...
104K 5.8K 42
She's all grown up now, probably for the better. The teen the Avengers adopted at age 14 deals with life after betrayal. Not in the usual way, manly...
34.1K 545 15
*COMPLETE* Y/N's mom died and so she has to move in with her dad who is Tony stark. How is her life going to change when she's living with the avenge...