Friends (GxG) | FreenBecky Fa...

By Litol_Kaori

Reiven with her childhood best friend, West, living under the same roof and basically doing everything toget... More

•PROLOGUE•
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
!!AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 13

1.6K 40 6
By Litol_Kaori

!!DISCLAIMER!!
this chapter might contain sensitive contents, including r18 scenes, which might be uncomfortable or rather triggering to other readers pero tuwang tuwa naman kayo sa ganyan kaya sige basa well:]

(What happens inside the novel stays inside the novel, quiet lang kayo sa mga nilalang na hanggang au lang)

REIVEN'S POV**

If nakakamatay lang siguro pagkakasala, ngayon palang pinaglalamayan na ako.

I try my best to contain myself pero di ko rin talaga mapigilan when it comes to her.

I know it's wrong, but di lang naman siguro ako ang mali saming dalawa.

We both wanted it.

Mali pero it was a decision we both chose. It was our own actions that led to this.

Call me narcissistic, but at this moment, I don't even care about her boyfriend anymore, I want her to myself at this certain moment.

I can't disclose what I actually feel at the moment, but I just let it go.

The heat inside me kept on rising every time I heard her whimper or make noises.

Pulls me to keep asking for more.

"G-gosh, Rei..." she uttered as her grip on my arm got tighter.

I've already lost my composure, I just let my body do what my mind wants.

I leaned in closer to her neck, slightly giving it soft kisses, which made West tilt her head to the side.

She looks so pretty, especially when aroused. I like seeing her like this the most.

I ran my hand down her abdomen and lower as I kept eye contact with her.

The flush of red across her face makes her features much more admirable.

It's too bad na kay Art sya napunta instead of me.

"Why can't you choose me?" I asked softly as I lift her shirt up before leaning unto her chest, planting deep kisses.

Her hand gripped onto my head, lightly pressing me down, asking for more.

"Didn't quite catch that..." she said, accompanied by heavy breaths.

I let out a soft chuckle before looking up to her again while my fingers fiddle with her bare chest.

"Im asking if you're liking what I'm doing," I denied, changing what I actually said.

She paused for a moment, then scoffed.

"I'd be lying pag sinabi kong you're not good at this."

"Even if you lie, your body says the otherwise," I replied, making her laugh a little.

"You know me well," she said.

I sat up and lifted her thighs before placing them both on my shoulders, giving me a better view.

Her cheeks, again, flushed bright red. She tried covering it, but I took her hand away and held it tight before giving it another soft kiss.

"Himala, you're being gentle today," she said.

"Oh? perhaps you like it hard?"

"You should know the answer to that," tugon nya pabalik.

I smirked a little as I caressed her thighs softly, lightly squeezing on her thighs.

"I wanna hear it from you,"

"Hear what exactly?"

"Oh West, you know what I want," I replied as I pulled down the last piece of clothing she had on.

I moved lower to plant kisses on her abdomen as I moved lower to her thighs, making her gasp softly.

My hands travelled further, and much lower around her body til I finally reached what I desired the most.

"You're pretty excited for this," biro ko naman.

"You have no idea how much I've longed for this,"

"Sinabi mo lang sana, madali ako kausap, you know that," I answered as I ran my fingers up and down, feeling her warmth from down there.

"Ngh... st-stop teasing me, just do it already!" reklamo naman ni West.

Natawa nalang ako nang mahina as I continue to rub my fingers in a circular motion slowly.

"Hmm..."

"Let's play a game." tugon ko making West open her eyes and look at me.

Nangunot naman agad noo neto.

"Ano nanaman pakulo mo?"

I smiled at her before I crawled up to her while my hands were still playing her.

"I'll ask questions, 3 to be specific."

"Uhuh, enlighten me."

"Every correct answer, I'd put a finger in."

Napangiti naman sye before smirking.

"Go ahead, dapat di mahirap ha?"

I leaned in to her neck, giving her a deep harsh kiss, causing her to whimper softly.

"You like flowers, you should be able to answer this one."

She just nodded, she was biting her lips kaya di na sya umimik.

"Don't finish agad, di pa ako nagsisimula," natatawa kong biro when I felt her legs shake lightly.

"Fuck you."

"I am already fucking you, are you asking for more?"

"Reiven!"

"Kidding, hold it in, di pa ako nagsisimula lalabasan ka na agad dyan?"

"Not my fault your fingers feels fucking good," pagsusungit nito.

Tignan mo naman, hirap na pigilan sarili nagtataray parin.

I teased her even more by slightly going faster.

"Mhm...y-yes...Reiven kasi!" she complained before covering her mouth whilst her other hand grabs the bedsheet.

"Does it feel good, West?"

"Shut up!"

"Im asking," I said softly as I run my fingers up and down slightly teasing her opening.

"F-fuck you! Yes! Dang it yes!" she replied follower by her soft moans.

I can't help but be much more turned on hearing her let out that sounds.

"Now, first question, where does convallaria majalis native to?"

Saglit pang tumigil si West to think before finally replying.

"Asia?.... probably nothern parts of europe?"

