πŸ”₯π•―π–Šπ–›π–Žπ–‘'π–˜ π•Όπ–šπ–Šπ–Šπ–“πŸ‘‘

By Solitary_0813

[A TaeKook ff ❀️] 'Jiminaaahhh help me Dada fixed my Marriage.' KTH whine over the call 'Don't panick baby... More

>πŸ’šβ€’πŸ’œ<
1-Devil King πŸ‘‘
2-Opposite Attracts ☯️
3-Prince 🀴🏻
4-Monster 🀨
5-The Villain πŸ‘€
6-Devil's Queen πŸ”₯🀴🏻
7-Liar πŸ’”
9-Wash Me 😳
10-Domestic 🏠
11-Kiss Me πŸ‘„
12-Special KooKoo ❣️
13-College Crush 😢
14-Amuesment Park 🏩
15-First Day At Office 🏬
16-TrainningπŸ™‡πŸΌ
17-Anniversary πŸ’ž
18-HabitualπŸ™‚
19-Party Party YeahπŸŽ‰
20-Mine❣️
21-In Laws HomeπŸ’«
22-I Will Not πŸ’•
23-Into PleasureπŸ’ž
24-AnnoucementπŸ—£οΈ
25-PartyπŸ’ƒπŸ»
26-ShieldπŸ›‘οΈ
27-Challenge🀝
28-DuelπŸ‘ŠπŸ»
29-Devil😈
30-My QUEENπŸ‘‘
31-I Love You❀️

8-Burn Down πŸ”₯

3.3K 199 52
By Solitary_0813

Burn Down...~~~

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Previous......

"I wi...ll not cau...se I di...dn't..... cut off

"I SAID APOLOGIZE." He shout at him tae flinch badly cried while breathing improper his body shiver because of fear.

"FOR WHAT?" All turn around widing eyes maids and servent stop on their track in fear while listening deep cold voice & seeing The Mafia King is here.

"Jungk.... Jk cut off Mr Jeon words he sighed in irritation and glare at tae.

"I DON'T LIKE TO REPEAT." Jk shout while coming towards them looking at tae thoroughly who looking down.

He came here first time when yoongi told him what Mingyu said last night.

"He is a bra... Jk cut off his step mom

"I'm asking to him. No need to bark." Jk said pointing towards tae without looking to anyone. She looked at him angrily while rolled her eyes in mind.

"Why haven't you changed your dress yet." Jk ask while standing infront of him. He sniffed mumble 'don't talk to me.' Jk chuckled darkly while leaning towards his face.

( 6feet Jk's height in this ff/ 5.9 tae's)

"I'm not dying to talk." Jk said huskily
he glare at him with his blur doe eyes angrily. Jk anger raised more seeing his teary eyes he furrow when he saw The Red Mark on his cheek.

"Who slapped you?" Jk asked while lifted his face through his chin tae hiccups while breathing heavily and slap his hands away Jk groan.

"Yo..u ca..re." Tae asked breathed out cause of hiccups JK shake his head in disbelief and look at his father while raised his an eyebrow.

"Wow! Mr Jeon you took care of him very well." Jk said in mocking while glaring at everyone with his dark orbs

"What happened here?" Jk ask calmly tae sniffed while hiccuping looking at jk with his blur vision.

"I..it's a..ll your fau..lt. Why you le...ft me wit..h this oldy?" Tae cried jk sigh while closing his eyes, threading hair with his fingers and sighing heavily.

"I thought you will stay here happily." Jk said looking at his father blankly he sniffed while pouting. Mr Jeon looked away sighing.

"Guess I was wrong that I beleive on him. He never take care of me so how can he take care of my wife." Jk said chuckled bitterly tae pout blinking his tears away his father looking at him with hurt eyes Mrs Jeon gritting her teeth in anger.

"I ca..me for breakfast she or..der her
(Ji-hoon) to gave me only bread I said I don't like bread." Tae cried while in law voice mumbling what happened jk listening blankly others too and he told him everything.

"I a..m not a li..ar." Tae hiccups while breathing, sniffing and looking at his so called father in law who is looking down in embarassed.

