๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๏ฟฝ...

By i-liveinYourWalls

_________________________________________ ยฐโ€ข || Barbie gets a new neighbor!! ||โ€ขยฐ Enjoy the story as barbi... More

Authors note!!
|| Meet the love interest|| pt1
โ€ข EPISODE 1 : CLOSET PRINCESS โ€ข
EPISODE 2 โ€ข|| HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA
EPISODE 3 โ€ข ||PET PEEVE ||
EPISODE 4: RHAPSODY IN BUTTERCREAM
||quick author chapter.||
EPISODE 5 โ€ข|| Ken tastic, hair tastic||
โ€ข EPISODE 6 : PARTY FOUL โ€ข
|| EPISODE 8 โ€ข STICKER IT UP ||
แด›สœแด‡ ษชษดแด„ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›
VOTING
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

: EPISODE 7 || DAY AT THE BEACH :

540 19 2
By i-liveinYourWalls

(.... EVERYTHING I FUCKING WORKED FOR 2 WEEKS DID NOT SavED
basically I scheduled 3 chapters for each Saturday and when I checked I dint see any updates or chapter, and when I checked if I wrote them and they weren't there, I'm very sorry for the this shit I fucking hate myself.)

( Crack chapter)
___________________________________________
______________________________  _________
___________________________________________

Third person pov.

" Okay Taffy show them,what you got."
Barbie said as he threw the frisbee at taffy.

Taffy started to do tricks and balancing the frisbees on her paw and her tail.

The whole group were all crowded next to each other, they were all sitting in their beach towels. So close together, that you could inhale kens ocean stinkie cologne.

" Wow- now that's really impressive. "
Ken said with a small smile on his face.

" Eh I've seen better. Even Clifford the red dog could do that. " Raquell said.

Raquell was still upset about the party they had the other week, it was great at first but then "they"  had to come in and ruin their party once again.

Chelsea just smiled and scooted closer to the person behind her, and you know who that is? Y/n.

Y/n looked down to see Chelsea pulling on her shirt and raised her hand to point to the unfinished sandcastle.

-------------- -------------- ------------- ----------- -------
                  ( Interview time )

" Today is the day I prove y/n I'm better than barbie, with something she can't ignore. " Raquell said with a small devious smile on his face.

"A score card, I've divided a clever way to O- " before the male could continue to talk, he was hit with another frisbee.

As the male stood there in the ground his card was thrown into the air and landed on his face with the edge hitting him at his nose.

Raquell started to groan before hearing the whining voice of barbie call out to him.

" Sorry raquell- taffy stil had a little too much zip in her trows. " Barbie yelled out.

The male stood there, face planted to the ground and started to imagine the blonde man's funeral.
----------- ------------ ------------ ------------- --------------

" Skipper! Wanna ditch those gadgets,
And get in the game. " Barbie smiled towards his brother.

But the male shoved him a bit, he was way too close to his comfort.

" In a minute I'm texting Travis he said he saw Nick, at the mall shopping at a hot topic and he is soo going to freak. "
Replied skipper he shoved his bangs aside from dropping on his face.

Barbie just stood there staring at the male with the ugliest glare he could give him.

" I've got a great idea! How about a sand castle building contest. " Raquell said.

Most of the males started to agree on Raquell's request, while the other two just sat there with bitch faces.

Chelsea looked up from y/n's lap and started to whisper and giggle in her ear.

Y/n stood there with the most sigma serious face she could ever make and picked up Chelsea and ran towards a stand.

" Hey! Where do you think you're going. " Raquell screamed out.

Y/n quickly halted in her footsteps before turning around and yelled.

" We are going to ask Chelsea friends if we can use the truck to make a sand castles. So me and her could possibly go war with finding Nemo. " Y/n screamed at him with all she had.

The poor woman started to cough for the way she raised her voice, while Chelsea started to pat her back not knowing what to do.

Y/n looked up too see skipper making a
' comer here' motion at her.

And she did, she started to squat next to him while he leaned in to give Chelsea a good luck kiss.

