Chameleon - Shoto ASD fic -

By ell397

The sweet peppermint boy has ASD, but is in deep denial. But can a certain ADHD pikachu and Depressed Gastly... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

6

154 6 1
By ell397

'Follow me' he says, and I comply. He walks into the empty common room, sitting down. I sit down opposite him.

Can this day get any better?

'Okay, So I understand that you and Shinso discussed some very sensitive topics. Is that correct?'

I swear he stares into my soul. I gulp. I nod my head, knowing exactly where this is going.

'Okay. I would appreciate if you kept this information confidential. The only students who are aware of my marriage to Hizashi are you, Denki, and of course my son.'

I breathe a sigh of relief. That's what he's worried about? I put on my best smile.

'Sure thing Mr Aizawa, I won't tell anyone'. He smiles at me, a breathes a sigh of relief.

'I appreciate your discretion. I want to keep my personal life and work life separate as much as possible'. I nod, understanding.

'But that leads me to another question'. Shit. Seems I'm not out of the woods yet.

'Hitoshi refused to tell me why he told you this information. I'd like to know why'. Oh damn. I didn't even think about that.

'I-I don't know. We were just talking and I guess, he kinda, just told me'.

His eyes once again stare into my soul. I can tell he doesn't believe a word of what I'm saying.

'Okay then.' My turn to breathe a sign of relief. He stands up, and I hear both his knees click. He opens his mouth, about to say something, then closes it again. Under his breath I hear him murmur 'Damn it Zashi'.

He turns back to me, pinching the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger.

'Would you like to come to dinner with us tonight?' Now that is something I was not expecting. Dinner? At his house? I wonder what it's like? Is it just a giant sleeping bag? I suppress a smile at the thought. If so, I HAVE to see it.

'I'd like that very much, thank you Sir'. He nods. 'I will collect you after class. Kaminari will also be attending'. And with that, he does a 180 and leaves the room.

-later-

So the first thing I notice is the smell. Just, cats. Everything smells of cats. But more annoyingly, it's an actual normal looking house, no giant sleeping bag.

The ride over was...well, weird. Mic and Aizawa-Sensei were arguing over which celebrity will be kicked off some show, whilst Denki was babbling a million miles an hour about a musical he saw last week with his parents. Something about a song about defying gravity. I asked him if it was about Ochako, and they both burst out laughing. No idea why.

A cat jumps onto my lap, knocking me out of my thoughts. I pet it a few times. 'Hello small cat' I say. Luckily I don't mind the smell of cats. When I was younger, I always begged dad for a pet, but he always said no.

Suddenly, the door bursts open, revealing a small girl with white hair and a small horn. I think I recognize her? Where from...

'HELLO! I'M ERI' she yells, pulling herself up onto the couch, pushing the cat off my lap, then proceeds to sit on my lap. Ouch. That hurts.

I pet her head. 'Hello small human' say. This makes Denki and Shinso laugh. She wriggles, trying to get comfy.

'You're weirder than the other one'. What does she mean the other one?

What if you bleed again? What if it gets all over Eri?

I can't exactly push her off. I think that would be mean, and she's already gone through a lot.

A lot more than you, you pussy.

I shake my thoughts. She stares into my eyes.

'You look like Liddle'. I look over to Shinso and Denki, hoping to find some clarification.

'Little Listener. He's one of our cats. He has heterochromia'. I nod understanding.

She begins to fiddle with my hair. 'Does your hair turn pink when you shower? One time dad accidentally put a red shirt in with Shinso's scarf and it went pink'. I laugh.

'It wasn't funny Eri! It took me ages to bleach it'. Denki snuggles closer to Shinso. 'I thought you looked cute in pink'. Shinso rolls his eyes.

'What's your quirk' Eri asks me. 'I have two. Fire on this side' I make a flame appear from my left index finger. 'And ice from this side' I wave my right hand, making snowflakes begin falling down.

'PRETTY' Eri yells, now standing on my lap, trying to grab the snowflakes. Damn that hurts.

I think Shinso notices this because he snatches Eri off my lap. 'Okay Eri, I'm sure Sho-Todoroki doesn't want you crawling all over his lap like a feral animal'.

I smile at Shinso. 'Thanks Shinso' I say, smiling. He smiles back at me.

Suddenly, Eri looks confused. She turns to Shinso. 'So, where's Shoto's partner.' Denki bursts out laughing, while Shinso says 'What have we talked about Eri!' I laugh too. 'I don't have one Eri'. She is now sat on Shinso's lap. 'Okay but then who do you like'.

