π‘ͺ𝒓𝒖𝒆𝒍 π‘Ίπ’–π’Žπ’Žπ’†π’“ || 𝑻...

By MarinaTaylorsVersion

"π‘«π’†π’—π’Šπ’π’” 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’…π’Šπ’„π’†, π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’π’” 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍 π’•π’‰π’†π’Šπ’“ π’†π’šπ’†π’”, 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 π’ŒοΏ½... More

β—‹β€’β—‹β€’Introductionβ€’β—‹β€’β—‹
β—‹β€’β—‹β€’Backgroundβ€’β—‹β€’β—‹
β—‹β€’β—‹β€’Playlistβ€’β—‹β€’β—‹
●1●
●2●
●3●
●4●
●5●
●6●
●7●
●8●
●9●
●10●
●11●
●12●
●13●
●14●
●15●
●16●
●17●
●18●
●19●
●20●
●21●
●22●
●23●
●24●
●25●
●26●
●27●
●28●
●29●
●30●
●32●
●33●
●34●
●35●
●36●
●37●
●38●
●39●
●40●
●41●
●42●
●43●
●44●
●45●
●46●
●47●
●48●
●49●
●50●
●51●
●52●
●53●

●31●

2K 72 121
By MarinaTaylorsVersion

I'm warning you that there is smut in this chapter, please be nice it's my first time ever writing that stuff
~marina

Luna blushed at the affection she got from Taylor, especially in front of her parents, Luna looked over to Andera who was sitting the closest to her. Andera gave her a wink, and she blushed even more.

"So Luna, you said you are in a relationship, who's the lucky guy?" Austin asked, Luna furrowed her brows, why do people just assume something. Taylor glared at him. He looked confused.

"I- i don't know if they want me to talk about them right now '' Luna told him, the more she talked about it, the more Austin got confused.

"Oh, so you're gay?" he blurted, as he took a drink of his wine.

"Austin, that's not something you just blurt out" Andera scolded, he shrugged his shoulders. "I'm so sorry Luna, I don't know what has gotten into him," she glared at her son.

"It's fine, it's a topic that I don't normally talk about. But yes i do like girls, and i am in a relationship with one" Luna voice was a little shaky, "not that it's any of your concern of who I'm in a relationship with Austin" Taylor took her girlfriends hand in in hers under the table, she rubbed her thumb over the top of her hand.

"Hey, do you want to go to the bathroom?" Taylor whispered, Luna nodded, and they got up, Taylor walked over to her mom and whispered "we're gonna go outside, I think she needs to breathe. Well be back in a minute"

"Okay hun, I'll take care of your brother. Make sure she's okay?" She gave her daughter a soft smile.

"I will mom, love you"

"Love you"

●●●

They went out to the garden that was in the back of the restaurant, it was secluded so no one could see them. Luna wasn't mad at Austin, she was mad at the fact that there were memories that she hasn't thought of in a long long time, that had the same question.

"I'm so sorry, for my brother, I didn't think he would be that rude, love '' Taylor was furious at her brother, this was supposed to be a good day, but so far it's been shit.

"It's fine, honestly i'm not even upset" she gave her girlfriend a sad smile. Taylor walked over to her, she cupped Lunas cheeks.

"Are you sure? Because you have every right to be pissed off at him," Taylor told her.

"I'm sure, i not mad at him, it's just the memories resurfacing, that's all" taylor pulled her in for a hug, luna felt comfort in the warm embrace, luna rested her head on the crook of Taylors shoulder, taylor rubbed her back, and whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

●●●

The girls went back to the table, after about ten minutes, they calmed each other down, they were good for each other like that. Right now everyone is half way through their food.

"So Taylor, any music on the way?" Scott asked, as she cut his stake.

"I'm not sure yet, but you know me, I'm always writing songs." she smiled.

"Luna, do you have siblings?" taylors father asked, Luna finished chewing her food and answered his question.

"Yes, I do. I have an older sister, Clare then a younger sister, Melanie. They both live in Canada though so I don't see them that often, but they came down for thanksgiving last month" she smiled remembering the fun time her family had at taylor's house.

"Oh they don't live here?" he asks, Luna shakes her head.

"No, I moved to Michigan for school, that's where I met my best friend Eli-" Luna was going to continue but she was cut off.

"I thought taylor was your Best Friend" Austin retorted, luna rolled her eyes.

"I can have more than one best friend, anyways as i was saying, i met Eli at school and from there we did everything together, he's like an old brother i never had. He owns a bakery now, in downtown Detroit," Luna smiled talking about her best friend.

"That's lovely Luna," he gave her a small smile, and they continued eating.

●●●

After everyone was done with their food, Lilly came out with a cake that had candles on it, everyone started singing happy birthday to taylor.

Luna mouthed 'Happy birthday love' Taylor smiled as she blew out the candles.

"What do you wish for honey?" Andera asked, as she was pasting out plates, Taylor blushed.

"If i tell you then it'll never come true" she told her mother as if shes 15 again.

"Okay" her mom laughed, and everyone got a piece of the cake. "Happy birthday hun" her mom kissed her temple as she walked behind her.

"Thank you mom"

●●●

Taylor and Luna laugh as they run up the stairs to their room. Luna sat on the bed taking off her heels, Taylor doing the same. Her mom and dad went home with Austin, to tell him how rude he was at taylors dinner. Luna knew what she was getting at.