Chelsea started to yell out 'eww'  before seeing skipper lean in to give another good luck kiss too y/n.

The other males where stood there awkwardly some of them started to cough, trying to get attention of y/n.

But Y/n didn't seem to pay attention to them so she started to chuckle and walked away.

Not before hearing a loud slapping noise behind her. For one could not be told the blue haired male would smack the poor female's ass.

Y/n stood there and stared while Chelsea on the other hand tried to save her brother from her rath.

Letting out cries and yelling out sandcastle over and over again y/n started to get impatient.

She scoffed and walked away her hips almost swinging like trapeze she turned around and walked away.

" I fucking hate you. " Barbie said with an angry tone in his voice before hearing.

" Womp womp. " skipper said replying to his brother with a goofy response.
___________________________________________

                  ( Interview time. )         

" I've just finished an Internet course in sand construction, score one for Raquell. " The male said. With a confident grin on his face he was wearing a red bathing suit to match his aura.

He was sitting down on his make shift throne with a, Red sofa in the middle of the chaos.

Raquell stood there staring and, staring until he was slapped again with a Frisbee that somehow magically.
Headed towards him without any sound.

_________________________________________
---------- --------- --------- --------- -------- -------- ------

" Alright Chelsea back it up. " Ken said.

A loud sound came in front of him, it was the sound a huge truck backing up and heading towards a land mark for the construction of the sandcastle.

Chelsea hanged out the window with a huge grin in her face.

She saw ken give her the signal and let down a tons of sand from the beach, it kept going until everything landed on ken, if it was a horror game.

Ken made his way out of the sand and gave Chelsea a thumbs up.

While on the other side of the beach Raquell seemed to be constructing a very beautiful building of a castle.

" Sorry barbiee you're about to get slammed on you're face BITCH. " Raquell said before giving himself a pat on his shoulder congratulating himself.

Steps could be heard from behind him and he turned around to see ken behind to see him eyeing the castle he made.

" Nice job Raquell you really o- . "
Ken replied before looking over his shoulder to see Barbie's build.

" Holy shit." The male was too stunned to speak.

" Woah barbie yours is, architecture master piece. " Y/n replied walking over and patting his back.

The short male started to blush and couldn't mumble out the words he was trying to say towards the strong dominant female.

He giggled girlishie while y/n had her arm around his shoulders.

" You definitely win this round. " Y/n replied.

Before getting pushed off barbie and getting dragged by ken towards there original spot they rested.

Y/n sat down and waited for the other guys to prepare themselves for a surf off.

The independent female sat there holding her left dominant hand in front of her face, she sat there just staring and staring.

She was knocked out of her state and was hearing loud yells from across her.

Y/n watched as barbie and raqeull surfed through the waves, as their hair and face were sprayed with a bunch of salt water.

Chelsea and Ken were rooting for the both of them since, they were the nicest out of the group.

Loud yells and pumped up screams caught the attention of skipper.

He watched as y/n sat there in silence and watched the rest have fun, he was displeased of seeing her sitting there not doing anything.

But there was nothing he could do.

Barbie and Raquell quickly swam towards the surface.

Barbie shook his wet hair, and within seconds it came back to its original hair style. Raquell finally got out of the water and saw barbie shaking his head and going back to its state.

Raquell shook his head thinking it would do the same thing, but life did not want it to go his way.

It quickly fluffed it up, and turned to an afro, Raquell felt something squirm in his hair and saw a whole fish pop out of it in the middle.

The others watched as Raquell took off and headed towards the restroom.

Ken chuckled in the background and came right beside barbie and pointed at Raquell.

" surfacing's is a tie, but raqeull you get the prize for the wackiest hair. "
Ken said as he pointed at the running Raquell.

Barbie and the rest were tired for their excursion quickly headed towards to Barbie's spot.

And sat down while Barbie went away to get the picnic basket for the rest of the gang to eat.

After he finally came back he yelled out for them.

" Come and get it guys! " Barbie yelled out.

" Let's see, I've got crab cakes, hot cakes cupcakes, and cake cakes. " Barbie listed out.