"He di...didn't listen me." Tae crying in his palm while hiccuping badly jk sigh

"Were you really a Mafia King?" Jk ask to Mr Jeon while shaking his head in displeased and look at his step mother

"You are lucky that you are his wife." Jk said and pick up tae in bridal style he gasp and hold him hesitantly other too shocked.

"He is my wife Jeon Taehyung Devil's Queen." Jk said expressionless looking at his so called family with his Bambi void eyes.

"If you try to mess with him you try to mess with the Devil King and you all know very well what's happen when someone try to mess with Me." Jk said sternly in his deep cold voice tae sniff hiding in his crook feeling dizzy cause of crying, exhausted and hunger.

"I can't kill you cause of him. Still be prepared for your worst punishment." Jk said while walking towards main exit door they look at each other with anxious.

"Where is Minjae and Minjin." Jewan asked instantly when jk went away to his wife.

"Perhaps in their room." Meesha said furrowing while mumbling 'why?' He glare at her and made his way toward their twin room.

"We have to leave this mansion soon." Mr Jeon said walking she furrow and look at Ji-hoon, she also nod his head vigorously.

..... Inside Jk's car .....

Jk made tae sat on his lap cause he is not leaving him. They both are sitting backseat of the car.

Jackson sitting in driver seat Mingyu on the passenger seat. Jk sign Jackson to start the car he nods.

Mingyu wiggle his eyebrows mumble to jackson something who chuckled nodding his head jk rolled his eyes.

"You will stay away from me 10 feet." Jk imitated in his deep voice coldly he peek from his crook glaring mumbled
'Shut Up.'

Jk raised his an eyebrow he pout and hide his face again in his crook jk sigh while fisting out his phone and dialed suga's number.

"Yes hyung. Burn down the mansion." Jk said firmly tae gasped and snatched his phone jk blink his eyes confusedly.

"No! Don't burn." Tae said sniffing and glared at him while wiping his tears jk snatch back the phone he whine.

"As you wish Queen." Suga mumbled boringly while looking at the phone screen. Jackson and Mingyu laughed.

"Do as I said." Jk said and heard 'Yes King.' He nods in satisfaction while looking towards his scared bear.

"Onwards stop pitying. You are now Queen of our Mafia gang you have to fearless, strong and heartless too." Jk whispered huskily before his lips tae raise his a eyebrow, tears falling from his doe eyes and hiccuping slowly.

"I am not, I will not and don't want to be monster like you." Tae said glaring at jk he hold his waist hesitantly and threw him on the next seat lightly.

"Then, don't expect from me kindness, care and Love from a monster like me for other and for you." Jk said sighing while correcting his suit tae pout and sink on his seat sniffing.

"I was not the one who forced you to marry me." Tae whisper fiddling with his hem jk clench his jaw glaring tae's back.

"'Cause that Prince Charming will not be able to handle my Chaotic Queen. I have to bring you back from your shit imagination" jk said while laughing in mockingly in deep dark voice tae look at him furrowing.

"Stop your fake laughing." Tae said in irritation while kept his soft palm on jk's mouth. Jk wide his bambi eyes tae huffed pouting.

Jk hesitantly hold his hand to remove while gulping his nervousness he feel
whenever tae touch him.

"Don't touch me." Jk whispered while removing his hand tae scoff while roll his blue doe eyes.

"Stop imitating me." Tae whined and sat properly on his seat that's when his stomach growled loudly he pout while caressing his tummy.

Jk chuckle darkly while mumbling 'he
wasn't imitating him btw your tummy
needs food.' Tae nod mumbling 'Your parents are so cruel I will tell my dada about your cruel parent.' Jk sigh while nodding his head mumbled 'do what you want.'

"It's happen cause of your kindness no need to show your kindness who isn't worth for it." Jk said sighing coldly he nods looking outside of the window jk raise his an eyebrow shockingly when he get agree to him.

"We arrived King." Jack said he nods
and step down from his car when a guard open door for him tae trying to open door.

Jk went towards tae side and open it guards looking at the door curiousity when jk forward his hand tae hold it and came outside of the car slowly.