Luna took her out from the bun it was in, letting her long auburn hair fall down, Taylor walked up behind her, her hands sliding up her arms. Luna tilted her head, her hair fell off her shoulder. Taylor started kissing her shoulder, slowly going up to her collarbone.

"What did you wish for?" Luna asked, referring to the candles , her voice barely there, Taylor's body flushed against lunas.

"I - wished - for - you-" Taylor replied, kissing Luna between her words. Luna's breath got caught in her throat. Luna smiled, and turned her head to face taylor.

"Well good thing i only got this dress so you could take it off" she smirked, as she looked at taylor, her eyes darkened with lust.

Taylor undid the tie of her dress, and luna let it fall to the floor, the Statin fabric pooled around lunas feet, she had on black lacy underwear.

"God, Luna, you're gorgeous" Taylor was speechless. Luna blushed, she never really liked how she looked, but knowing Taylor thought she was gorgeous helped her feel more confident.

"Says you," Luna replied and walked behind Taylor, and unzipped her white dress. She too, let it fall to the floor, "your breathtaking, taylor" she whispered, and taylor kissed her, her hands getting tangled in lunas hair, lunas hands going to taylors bare waist.

"Jump" taylor murmured, in lunas ear, she did as she asked, as taylors hands held her up by her ass, she moved them to the bed, Luna under taylor.

Taylor straddled Luna, kissing her neck leaving marks of her love on Luna's pale skin, "Taylor" the younger girl moaned out, when Taylor found a sensitive spot. She smiled to herself. She made her way down Luna's neck, to her chest, then the edge of the lacy fabric blocking her from lunas breasts.

"Can i?" taylor breathed, as she found the clip of her bra, luna nodded, "i need words princess" taylor told her.

"Y-yes" Luna rasped, Taylor smiled and unclipped the thin material that was on Luna's skin. Taylor nipped at her skin, she could tell Luna was desperate for friction. "Taylor" she moaned, as she nipped the skin around her nipple.

"Yes princess?"

"I..i need..need you" she huffs, her face flushed, Taylor kissed down lunas abdomen, taylors fingers make their way around the thin fabric of Lunas thong.

"Can I take this off, princess?" taylors voice breathy as she gripped the thong.

"Yes" Luna shutters, and the fabric was being removed, she watches as she throws the thong off the bed, with a smile.

Taylor sinks herself between Luna's legs, propping her knees up and hooking her arms around Luna's thighs. Pulling her a little closer in, Taylor looked up to Luna with a smirk before running her tongue between her folds for the first time.

Starting from the top and slowly sliding down to her entrance, Taylors eyes watching Luna, seeing her reaction, she threw her head back in pleasure as there was friction where she desperately needed it.

"Tell me if you don't like it, Princess," Taylor told her, is she a god? Luna thought.

Her tongue circles at the edge of Luna's entrance before flattening it over her folds. Running it side to side over Lunas clit, starting off slow but becoming faster as time goes on. Her hands rubbing up and down her thighs in comfort. Lunas hears Taylor moan against her in response to a whimper she let out.

Taylor starts to speed up how fast she's circling over Lunas clit, bringing her arm from around Lunas thigh and very gently edging it around her entrance. A loud and strained moan fills the air as she slowly eases her finger inside. "You can do better than baby."

She wraps her mouth around Lunas clit after speaking and sucking it in her mouth, causing Lunas breathing to become extremely erratic. Any form of control she had over what noises leaving her lips has gone, her body is so sensitive to her touch it just happens. "That's it, just like that Princess"

Luna smiled at her words, dropping her elbows and running a hand through her hair. Gripping into the pillow behind her head as Taylor starts to slowly move her finger, soft thrusts up and down inside Luna. A very new feeling of pressure builds up inside Luna, focusing in her stomach and it feels like it could explode any second.

"Fuck. I don't know what's happening." She pushes her head back into the pillow harder and closes her eyes. Pushing her hips up a little, needing more.

"Just let it happen Princess, it's okay." Butterflies flutter through her chest as Taylor talks.

Her stomach feels like it's being turned in six different directions in the best way possible, the deep pressure feeling growing and getting so much closer to exploding. The deeper and faster she thrusts her finger the better it feels.

"Fuck" Luna moans as she Tangles her hands in Taylors blonde hair, pulling her closer and holding her still as her orgasm crashes through her. A couple seconds feels like a million, her eyes watering and her legs shaking at the feeling. Every touch makes her jolt from sensitivity.

"Are you okay?" Taylor asks, as she and Luna cuddle under the blanket.

"More than okay" she smiles, "happy birthday baby" she smiles and kisses her lover.

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

Heyyy

So how was it? Good? Idk I don't think it was that good, anywho yeah

Oh I changed the intro chapter!

Also the more I read this book I find loopholes that I forget about, so someday I will go back a fix them lol

Qotd : favorite color?

Mines blue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 2.3K 78
Requests are open! Inconsistent updates, but I do try my hardest. My writing isn't the best either, but again, I try my hardest. Thank you so much to...
1.2M 37.1K 42
flashback when you met me your buzzcut and my hair bleached... ---- When English Actress Kaia Browne decides to attend the Met Gala, she never expe...
35.6K 876 21
Taylor Swift gxg one shots All chapters are individual one shots, unless stated to be part of a different chapter. (y/n), abbreviation for "your name...
106K 2.9K 51
... and in the death of her reputation, she felt truly.. alive The Met Gala usually wasn't a place to fall in love. It was more so an event that coup...