Before turning around seeing Raquell holding a huge picnic basket, the male grunted as he took his time to put where barbie stuff is.

Raquell grunted and dropped the huge basket Infront y/n and Chelsea.

" Ha that's nothing." Raquell scoffed before seeing y/n and the small child walk towards barbie basket instead of his.

Barbie started to grin before scanning around to the perimeter to spot the stinkie ocean cologne man.

He saw taffy barking at a blue bucket and quickly ran towards it.

Y/n spotting Barbie's worried face quickly left her spot too assist barbie if she needed to.

Soft sounds of rocks and sand crunching together, where the last thing that ken heard.

Before he was flashed with the bright sun Infront of him.

" Chelsea kind of got carried away. "
Ken replied chucking nervously.

Barbie started at the ground before turned around seeing Chelsea behind him with a small childish grin on her face.

" I rented that dum truck for the whole day and I intend to use it. " Chelsea grinned at the end of her statement.

Barbie let out a loud sigh out frustration and headed towards the car to get out shovels so they could dig out ken out of the glory hole.

" Hurry up guys, I shouldn't have had fifth lemonade." Ken yelled out before getting slobberd with taff'ys drool.

After a long 2 hours of everyone digging ken finally got up a and ran towards the beach bathrooms.

" Well I'm thinking we're all beached out for one day. " Barbie said sounding tired and exhausted.

He quickly got out his keys and pressed the remote he had for them but he realized his whole car was filled with sand.

" Oh Chelsea.." Barbie quietly chuckled.

He couldn't get mad at Chelsea after all she is a child.

" Thanks Jimmy! I'll see next week for the school picknick! " Chelsea yelled out.

As she saw the blue truck backing away and headed towards the road.

" FUCK MY LIMITED hd 3G 4G Mini cam is in the BACK SEAT.!? " Skipper quickly dove in the sand trying to find his equipment.

" Skipper just let it be. " Ken said with a hint of annoyance in his tone.

Skipper quickly popped out and gave the male a middle finger and walked away with his business.

Y/n let out disbelief sigh and followed skipper, as the rest followed her lead

Taffy let out barks before turning around to see Raquell holding the huge picknick basket Infront oh her before seeing drop in a quick motion.

Raquell quickly got out his score card and called out his wins.

" Let's see, he won the sound castle building we tied in surfing I got a bonus for the wacky hair and I won the picknet. " Raquell in disbelief dropped his score card and shouted on top of his lungs.

" I WINN, I WIn, I WIN. " Raqeull yelled out repeatedly.

His smile reaching to his cheek bones before getting hit with a Frisbee and getting pulled into the same hole ken got digged out of.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 809 14
วษนฤฑdษฏษสŒ uษฏษppoษ“ ษ วสžฤฑl 'สŽษนp วษฏ ,uฤฑpววlแ™  ษนวสžษ”nษŸวษฏษษŸ 'ษนวสžษ”nspoolแ™  ษฅo 'วษฏ oส‡uฤฑ ษฅส‡ววส‡ ษนnoสŽ สžuns noสŽ sโˆ€ sส‡ษนษd ษนoษŸ วษฏ plos noสŽ สŽษส วษฅโŠฅ วสŒฤฑษu os สžool วษฏ วpษ...
209K 9.3K 31
Before, I had my life all figured out. I would graduate college and get my degree in music, meet my true love and marry, then have two beautiful chil...
18.5K 171 33
!!!!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO LOSS OF INTEREST IN THE DSMP. THANK YOU.!!!! "โฑ'แต แต—สฐแต‰ แถœแต’แต˜สณแต— สฒแต‰หขแต—แต‰สณ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตสธ สฒแต’แต‡ โฑหข แต—แต’ แต‰โฟแต—แต‰สณแต—แตƒโฑโฟ...๐˜๐Ž๐”." That's...
79K 3.7K 41
"Do you...love me too?" โ™กโ™ก Oh, how blind you were. You thought your fiance loved you, but he decided it would be a good idea to cheat on you with you...