"Hmm, that's one point for you," I said as I finally pushed one finger in.

"Ayan lang kaya mo isa lang? Pwe!" she retorted.

"You can't fool me into putting more agad agad, gotta earn it you know."

"Dang it."

Moments passed, much more touches went by and I'm finally ready to ask the second question while I thrust my middle finger slowly inside of West who's currently losing herself.

"Next question."

"Mhm...w-what? ha?"

"I said next, wag ka masyado mag enjoy dyan, tanggalin ko to,"

"Oh don't you dare."

"Threats don't work on bed, West. I'm the one who fucks you, you gotta be a lot kinder to get what you want."

"Hmph."

"Next, how many types of tulips are there?"

"What a dumb question, there's no specific number-" she was cut off when I added in another finger inside of her as I pull in and out faster.

"I- I haven't answered yet."

"Change games, try not to moan"

"What?! Are you insane- oh f-fuck..."

"I said no moaning," I replied as I added another one in whilst continously thrusting my fingers inside her.

"Damnit, Cyrie... kalma..."

I looked up to her as I grabbed her chin para iharap tingin nya sakin.

"Tell me West, does it feel good?"

"Stop asking the obvious-"

I pushed my fingers in harder.

"Say it." I retorted as I kissed her shoulders down her chest.

"Oo na!"

"Say it."

"Yes, Rei."

"Good girl"

"Parang di ata ako makakaalis bukas ah."

"Exactly para masolo kita," I said with a smile.

"Ano naman gagawin natin bukas pag tayo lang? Tutunga-"

"Round 2"

"Reiven!"

I smiled before leaning in to give her a soft kiss, which she didn't even try to resist.

"I'll make sure you can walk parin tomorrow,"

She just rolled her eyes at me before pulling me in for another kiss.

After hours of us filling the room with noises, finally we're laying in bed, together.

I can't help but feel much happier with the thought na, si Art yung bf pero ako ka cuddle ngayon.

Kawawa naman pero deserve.

I lay quietly in her arms as West carefully stroke my hair.

It's probably 7 in the morning already pero parehas kami walang balak bumangon.

We both agreed matulog nalang buong hapon.

"Look at you, parang baby magpayakap ngayon, akala mo hindi nang ano-"

"You liked it, stop complaining," I replied.

Maya maya naman pinitik nito ilong ko.

"Aray!"

"Shut up," she said, which I just replied with a laugh

If you ask, personally di ko rin maintindihan relationship namin ni West.

We're good friends.

But friends don't do this, and I'm aware na it's wrong.

"West?"

"Hmm?"

"Hindi kaya cheating to?"

"It is," tugon nya na parang di pinagisipan.

"Don't you think we should stop this? May boyfriend ka."

"And so? I like doing it with you, not him."

"Well... try?"

"I don't plan to." she replied.

She took a deep breathe before looking at me.

"Do you really have no plans in committing for another relationship?"

Pagbabago ng naman sa topic.

Now that she mentioned it, napaisip din ako.

"No, I'm not ready," sagot ko na syang tinanguan lang ni West.

Saglit pa kami natahimik until I finally bursted out the question na paulit ulit lang samin.

"We're just friends right?"

"Yes."

"Then why are we doing this? You have a boyfriend."

".....we're just helping out each other, ayan nalang isipin mo." sagot naman ni West.

"Helping from what exactly?" tanong ko dahil hindi ko parin gets gusto nya sabihin.

"Just think of what we do is something na... we do to let out stress, helping each other out, we just pleasure ourselves." she replied after quite some time ng pananahimik.

I sighed.

Admittedly yes, masaya ako pag nasosolo ko si West, but I'm still aware na at some point hanggang friends lang talaga kami. Nabobother din talaga ako kasi alam kong mali ginagawa namin lalo sa part ng bf nya, but wala.

Lamang desires and narcissism ko kesa sa konsensya.

"Fuck buddies?"

"Yes, ganyan" sagot ni West.

"We're bestfriends, and like sisters. We do sex but we promise not to catch feelings," she said.

Maya maya ay pinakita nya pinky finger nya.

"Pinky promise?"

I smiled.

"Promise" i answered before linking my pinky with hers.

Still not clear but I think it's acceptable.

At least ngayon, we have a proper label to what we actually are.

Bestfriends who fucks each other, no strings tied.

Well, im fine with it.

But since nabanggit din ni West ang commitment.

Naisip ko na rin na, maybe matitigil invalid feelings ko kay West once I have someone of my own na rin.

And right now, isa lang naman nagpapasaya sakin bukod kay West.

Mabye I should consider trying with that girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 2.2K 27
This story took place after the end of season 1 of the book. (with same title) You'll understand this season better if you start reading from season...
54.4K 1.5K 22
A FreenBecky story
26K 796 24
Married life is complicated... so complicated to the point that sometimes you accept being in a toxic relationship... you wake up every day doubting...
7.3K 317 14
This is a story where Freen falls in love with her junior Becky. But things go wrong when Becky refuses her love and they end up separated... let's s...