Denki snaps to me. 'That's actually a VERY good question Eri, who do you like Shoto?' Shinso playfully hits Denki. 'Dude! Not cool!'

'Erm, I guess you two?' They both stare at me, unblinking. 'And, I guess Deku, at a push Ochako and Asui'. Everyone is quiet. Why is there a silence? I falter. 'Um, I guess Iida isn't so bad, and Momo I guess is nice but I've never spoken to her outside of training'. More silence.

'Shoto, it sounds like you have a crush on half the class' Denki says. I cock my head to the side. 'You asked me who I liked. I told you everyone I was friends with'. Suddenly, Shinso and Denki burst out laughing. 'THANK GOD' says Denki. 'I was so confused!' Says Shinso.

Suddenly, I smell something mouthwatering. Denki jumps up. 'Foods ready!' He says. 

'How the hell can you always tell?' Shinso asks, following him to another room which I presume is the kitchen.

Eri stands there, looking at me. I stare back at her. Is this a staring competition? 

'Later, you WILL tell me who you have a crush on. Or, I will kill you, you damn extra'. She skips out of the room.

Guess 'the other one' is Backugo.

-later-

'And then, she said that we could play in the sand pit. And then, we did. And then, we found a ladybug...' She sits and thinks.

'And then?' Shinso asks.

'And then! I caught it. And then, we named it Spotty.'

'And then?' Denki asks, giggling.

'And then, we took it inside. And then, it flew up to the light'. Aizawa gives daggers to Shinso and Denki.

'And then?' Mic asks, as Aizawa lightly bonks him on the head in irritation.

'And then! And then...' She scrunches her eyes, trying to think. 'And then, we played heros!'

'Which hero were you Eri?' Mic asks, with confience. 'Was is a certain amazing voice hero?' Eri shakes her head. 'No. I was papa.' Mic looks slightly sad, as Aizawa triumphantly turns towards her, beaming. 'So Eri, who did you save?'

'Nobody. I just napped'.

Denki chokes on his water, laughing. Shinso hides behind his hands, giggling, as Mic roars with laughter. Aizawa looks flustered. 'Is that all you think papa does out on patrol?' Shinso asks, barely holding it together.

'Well duh. I don't think he sleeps at home, because I can always hear him thumping against the wall'. Aizawa turns bright red, as it's Mic's turn to choke on his water. Denki sinks down trying not to laugh, as Shinso groans.

'Okay Eri, I think it's time for you to watch your cartoons' Mic says, swiftly picking her up, taking her into the lounge. The rest of us just sit in uncomfortable silence.

'I got papers to grade, Shinso wash up' Aizawa mumbles, practically running out the room.

We all stare at eachother, then Denki bursts out laughing. I have no idea what's going on.

'I want to die' Shinso says, pulling his hood up and tightening the cords. 'I don't understand' I say. 'Well, basically...' Shinso covers Denki's mouth, 'NO!' Shinso says sternly.

Denki licks his hand. 'Ew! You're so gross!' Shinso says, wiping his hand on his sleeve.

'Not as gross as knowing that Mic-Sensei and Aizawa-Sensei-'

Shinso tackles Denki to the floor. 'Shut up shut up shut up shut up!' Denki laughs, then calms down.

'Sorry' he says. 'I won't talk about it again. Lets clean up'. Shinso nods, helping him up. 

We begin to clear everything away. Denki turns to Shinso.

'Who do you think tops?' Shinso screams, knocking Denki to the floor, who bursts into laughter.

Oh. I think I finally understand what's going on. I chuckle and clean up as I watch the two play fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 133 10
"The pain that you can't see...is killing me." [Completed 02/12/22.] 。。。| Note: - This fic is not intended to promote or encourage any of its darker...
41.4K 2.3K 28
ー 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 ➷ [𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥] 「 [𝙋𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙪 𝙍𝙞𝙥 𝙊𝙛𝙛 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩] Pikachu Rip Of...
128K 4.8K 45
_-♥✧~↠*↞~✧♥-_  Izuku Midoriya was happy with his life for the most part. He had a great mom and mostly great friends. (Ahem-- Bakugou) There were alw...
34K 2.3K 69
[Please spare your eyes the agony of reading this abomination of a story. I wrote this forever ago and had no idea what I was doing.] Empty. Shoto To...