Tae looking at the surrounding which giving him chill vibes like horror film a vast Penthouse surrounded by large vast land, forest and like an abandon place.

"No wonder! Why you live here?" Tae blunt giggling while looking here and there in curiosity jack mingyu smile sadly.

"Don't forget you are going too stay here with me." Jk said smirking tae sighing, whining while rolled his doe eyes dramatically.

"Done with your drama." Jk said while walking towards gate he followed him
hurriedly while nodding his head.

"Don't leave me again." Tae said while running behind him panting jk turned around and tae collapsed on his chest and fall on the floor screaming others gasped worriedly jk shake his head in displeased.

Tae hissed because of pain, rubbing his cute bum. Jk sigh and bent down tae looked at him pouting jk hold his chin.

"I will not repeat my mistake." Jk said and lift him in his arm others cooed at the couple securities wide their eyes in amusement seeing his Mafia King this much caring for someone?

"He is our Queen. So be carefull y'all and spread this information among the securities." Mingyu said firmly to a head guard. He said yes sir they nod and drove away.

..... Inside Penthouse .....

"Wow! It's cool. You live here alone." Tae asked while looking at the house everything while jumping here and there giggling in curiousity jk shake his head sighing.

"I guess not anymore." Jk said and he made his way towards kitchen sighing he followed him excitedly smiling wide.

Few Moments Later~~~

"Slow down kid no one will going to snatch your food." Jk said wiping his lips he pout mumbling I am hungry he nod while gritting his teeth angrily and msg suga hyung.

'The work is done King.' Suga's msg jk smirk widely while feeding his wife.

"Who text you that you smirking this much." Tae asked taking his phone jk closed his eyes to surpress his anger.

"Stop snatching my phone again and again." Jk said calmly inside shouting at him tae gulp his food pouting while looking at the text.

"Our phone." Tae said jk raise his an eyebrow tae giggles while easing his brows softly with his soft hands jk bit his lips and back away avoiding his gaze tae pout.

"Momma told me we should always check our husband phone or else they will slip our hands." Tae said seriously while showing him his little soft hand infront of his bambi eyes jk chuckled.

"I'll not fit on your hand nor my little one. So, how can we slip from your lil hands." Jk said smirking tae gasp and cupped his face and sat on his lap jk's breath stop for sometimes.

"My dada is a big man like you. Then, how my momma take him in his hand told me so I can also take you well in my hand." Tae said jk face palm while holding his waist hesitantly and made him sat on his table.

"Your momma, dada and ma forbade me to teach you anything remember." Jk said with his tight lipped smile he nodded a pout adoring on his lips.

"Fine I will ask momma untill please don't slip anywhere." Tae said pouting he nods while crying helplessly in his mind.

"You have a son." Tae asked pouting jk shake his head furrowing tae sigh in releif while wipe his imaginary sweat.

"Then, why you mention about little one earlier." Tae asked glaring at him jk fist his hair in frustration and gave him unbelievable look.

"Why you think I am talking about my son?" Jk ask tae giggles mumbling my dada call me little one that's way.

"I don't have any kids except you." Jk said and made him drink fruit juice tae glare at him mumbling I am not a kid.

"Yes you are." Jk said and pick him in bridal style and made his way toward their room tae pout fiddling with his shirt button.

"You don't have to carry me always. I can walk." Tae said jk raise eyebrows
'I can see.'

"I know you are enjoying this. So, stop complaining." Jk said he giggles while nod his head multiple time jk chuckle shake his head at his innocent wify.

"You are irresistible creature." Jk said tae looking at him confusedly pouted he sighed while walking inside room.

......................................

To be continued.....

Take care be safe 💚💜

Thank You ❤️

"Hubbbbyyyy pwwse."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 20.6K 27
(complete) βœ… " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
16.2K 956 55
Min Yoongi a egoistic, rich CEO, for whom only name, status , background matters for judging a person. Jimin, a sweet and kind but turns into little...
156K 7.1K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...
170K 6.6K 18
Never knew my life would be more worse after my mom's marriage . Though I thought my new life would be different from my old one . No bullying , no i...