The Quiet One - An Encanto Fa...

Από Shockblaster2009

The villain who got away, the one who is nothing but miserable and alone, the one who will finally win Περισσότερα

Chapter 1 - The Starter
Chapter 3 - True Colours
Chapter 4 - Triple Trouble
Chapter 5 - The Final End

Chapter 2 - The Blackout

52 5 0
Από Shockblaster2009

Villains, what do most have in common? They're idiots, revealing their scheme halfway through their plan, being so naive that it leads to their defeat. Well, not Dolores. No, no, no. Since even before she made a big move, she was the villain. There were hints, but not noticeable.

Even when Dolores' plan to destroy the miracle succeeded (until it didn't), nobody found out, not even a rat. Everyone was so happy at being united that nobody realized the way they got there didn't make 100% sense.

Dolores kept her plans and goals a secret for one good reason: her family. As much as Dolores hates them, she could never bear the idea of them finding out. The reaction from them all, especially from Pepa and Felix, would break Dolores. As much as she would never admit it, even to herself, that might change. Perhaps, in order for Dolores to destroy the miracle, revealing her true self would break the family, causing a heated argument and destroying the miracle.

So, why not just do it? Aside from the reactions, Dolores has another reason why she doesn't want to... because she's a coward. Straight up, Dolores is a coward. She fears her family most of all, especially Abuela. But soon, that might all change for the worst.

Camilo: (teasingly) You look exhausted.

Dolores: (annoyed) I'm just tired, that's all.

Camilo: (teasingly) Oh really, like how you've been tired ever since you went on the "walk" last week?

Abuela: (calmly) Camilo, stop trying to annoy Dolores. I may have changed my ways for the better, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you provoke your sister. Now, eat your dinner; most of us are almost finished.

Camilo: (annoyed) Fine.

Dolores: (muttering) Lucky for you, Abuela, you won't have to deal with me for much longer.

Abuela: (noticing) What was that, Dolores?

Dolores: (nervously) Nothing.

Suddenly, the Madrigals are interrupted by a man bursting into Casita and into the family dining room.

Abuela: (surprised) Osvaldo, what seems to be the problem?

Osvaldo: (breathing heavily) Alma, you need to come see this.

Moments later, the Madrigals and townspeople stand outside the church, whispering, looking up as they see a woman on the edge of the top roof seemingly preparing to jump off the building.

Abuela: (shocked) Señor Flores, what is the meaning of this?

Señor Flores: (nervously) I don't know. One minute there was nobody on the roof of my church, the next there is. I never expected something like this to happen in our peaceful town.

Abuela: (sternly) We cannot let a suicide take place. This woman, whoever she is, needs help.

Mirabel: (calmly) Let me try to talk to her.

Mirabel steps forward.

Mirabel: (softly) Hey, we don't want you to hurt yourself. Can you tell us what's going on? We can help.

The woman looks down at Mirabel with glowing eyes, something becoming very clear.

Isabela: (realizing) Mirabel...

Before Mirabel could respond, the woman holds out her left arm, and from it, a blast of energy fires upon Mirabel, knocking her back. As Mirabel struggles to get back on her feet, the townspeople gasp in shock, but it's too late as Dolores sneaks away from the crowd and into a corner to hide.

The woman above starts to morph her body, turning and twisting before jumping down, landing on both feet as smoke engulfs the area before being lit up by four glowing eyes that clear it, revealing the woman, not human but metal and sharp, green, blue, and silver with four orange eyes and yellow pupils, a demon made by the devil herself.

Pepa: (shocked) What is that?

Felix: (shocked) I don't know.

The metal demon looks around before stopping, looking straight into Abuela's eyes before lifting its arms up and firing blasts at everyone and everything in sight.

The townspeople panic as they disperse, trying to avoid the destructive blasts from the metal demon. The Madrigals shield themselves behind large objects while trying to assess the situation.

Bruno: (worried) Mirabel, are you okay?

Mirabel: (groaning) Yeah, just a bit shaken. What is that thing?

Camilo: (nervously) Whatever it is, it isn't here to chit-chat.

Abuela: (determined) We must protect our town and each other.

Abuela looks toward the metal demon, seeing it blast a few houses, engulfing them in flames as Abuela starts to twitch, the chaos ripping out the traumatic memories of the day her beloved Pedro was slaughtered.

Camilo: (nervously) I don't know about you guys, but it seems this thing is walking towards our direction.

The metal demon continues its rampage, spreading a wildfire across the village as it moves slowly but closer to its main course, Casita.

The metal demon reaches the front door of the Madrigal home, Casita, jamming its doors as the creature raises its arm and blasts the door off, sending them flying inside the house, sending debris flying as the creature steps foot inside the building as the Madrigals seek behind it.

Camilo: (whispering) What are we gonna do?

Suddenly, the creature directs its arm cannon up, aiming at the miracle itself, ready to blow the candle to pieces.

Luisa: (angrily) NO!

The metal demon turns around, growling before being punched in the face by the strongest Madrigal.

The metal demon recoils from the punch before engaging in a fistfight with Luisa, the two equally powerful individuals fighting to the death.

Isabela: (shouting) Luisa, get out of the way!

Luisa looks behind her and moves as Isabela grows a sharp vine from the ground and stabs it through the metal demon.

The metal demon convulses as the sharp vine pierces through its body. Sparks fly, and the creature emits a distorted scream. Before its four eyes flicker before turning off, as the creature falls to the floor with a large bang.

Mirabel: (confused) That was easy.

Camilo: (concerned) Too easy.

-

The next day, the Madrigals assist in helping the village, or what's left of it, most of it having been destroyed by the metal demon.

In Casita, Abuela, Mirabel, and Bruno stand in front of the (to their knowledge) dead body of the metal demon.

Abuela: (calmly) This cannot be happening. The village is in ruin. People are injured or worse. I hoped we would never experience this ever again.

Mirabel: (calmly) Things change, Abuela, for better or worse. But the question is, what did it want?

Abuela: (frustrated) Isn't it clear? It wanted to destroy the miracle, to make us vulnerable so it could kill us.

Bruno: (concerned) If I may, doesn't this seem all too convenient? I mean, new year, miracle saved, all of us united, and now this thing pops up. Now, while I was in the walls, I read a fair share of books about wars, battles, leaders-you name it. And to me personally, I don't think its goal was to destroy the miracle.

Abuela: (intrigued) Bruno, what are you suggesting?

Bruno: (concerned) If history serves me right, when a force wants something, it makes its points, shows its enemies who they're dealing with by sending a message, and that, that is the message. Look, this thing definitely isn't a one-man army. Someone smart is behind this, someone with the power to build whatever this thing is, and I bet that someone built more than one of these things. But I think I know what this person wants: to destroy the miracle.

Abuela: (angrily) Who would want such a thing?

Bruno: (concerned) Someone who has a reason, someone from our community, possibly someone who doesn't like us and wants to rule us, maybe revenge, or jealousy, or just to watch the world burn. But hey, maybe I'm just thinking too deeply into things.

Mirabel: (calmly) No, Tio Bruno. I think you're right. Someone is behind this. This thing didn't come from hell. Whoever is responsible, they have guts. We need to find this person, and I think I know just the girl to help us.

Mirabel: (calmly) Dolores.

Dolores: (calmly) Mirabel, Tio Bruno, Abuela, may I help you?

Abuela: (concerned) Dolores, listen. I need you to tell us, have you heard anything, let's say, suspicious?

Dolores: (calmly) Look, I hear every sound in Casita and this village. People my age get up to some weird stuff, but you're asking about some mysterious someone that you think built that metal thing to destroy the miracle. But I got to tell you, I got nothing.

Mirabel: (annoyed) You're joking.

Dolores: (calmly) Sorry to disappoint, but I've got nothing. If I did, I would have told you. I haven't heard anything, not even right now.

-

Back at Casita, several townspeople sneak into Casita and pick up the metal demon, led by Dolores' ex, Mariano.

Mariano: (determined) That's it, boys. Oh baby, this thing is gonna make us rich, whatever it is.

Darrell: (nervously) Are you sure about this? We don't know what this thing is, and what if Casita tells the Madrigals, considering what happened with your ex?

Mariano: (mockingly) You think this magic house can tell them? It can't spell it out. Besides, humiliating Dolores was the most satisfying moment ever, watching Dolores burst into tears.

As Mariano and his mates carry the metal demon away from the back of said beast's head, a small figure pops out and quickly runs and hides, a small metal girl the size of Antonio looking sweet but sour at the same time.

Metal Girl: (nervously) Ok, Hija, you can do this. Sneak into the old lady's room, take a shard, and return to Mummy. Oh, and make sure not to call Mummy, well, Mummy. Don't want to look silly in front of the others.

Hija stealthily runs across Casita, climbing on the walls and reaching the second level, landing in front of Antonio's door before running all the way to Abuela's room.

Hija opens Abuela's door slightly and enters before closing the door quietly.

Hija: (whispering) Now where are you?

Hija looks around before seeing the prize.

Hija: (excited) Bingo.

Hija quickly runs forward before climbing into the wall and jumping on the windowsill, where the candle sits. Hija's left hand transforms into a saw, quickly cutting a slice off before Casita tilts the parts of the windowsill where Hija stands sideways, causing Hija to fall out of the room and onto the middle of Casita, hitting the concrete floor.

Hija: (frustrated) Ow, talk about a bully.

-

Later that day, the townspeople gather in Casita for a meeting about the events that have happened.

Isabela: (whispering) Did you remove the metal person?

Luisa: (whispering) No.

Isabela: (whispering) Odd.

Abuela: (commandly) I know all of you are concerned-

Voice: (angrily) Concerned? My house is gone. Everything me and my family had was in there.

Another Voice: (angrily) The village is in ruin. We have nothing. Our children are starving.

Abuela: (calmly) I know, I know, but we are trying to rebuild as quickly as possible.

Another Voice: (angrily) And what about that thing? How do we not know there's more of them?

Abuela: (calmly) We understand your concerns, and we're actively working to find out who was behind this attack. We believe there might be more of those metal creatures.

Yet Another Voice: (angrily) What if those soldiers from fifty years ago, they did the exact same to our previous home before this community was founded?

Abuela: (sternly) The soldiers who terrorized us fifty years ago were all killed by the miracle, but we believe this attack was inspired by what they did to tear us apart. But I assure you, whoever is responsible will not win against us. We are the people of Encanto, and we will not stand down.

As the townspeople whisper, Hija sneaks around, climbing out of the back of a family portrait and sneaking through the crowd unnoticed for being a shiny little girl until she reaches her master before climbing up her dress and hiding in her bag containing a built-in computer inside.

Abuela: (firmly) We must stand together and protect each other. We will find the source of this threat and ensure the safety of Encanto. But for now, let's work together to rebuild our homes and strengthen our community.

Oh Abuela, if only you knew...

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
144K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
264K 8.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...